Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1115829 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (710) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KahyePubg: 10:59am On Feb 03, 2020
amikable97:

10,236 euros

Thanks for this
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by KahyePubg: 11:00am On Feb 03, 2020
https://www.h-brs.de/en/anna/study/master/analytical-chemistry-and-quality-assurance

Pls can anyone help me check if this school is ok pls
Am new to all these
Pardon me if my question looks dumb
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kitsall123: 11:06am On Feb 03, 2020
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by alexomoba: 11:52am On Feb 03, 2020
Danny97:
hey am on that course..

Pls did u apply for this summer and have u heard from them?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by CoracleNG: 11:55am On Feb 03, 2020
iPOD007:
Hello @CoracleNG, Thank you for looking into my complaints some weeks ago.
I can now say everything is settled now and all corrections have been made.

Hi iPOD007,

It was a pleasure.

Thank you for using Coracle. smiley

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Tellz: 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
amikable97:

February 15 is next 2 weeks o. Chai na wa o. Is it possible for you to get an enrolment extension? Or apply for winter? Because you getting AD now doesn't look feasible because of your start date. Normally time frame for whole visa process from AD to AM and finally Visum takes approximately 6-8 weeks, or even longer. I wish you luck

My school promise to give me an extension till MAY. Please when is the winter semester starting so that I will know when to cancel my appointment and rebook again. Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adesunloye11(m): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
Any admission yet ? Potsdam uni
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tobymac93: 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
Please, which courier service does uni-assist use in sending documents to Nigeria?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
Tellz:

My school promise to give me an extension till MAY. Please when is the winter semester starting so that I will know when to cancel my appointment and rebook again. Thanks

When did you book your appointment?? And what Start date did you use while booking??
I know most of us book ahead of getting AL but sometimes we are not smart about it.....we don’t space out the months b4 booking......it’s always good to give a gap of at least 4months(resumption date) while booking.....your chances of getting dates are high when you do so.......my idea though ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kendocity4u: 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
tobymac93:
Please, which courier service does uni-assist use in sending documents to Nigeria?

I think they use Deutsche Post......you have to check the nearest post office around your area........Uni-assist Documents dy yakpa for there......especially VPD
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tobymac93: 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
Thank you.

Kendocity4u:

I think they use Deutsche Post......you have to check the nearest post office around your area........Uni-assist Documents dy yakpa for there......especially VPD

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Danny97: 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
alexomoba:

Pls did u apply for this summer and have u heard from them?
Am I my second semester on this course ...now listen potsdam don't send email admission or rejections they send by post to nija...until you write them in the dept ,then immediately they will forward their decisions to you..got my acceptance letter on Jan 19 last year.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
starboychan:
Lmao where did you get that one from?

Do u have any info, why not say it
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by alexomoba: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
Danny97:

Am I my second semester on this course ...now listen potsdam don't send email admission or rejections they send by post to nija...until you write them in the dept ,then immediately they will forward their decisions to you..got my acceptance letter on Jan 19 last year.
Thanks for this info bro.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kryptonite44: 2:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
regizoch:
I want to apply to German school, but my problem is the block account, please is there any other way to solve this problem?

Scholarship or Sponsorship letter.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ftomilola(m): 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
When Dey occur Oluwa?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mistakilli: 2:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
I got AD today for 9th of March. I ticked scholarship though.

My opinion is, they do not painstakingly identify the scholarship applicant once you are there at the embassy.
I guess one just needs to fulfill one of these.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by englishgirl55(f): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
mistakilli:

My opinion is, they do not painstakingly identify the scholarship applicant once you are there at the embassy.
The question is did you fulfill one of the requirement?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mistakilli: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
englishgirl55:

The question is did you fulfill one of the requirement?

Yes I do. Two requirements actually, the bachelor degree class and the scholarship

5 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by englishgirl55(f): 2:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
As Geothe Institute Lagos given reason why Testas will not hold on April 25?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dipotol: 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
mistakilli:

When did you book?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mistakilli: 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
dipotol:

When did you book?

1st of February
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Lexxybooy(m): 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hello guys I just saw this on the German embassy site... There is no indication of Sponsorship letter... And/or what those this "ORIGINAL FORMAL OBLIGATIONS" mean please? Please someone that is sure about this should respond thanks, because the SL if my only hope. Thank you!

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hadampson(m): 2:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
regizoch:
I want to apply to German school, but my problem is the block account, please is there any other way to solve this problem?

You can look for DAAD scholarships or Eramus mundus scholarship. And if you have a relative who is working legally in Germany, you can ask him or her to get you verpflichtungserklärung

Prost.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mistakilli: 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
No 2) I see 4-6 weeks.
No 3) New info.

These are updates.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ejay99(f): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nigerians I admire our resilience sometimes what does one do with an admission from german university without visa? very few people has gotten Ad yet people are still sending documents to Germany, there are other European countries that are not so bad like Sweden and Finland even Norway this is not to discourage anyone I’m just stating the facts if I knew getting Ad would be this tough I would have explored other options rather than wasting funds and time .
Estherbabe1000:
Anyone sending documents to FSU Jena this week within Lagos should please PM. Let's share cost

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Energygod: 3:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
Ejay99:
Nigerians I admire our resilience sometimes what does one do with an admission from german university without visa? very few people has gotten Ad yet people are still sending documents to Germany, there are other European countries that are not so bad like Sweden and Finland even Norway this is not to discourage anyone I’m just stating the facts if I knew getting Ad would be this tough I would have explored other options rather than wasting funds and time .

I support your statement 100% and it's better we look at those other countries even apart from these one here you mentioned
Before they also close their borders to us I made this suggestion here some weeks back and now I've gotten my admission to another country

Please and please don't let this German waka block your eye to other places and be wasting your money bikonu
Shalom ❣️
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Energygod: 3:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
clintonsparkz:
Do u have any info, why not say it

Leave am make he dey laff
Maybe na newcomer
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Richie4richie16(m): 3:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
good day everyone, i need inquiring from any person schooling in university of kassel or intends going dere for winter semester preferable studying electrical communication engineering.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by handello: 3:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=Energygod post=86344760]
Pls which other country and university do you recommend

I support your statement 100% and it's better we look at those other countries even apart from these one here you mentioned
Before they also close their borders to us I made this suggestion here some weeks back and now I've gotten my admission to another country
Currently in the visa stage I just visit here to see what's happening and from the look of things it's not getting better
My application is going smoothly by God's grace

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (710) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.