Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets (98035 Views)

Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) / Breaking : Iran Attacks US Airbase / Rockets Fired at US Airbase in Iraq! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:38am On Jan 08, 2020
CutieKing:

Abeg who is iran to make threat against the US ??.its obvious you dont know what you are talking about.
Am still waiting for the casualty figures and their pictures

You are not current.

You want me to be spoon feeding you and I won't.

Get a satellite TV subscription and get information in real time with in-depth analysis.

All this your beer parlour analysis won't take you anywhere.

I have told you US assessment is still ongoing and you requesting for pictures.

Okay, I don't have pictures.

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by MrMcJay(m): 5:39am On Jan 08, 2020
Frankiss44:

LOL.. Leave them.. US will access the damage and return in 10 folds.. But I am sure they have to show the people that they did something. I am sure it was just a few rockets that didn’t hit anything but the media will make it sound like a massive strike!

Around 5am today, there were series of earthquakes in Iran.

As far back as 2005, US was accused of testing natural disasters as the future of warfare. This was after earthquakes occurred in China and US was accused of being behind it.

There is an arm of the US military called the United States Space Force. These are the people that Iran wants to fight. grin

The same Iran that couldn't ordinary crowd at the burial of Suliemani.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:39am On Jan 08, 2020
CutieKing:

Definitely you are not in your right mind.
Was it NYT or trump that quoted 30 americans dead ??.
Or you suddenly forgotten all you posted earlier??.

You really have a problem with comprehension.

Am out!
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by psp2pc(m): 5:41am On Jan 08, 2020
Spymaster2019:
war cannot get to usa citizens. usa army will attack straightforward!

American soldiers are dead from this strike.. hope you know that...
or maybe u mean Americans on American soil.

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by CutieKing: 5:43am On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

You are not current.

You want me to be spoon feeding you and I won't.

Get a satellite TV subscription and get information in real time with in-depth analysis.

All this your beer parlour analysis won't take you anywhere.

I have told you US assessment is still ongoing and you requesting for pictures.

Okay, I don't have pictures.

Lol...coming from someone who his only source of news is from Twitter feeds of Iranians foreign affairs minister.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:43am On Jan 08, 2020
MrMcJay:

As far back as 2005, US was accused of testing natural disasters as the future of warfare. This was after earthquakes occurred in China and US was accused of being behind it.

There is an arm of the US military called the United States Space Force. These are the people that Iran wants to fight. grin

Your lies are ridiculous

Damn!

How do you guys fabricate news
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Churchill6767: 5:43am On Jan 08, 2020
Trapping:
US will pay dearly for this folly. Killing a government official OPENLY (Not in a war theatre) and admitting to it, is the most foolish thing that has been done since world warII.

What Trump had effectively done by Killing Soleimani is that he has established that in this war of attrition between nations killing foreign diplomats is a fair game.

I repeat, going after a diplomat and killing him publicly is a no-no and I believe the US will regret this action, and this may hurt trumps chance of reelection. Iran is no pushover!!

WTF, Is Soleimani a diplomat?
Trump is still going to win in November, take that to the bank.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by CutieKing: 5:44am On Jan 08, 2020
psp2pc:

American soldiers are dead from this strike.. hope you know that...
or maybe u mean Americans on American soil.

Can you please quote your source and how many dead?
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:45am On Jan 08, 2020
CutieKing:

Lol...coming from someone who his only source of news is from Twitter feeds of Iranians foreign affairs minister.

I will take that as a compliment

It shows my versatility and quest to hear from both sides.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Kingspin(m): 5:47am On Jan 08, 2020
Trapping:
US will pay dearly for this folly. Killing a government official OPENLY (Not in a war theatre) and admitting to it, is the most foolish thing that has been done since world warII.

What Trump had effectively done by Killing Soleimani is that he has established that in this war of attrition between nations killing foreign diplomats is a fair game.

I repeat US will regret this action, and this may hurt trumps chance of reelection. Iran is no pushover!!
There another side you forget all terrorists in the world Iran particular have been engaging a war against the US for decades. So there is going to little they can do go forward. The worst outcome will be Iran-US but it look unlikely for now. Even when a war break out how many Muslim countries will want to side Iran going going by the Gulf isolation. Apart from Iran militias in two or three countries, one can early seen any countries joining Iran. Pakistan already distances themselves. Only Russia and China have made a bold statement and join Iran to war the US will be least on their esp China.

It more like Iran is alone. Thou am not seeing a full-grown war but incase it does happen people are expecting the US to age Iran.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by anyaekekehinde(m): 5:47am On Jan 08, 2020
grandlexuz:

This is not one fight the Iranians will let go. They will fight to last man standing. I am just surprised America with all her perceived might couldnt intercept missiles at its millitary base. What happens to Embassies etc.

The more reason this retaliation is looking like fixed a match to me.

A military base for that matter, and it happened when the US is on "supposed RED" alert.

And they couldn't intercept it.....

Only if people know how international politics is dirty.

Someone will be the sacrificial lamb...

One thing a lot of people don't know is US loves Iran, US don't just like Ayatollah and his Shiite extremist group.

I feel this is the de-escalation strategy.

Both will meet at the negotiation table soon
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by persius555(m): 5:48am On Jan 08, 2020
If both countries have a go at each other, casualty will be high on the Iranians and any US ally in the middle East.
The aftermath is most likely that the Iranian economy will experience a high degree setback (which is what the Saudis and other enemies of Iran want).

I don't see the face off lasting beyond a week. Other global powers will definitely intervene.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:49am On Jan 08, 2020
anyaekekehinde:

That's what this people don't know..

Trump his very erratic and unpredictable, He may not retaliate militarily if there are no American casualties.
Even he wants to retaliate militarily, he will just bomb Iranian oil installation.

But I know both of them will still go back to negotiation table

And you think the jets and missiles will see the light of day immediately it enters Iran airspace?
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by ghettokid1(m): 5:49am On Jan 08, 2020
mactoni91:
U.S just created more problems for themselves
or iran?
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Didi2d(m): 5:49am On Jan 08, 2020
coninse:
Please pray for us o. I'm living in NY and I'm worried about what is to come. I have never felt the fear of war until now. Bad feeling!

I miss obodo Naija.

Stay safe, by God's grace. Naija sef no even safe.
We need peace worldwide
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:50am On Jan 08, 2020
MrMcJay:

The sort of stupid things y'all type here shaa
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by MrMcJay(m): 5:50am On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Your lies are ridiculous

Damn!

How do you guys fabricate news

slimthugchimee2:

The sort of stupid things y'all type here shaa

SangoOlukosoOba:

Chai!

I salute you.

You sabi lie

Read
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.imdleo.gr/diaf/files/nwo-14/China_blames_HAARP.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi9jMyrmfPmAhVSKVAKHR4JDjkQFjAPegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw1whDaB8OExI7s7bKuV71KM

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

Most of you don't know anything apart from what others tell you. Read wide, n only ball and politics dey una head.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by ABCthings: 5:52am On Jan 08, 2020
LyfeJennings:
This won't end well but I admire Iran's courage
If they loose, they still earn my respect
yinmu, who your respect help?
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:54am On Jan 08, 2020
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:54am On Jan 08, 2020
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by MrMcJay(m): 5:55am On Jan 08, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

Oga stop posting nonsense here, earthquake ni

Read and cure your ignorance. If you can't, shut up.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by saddler: 5:56am On Jan 08, 2020
RaptorX:
Iran has retaliated, laughing at all this NL kids saying Iran is just making mouth. You obviously do not know who the Persians are. Ladies and gentlemen welcome to WW111.

Yes they have retaliated.
By the time you start seeing people mourning on TV both women and children, I hope you won't say US is a terrorist
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by realestniggah: 5:59am On Jan 08, 2020
Trapping:

I repeat, going after a diplomat and killing him publicly is a no-no and I believe the US will regret this action, and this may hurt trumps chance of reelection. Iran is no pushover!!

If the man was hated like Osama bin laden or saddam hussein I would have understood.

But that man was loved by all.

They basically went into a foreign country and kill an active army General and labeled him a terrorist.

If Iran went into the US and launched a drone there would have been nuclear attack by now.

US better face whatever consequences that come their way.

2 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by LindaUjuKen: 6:01am On Jan 08, 2020
I love Iran

1 Like

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:03am On Jan 08, 2020
MrMcJay:

Read and cure your ignorance. If you can't, shut up.

Those are just a bunch of conspiracy theories
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by usamali(m): 6:04am On Jan 08, 2020
nastyesco:
Front page this new year... I am destined for greatness... that my girlfriend that left me in December for “I Just got back”, I want her to see this my achievement and its only January 08 oh

Is there a pay for Front page?
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Frankiss44(m): 6:05am On Jan 08, 2020
airmark:

I should be asking you, as only you reported 30 US soldiers dead.

Take that clown serious at your own peril.. The dude is just an Iranian sympathizer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by MrMcJay(m): 6:05am On Jan 08, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

Those are just a bunch of conspiracy theories

So, they are no longer lies, they are conspiracy theories.
Do you want me to show you a link where the Russian parliament deliberated on this?
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nice365: 6:05am On Jan 08, 2020
Trapping:

You're intelligent.

4 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by anyaekekehinde(m): 6:06am On Jan 08, 2020
slimthugchimee2:

And you think the jets and missiles will see the light of day immediately it enters Iran airspace?

Who gave Iran the Air defense System?
Russia abi?

Who is the President of Russia?
Putin Abi?

What's the relationship between Putin and Trump?

When you answer the last question, then we will sit down and talk.

Your best defense strategy is your Intelligence and Ally.
Technology in important and I am not trying to downplay it, but since you are not the owner of the Technology, the person wey do am for you can go behind you and betray you.

Again, I always tell people International Politics is dirty.

Have you read of the Iran-Contra affair before?
Where America was openly opposing Iran but CIA was secretly selling arms to them to fight Iraq.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Frankiss44(m): 6:07am On Jan 08, 2020
realestniggah:

If the man was hated like Osama bin laden or saddam hussein I would have understood.

But that man was loved by all.

They basically went into a foreign country and kill an active army General and label3hum a terrorist.

If Iran went into the US and launched a drone there would have been nuclear attack by now.

US better face whatever consequences that come their way.

LOL.. I just hope you won't join the rest of the world shouting human right abuse by the time decides to face whatever consequences they comes their way?
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 08, 2020
Iraq shall be the Collateral damage in this War

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (26) (Reply)

China Earthquake: How A Mother Saved Her Son (An Emotional Story) / Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.