Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) (57243 Views)

Welcome To Asaba Waterfront City Project (Pictures, Video) / Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) / Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Ifynwanma: 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
Very beautiful, pray he accomplishes it soonest

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Emmanuelhector(m): 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2020
still don't trust this Willie of a person.. Over rated by A-firstson

3 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Anambralstson: 11:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ifynwanma:
Very beautiful, pray he accomplishes it soonest
Chairman of M-P Infrastructure Clem Nwogbo is a serious investor, he's is the one that built the largest poultry farms in East Within two years

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by ChimaAdeoye: 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Anambralstson:

Chairman of M-P Infrastructure Clem Nwogbo is a serious investor, he's is the one that built the largest poultry farms in East Within two years

Sometimes, i wonder what these types of thread wants to achieve.

Why not post this in Anambra thread update? Instead of posting bits and pieces of information in too many locations?

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by able20(m): 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
horsepower101:
The city will expand in phases. This it just the beginning of the journey of Awka into a Mega modern city of the 21st century.
Like always the project will be completed in 12 months & no need traveling to Dubai.

4 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Anambralstson: 11:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

Sometimes, i wonder what these types of thread wants to achieve.

Why not post this in Anambra thread update? Instead of posting bits and pieces of information in too many locations?
You don't buy data for me, the massage of Aku Luo Uno is beyond limit,we are using all available channels to engage our people to invest at home, many are heading the clarion call. So free me

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by ChimaAdeoye: 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
Anambralstson:

You don't buy data for me, the massage of Aku Luo Uno is beyond limit,we are using all available channels to engage our people to invest at home, many are heading the clarion call. So free me

Oga,

I'm not discouraging you. Actually, i like that you regularly update the Anambra thread. But creating all these threads up and down take away what you should have been posting on the Anambra thread. Instead of consolidating one thread is my point. Someone might come here and make an important point which is often lost because in 2 days, this thread will be on page 50 of nairaland. But The Anambra thread will still be on page 1.

Like market traders that often believe you bought a ware because they talked you into it, not because you needed it. Too many people make the mistake of thinking people do things because you asked them. As if you are their master! Yet, they are billionaires and those typing in nairaland have barely made N1 million in their entire lives! Those that engage in real Aku luo uno don't do it because of nairaland. They are encouraged by real policies of Obiano to make investment easy and safe.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Anambralstson: 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

Oga,

I'm not discouraging you. Actually, i like that you regularly update the Anambra thread. But creating all these threads up and down take away what you should have been posting on the Anambra thread. Instead of consolidating one thread is my point. Someone might come here and make an important point which is often lost because in 2 days, this thread will be on page 50 of nairaland. But The Anambra thread will still be on page 1.

Like market traders that often believe you bought a ware because they talked you into it, not because you needed it. Too many people make the mistake of thinking people do things because you asked them. As if you are their master! Yet, they are billionaires and those typing in nairaland have barely made N1 million in their entire lives! Those that engage in real Aku luo uno don't do it because of nairaland. They are encouraged by real policies of Obiano to make investment easy and safe.
No wahala
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Anambralstson: 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
Dr Clem Nwogbo is a serious business man his first investment is his automated poultry farms in Igbariam Anambra State, he completed first phase of the investment within 18 months it's now the biggest in Southeast and he is still expanding

7 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Anambralstson: 12:02am On Jan 10, 2020
His Poultry farms in Igbariam, fully automated poultry farm

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by plaindealer: 12:07am On Jan 10, 2020
Wetin this one no dey update. After hundreds of updates on everything including updates on borehole in anambra, it's still the same pictures in all the hundreds of your deceptive and crooked updates, nothing new, nothing significant, just endless littering of random village stuff.

It's not by force to post on the internet.

smh.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by BuhariAdvocate: 12:09am On Jan 10, 2020
Leave that your mud village and come to the real city.
Anambralstson:

The size of the city is far bigger than Eko Atlantic city, please can you mention one city in Nigeria that offer all th facilities in AMC

More

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Anambralstson: 12:10am On Jan 10, 2020
plaindealer:
Wetin this one no dey update. After hundreds of updates on everything including updates on borehole in anambra, it's still the same pictures in all the hundreds of your deceptive and crooked updates, nothing new, nothing significant, just endless littering of random village stuff.

It's not by force to post on the internet.

smh.
Pain Conehead from Osun, this is the man you campaigned for, I heard he is fighting Aregbe grin grin

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Anambralstson: 12:14am On Jan 10, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Leave that your mud village and come to the real city.
You mean these cities

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by plaindealer: 12:15am On Jan 10, 2020
Anambralstson:

The size of the city is far bigger than Eko Atlantic city, please can you mention one city in Nigeria that offer all th facilities in AMC

More

Typical, quality is better than quantity.

Who even sabi this village and backyard buildings outside of your village?

Abeg leave Eko Atlantic alone and face your village and mushroom activities..

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Anambralstson: 12:17am On Jan 10, 2020
plaindealer:

Typical, quality is better than quantity.

Who even sabi this village and backyard buildings outside of your village?

Abeg leave Eko Atlantic alone and face your village and mushroom activities..

grin grin
Eko Atlantic city is Lebanese colony, only Nigeria residing there is Igbo man grin grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by plaindealer: 12:18am On Jan 10, 2020
Anambralstson:

Pain Conehead from Osun, this is the man you campaigned for, I heard he is fighting Aregbe grin grin

I forgot, Aregbe and Tinubu are always responsible for your backwardness.

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by plaindealer: 12:22am On Jan 10, 2020
Anambralstson:

Eko Atlantic city is Lebanese colony, only Nigeria residing there is Igbo grin grin

They are Nigerians, their investments are in Nigeria, even the fancy buildings in Eko Atlantic are in Nigeria, not in your village or in Lebanon so exactly what is this ignorant village man is talking about?

lol ...the only residents? You don take clipboard and pencil to count all the residents and they are all ibo.

You people don begin mix comedy with your village chest beating..

grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by plaindealer: 12:24am On Jan 10, 2020
Anambralstson:

I careless about those rogues

You care less about those rogues, but you wake up and go to bed shouting the names of those rogues, even in your own village thread you still manage to pay respect to those rogues, it's like those rogues are the start and the beginning of everything in your village life.

See ya life. grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Anambralstson: 12:27am On Jan 10, 2020
plaindealer:

They are Nigerians, their investments are in Nigeria, even the fancy buildings in Eko Atlantic are in Nigeria, not in your village or in Lebanon so exactly what is this ignorant village man is talking about?

lol ...the only residents? You don take clipboard and pencil to count all the residents and they are all ibo.

You people don begin mix comedy with your village chest beating..

grin grin
Eko Atlantic city is owned by Chagoury family, Lebanese, the only Nigeria that owns property there is Igbo man, no Yoruba man yet grin very shameful.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Anambralstson: 12:32am On Jan 10, 2020
plaindealer:

You care less about those rogues, but you wake up and go to bed shouting the names of those rogues, even in your own village thread you still manage to pay respect to those rogues, it's like those rogues are the start and the beginning of everything in your village life.

See ya life. grin grin

Please can you show me any links, like I said, I careless about your tribe, you hardly see me any Yoruba thread, because you guys are irrelevant to me, it's you guys that always show your animosity when ever you see progressive threads about Igbos. Very bitter and Jealous tribe.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Godhead4(m): 12:41am On Jan 10, 2020

10 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by plaindealer: 12:51am On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
Anambralstson:

Eko Atlantic city is owned by Chagoury family, Lebanese, the only Nigeria that owns property there is Igbo man, no Yoruba man yet grin very shameful.
[/s]

They are Nigerians, even more Nigerian than you.

Ignorance in your part of Nigeria is alarming.

Shift with that lame, ignorant and lame village talk

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by plaindealer: 12:55am On Jan 10, 2020
Anambralstson:

Please can you show me any links, like I said, I careless about your tribe, you hardly see me any Yoruba thread, because you guys are irrelevant to me, it's you guys that always show your animosity when ever you see progressive threads about Igbos. Very bitter and Jealous tribe.

I don't even remember saying anything about tribe so what are you yapping about tribe?

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by plaindealer: 12:57am On Jan 10, 2020
Den don start, see substandard and kabukabu village construction.

grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by rafindo(m): 1:08am On Jan 10, 2020
A city without stadium is actually a village. Whether you like it or not .
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Carmit(m): 1:11am On Jan 10, 2020
Anambralstson:

Lol.
Why do you hate Yòrúbà's this much?.... We are forward thinking people bro... We aren't jealous smiley

4 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Carmit(m): 1:23am On Jan 10, 2020
Anambralstson:

Actually,
The developers of the buildings in eko Atlantic are owned by various Yòrúbà business men... We don't go around rambling.
Also if you guys can cut down on your 'chest beating' you could actually move forward.

4 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by daviddelly(m): 1:43am On Jan 10, 2020
Anambralstson:
More

Lalasticlala
poor walkway how do they expect people to walk on this piece of shit, Nigeria need to learn how to build pedestrian road
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by totit: 1:55am On Jan 10, 2020
. grin grin

Was wondering , how can any person in his/her 6senses and sanity compared (Eko Atlantic project)world class with this village ; bungalow and quack projects? Nonsense. grin

4 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Rosskii: 1:59am On Jan 10, 2020
Now THIS is what we want to see. As you build for drivers, you build for pedestrians too. Good stuff. Though it could be a bit wider.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10859394_sam9285_jpeg3951551d093656abc793187e293c3635

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AIDAnova: World's 5th Largest Cruise Ship. Costs ₦398b, Holds 6600 Passengers / Advice To Every UK Japa Crew / An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.