Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing (57903 Views)

Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead / Black Box From Crashed Ethiopian Airline Arrives Paris For Investigation(Pics) / World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by GamalNasser: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
donkingzton01:

Listen to yourself, do you make any sense.

Keep quiet you pained
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Hypocrit: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
bloggers always coming with incomplete news.
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by DaBullIT(m): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
Your inquiry was negative energy as at the time i read it , but you wrote a whole epistle to tell me how wrong i was whereas you were dishing out
same ''head shaking'' to someone else

hypocrite

bye bye
themonk:

Did I tell you not to get pissed, Why are you pretending to be dumb?

I said I asked you about the money evidence innocently and you came off annoying. The guy I quoted brought the negative energy first and I retaliated. I brought positive energy with a sincere inquiry next thing you started shaking your head.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by AnanseK(m): 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
yomi96:
Obviously, they are the ones, that shut down the plane, that it was engine faliure is a bold face lie. It was their surface to air missiles that brought it down.. IRAN IS NOTHING BUT A ROGUE REGIME

You sound too confident for a WAEC failure
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Masaudmuhammed: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
YA ALLAH> You know them all......
YA ALLAH> Please distroy Donald Trump& All Americans;
Because they the first terrorist in the world historical:
YA ALLAH> DISTROY ALL AMERICANS YA ALLAH> DISTROY ALL AMERICANS YA ALLAH> DISTROY ALL AMERICANS
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
They should give it to nija pls
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
Masaudmuhammed:

[s]YA ALLAH> You know them all......

YA ALLAH> Please distroy Donald Trump& All Americans;

Because they the first terrorist in the world historical:

YA ALLAH> DISTROY ALL AMERICANS
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by ayo2pec(m): 6:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
iran is evil
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by samafooo: 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

Son of Boeing is an American company, they crashed the plane.

Stop watching Nollywood war films.

Please, I beg you
Idiot you, what did you know? Even trump knows what is at stake
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by maasoap(m): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
yomi96:
stfu. Mr sensible. Is this the first time they are killing their citizens? What happen last year dec, where they opened live rounds on people protestin? Mumu go sit down

You didn't make sense and I hope you know it. Didn't you open live rounds on protesting people in Nigeria? What is the connection between that and plane crash?
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by NickD(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kekereekun123:
God in his infinite wickedness created humans with evil tendencies
Ode
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Btruth: 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
Could it be that the pilots panic nii?
Everyone is afraid in that region now.
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by isahsalee: 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
Just imagine this rogue nation of Terrorist , they want to distort the investigation because they know it's was the archaic air defense system that hit the plane causing the the death of over 80 iranians , over 60 Canadians and 3 Brits but as God will have it no American Life has been lost which should be a clear sign who God is with , in the last days after the killing of SOLEIMANI Iran in their bid for vengeance have killed over 130 of there citizen without being able to get a single American

so Americans's lives are more precious than Canadians, Britons, Iranians and others that died in ill fated plane?.

I can't really imagined how some clowns reasons. Though, what do we expect from cowards, myopic and retard thinkers.
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by GamalNasser: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
isahsalee:

so Americans's lives are more precious than Canadians, Britons, Iranians and others that died in ill fated plane?.

I can't really imagined how some clowns reasons. Though, what do we expect from cowards, myopic and retard thinkers.

Shut up there ..you think I have time for your rhetorics ? The Canadians were all of Iranian origin so were the Brits
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by shiwex: 8:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Plane crash, earthquake all in oneday.. Why iran dey hold back the black box?? hmm

They have to hold on to it until they can find a country that can analyse its contents . You cant trust the Americans not to find a way to implicate the Iranians even if its just an accident

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by shiwex: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
Anny505:
I'm sure those terrorists are they one's that shot in down......Death to all terrorists angry

One man's hero is another man's terrorist

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by samafooo: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

Keep quiet you pained
Maniac
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by opribo(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
How sad....but thats the way they think, backward retarded. Nobody, can challenge the decision.
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Pentasoft1978: 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kekereekun123:
God in his infinite wickedness created humans with evil tendencies
Is that what the Bible says or you saw what U are quoting in Quran?
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
samafooo:

Idiot you, what did you know? Even trump knows what is at stake

Stop telling lies please.

Their is no way Boeing could have brought down that plane.

Stop rubbishing the integrity of a company online.

Tell us again that Mercedes killed princess Diana
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Pentasoft1978: 9:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
Iran is no longer a safe place for business. their cup of terrorism is full. whom the gods want to destroy, he first of all made mad. Iran have lost their sense of coordination.
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Dayoara: 9:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
I knew it.... Iran is the hand fan of devil.... They shot down the plane, thinking US citizen were on that plane...
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
NofiuFade:
I said it, pls nairaland tech can you guys help us find out why cnn live stream is no more on youtube, my mind is telling me is only nigeria IP affected, lets do research something is not right and we all need to be on alert #WhatsGoinOn

dey dont want to involve nigeria in der war nah.
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Ahane(m): 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
I thought Boeing has been banned
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by najiswealth: 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
Then let them eat it to avenge qasem Suleiman's death, will it stop the crash rubbish
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by frog12: 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
missiles fired 2 am local time, planed crashed 6 am local time.

nigerians speculate too much
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by somehow: 12:08am On Jan 09, 2020
People with brains no that you should not hand such over to your enemy before they plant or set you up with it.

A neutral country should do the analysis after all no American on the plane.
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by nelsonoba: 12:58am On Jan 09, 2020
NofiuFade:
I said it, pls nairaland tech can you guys help us find out why cnn live stream is no more on youtube, my mind is telling me is only nigeria IP affected, lets do research something is not right and we all need to be on alert #WhatsGoinOn

You better change from CNN to Fox News if you want to hear accurate unmanipulated news. There is a very good reason Donald Trump refers to CNN as fake news media.

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Sprumbaba: 1:06am On Jan 09, 2020
arafhan:

[color=#006600][/color]
Iranians have the largest number of casuality numbering about 80, the remaining are of other nationality. I don't know why you guys like commenting on things you have no knowledge of

Mr knowledge, which one do you have? I don't know why you guys like commenting on things you have no knowledge on. You are guilty of your own comment. You better go educate yourself. Ode.
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Sprumbaba: 1:07am On Jan 09, 2020
Mouthgag:

of course SCUMbaba

Good try dunce grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

African Man Beats 2 Policemen In Milan, Italy, As He Resists Being Deported / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / 9 Countries With The Highest Number Of Nuclear Warheads In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.