Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1119354 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (711) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
Energygod:

I support your statement 100% and it's better we look at those other countries even apart from these one here you mentioned
Before they also close their borders to us I made this suggestion here some weeks back and now I've gotten my admission to another country
Currently in the visa stage I just visit here to see what's happening and from the look of things it's not getting better
My application is going smoothly by God's grace

Please and please don't let this German waka block your eye to other places and be wasting your money bikonu
Shalom ❣️

Nice and all the best with ur Visa application

I said it earlier AD for summer might not come especially for Cat B and I posted a link with alternative where one can study easily in EU. But many think am negative even someone started curse.

Reality is bitter and we think everything needs prayer. What people forget to think is, what’s the next plan if Germany don’t work.

6 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Alday: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
If you applied for MSc ORBA OVGU Magdeburg, it seems the food is done and decisions being dispatched. Received AL this morning.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 4:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
I used mavistar private health insurance for enrolment but TH Koln just sent me an email that I should provide certificate of exemption from statutory health insurance.... I am above 30...I thought anybody above 30 is automatically exempted?

How do I go about this?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
Energygod:

I support your statement 100% and it's better we look at those other countries even apart from these one here you mentioned
Before they also close their borders to us I made this suggestion here some weeks back and now I've gotten my admission to another country
Currently in the visa stage I just visit here to see what's happening and from the look of things it's not getting better

Please and please don't let this German waka block your eye to other places and be wasting your money bikonu
Shalom ❣️

NY brother which other country, pls help us with the info
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Yitchaq: 4:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
Abeg e be like say na to de look for another European country , pls if anyone has d link, let him/her share
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by damtan(m): 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lexxybooy:
Hello guys I just saw this on the German embassy site... There is no indication of Sponsorship letter... And/or what those this "ORIGINAL FORMAL OBLIGATIONS" mean please? Please someone that is sure about this should respond thanks, because the SL if my only hope. Thank you!
Original formal obligation could be SL. SL is also my only hope

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by mistakilli: 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
Yitchaq:
Abeg e be like say na to de look for another European country , pls if anyone has d link, let him/her share

I got admission in Netherlands. The schools over there receive your ‘supposed’ blocked account money and process your visa. If approved, Then you book appointment at the embassy in Ghana for pasting of MVV.

The school then returns the money to you when you open a bank account on arrival.

Most schools may be paid, but really it is close to free. Tuition fee for the school I applied is €2,143 per year.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
damtan:

Original formal obligation could be SL. SL is also my only hope

original official German declaration of sponsorship („Verpflichtungserklärung“) for the
purpose of studies/ language course given before the competent German authority (Please note: Financing is usually only secured if declarant resides in Germany)
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Cat A peeps how far any AD from last week to now?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by haykays(m): 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Which programme are you going for?
For masters in Animal science field, it's 15k euro/year and it's 3 years programme....

mistakilli:

I got admission in Netherlands. The schools over there receive your ‘supposed’ blocked account money and process your visa. If approved, Then you book appointment at the embassy in Ghana for pasting of MVV.

The school then returns the money to you when you open a bank account on arrival.

Most schools may be paid, but really it is close to free. Tuition fee for the school I applied is €2,143 per year.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gboye123: 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
Dear All. Kindly assist. I have an appointment for certificate verifilcation. I just got confused. Asides other documents and filled/ signed application form, do I need bachelorhood affidavit and age declaration for document verification at the German embassy like someone said? Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Blake250: 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
haykays:
Which programme are you going for?
For masters in Animal science field, it's 15k euro/year and it's 3 years programme....

hello mistakill how did you go abt ur admission process in Holland and do they request for ielt or tofel for someone going for masters program.I really appreciate ur assistance here is my mail ozoekwetoochukwu@gmail.com email pls I really need some answers from u pls.time no d my side my mum don d hold me for trouser say mk i kukuma stat d find wife wee I go marry wee me no see money to even drink garri

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cande75: 5:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
Energygod:

Shalom ❣️

Which country is that please?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kossy23: 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Larrylrkay(m): 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
Pls my people which schools in Germany aoffers masters program for holders of HNDs in accounting. Please, my people I need to make enquiries on this.

Thanks. [sub][/sub]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbambor: 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
clintonsparkz:
Cat A peeps how far any AD from last week to now?
NONE only scholarship people ...but you can imagine if Scholarship people are getting dates one month plus ahead what is now the faith of ordinary cat A and B ....mad stuff oo
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Parko(m): 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
Cande75:

Which country is that please?
Lithuania
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 6:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
princejck:

Nice and all the best with ur Visa application

I said it earlier AD for summer might not come especially for Cat B and I posted a link with alternative where one can study easily in EU. But many think am negative even someone started curse.

Reality is .

Please where can one study easily on Europe and also get job easily and the rate of racism is also low
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mercy95(f): 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
mistakilli:
No 2) I see 4-6 weeks.
No 3) New info.

These are updates.

Are they trying to say we should cancel and rebook
Cos i no understand again embarassed
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mercy95(f): 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Any concrete information for the new clause they just added

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by clintonsparkz(m): 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Gbambor:
NONE only scholarship people ...but you can imagine if Scholarship people are getting dates one month plus ahead what is now the faith of ordinary cat A and B ....mad stuff oo
Guy few Cat A are getting dates someone who went for certification said he saw paulinus complaining people are not turning up, but they won't say anything, its when they have issues they will talk, cat B are very many...u guys should talk oo. So we can analyse things
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Twostep: 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hey guys, enrolled for a masters degree scheduled to commence first week of may, conditional admission has been made available and I have to pay 2k euro to confirm slot and get AL. (It’s a private uni)..

Issue now is I booked Cat B on the 23rd if Jan with start date as may 5th..if I pay the 2k and don’t get AD I will get a refund but will loose some part of the money ( say 60k in naira.

I need suggestions as to wether to secure the admission and wait if by chance I get a date before then, and I if don’t, request a refund and loose the said sum or I insist to get AD before paying the 2k.

Also is there anything the school can do to enhance getting an appointment date like maybe send a mail to the embassy, they are happy to.

Confused, suggestions would be appreciated guys! Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
mistakilli:

How much are you required to block?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ftomilola(m): 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
onecoder:

How much are you required to block?

€11,000
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
Ftomilola:

€11,000
Sure? Because the last time I checked it's really expensive that I had to settle for Germany. But person don dey tire for this Germany wahala sef
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
Twostep:
Hey guys, enrolled for a masters degree scheduled to commence first week of may, conditional admission has been made available and I have to pay 2k euro to confirm slot and get AL. (It’s a private uni)..

Issue now is I booked Cat B on the 23rd if Jan with start date as may 5th..if I pay the 2k and don’t get AD I will get a refund but will loose some part of the money ( say 60k in naira.

I need suggestions as to wether to secure the admission and wait if by chance I get a date before then, and I if don’t, request a refund and loose the said sum or I insist to get AD before paying the 2k.

Also is there anything the school can do to enhance getting an appointment date like maybe send a mail to the embassy, they are happy to.

Confused, suggestions would be appreciated guys! Thanks.

Is it possible for u to apply for tuition free school.. if yes then start new application for winter semester and forget about ur current AL but if not then u can pay and hope u get AD

I feel loosing 60k is too much, including the stress of applying for admission
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Gbambor: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
mistakilli:

Yes I do. Two requirements actually, the bachelor degree class and the scholarship
Bro abeg no vex which kind scholarship you get?? DAAD??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dazzlingd(m): 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
Mercy95:
Any concrete information for the new clause they just added
Meaning if u dont get a date 4 to 6 weeks after applying, forgerrit!!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Energygod: 9:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
SOLARPOWER1:

NY brother which other country, pls help us with the info

It's Lithuania bro
You can check the thread here on nairaland
My sole aim is to secure the resident permit and then from there apply to Germany within 3 months.

5 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Phelixblaq(m): 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
Kendocity4u:

When did you book your appointment?? And what Start date did you use while booking??
I know most of us book ahead of getting AL but sometimes we are not smart about it.....we don’t space out the months b4 booking......it’s always good to give a gap of at least 4months(resumption date) while booking.....your chances of getting dates are high when you do so.......my idea though ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
M
Your idea doesn’t sell! I booked since October and choose March as resumption
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cande75: 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
dazzlingd:

Meaning if u dont get a date 4 to 6 weeks after applying, forgerrit!!

Prior to the supposed beginning of your studies, not after booking for an appointment.

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by SOLARPOWER1(f): 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
Phelixblaq:

M
Your idea doesn’t sell! I booked since October and choose March as resumption

May be that is the problem, you used march as start date..... Only people that used dates like April got AD from my experience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (711) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.