Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,368 members, 7,836,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets (98027 Views)

Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) / Breaking : Iran Attacks US Airbase / Rockets Fired at US Airbase in Iraq! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:58am On Jan 08, 2020
CutieKing:

Please where are you getting your own information from??.
Are you an onsite reporter for an Iranian news network ?..

As at now.....NO casualty!!!..

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Upright750: 4:59am On Jan 08, 2020
MrMcJay:

How is Iraq US mainland?
By the time US responds, you'll see Iranians on PressTV and Aljazeera crying and shouting human rights.

Iran said Trump didn't have congressional approval before killing their man. I really hope Iran had congressional approval before attacking a US facility with rockets.Jim

Trump would rain bombs on whoever gave them approval and the surviving Iranians would get the memo.
f2f Don't mind am I was wondering how Iraq became U.S. main land ..
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:59am On Jan 08, 2020
CutieKing:

Please where are you getting your own information from??.
Are you an onsite reporter for an Iranian news network ?..

As at now.....NO casualty!!!..

Now tell me where you get yours?

NTA Channel 5

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by airmark(m): 5:00am On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Where do you get informations from? Am telling you reliable summaries from both sides.

I should be asking you, as only you reported 30 US soldiers dead.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Biodun556(m): 5:00am On Jan 08, 2020
One4me:

The greatest problem of most Nigerians is thi spervasive ignorance and not been able to decipher simple statements!
First, it took the americans a long time to say "We are assessing our casualties" but they were quick to tell us most of the dead were iraqis!
How did they know about dead iraqis but not about dead Americans? grin

Again, when they eventually came out, they said "we are still assessing the casualties and deferred categorical statements" till tomorrow!

But our Nigerian "American boosters" are quick to tell us that No American Casualty!
I weak o. Even Iraqi officials are saying "No iraqi casualties"! grin grin

If l want to know the "averagely true" casualty figures on both side, l will listen to CGTN, RT, EuroNews and Aljazeera and make my deductiosn from there. In-between all these, you will be closer to the truth than anything you hear from Iran or US media or Govt officials.

/editted

If they want the war to go on, they will admit that they have casualties but if they don't they will deny. It's a game.

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by CutieKing: 5:01am On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=SangoOlukosoOba post=85601968][/quote]

What does this tell you??.

Iran general was killed and everybody knew about casualty immediately but here after several hours you are still counting dead figures in your own imagination
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:04am On Jan 08, 2020
CutieKing:

What does this tell you??.

Iran general was killed and everybody knew about casualty immediately but here after several hours you are still counting dead figures in your own imagination

Am very certain this should be the first military face off you ever followed.

If it might interest you, when both sides gives count, you just have to add up and average to arrive at a figure. If 30 had been stipulated by Iran, wait for US to assess their casualty. That's just a one sided figure.

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by WarriAproko: 5:04am On Jan 08, 2020
tuzle:
sadThe war has started. USA and Iran have carried their problem to Iraq, Iraq that did not know anything is going to suffer too. But Iran get mouth o, Sha they should make sure they don't make mistake and send any rocket to Nigeria. CNN reported that there are Iraq casualties, they have not said anything about their soldiers yet
US killed Solemaini in Iraq soil. Iraq go use their head carry problem
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by olaxm: 5:08am On Jan 08, 2020
There are 2 questions that we must ask. Soulema was he alleged to be sponsoring terroristists or was known to have mastermind several attack on US personell. For me it unclear to have seen any evidence to link with with any attack except that he was planning an attack and trump act to eliminate him before any damages.

Trump will surely response to Iran attack but this time he would be more diplomatic cause Iran justified they attacked by quoting UN article. Its good Iran went that way - hopefully Trump too can be diplomatic and play down the whole tense.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by CutieKing: 5:08am On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Am very certain this should be the first military face off you ever followed.

If it might interest you, when both sides gives count, you just have to add up and average to arrive at a figure. If 30 had been stipulated by Iran, wait for US to assess their casualty. That's just a one sided figure.

Stop giving audio figure...
Gives us the number of dead bodies and show us their pictures.
At least we saw that of Iranians general
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Empiree: 5:10am On Jan 08, 2020
coninse:
Please pray for us o. I'm living in NY and I'm worried about what is to come. I have never felt the fear of war until now. Bad feeling!

I miss obodo Naija.
keep yourself safe bro. Shit is real now
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:11am On Jan 08, 2020
CutieKing:

Stop giving audio figure...
Gives us the number of dead bodies and shields us their pictures.
At least we saw that of Iranians general

Like I said, assessment is still ongoing and US figures will definitely be out tomorrow.

Confirmed report has it that 15 missiles where shot and 11 hit target.

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by anyaekekehinde(m): 5:12am On Jan 08, 2020
Natilolo:
I feel USA may not do a clap back if there are no or insignificant casualties. They may just let go for the sake of Peace, but if Iran continue with the attacks, am afraid, this my lead to a full blown war. God help both sides.

That's what this people don't know..

Trump his very erratic and unpredictable, He may not retaliate militarily if there are no American casualties.
Even he wants to retaliate militarily, he will just bomb Iranian oil installation.

But I know both of them will still go back to negotiation table
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by CutieKing: 5:13am On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Like I said, assessment is still ongoing and US figures will definitely be out tomorrow.

Confirmed report has it that 15 missiles where shot and 11 hit target.

See the way you are contradicting yourself with the tweets you attached.mobody denies there were no attacks but no dead has been accounted for and until then,its assumed no casualty.
Is that difficult for you to sink in?
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:14am On Jan 08, 2020
CutieKing:

See the way you are contradicting yourself with the tweets you attached.mobody denies there were no attacks but no dead has been accounted for and until then,its assumed no casualty.
Is that difficult for you to sink in?

You have a problem with comprehension.

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by henryobinna(m): 5:17am On Jan 08, 2020
coninse:
Please pray for us o. I'm living in NY and I'm worried about what is to come. I have never felt the fear of war until now. Bad feeling!

I miss obodo Naija.
people who stay in the US and are afraid are dumb and have little to know idea whaf their resident country is capable of doing.

Oga you can be 90% sure not is going to happen on US soil that you reside because very few countries have missiles and rockets capable of reaching the US from the middle east, in fact, nk country in the entirety of the middle east has.

Now, for any reason Iran orchestrates any terrorist attack on US soil, I can guarantee 100% that's the end of their country, every knows how Japan saw theirs, even the war on drugs where US was forced to send troops to columbia was caused by something like this
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by MXrap: 5:18am On Jan 08, 2020
Iran has finally fallen to temptation. Trump doesn't listen excuses, he will hit them hard
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:18am On Jan 08, 2020
A 5.5. and 4.9 magnitude Earthquake rocks Iran

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by gerlachpadillo(f): 5:19am On Jan 08, 2020
Uci bmx worlds live The Harris County – Houston Sports Authority worked in conjunction with the United States Olympic Committee, USA Cycling, USA BMX and Greenspoint Redevelopment Authority. The Championship event will take place May 26-May 31, 2020 at North Houston Bike Park. houston bmx worlds live
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

You guys just fabricate news

Even when Trump just tweeted that assessment is going on.

Am shocked!

Go and start reading from page 3 of this thread where I started commenting on this subject in discuss so as to be better informed about my earlier comments before quoting me out of point.

When you are done, then come back an apologize.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:20am On Jan 08, 2020
henryobinna:
people who stay in the US and are afraid are dumb and have little to know idea whaf their resident country is capable of doing.

Oga you can be 90% sure not is going to happen on US soil that you reside because very few countries have missiles and rockets capable of reaching the US from the middle east, in fact, nk country in the entirety of the middle east has.

Now, for any reason Iran orchestrates any terrorist attack on US soil, I can guarantee 100% that's the end of their country, every knows how Japan saw theirs, even the war on drugs where US was forced to send troops to columbia was caused by something like this

Hello!

Iran already threatened it will attack the US if their is a retaliation.

It's modern warfare, shits happen in minutes so I don't doubt the capabilities of some nations.

2 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by qtx(m): 5:28am On Jan 08, 2020
war is not a funny game. Both the weak and strong suffer the effect but the difference is the magnitude.
Trump is too dangerous for Iran to toil with. If i were Iran i will try to use diplomatic means to seek redress than reply with bombs, walahi!

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by CutieKing: 5:30am On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Hello!

Iran already threatened it will attack the US if their is a retaliation.

It's modern warfare, shits happen in minutes so I don't doubt the capabilities of some nations.

Now I know you are a dumb Iran sympathizer.
So you are saying iran has an ICBM that can reach mainland US??..
only Russia and China can boast of that.
Please you need to stop this dream...
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Frankiss44(m): 5:30am On Jan 08, 2020
MrMcJay:

How is Iraq US mainland?
By the time US responds, you'll see Iranians on PressTV and Aljazeera crying and shouting human rights.

Iran said Trump didn't have congressional approval before killing their man. I really hope Iran had congressional approval before attacking a US facility with rockets.

Trump would rain bombs on whoever gave them approval and the surviving Iranians would get the memo.

LOL.. Leave them.. US will access the damage and return in 10 folds.. But I am sure they have to show the people that they did something. I am sure it was just a few rockets that didn’t hit anything but the media will make it sound like a massive strike!
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by CutieKing: 5:31am On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

You have a problem with comprehension.

I guess you are the one with that deficiency.

You keep quoting news coming from iran and all that and you want me to swallow that??.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:32am On Jan 08, 2020
CutieKing:

Now I know you are a dumb Iran sympathizer.
So you are saying iran has an ICBM that can reach mainland US??..
only Russia and China can boast of that.
Please you need to stop this dream...

Your stupidity knows no bounds.

Will a country like Iran make an empty threat?

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by ViykeNairaland: 5:33am On Jan 08, 2020
America has to strike to save face...
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:34am On Jan 08, 2020
CutieKing:

I guess you are the one with that deficiency.

You keep quoting news coming from iran and all that and you want me to swallow that??.

Have not even quoted any news from Iran. They are videos. This is NY times and Trump's page.

Read and digest.

Or permit me to say you not familiar with decoding warfare reports.

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by CutieKing: 5:35am On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Your stupidity knows no bounds.

Will a country like Iran make an empty threat?

Abeg who is iran to make threat against the US ??.its obvious you dont know what you are talking about.
Am still waiting for the casualty figures and their pictures
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by CutieKing: 5:37am On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Have not even quoted any news from Iran. They are videos. This is NY times and Trump's page.

Read and digest.

Or permit me to say you not familiar with decoding warfare reports.

Definitely you are not in your right mind.
Was it NYT or trump that quoted 30 americans dead ??.
Or you suddenly forgotten all you posted earlier??.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Frankiss44(m): 5:37am On Jan 08, 2020
Natilolo:
I feel USA may not do a clap back if there are no or insignificant casualties. They may just let go for the sake of Peace, but if Iran continue with the attacks, am afraid, this my lead to a full blown war. God help both sides.

Exactly.. You have said it all.. This is just an ego strike to keep the masses at home happy... I am sure they have to show the people that they did something. I am sure it was just a few rockets that didn’t hit anything but the media will make it sound like a massive strike!
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by NigAmbassador: 5:38am On Jan 08, 2020
Trapping:
US will pay dearly for this folly. Killing a government official OPENLY (Not in a war theatre) and admitting to it, is the most foolish thing that has been done since world warII.

What Trump had effectively done by Killing Soleimani is that he has established that in this war of attrition between nations killing foreign diplomats is a fair game.

I repeat, going after a diplomat and killing him publicly is a no-no and I believe the US will regret this action, and this may hurt trumps chance of reelection. Iran is no pushover!!
What's your understanding of who is a diplomat?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply)

China Earthquake: How A Mother Saved Her Son (An Emotional Story) / Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.