Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets (97719 Views)

Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) / Breaking : Iran Attacks US Airbase / Rockets Fired at US Airbase in Iraq! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by MrMcJay(m): 1:16am On Jan 08, 2020
Biodun556:
Those people?
Ok

Their own strong head is more than that of Arabs.

They don't win wars with strong heads. That's why Isreal defeated several Arab countries in 6 days. They win wars with tactics and military might.

Iran can't defeat Isreal, it's definitely not a considerable military threat to the US.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by gloryfidedesign(m): 1:17am On Jan 08, 2020
It's never to late to make peace .
You can stream my single on Spotify here.
http://open.spotify.com/album/1ZXTdS3zk3q4ZZI5rdsWmw
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by MurderX: 1:17am On Jan 08, 2020
ISIS will be dancing leg works with one gbe bodi to go.

The way new factions will break out of this war sha...

2 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 08, 2020
Was just listening to Barbra Star a Pentagon correspondent on CNN now and she is saying that Iran has an unprecedented amount of ballistic missiles with extended and deadly capabilities and it is a source of concern.

Perilous time's indeed.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Biodun556(m): 1:18am On Jan 08, 2020
Correcto:
Iran does not have the capacity to strike US mainland. In future if Iran does it. it will be the end of Iran

They have the missiles, the naval force and submarines. Russia could also hide under them to play some pranks because they strong military alliance with Russia

5 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 08, 2020
coninse:
Please pray for us o. I'm living in NY and I'm worried about what is to come. I have never felt the fear of war until now. Bad feeling!

I miss obodo Naija.

grin
nα nσw u míѕѕ σвσdσ nαíjα.
αtlєαѕt hєrє nα juѕt ѕαч hєrє wє dєч ѕαíl fσr hαrdѕhíp.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Spymaster2019(m): 1:18am On Jan 08, 2020
psp2pc:
both side would suffer casualties.. that's for sure..
with more causalities on the Iranian side
war cannot get to usa citizens. usa army will attack straightforward!

4 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 1:18am On Jan 08, 2020
Clowns of Nairaland!!!!!!! The US president is already been briefed and waiting to hear the news of causaties before the next retailation. Please stay glue to Aljazeera. Have this on head that Iran is no match to the US militarily.
Trapping:
US will pay dearly for this folly. Killing a government official Openly and admitting to it is the most foolish thing that has been done since world warII.

What Trump had effectively done by Killing Soleimani is that he has established that in this war of attrition between nations killing foreign diplomats is a fair game.

I repeat US will regret this action, and this may hurt trumps chance of reelection. Iran is no pushover!!

7 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by LyfeJennings(m): 1:19am On Jan 08, 2020
This won't end well but I admire Iran's courage
If they loose, they still earn my respect

11 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Natilolo(m): 1:19am On Jan 08, 2020
I feel USA may not do a clap back if there are no or insignificant casualties. They may just let go for the sake of Peace, but if Iran continue with the attacks, am afraid, this my lead to a full blown war. God help both sides.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by cosmos1440: 1:20am On Jan 08, 2020
A second US base in Iraq is currently under attack as at 1:20 CAT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by MrMcJay(m): 1:20am On Jan 08, 2020
byrron:
Was just listening to Barbra Star a Pentagon correspondent on CNN now and she is saying that Iran has an unprecedented amount of ballistic missiles and it is a source of concern.

Perilous time's indeed.

Missiles that the US have been intercepting since the 70s. Abeg, forget matter.

The US has untested weapons. Weapons that have never been used before in combat, weapons that are not documented. They don't talk about weapons like this in the news.

They would test them on Iran like they did on Japan and Saddam in 1990.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 08, 2020
illitrate:
These strikes are to save face, nothing is happening the Iranians have already waited for the us forces to leave before the rocket attack. All stages. Iranian media is sharing old photos of smokes and rocket from 2017, peace is reigning.

What a befitting username.
Even Pentagon is still gathering informations on what happened and you are here already cooking up conjectures without waiting for official updates from an event that is still unfolding?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Biodun556(m): 1:21am On Jan 08, 2020
MrMcJay:

They don't win wars with strong heads. That's why Isreal defeated several Arab countries in 6 days. They win wars with tactics and military might.

Iran can't defeat Isreal, it's definitely not a considerable military threat to the US.

Watch Iran military war games on youtube and check whether na only strong head them get. Those people are not predictable. One would have thought they will not retaliate with all Trumps threat

4 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:21am On Jan 08, 2020
MurderX:
ISIS will be dancing leg works with one gbe bodi to go.

The way new factions will break out of this war sha...

That I the point. How many fronts will the US fight.

The Middle East has been stirred. Shit will happen over there.

It's now US allies vs Non US allies. This will be the play in Middle East.

Now I know why US sold nuclear technology to Saudi. This game was well planned by the US.

They have stockpiled Saudi Arabia already.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by GamalNasser: 1:22am On Jan 08, 2020
Trapping:
US will pay dearly for this folly. Killing a government official Openly and admitting to it is the most foolish thing that has been done since world warII.

What Trump had effectively done by Killing Soleimani is that he has established that in this war of attrition between nations killing foreign diplomats is a fair game.

I repeat US will regret this action, and this may hurt trumps chance of reelection. Iran is no pushover!!

Soleimani was not a govt official !!!!! He was a Terrorist , tell me his govt title in Iran ? What kind of govt official heads a Terrorist outfit and has goes about attacking the embassy of another country

10 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by YungJo207(m): 1:22am On Jan 08, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
You know the game. It is Iran that will suffer this the most. People actually think it is those Arabs that know pure wickedness.... Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce you to the USA. The most wicked beast on the planet when they want to be (only that they don't show it as much as the world looks up to them). Iran stands no chance.

Did you see the picture and video of 52 F-35 jet America brought out yesterday from it Utah base? They have never or I have never heard such large numbers of fighter jets been tested before in America news but just yesterday they brought them out...and USA airforce coming out to say they are ready to fly,ready to fight and ready to win.....this means more than media show off...

Watch how Russia will betray Iran and go for her oil instead while America make Iran bleed.....I just hope that base was the base of the men that were recall to Qatar and no life was lost if not.....make we all join our hands together and say a short prayer for the life of those Iranian that just lost their lifes due to emotions of some government officials.

2 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 1:22am On Jan 08, 2020
Do you even know Russia is more closer to US under Trump. Russia that bluntly said they won't call for a UN security council meeting on behalf of Iran just less than 24hours. Please stop dreaming!!!!! US is a big fish!!!! Russia will greatly avoid the US this period. Iran is no match for the US oooooo.
Biodun556:

They have the missiles, the naval force and submarines. Russia could also hide under them to play some pranks because they strong military alliance with Russia

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by RaptorX: 1:22am On Jan 08, 2020
Iran just called Trump's bluff and expect more barrage of missiles a second base has now been attacked. The Shiites believe that this war with the US will make the Mahdi that went down a well a thousand year ago to come back and judge the world. They see this as a religious war. I see Trump letting this slide and not retaliating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by dudebuck: 1:22am On Jan 08, 2020
Trapping:

You are drunk again, but that is alright

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Karemarealty288(m): 1:22am On Jan 08, 2020
illitrate:
These strikes are to save face, nothing is happening the Iranians have already waited for the us forces to leave before the rocket attack. All stages. Iranian media is sharing old photos of smokes and rocket from 2017, peace is reigning.

........ grin grin. ..illiterate is Alobam... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:23am On Jan 08, 2020
coninse:
Please pray for us o. I'm living in NY and I'm worried about what is to come. I have never felt the fear of war until now. Bad feeling!

I miss obodo Naija.

Iran can never hit US

That's a constant.

US allied countries in Middle East they can hit
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Numerouno94(m): 1:23am On Jan 08, 2020
Anoda Xtain nd Muslim battle on nairaland done start. Xtains re in support of America while Muslims re in support of Iran.
Abeg those mods shuld stop bringing dis US nd Iran topic to front page. We hv bad governance, Bokoharam, Yeye Bello nd Fulani herdmen to deal wit already, we dnt nid dis US nd Iran again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 1:23am On Jan 08, 2020
So you even know what the US have ? Iran is no match for the US
byrron:
Was just listening to Barbra Star a Pentagon correspondent on CNN now and she is saying that Iran has an unprecedented amount of ballistic missiles and it is a source of concern.

Perilous time's indeed.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 08, 2020
coninse:

I miss obodo Naija.
Lol, nothing go happen. No war go happen! Naija is also not safe
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by YungJo207(m): 1:24am On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

That I the point. How many fronts will the US fight.

The Middle East has been stirred. Shit will happen over there.

It's now US allies vs Non US allies. This will be the play in Middle East.

Now I know why US sold nuclear technology to Saudi. This game was well planned by the US.

They have stockpiled Saudi Arabia already.

America face which front? Bro they are coming for a country nothing concern them with ground troops or ISIS.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by integritylady(f): 1:24am On Jan 08, 2020
Pray for Iran
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by MrMcJay(m): 1:24am On Jan 08, 2020
Biodun556:

Watch Iran military war games on youtube and check whether na only strong head them get. Those people are not predictable. One would have thought they will not retaliate with all Trumps threat

The dead don't retaliate. Can Souleimani retaliate?

I should watch war games on YouTube. Iran probably thought all this was a game until Souleimani got himself killed. Now, they know better.

The weapons US would use against Iran are classified. They would be revealed in warfare when Iranians see the effects.

By the end of the week, Iran would be shouting human rights when the US reasons their matter.

7 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Dybala11(m): 1:24am On Jan 08, 2020
chigoizie7:
Hmmmm

Some people think Iran will only be the ones with casualties?

US go hear am.

This is a war propelled by so many things, revenge, religion, etc.

Iranians so much loved the man that was openly assassinated. If they tell trump now to drop the evidence that the man killed is a terrorist, will he?

Trump perceived him as a terrorist and killed him, they have set a precedence that any citizen or government official of any country can be labeled anything and be killed anywhere in the world. because the world kept quiet to this. I am not saying that he is not a terrorist. Neither am I saying that Iran will win US. But we know US involvement in so many countries like Libya and other countries.just recently, we are hearing about their involvement in stopping the annihilating Boko Haram.
Both US and Iran have been alleged to support terrorist organizations, it only depends from whose perspective we're viewing this case. I still remember the brouhaha generated by the murder of Kashoggi in Turkey by the Saudis

2 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 08, 2020
MrMcJay:

Missiles that the US have been intercepting since the 70s. Abeg, forget matter.

The US has untested weapons. Weapons that have never been used before in combat, weapons that are not documented. They don't talk about weapons like this in the news.

They would test them on Iran like they did on Japan and Saddam in 1990.

Hey, I'm not here to argue brainlessly.
I will rather take the concerns of a Pentagon correspondent in the White House that is assessing the issue in real time than a fictional imaginations from someone on Nairaland that has zero clue on an event that is just unfolding.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 1:26am On Jan 08, 2020
You said it all but Iran is match for the US
Natilolo:
I feel USA may not do a clap back if there are no or insignificant casualties. They may just let go for the sake of Peace, but if Iran continue with the attacks, am afraid, this my lead to a full blown war. God help both sides.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Ottyn01(m): 1:26am On Jan 08, 2020
Las Las this world war III nah scam nothing go happen grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) / Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her / America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.