Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Guys Only: Which Of These Mostly Turns You On Sexually? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only: Which Of These Mostly Turns You On Sexually? (8148 Views)

11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Only: Which Of These Mostly Turns You On Sexually? by flokii: 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
Moderate tall, slim or not too chubby figure and must fill the right places from the waist area down.. as in fleshy

I can't come and kill myself
Re: Guys Only: Which Of These Mostly Turns You On Sexually? by cerpvad(m): 8:17am On Jan 11, 2020
This your answer is not yet satisfactory bruh. Let me rephrase the question : If all of the shapes were sapio sexual like you said you would want, which one would you choose?
donbachi:
anyone..all I want is a woman with brain,respectful and clean(head2toe).
Re: Guys Only: Which Of These Mostly Turns You On Sexually? by cerpvad(m): 8:23am On Jan 11, 2020
If she must be fleshy from waist area down, then I guess that description fits ROUND FIGURED

But, you see bruh, the size of a lady is not determined by her shape. A lady can be plus size and yet has hourglass shape or round figured. She can also be tall or slim and yet be shapely on the shoulders. Size and shape are two different things when it comes to ladies.
flokii:
Moderate tall, slim or not too chubby figure and must fill the right places from the waist area down.. as in fleshy

I can't come and kill myself

Re: Guys Only: Which Of These Mostly Turns You On Sexually? by angelfallz(m): 10:10am On Feb 25, 2020
hourglass of course
Re: Guys Only: Which Of These Mostly Turns You On Sexually? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2020
None

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute!! See The Most Handsome Boy In Kwara State. Do You Agree?? / NwaAmaikpe .. A Must Read / Hddkkkdssjkfdssa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.