Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) (57248 Views)

Welcome To Asaba Waterfront City Project (Pictures, Video) / Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) / Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
MoneyMan5:

So who told you the pictures you uploaded are Yoruba?

Sifia Pain, typical pig from Biafra Land
the picture u posted, the question is have u ever seen an igbo man like that?,, thats is what u should ask urself,,
if them call u coward na u will say they are wicked
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by MoneyMan5: 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
jimyjames:

The pictures are Yoruba and the tribal marks are worn by Yoruba in this 21century notable Yoruba's Samuel akintola prime minister of Yoruba land had them

Look at this Yoruba model Lol afonja

Yes some Yoruba have tribal marks and we are very proud of it, unlike you Igbo savages that are not proud of your culture
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Abohboy: 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2020
samorobo:

As much as I love this project I can't help but point out your ignorance...

Ekoatlantic is four times the size of Victoria island and it is also bigger than the Manhattan district in New York....

This miniature city still has a long way to go in development and infastructures... although this is a start and it will grow gradually to birth an entirely new CBD in Awka and Anambra as a whole..

It isn’t bigger than Manhattan itself it is bigger than the skyscraper district
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by jimyjames(m): 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
MoneyMan5:

Yes some Yoruba have tribal marks and we are very proud of it, unlike you Igbo savages that are not proud of your culture

I don't think you are proud of it cause a lot of Yoruba's in this 21th century talked about how they felt depressed and suicidal about the tribal marks including this Yoruba model

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by MoneyMan5: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
jimyjames:

I don't think you are proud of it cause a lot of Yoruba's in this 21th century talked about how they felt depressed and suicidal about the tribal marks including this Yoruba model

Lol who care about what you think? grin

Nobody care about what a stupid inconsequential and low life like you think cheesy

Nobody even know about your existence talk less of what you think
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by jimyjames(m): 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
MoneyMan5:

Lol who care about what you think? grin

Nobody care about what a stupid inconsequential and low life like you think cheesy

Nobody even know about your existence talk less of what you think

It still doesn't change the fact that you feel ashamed and suicidal about your tribal marks tear tear face

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by MoneyMan5: 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
jimyjames:

It still doesn't change the fact that you feel ashamed and suicidal about your tribal marks tear tear face

You are really in sifia Pain grin

Tribal Marks is part of Yoruba culture and we are proud of it.

It is you that should be more concern about your worthless and useless existence cheesy

You should feel ashamed and suicidal about your wretched generation, the only thing significant in your life is being a worthless Nairaland troll grin

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by jimyjames(m): 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
You sound pained' are you in pains?

MoneyMan5:

You are really in sifia Pain grin

Tribal Marks is part of Yoruba culture and we are proud of it.

It is you that should be more concern about your worthless and useless existence cheesy

You should feel ashamed and suicidal about your wretched generation, the only thing significant in your life is being a worthless Nairaland troll grin

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Tumadre: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2020
Sagay212:

Keep quiet and phuck off. Always quick to play the victim. You accuse people of the same damn things you are masters of. Yen yen yen. Data mine NL let see if you will not be ashamed of how hateful you guys are.

You’re back at it again. My guy, shut your ass up. All you do is talk trash for fake internet points. Almost everyone one of your comments is you insulting Igbos. Living rent free in that shack you call your your head
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by BiafraforTrump: 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2020
kikake:

Wow.

Imo needs what you suggested in bolded above.
But don't let Owerri people hear you suggest that Imo state govt build devt infrastructures in Orlu or Okigwe zone which they proudly call villages and compare Okigwe and Orlu now with Ahiazu or Nwaorieubi.

Owerri cornered all govt institutions, including 5 universities and polytechnics in Imo state to Owerri, no consideration for Orlu and Okigwe zones. The institutions make Owerri zone develop rapidly.

Under six months of Ihedioha government, Owerri has cornered a N60 billion BankExim headquarters of SE/SS, cornered a Federal Fire fighting training School for the old southeast region.

Owerri people don't see Okigwe and Orlu zones as part of Imo state.

Owerri is capital. I am from Owerri zone too but I am for a greater IMO despite the zone. Orlu and Okigwe should hold the market while Owerri should hold down the parastatals and headoffices and Secretariats.
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Scottallen: 5:19am On Jan 20, 2020
kikake:

Wow.

Imo needs what you suggested in bolded above.
But don't let Owerri people hear you suggest that Imo state govt build devt infrastructures in Orlu or Okigwe zone which they proudly call villages and compare Okigwe and Orlu now with Ahiazu or Nwaorieubi.

Owerri cornered all govt institutions, including 5 universities and polytechnics in Imo state to Owerri, no consideration for Orlu and Okigwe zones. The institutions make Owerri zone develop rapidly.

Under six months of Ihedioha government, Owerri has cornered a N60 billion BankExim headquarters of SE/SS, cornered a Federal Fire fighting training School for the old southeast region.

Owerri people don't see Okigwe and Orlu zones as part of Imo state.

This is you. I guess you must concentrate on feeding yourself first

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
Give us update on this project. Have land sales resumed?
I emailed them months back and they said its pending

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AIDAnova: World's 5th Largest Cruise Ship. Costs ₦398b, Holds 6600 Passengers / An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics / Advice To Every UK Japa Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.