Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Thomas Goodness Shekwobyalo: JAMB Orders ABU To Offer Girl Medicine - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thomas Goodness Shekwobyalo: JAMB Orders ABU To Offer Girl Medicine (68478 Views)

ABU Didn't Admit Goodness Thomas Into MBBS Cos In Niger Alone She Ranked No. 7 / ABU To Migrate From Undergraduate To Postgraduate University – VC / ABU To Represent Nigeria At ENACTUS World Cup In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thomas Goodness Shekwobyalo: JAMB Orders ABU To Offer Girl Medicine by David2O(m): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
luluman:
People like you no dey stay for class now.
grin
Re: Thomas Goodness Shekwobyalo: JAMB Orders ABU To Offer Girl Medicine by edoairways: 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
HBB1:

As far as I know UI uses Jamb and your O'levels.
Maybe it has changed now.

But it was 40% jamb 60% O' levels.

If you like score 400 in Jamb, if your A1 no pure, O.Y.O o!
I doubt UI still use SSCE result
Re: Thomas Goodness Shekwobyalo: JAMB Orders ABU To Offer Girl Medicine by Lama70(m): 4:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nice one!
Re: Thomas Goodness Shekwobyalo: JAMB Orders ABU To Offer Girl Medicine by Elzak(m): 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
luluman:
You call people names without caution, yet you claim to be civilised.
We call people by their names
Re: Thomas Goodness Shekwobyalo: JAMB Orders ABU To Offer Girl Medicine by writeprof(m): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
But why give admission on merit to only TWO candidates on merit? WHO will fill the remaining SLOTS since we know some states will not even have candidates? We just need to overhaul this country seriously! WHAT IS REALLY THE USE OF UTME?
Re: Thomas Goodness Shekwobyalo: JAMB Orders ABU To Offer Girl Medicine by Monday60655(m): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2020
[quote author=Isahalbash post=85659604][/quote]

That's not the question in contention here.
Mind you, I never talk about Christian or Moslem issue here. I only reacted on the issue of the little girl who was denied admission to study course of her choice by an institution irrespective of any religious involvement.
She should have been given the course on merit with an accolade for excellent performance.
Re: Thomas Goodness Shekwobyalo: JAMB Orders ABU To Offer Girl Medicine by Cityguy: 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
She'd better go study her medicine somewhere else cos this drama surrounding her admission will not just go like that. I cannot sincere guarantee her making it even beyond first MB.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened / Ogun State Has The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria / Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.