Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1128184 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (712) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by williams2600(m): 11:42pm On Jul 12, 2023
Chrbhny:
Good day everyone. I want to ask whether a prepaid envelop is needed for a Schengen short stay visa application at the german embassy in Abuja?

Abuja ?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NaughtyBee91: 8:18am On Jul 13, 2023
Germany precisely.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oguinedavid(m): 9:54am On Jul 13, 2023
Goodday, Please if you had your Student Visa interview on the 15th of June, kindly reply this message. šŸ™
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zebulun1: 9:57am On Jul 13, 2023
Good day, please would CGPA of 4.4 after first year "100 Level" be good to apply for a restricted BSC course...
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by vampire2020: 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
Montenate:

Please can anyone confirm if the letter of sponsorship required should be original or if a copy would suffice for the interview
original
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by vampire2020: 12:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
Cadetnwa:
did u get an admission there
my cousin did,have you booked for interview date?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cadetnwa: 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
vampire2020:
my cousin did,have you booked for interview date?
I booked since last year April,still no appointment,is ur cousin going for bsc or msc
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by davss02(m): 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
Cadetnwa:
I got a conditional admission at TU Clausthal

What's the conditional admission like?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sholape1500: 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
I have. Any questions?

stephie20:
Good evening everyone. Please is there anyone here who has gotten their visa granted despite having a parent in Germany?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ifemaco: 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
Zebulun1:
Good day, please would CGPA of 4.4 after first year "100 Level" be good to apply for a restricted BSC course...

Hopefully, if your waec is good as well. When your 4.4 is converted to a German grade (assuming 5.0 is the highest and 1.0 is the lowest at your university), then you will have a approximately 1.5 grade for the 100l you have completed.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Zebulun1: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2023
ifemaco:

Hopefully, if your waec is good as well. When your 4.4 is converted to a German grade (assuming 5.0 is the highest and 1.0 is the lowest at your university), then you will have a approximately 1.5 grade for the 100l you have completed.
I would like to use my NECO not WAEC,hope it could be possible for me to use it too?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by williams2600(m): 3:50pm On Jul 13, 2023
oguinedavid:
Goodday, Please if you had your Student Visa interview on the 15th of June, kindly reply this message. šŸ™

hope no problem?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NaughtyBee91: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
[please I need an answer on this. quote author=NaughtyBee91 post=124375068]Hello everyone, I'm a newbie, and I need an advise.
I'm a Bsc graduate in Economics Education, looking to do masters in Germany, Finland or Austria, I'm not really enthusiastic in doing Education, what else can I pursue with my bsc in educational foundation with economics option with a cgpa 2.5, what other direction or universities in these three countries, what if I want to go into public administration or business administration, how do I go about it, cos I'm really confused. [/quote]
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by NaughtyBee91: 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
NaughtyBee91:
[please I need an answer on this. quote author=NaughtyBee91 post=124375068]Hello everyone, I'm a newbie, and I need an advise.
I'm a Bsc graduate in Economics Education, looking to do masters in Germany. I'm not really enthusiastic in doing Education, what else can I pursue with my bsc in educational foundation with economics option with a cgpa 2.5, what other direction or universities in this country, what if I want to go into public administration or business administration, how do I go about it, cos I'm really confused.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bethxxie: 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
sholape1500:
I have. Any questions?

Sorry I'm quoting you because I don't know how to ask without it.

Has anyone gotten admission from Hamm-lippstadt University of applied sciences for BSc Electronics Engineering? The application period is from December to July. If you should apply by December, will you receive an admission letter before or after July 15th?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by vampire2020: 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
Cadetnwa:
I booked since last year April,still no appointment,is ur cousin going for bsc or msc
msc
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by honourableseyi: 10:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
williams2600:

Must everyone get approval mail from the embassy after interview?

How much can a single man survive on in a month if accommodation is taken care of in Stuttgart

During my time, yes, because you will need the Email with instructions on submitting your password and travel insurance for 3 or 6 months. But if it is a rejection, they will send the documents you submitted during the interview and a rejection letter using the prepaid envelope submitted without Email from the Embassy.

Your monthly living cost will depend on many factors but prepare ā‚¬300 - 600 +/- per month for rent. If you are below 30yrs, ā‚¬140+/- for insurance. You will pay for a semester ticket at the beginning of the semester. Food will also depend on your style and taste. 1kg of rice at less than ā‚¬2, tomatoes and other stuff are sold in Kg. Milk - ā‚¬1/L, Bread - ā‚¬2+/-, water - ā‚¬3.2/6L +/-, kaka - <ā‚¬3 etc. Let me know if you need more clarification. Shalom

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by honourableseyi: 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
Bethxxie:

Has anyone gotten admission from Hamm-lippstadt University of applied sciences for BSc Electronics Engineering? The application period is from December to July. If you should apply by December, will you receive an admission letter before or after July 15th?

It depends on if the course has NC or not. They must wait for all the applications before the official selection if it has NC. If otherwise, the selection can always be made before the end of the application period. But why not apply to as many courses and universities as possible as plans B and C? Shalom
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by honourableseyi: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
Zebulun1:

I would like to use my NECO not WAEC,hope it could be possible for me to use it too?

NECO/WAEC/NABTEB are all accepted. Also, the primary point of consideration is your 100L transcript grade. However, applying to more schools and courses as plans B and C will make more sense. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kobuge: 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
Jaydchukwuemeka:

Pls can I send you a message inbox @ kebinobuge@gmail.com

A
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kobuge: 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2023

Pls can you leave me a message too? I want to also you a few questions. Thank you. Kebinobuge@gmail.com.

I have replied ur mail
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bethxxie: 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
honourableseyi:

It depends on if the course has NC or not. They must wait for all the applications before the official selection if it has NC. If otherwise, the selection can always be made before the end of the application period. But why not apply to as many courses and universities as possible as plans B and C? Shalom

No, it's not NC. I am currently at my Plan C šŸ« . Omo, the story long. This whole waiting for visa appointment, my admissions are just going so yeah, I'm trying for that one.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Oremeter: 12:01am On Jul 14, 2023
Oremeter:
Hello

Please is anyone here in Mittweida?
I would like to ask a few questions.

Anyone pls?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by stephie20(f): 2:31am On Jul 14, 2023
sholape1500:
I have. Any questions?

Please do you mind if I email you?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Ololadeomi: 7:52am On Jul 14, 2023
Hello everyone, I missed my appointment last year because of insufficient proof of admission. But I applied last year August for an AD and I choose a date in august also since the waiting period then was not more than one year. Now that people are saying 1 year and 3 months. Is it possible I get my AD in august? I guess Iā€™m not the only one waiting šŸ„¹
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Bethxxie: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2023
Has anyone gotten invited for interview recently? Is the wait time still 15 months?

Like I booked October last year, should I expect January or February?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cadetnwa: 9:50am On Jul 14, 2023
Bethxxie:
Has anyone gotten invited for interview recently? Is the wait time still 15 months?

Like I booked October last year, should I expect January or February?
Yes from what I have seen so far it is 15 months, people who booked last year march 2022 are just receiving their own appointment this july

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Cadetnwa: 9:56am On Jul 14, 2023
Ololadeomi:
Hello everyone, I missed my appointment last year because of insufficient proof of admission. But I applied last year August for an AD and I choose a date in august also since the waiting period then was not more than one year. Now that people are saying 1 year and 3 months. Is it possible I get my AD in august? I guess Iā€™m not the only one waiting šŸ„¹
unless it is a miracle but it is not possible to get ur own in August
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by sholape1500: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
I'm actually studying electronic engineering in Hamm Lippstadt. I got in early last year but I applied directly to them,they weren't using uni assist at the time. I applied in January last year and got my admission letter at the end of March two months later. But as I said earlier this was the way they did things before uni assist.

Bethxxie:

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kizzygentle: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
MrAAA2:

It has expired, therefore rendered invalid qualification.

That's how I understand it, I guess you too.
Please is it compulsory to use primary school certificate and secondly will laminated documents be rejected?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by John854: 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
Good day guys please any AD today?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by MrAAA2: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kizzygentle:

Please is it compulsory to use primary school certificate and secondly will laminated documents be rejected?

First school leaving certificate is not important.
Laminated documents are accepted but if they're in doubt, they can verify the documents from the issuing authorities at your own expense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (637) (638) (639) (640) (641) (642) (643) ... (712) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.