Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing (57883 Views)

Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead / Black Box From Crashed Ethiopian Airline Arrives Paris For Investigation(Pics) / World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Mobi47(m): 4:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Plane crash, earthquake all in oneday.. Why iran dey hold back the black box?? hmm
that plain was shot down by Iran. if u watch the video slowly, u will see it. they probably shot it 3 times. the first shot was not captured on cam

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Mouthgag: 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
Anny505:
I'm sure those terrorists are they one's that shot in down......
Dead to all terrorists
angry
LOL
DEAD TO... U GO SCHOOL AT ALL?
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Openbusiness: 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
Just imagine this rogue nation of Terrorist , they want to distort the investigation because they know it's was the archaic air defense system that hit the plane causing the the death of over 80 iranians , over 60 Canadians and 3 Brits but as God will have it no American Life has been lost which should be a clear sign who God is with , in the last days after the killing of SOLEIMANI Iran in their bid for vengeance have killed over 130 of there citizen without being able to get a single American
Those Canadians were of Iranian origins. So in a bid to try to act tough, they shot down a passenger plane with 90% Iranians. They killed their own people and trying to hide the evidence. Very very sad!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Mouthgag: 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sprumbaba:

You mean like MY deranged father and olosho mama ??
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by GamalNasser: 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
Openbusiness:

Those Canadians were of Iranian origins. So in a bid to try to act tough, they shot down a passenger plane with 90% Iranians. They killed their own people and trying to hide the evidence. Very very sad!

Wow so they were even if iranian origin shocked shocked
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by harryportter: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
OgThanos:
omg, 176 people gone ! May their soul rest in peace. I hope it's not related to this u.s / iran issue.
176 + the 38 that died during the terrorist funeral stampede. #IRANIANSARETERRORIST.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
xtophy1:
Me that I'm even desperate for a job in Abuja sef don relax after this world war bruahah... Las las, dey will blow us and everybody will kuku die. Oga, i no dey disturb myself again.

Modified:
Abuja NLerians, please help me with a job... Den talk say d war no fit come 9ja
cheesy
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Sprumbaba: 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mouthgag:

Exactly.

Better. Glad to know. Now go home take care of your deranged family.
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Openbusiness: 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
Anny505:
I'm sure those terrorists are they one's that shot in down......Dead to all terrorists angry
After the plane crash, the Ukrainian embassy first came out to say that it was an engine failure because that's what Iran told them. But they have now retracted that statement because evidences are starting to point to a damning possibility the plane was shot down!

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Engrr(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
NofiuFade:
I said it, pls nairaland tech can you guys help us find out why cnn live stream is no more on youtube, my mind is telling me is only nigeria IP affected, lets do research something is not right and we all need to be on alert #WhatsGoinOn

I watched CNN live this morning....not sure its via youtube anyways....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by madapcmod: 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
[s]
YorubaKing:

Fool! I'm a 6yr Iraq war vet as a Strategic Financial Consultant for the 33rd Battalion responsible for diplomatic welfare of Baghdad... and I have nothing but love for the nation that harbors me and my family.

But, when you have a deadbeat as a leader everything becomes chaotic. angry

As for you Biafuro empty heads, I'm not surprised. You guys are the worst pple to ever grace the face of this earth... the scum of our universe! angry
No wonder there's nothing good that can ever emerge from your jungle. You wonder why Israeli Jews denounced anything to do with you slaves... go figure. grin
[/s]

Vet my nyashh! All these online cowards claiming shyt! Audio and fake ppl everywhere.

6yrs Iraqi war vet ndi ara!
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by ojobek: 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
Reference:

Oga. It is an American built aircraft and throughout all ages the NTSB has investigated all accidents involving American made aircraft for the simple reason that there are thousands of similar models operating throughout the world and the world will want to know if that model has an inherent defect.

Every airline including Peace air of Nigeria flying Boeing 737's will be interested in knowing what brought down that aircraft as soon as possible so don't bring the normal useless Nigerian sentiments into it.

If it was an Airbus America would not be interested one bit. France and the EU will be the one knocking on their door.
but Iran is sanctions by America or you have forgotten that Iran can not do business with any American companys
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by mukthar2000(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
Just imagine this rogue nation of Terrorist , they want to distort the investigation because they know it's was the archaic air defense system that hit the plane causing the the death of over 80 iranians , over 60 Canadians and 3 Brits but as God will have it no American Life has been lost which should be a clear sign who God is with , in the last days after the killing of SOLEIMANI Iran in their bid for vengeance have killed over 130 of there citizen without being able to get a single American
bro,u don't have proper information, plz idea ur face pls
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by churchmind: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kekereekun123:
God in his infinite wickedness created humans with evil tendencies
no iota of common Sense, grow up lil Winchester
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Mouthgag: 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Better. Glad to know. Now go home take care of your deranged family.
Your words are eating you up d0lt.
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Amanda4life: 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Plane crash, earthquake all in oneday.. Why iran dey hold back the black box?? hmm

Terrorist
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Mjpem23(m): 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
NofiuFade:
I said it, pls nairaland tech can you guys help us find out why cnn live stream is no more on youtube, my mind is telling me is only nigeria IP affected, lets do research something is not right and we all need to be on alert #WhatsGoinOn

The CNN that is being use by America to decieve the World.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by ojobek: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
Such is life,Christians are happy because Christian country like America is terrorising Islamic country, mark my word,the time is coming that Islamic country will rule the world and Christians will be shouting ANTI-CHRIST.
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Equity15(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
na so...U.S also refused visa to thier minister for U.N meeting
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Sanchez01: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
Iran is responsible. These people just buried themselves.

Below is what I wrote earlier...

Sanchez01:

It's too speculate. I'm sure forensics will be carried out and I know for a fact that the plane's Black Box can't go missing. If it does, it implies Iranian soldiers prolly shot the plane and swept the site to cover their tracks.

But then, it is way too early to speculate even though the crash took place in Iran.
Need we say more?
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Minjim: 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
Iran, 's leaders should take their populace into consideration

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by midnighter(f): 4:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
ojobek:
Such is life,Christians are happy because Christian country like America is terrorising Islamic country, mark my word,the time is coming that Islamic country will rule the world and Christians will be shouting ANTI-CHRIST.

Impossible.

Research the "Islamic Golden Age" to understand why an Islamic country can never rule the world
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by decub: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sprumbaba:
If they have nothing to hide, they should release the blackbox. They must have shot the plane down by mistake.
Obviously they won't. Iran knows Boeing is an American Company, Boeing is the plane manufacturer, America is currently not in good terms with Iran. Would you have if you were in their shoes?

They would rather send it elsewhere for analysis.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Amanda4life: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=GamalNasser post=85617866]Just imagine this rogue nation of Terrorist , they want to distort the investigation because they know it's was the archaic air defense system that hit the plane causing the the death of over 80 iranians , over 60 Canadians and 3 Brits but as God will have it no American Life has been lost which should be a clear sign who God is with , in the last days after the killing of SOLEIMANI Iran in their bid for vengeance have killed over 130 of there citizen without being able to get a single American [/quott

I said it that Iranian s are bad terrorist

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by mangojuice(m): 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
themonk:
Actually they shouldn’t give it to Boeing because it is an American company. They should give to to country or institution without interest to analyze.
Probably Nigeria
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by alabo1: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
Arrewa:
Speaking to Iran’s semi-official Mehr news agency, the head of Iran’s Civil Aviation Authority, Ali Abedzadeh said the black boxes would be analyzed in the country where the accident took place, in accordance with ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization) rules.

Ukrainian investigators would be a part of the process, he added.

But Abedzadeh did rule out involving the US in any stage of the investigation. "We will not give the black box to the manufacturer [Boeing] or America,” he said.

There you go, they've done nothing wrong. Stop stirring things up.

The first informative post I have seen on this matter. It is sad how people jump to uninformed conclusions. This firstly is most likely not a missile induced crash as satellites would have picked it up since that area is one of the most monitored in the world. Hence no reports whatsoever to that regard.

Secondly in line with ICAO rules the country a crash occurred assumes coordinating authority over a crash in conjunction with the country of the planes origin - note not the manufacturer. Boeing made the plane She does not own it. Iran has no obligation to hand over the black box to her. Let us all try to reason based on knowledge before commenting. Peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by MoIbrahim: 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kekereekun123:
God in his infinite wickedness...

Bros, na for you o
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by emmatuegbe(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
Laser weapon might have been used to crash that plane. Witch cry for night, pikin die for morning. who kill am? (Nigeria parable).
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Sanchez01: 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
themonk:
Actually they shouldn’t give it to Boeing because it is an American company. They should give to country or institution without interest to analyze.
Wrong! Boeing or the manufacturer would normally get the Black Box. Reports and results of forensics will then be released to the Airline.

Anything short is inviting trouble. That the Iranian got to the crash site and moved the Black Box so swiftly rather than guard the crash site only implies they are responsible.
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by bluefilm: 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
Everything now is happening in Iran.

Na wa o!
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by SuperBlack: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
ruggedtimi:

Because they gunned down the Plane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

France New Visa Process / African Man Beats 2 Policemen In Milan, Italy, As He Resists Being Deported / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.