Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets (97718 Views)

Damage To US Air Base In Iraq Hit By Iranian Missiles (Satellite Photos) / Breaking : Iran Attacks US Airbase / Rockets Fired at US Airbase in Iraq! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Chiwesley1: 1:06am On Jan 08, 2020
This is my year!
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 1:06am On Jan 08, 2020
The war has taken an ego dimension...

Whomever backs down would join us African countries in the league of spineless countries..

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by aysnoopy(m): 1:06am On Jan 08, 2020
Iran at perish
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by psp2pc(m): 1:07am On Jan 08, 2020
H2ho:
Will comment tomorrow morning

we don de tomorrow already na.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Youngpianist11: 1:08am On Jan 08, 2020
]It is war Only God can save us now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Sukueponmalu: 1:08am On Jan 08, 2020
E don set
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Sirmuel1(m): 1:09am On Jan 08, 2020
coninse:
Please pray for us o. I'm living in NY and I'm worried about what is to come. I have never felt the fear of war until now. Bad feeling!

I miss obodo Naija.

Make we exchange?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Biodun556(m): 1:09am On Jan 08, 2020
MrMcJay:

How is Iraq US mainland?

I mean if the war continues. Iran could move beyond US military bases in the middle east and strike US mainland.

They attack US military base in Iraq because that was were their general was killed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by toluxa1(m): 1:10am On Jan 08, 2020
Hmm

4 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Sukueponmalu: 1:10am On Jan 08, 2020
[s]
MrMcJay:

How is Iraq US mainland?
By the time US responds, you'll see Iranians on PressTV and Aljazeera crying and shouting human rights.

Iran said Trump didn't have congressional approval before killing their man. I really hope Iran had congressional approval before attacking a US facility with rockets.

Trump would deal with whoever gave them approval and the surviving Iranians would get the memo.
[/s]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by MrMcJay(m): 1:10am On Jan 08, 2020
Biodun556:
I mean if the war continues. Iran could move beyond US military bases in the middle east and strike US mainland.

They attack US military base in Iraq because that was were their general was killed.

Iran can't ever strike US Mainland except via guerilla tactics. They know what happened to Japan and won't ever want that to happen to them.

Trump is mad and they know it. They fear him, that's why they've been dancing around.

31 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Trapping(m): 1:11am On Jan 08, 2020
MrMcJay:

How is Iraq US mainland?
By the time US responds, you'll see Iranians on PressTV and Aljazeera crying and shouting human rights.

Iran said Trump didn't have congressional approval before killing their man. I really hope Iran had congressional approval before attacking a US facility with rockets.

Trump would deal with whoever gave them approval and the surviving Iranians would get the memo.

Bro, this is no time for chest beating, shit is about to hit the roof.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:11am On Jan 08, 2020
SAY NO TO TERRORISTS!

SAY NO TO TERRORISM!!

Peace is all we want in the world!

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by slimdamatrix1(m): 1:11am On Jan 08, 2020
Iran should brace themselves for America's response.

Guess this means war!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Nobody: 1:11am On Jan 08, 2020
These strikes are to save face, nothing is happening the Iranians have already waited for the us forces to leave before the rocket attack. All stages. Iranian media is sharing old photos of smokes and rocket from 2017, peace is reigning.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by RaptorX: 1:12am On Jan 08, 2020
Iran has retaliated, laughing at all this NL kids saying Iran is just making mouth. You obviously do not know who the Persians are. Ladies and gentlemen welcome to WW111.

26 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by cosmos1440: 1:12am On Jan 08, 2020
For all its knowledge and wisdom, America continues to create more terrorists and enemies for itself.
It's not a matter of who is more powerful, its a matter of who is wrong and in this case America was wrong for starting this mess.
As for those who thinks it does not concern Nigeria, just see what Obama has turned Libya to, and how the anarchy in Libya had extended to the Sahel region including Nigeria.
God save us all

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by slimdamatrix1(m): 1:13am On Jan 08, 2020
Trapping:
US will pay dearly for this folly. Killing a government official Openly and admitting to it is the most foolish thing that has been done since world warII.

What Trump had effectively done by Killing Soleimani is that he has established that in this war of attrition between nations killing foreign diplomats is a fair game.

I repeat US will regret this action, and this may hurt trumps chance of reelection. Iran is no pushover!!
=

Story.

If you think The US would be the bigger loser in this war, then you clearly have no idea what the United States of America is capable of, military wise.

Just sit back and watch.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by YungJo207(m): 1:13am On Jan 08, 2020
Very very stupid move from Iran... exactly what Trump and the US government wanted....Iran is in for a big mess.

Qoute me when it start happening and UN calling for peace after Iran suffer stage 1 of the plan.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:13am On Jan 08, 2020
Trump will be re-elected. Watch and see.

Trapping:
US will pay dearly for this folly. Killing a government official Openly and admitting to it is the most foolish thing that has been done since world warII.

What Trump had effectively done by Killing Soleimani is that he has established that in this war of attrition between nations killing foreign diplomats is a fair game.

I repeat US will regret this action, and this may hurt trumps chance of reelection. Iran is no pushover!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Biodun556(m): 1:13am On Jan 08, 2020
MrMcJay:

Iran can't ever strike US Mainland except via guerilla tactics. They know what happened to Japan and won't ever want that to happen to them.

Trump is mad and they know it. They fear him, that's why they've been dancing around.

Those people?
Ok

Their own strong head is more than that of Arabs.

5 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 1:13am On Jan 08, 2020
Nigerians you can talk anyhow, just start praying for Iran because if there are casualties there must be consequences. Iran is no match for the US. I am currently watching the developments on Aljazeera. Please do stay glue on your TV.
mactoni91:
U.S just created more problems for themselves

5 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by crackhouse(m): 1:14am On Jan 08, 2020
coninse:
Please pray for us o. I'm living in NY and I'm worried about what is to come. I have never felt the fear of war until now. Bad feeling!

I miss obodo Naija.
no be only new York.

4 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by MrMcJay(m): 1:14am On Jan 08, 2020
Trapping:

Did you read recent responses from Iranian leaders?
They promised revenge. When?

They want to show strength to their gullible followers but in reality, Iran doesn't want war. They can't afford a war at this time. Financially and politically.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by FemiMaduka(m): 1:14am On Jan 08, 2020
My reply to a group on Facebook few hours before this 'rocket incident':

We shouldn't get this all muddled up. The U.S. has [just as does Iran] the right to place whatever tag as its interests dictate; of course, and it would be strictly their business. We aren't bound to see through their lenses.

Every country that had power, in some absolute form, has abused it at some point: Russia [Georgia], Britain [Falkland], Germany [Poland], Japan [China], China [Tibet]...the list is indeed endless. Who amongst these countries has the moral standing to call the U.S. to order? We would never get a fair determination, all we can do as citizens of the world is to sue for peace.

At the rate China is going, before the close of this century, it would surpass the U.S. [or have parity with it] as the dominant world power. Have you asked yourself what it would feel like, seeing what has become of the Uighur situation? C'mon!

And also, we would fall into the same pit which we are trying to cover if we lost sight of the fact that this is basically a situation involving two mutually-belligerent countries.

You must have believed that the U.S. fights for a fair and just cause—as against barefacedly seeking its interests—to be this disappointed.

P.S.: Gentlemen, let's not forget: this is between two mutually-belligerent nations.

8 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by gambia(m): 1:14am On Jan 08, 2020
Its well.
Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:14am On Jan 08, 2020
illitrate:
These strikes are to save face, nothing is happening the Iranians have already waited for the us forces to leave before the rocket attack. All stages. Iranian media is sharing old photos of smokes and rocket from 2017, peace is reigning.

Where do you form your news?

Who told you US forces left Iraq?

Didn't you hear Pentagon already said press release was a mistake.

16 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 1:14am On Jan 08, 2020
Iran does not have the capacity to strike US mainland. In future if Iran does it. it will be the end of Iran
Biodun556:

Those people?
Ok

Their own strong head is more than that of Arabs.

5 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by cosmos1440: 1:15am On Jan 08, 2020
Trapping:

I beg help me tell them oh.
A very deep shit created by the USA

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by albacete(m): 1:15am On Jan 08, 2020
Just to keep their pride intact, they had to hit US airbase. Why not US civilians?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:15am On Jan 08, 2020
You know the game. It is Iran that will suffer this the most. People actually think it is those Arabs that know pure wickedness.... Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce you to the USA. The most wicked beast on the planet when they want to be (only that they don't show it as much as the world looks up to them). Iran stands no chance.

YungJo207:
Very very stupid move from Iran... exactly what Trump and the US government wanted....Iran is in for a big mess.

Qoute me when it start happening and UN calling for peace after Iran suffer stage 1 of the plan.

14 Likes

Re: US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets by Correcto: 1:16am On Jan 08, 2020
US mainland is safer than Aso Rock!!!! Iran has no capacity to hit the mainland. In future of Iran get that capacity and bomb it, it will be the end of Iran
Biodun556:
Despite all U S flex.

Although Iran may suffer casualties, US mainland is not safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Russian Air Strikes In Ukraine’s Kharkiv (Graphic Photos) / Drama In Sierra Leone As Corpse Walks To The House Of Ritualist That Killed Her / America To Force-implant Mark Of The Beast 666 In Citizens By March 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.