Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing (57900 Views)

Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead / Black Box From Crashed Ethiopian Airline Arrives Paris For Investigation(Pics) / World’s Biggest Passenger Airliner Lands In Ghana. First To Land In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Sprumbaba: 1:09am On Jan 09, 2020
Ogaga87:

Where did you get your information from that aided your comment.. Plane that crashed with seconds of departure and carrying 140 Iranians of the total 180 passengers.. The crash took place on Iran soil

Not from NTA. Not with cheap 2k Naira data.

Anymore more questions?
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Siscooh: 2:17am On Jan 09, 2020
Nondense undecided undecided undecided
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by michaelwilli(m): 6:08am On Jan 09, 2020
themonk:
Actually they shouldn’t give it to Boeing because it is an American company. They should give it to country or institution with neutral interest to analyze.
It's not a matter of interests. The plane was a boeing plane so boeing should have access to it
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Thaheer(m): 7:12am On Jan 09, 2020
blowjohn:

Do countries fight inside barracks?
People from inside the barracks fight for their countries..

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by zeeprince(m): 7:28am On Jan 09, 2020
I just read comments from the first page and it's appalling how people think these days just because they hate Muslims (online) because that's where they practice thier hatred best... you want Iran to release the black box to Boeing being a US company during times of rising tensions between both countries? what a joke... if Boeing were to be an Iranian company do you think the US would return it too? no they will keep it and investigate why it crashed so allow the Iranians to keep it and investigate it too or send it to a neutral company to have it investigated... it does not have to be about religion always common sense should precede sometimes.
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Kingpele(m): 11:30am On Jan 09, 2020
[quote author=Kekereekun123 post=85617814]God in his infinite wickedness created humans with evil tendencies... Please repent, don't play joke with God cause he is a consuming fire
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
[quote author=Kingpele post=85640279][/quote]lies he is a coward
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by Sprumbaba: 1:40am On Jan 10, 2020
arafhan:

[color=#006600][/color]
Iranians have the largest number of casuality numbering about 80, the remaining are of other nationality. I don't know why you guys like commenting on things you have no knowledge of

Can you see that you are the so stupid now? Iran shot down the plane.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by oblaak(m): 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
xtophy1:
Me that I'm even desperate for a job in Abuja sef don relax after this world war bruahah... Las las, dey will blow us and everybody will kuku die. Oga, i no dey disturb myself again.

Modified:
Abuja NLerians, please help me with a job... Den talk say d war no fit come 9ja.pls, help me
ooo. BTech(Electrical) 2.1...... 09071296516
Go and drive with Uber
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by tck2000(m): 9:02am On Jan 13, 2020
themonk:
Actually they shouldn’t give it to Boeing because it is an American company. They should give it to country or institution with neutral interest to analyze.
Re: Iran Will Not Give Black Box From Crashed Ukrainian Airliner To Boeing by adabaraabdul: 7:23pm On Jan 16, 2020
themonk:

Iran had 80 casualties on that plane and they don’t sympathize with the bereaved? If anything the US should be investigated.
same country that denied shooting down a plane that was carrying a majority of her citizens for 3 days. Doesn't that tell you anything about the leaders there?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

African Man Beats 2 Policemen In Milan, Italy, As He Resists Being Deported / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / France New Visa Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.