Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People (53929 Views)

Are Introverts Born Or Made? / 6 Reasons You Should Avoid People Pleasing / Extreme Introverts, How Did You Meet Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by iSlayer: 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
iomoge2:
. Guess it became less pronounced after having 2 kids Plus I now dress for my size

*Coughs*
I'll rest my case now. Good day smiley

1 Like

Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by Creamychic(f): 3:53pm On Jan 11, 2020
LadySarah:
Till today, I switch off my phones on my birthdays. Ppl who have noticed it call a day before or after. I hate to be the center of attraction.

On my wedding day, I was so happy we were abt 9 couples to be joined. My husband couldn't understand why.

Apart from my family.,i won't pick calls on first ring. I take my time to rehearse what to say and call back if you are worth it.

My husband once dropped me off on the road, told me to get down and talk to ppl. angry grin grin

I can be really chatty where I'm comfy.

What does it mean?

This is hilarious.
Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by saaron(m): 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
Solitary lifestyle is bliss, that's why introverted girls are my only option for marriage.
I can't stand ladies who talk endlessly from morning to evening.

5 Likes

Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
I and my friend made plans earlier to go out to today. She didn't talk about it and i didn't remind her also. The day is almost over, i still hope she won't bring it up.

Being in the midst of people is energy draining to me. Can't help it embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by Creamychic(f): 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
Leviana:
I bought headphones for this sole purpose. Even if they're dead or I'm not even listening to music, I still always have them on to avoid human interaction.

I once told someone who came to preach to me that i was a Satanist so they would go away.
grin
Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by ukaface(f): 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
Liposure:
ukababy watsup
lipobobo I dey o
Watsup
Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by sacx: 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
Leviana:
I bought headphones for this sole purpose. Even if they're dead or I'm not even listening to music, I still always have them on to avoid human interaction.

I once told someone who came to preach to me that i was a Satanist so they would go away.

1 Like

Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2020
crackhaus:

Look at this introverted bush Kaduna girl finally admitting she has been imagining what my hard-on looks and feels like. cheesy

I though you were denying it earlier on this thread.

Who told you I'm from Kaduna? Lol

1 Like

Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
crackhaus:

You're scared? shocked

I'm not scared, you want a deal?

1 Like

Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by Creamychic(f): 4:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
FloxySmart:
Ladies we need to start stepping out more, the numbers of ladies here is alarming

It's crazy and scary.
Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
crackhaus:

She no wan talk na.
I'm waiting for her to tell me her mind. grin

I've asked her what she wants before, sometime in December last year and she ran away, refused to respond till date.

I have nothing in mind, but you've been pushing me to say what you want to hear, so what do you want?

1 Like

Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by Aladdin1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
tartar9:
Many people confuse their social anxiety disorder for introvertedness.
Maybe you can help them by explaining the two and the difference between the two.
Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by LabDNA: 4:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
saaron:
Solitary lifestyle is bliss, that's why introverted girls are my only option for marriage.
I can't stand ladies who talk endlessly from morning to evening.

Same here, I'm introverted and I do need to marry an introvert who understands the need to talk and play on when neccesary.

1 Like

Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by sacx: 4:11pm On Jan 11, 2020
Much of what is being related here are not signs of introversion, but social anxiety and inferiority complex. It's so easy to explain them away and hide under the guise of introversion, rather than work on yourself and build capacity. Being an introvert is not what makes you act squeamish around people

4 Likes

Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by Liposure: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
ukaface:
lipobobo I dey o Watsup
am cool
Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by Xmen149(m): 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
LadySarah:
Till today, I switch off my phones on my birthdays. Ppl who have noticed it call a day before or after. I hate to be the center of attraction.

On my wedding day, I was so happy we were abt 9 couples to be joined. My husband couldn't understand why.

Apart from my family.,i won't pick calls on first ring. I take my time to rehearse what to say and call back if you are worth it.

My husband once dropped me off on the road, told me to get down and talk to ppl. angry grin grin

I can be really chatty where I'm comfy.

What does it mean?

lol

introverts unconsciously create their own world and should be allowed to

I stock food in the house to avoid me going out often,contacts I need are in my phone(my closed circle,alot of times I dnt even like seeing them). if you are a new face and your discussion runs into minutes that's a distraction..lol
if I pass you with phone on my ear or eyes glued to my device please leave me alone..lol

am trying to break some of those intov thingy but not easy

but if I get used to someone..forget it..lol

the way I even look at incoming calls like they are bomb set to explode..I prefer calling back at my own convenience

secret:

in relationships they hardly let go,they keep recycling or going round in circles..lol (if you are dating one be very careful when ex starts contacting them ,very dangerous)

alot of them like their own company so much they go nude in their comfort zone (alone) while going through their day

if ua a guy and dating an introvert that loves you you are lucky.

dnt break up straight with an introvert,gently let them go .

1 Like

Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by Viicfuntop(f): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
kunleweb:

Fountainofyouth Crackhaus Both of you come abeg una two. Make una two leave pride aside hook up privately, i love what i feel here,\\\Back me up Viicfuntop cheesy

I back you up. Their flirtation game is on point. I actually liked it. You could see the subtle way of them flirting grin

2 Likes

Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by Adroit144(m): 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
i do think i am an introvert but after seeing some of the these post it shows dat i am really not an introvert

1 Like

Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by Xmen149(m): 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I have nothing in mind, but you've been pushing me to say what you want to hear, so what do you want?

lol
two of you should get a room please
Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by saaron(m): 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
LabDNA:

Same here, I'm introverted and I do need to marry an introvert who understands the need to talk and play on when neccesary.
Exactly.
Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by cooltola(m): 4:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
We are humans who need social interactions. No man is an island so try not to be too much of an introvert and try not to be too much of an extrovert. Find the balance, there is time to avoid interactions and there is time not to avoid interactions.

2 Likes

Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by etzmiezbee(f): 4:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
Due to my level of being an Introvert, I don't have any friend and I hardly speak with people.

Attending occasion is always a problem for me plus am a very shy dude and love being indoor���
Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by Giamem(m): 4:22pm On Jan 11, 2020
grin grin grin
My bosses are here. Na so we plenty reach?

I once pretended sleep to avoid following my uncle to a wedding.

Whenever visitors visit. I perform some really amazing disappearing act.

2 Likes

Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by Creamychic(f): 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
emddi:
My brother we are not mentally unstable or deprived of love.
Believe me,I might not greet you but I might love you than your blood relative.
I might be ready to give someone 1 million naira than for me to hold 10 seconds small talk with that person.
Unnecessary small talk drains our energy.

Reading your post feels like looking in a mirror.
Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 11, 2020
I'm not an introvert nether am I an extrovert. I choose which ever role I want to play with my life. I'm just a lone wolf.
Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
fineboynl:
she said talking to me is as if they want force me to talk. because they really don't think I want to talk.

it's means from my behavior and facial contact people are already scared to voice to me. but the truth is when they come closer they found out that I am totally a different person. it's just that I don't like people making contact with me not that I hate them.

to the extent people avoiding me on he way. if they saw me from distance they wait for me to pass first just because they don't want to greet me.
my neighbor wife keep on telling I need an assistance a lady to live with me. just because I live alone and mostly indoor without talking to anyone.

I'm evil genius

Biko start talking with people to improve your oral and written communication.

1 Like

Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
cooltola:
We are humans who need social interactions. No man is an island so try not to be too much of an introvert and try not to be too much of an extrovert. Find the balance, there is time to avoid interactions and there is time not to avoid interactions.

True talk. I play both roles now. Everything in life should be moderate

1 Like

Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by lilyheaven: 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2020
grin
Yuneehk:

I laughed while reading the bolded. I rarely go to church because of this. I stay till the Grace is shared but I'm most times the first to leave the church premises since I sit at the back grin
Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by Hussein01(m): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
can an introvert make a good lawyer
Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by FA13(m): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2020
LJ1759:
crackhous & fountainofyouth, why dont you two love birds just admit to loving each other, its so obviously embarrassing that you two keep ranting to each other and secretly admiring each other. next thing we see on front page ''TWO NAIRALANDERS PRE-WEDDING PHOTOS'' (crackhous & fountainofyouth)
That is how it starts ooo.

Obviously she is enjoying the guy's 'toast'.

1 Like

Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by YorubaAmaka(m): 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
ayobamiJR:
It might seem Weird but ...
INTROVERTS BARELY CHEAT.
yeah you're right
Re: Things Introverts Have Done To Avoid People by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2020
Introversion is real, but most people take low self esteem as introversion. Please, analyze yourself and know if you're truly an introvert or suffering from low self esteem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

My Wife Twins Sister Moved To Our Apartment Of A Room And Parlour Self-contain / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. / Let's Hear Your Worst Sleepover Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.