Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) (57244 Views)

Welcome To Asaba Waterfront City Project (Pictures, Video) / Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) / Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 10, 2020
Anambralstson:

The size of the city is far bigger than Eko Atlantic city, please can you mention one city in Nigeria that offer all th facilities in AMC

More

It's a good initiative, don't mind the other guy trying to belittle it; you shouldn't also brag till it had been completed.

Our leaders can be funny, let's hope the project isn't stifled future administrations.

8 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Cherez: 4:02am On Jan 10, 2020
Anambralstson:
Ongoing international conference center(ICC) within the zone, Gov Obiano is going to leave legacy projects in Anambra.

5,000 capacity international conference center
@1stSon,
This is a kind request from me and a constructive criticism and not of cynicism.
I visited Anambra recently and I must say that the legacies of Ngige & Peter Obi on good roads are fast dwindling.
Most roads esp Nnobi to Igbo-Ukwu, even Nnewi areas are bad.
Obi4 needs to be very active really.
Please inform him of these roads and more others.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Anambralstson: 4:44am On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
Carmit:

Actually,
The developers of the buildings in eko Atlantic are owned by various Yòrúbà business men... We don't go around rambling.
Also if you guys can cut down on your 'chest beating' you could actually move forward.
[/s]
Various Yoruba business men indeed grin please can you mention one Yoruba man or woman living in Eko Atlantic city grin the Only Nigeria that bought property in Eko Atlantic city is Igbo man.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Anambralstson: 5:05am On Jan 10, 2020
Carmit:

Lol.
Why do you hate Yòrúbà's this much?.... We are forward thinking people bro... We aren't jealous smiley
You hardly see me in any Yoruba thread, the hopeless Idiot that I'm was attacking is a well known Igbo hater, he's from Osun state, he hate any progressive news from East, he started his hatred when Akpabio was governor of Akwa Ibom, he always criticise and hate any positive news from there, he then moved the hatred to Anambra State, he is a well known sadist, he knows the useless man he campaigned for as governor of Osun has failed, he was busy attacking PDP members during the campaign, call all opposition members that supported Adeleke IPOB, reality has set in, he has abounded his poor state with no meaningful project from the man he campaigned for, he's still battling with the debt Argbesola push the poor state of Osun to, the sadist new found love is Kano, all the governors in West has failed except Lagos, he prefer to show Ganduje projects than Osun state project.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by pwansunriseteam: 5:05am On Jan 10, 2020
Cherez:

@1stSon,
This is a kind request from me and a constructive criticism and not of cynicism.
I visited Anambra recently and I must say that the legacies of Ngige & Peter Obi on good roads are fast dwindling.
Most roads esp Nnobi to Igbo-Ukwu, even Nnewi areas are bad.
Obi4 needs to be very active really.
Please inform him of these roads and more others.
Thanks
This Obiano has destoyed the legacies of his predecessor.

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by plaindealer: 5:08am On Jan 10, 2020
totit:
. grin grin

Was wondering , how can any person in his/her 6senses and sanity compared (Eko Atlantic project)world class with this village ; bungalow and quack projects? Nonsense. grin

You are lucky he didn't tell you his substandard village cottage development is better than Dubai..

cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Anambralstson: 5:20am On Jan 10, 2020
plaindealer:

You are lucky he didn't tell you his substandard village cottage development is better than Dubai..

cheesy grin
That was how you always bitter over Anambra projects, I hope you remember when you were attacking Agulu Lake hotel, when Anambra State government was building the project, please can you show me any hotel close to this in Osun state, it has been completed and fully functioning

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Anambralstson: 5:23am On Jan 10, 2020
plaindealer:

cheesy grin
100% built and furnished by Anambra State Government

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Anambralstson: 5:28am On Jan 10, 2020
plaindealer:

cheesy grin
100% finished by Anambra State Government

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Anambralstson: 5:40am On Jan 10, 2020
plaindealer:

cheesy grin

Chill for our ICC the 5000 capacity masterpiece entertainment hub that will grace Awka skyline soon, also be ready to compare the projects of the rogue you campaigned for as governor in Osun with Gov Obiano projects by 2022 since you were comparing his projects in four years tenure with Argbesola eight years tenure then.

More from Agulu Lake hotel fully built and furnished by Anambra State Government

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by plaindealer: 5:47am On Jan 10, 2020
Anambralstson:

You hardly see me in any Yoruba threads, the hopeless Idiot that I'm was attacking is a well known Igbo hater, he's from Osun state, he hate any progressive news from East, he started his hatred when Akpabio was governor of Akwa Ibom, he always criticise and hate any positive news from there, he then moved the hatred to Anambra State, he is a well known sadist, he knows the useless man he campaigned for as governor of Osun has failed, he was busy attacking PDP members during the campaign, call all opposition members that supported Adeleke IPOB, reality has set in, he has abounded his poor state with no meaning project from the man he campaigned for, he's still battling with the debt Argbesola push the poor state of Osun to, the sadist new found love is Kano, all the governor in West has failed except Lagos, he prefer to show Ganduje projects than Osun state project.

See crying, wailing and moaning essay.

Do you even know how any Yoruba threads you've bombarded with your usual stale village pictures all because of tribalism and your low self esteem and insecurities.?

The villager is still obsessing over Aregbe even though in just a few posts ago, he said he care less about the same aregbe. Shey na confusion or amnesia..

You can cry and shout Aregbe till eternity,he still produced more infrastructures than all the governors in the SE combined many times over.

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by plaindealer: 5:50am On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
Anambralstson:

Chill for our ICC the 5000 capacity masterpiece entertainment hub that will grace Awka skyline soon, also be ready to compare the projects of the rogue you campaigned for as governor in Osun with Gov Obiano projects by 2022 since you where comparing his projects in four years tenure with Argbesola eight years tenure then.

More from Agulu Lake hotel fully built and furnished by Anambra State Government
[/s]

Abeg no dey bore me with all this village bush buildings from unheard of villages in your state..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Anambralstson: 5:50am On Jan 10, 2020
plaindealer:

See crying, wailing and moaning essay.

Do you even know how any Yoruba threads you've bombarded with your usual stale village pictures all because of tribalism and your low self esteem and insecurities.?

The villager is still obsessing over Aregbe even though in just a few posts ago, he said he care less about the same aregbe. Shey na confusion or amnesia..

You can cry and shout Aregbe till eternity,he still produced more infrastructures than all the governors in the SE combined many times over.

grin grin
As usual see your backward state in bottomless pity courtesy of Argbesola grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by ucham: 5:53am On Jan 10, 2020
To my Yoruba brothers, I don't mean any insult, but my message is Travel and see.
Yorubas who have traveled or who live in the east like Enugu for work will tell you that Ala Igbo is
actually very very beautiful, extremely modern and progressive.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by plaindealer: 6:11am On Jan 10, 2020
Anambralstson:

As usual see your backward state in bottomless pity courtesy of Argbesola grin

And the same Aregbe produced more infrastructures than all your useless SE governors combined, many times over. Shey I lie?

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by MERCHANDISER: 6:58am On Jan 10, 2020
Anambralstson:
Latest photos from Airport project will be covered soon by the time Gov Obiano tenure end, he will be among the best to govern Anambra State

Anambra is fast turning into a mega city courtesy of never say die of Igbo spirit

Any provision for a standard stadium just like what we have in Akwa ibom?
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Ezewuzie01: 7:07am On Jan 10, 2020
nzeobi:
Tell Willie to pay retirees their gratuities and to stop travelling to the USA at any slightest provocation
Willie is also an American citizen. He has dual nationality. He was in America enjoying his retirement when Peter Obi and Victor Umeh went to plead with him that Anambra required his service. As for gratuities, payment is always up to date. Willie is also known as alert governor. Reason why Anambra has not witnessed a strike in his 6 years as governor, which is a record btw.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Ezewuzie01: 7:08am On Jan 10, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Any provision for a standard stadium just like what we have in Akwa ibom?
Yes. The Awka township stadium is on the cards.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by okpalaAnambra: 7:11am On Jan 10, 2020
Villagers calling this one a city.. inferiority complex

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by MERCHANDISER: 7:12am On Jan 10, 2020
totit:
. grin grin

Was wondering , how can any person in his/her 6senses and sanity compared (Eko Atlantic project)world class with this village ; bungalow and quack projects? Nonsense. grin

cheesy Ipobians are coming after you

Run o

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by MXrap: 7:17am On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:
[/s]

Chef2000, this is close to 7yrs but your useless Abia governor is yet to show anything for the wasted yrs. Aba is a disgusting sewage pit toilet while Umuahia is a village. Spit on you

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Ezewuzie01: 7:19am On Jan 10, 2020
MXrap:
[s][/s]

Chef2000, this close to 7yrs but your useless Abia governor is yet to show anything for the wasted yrs. Aba is a disgusting sewage pit toilet while Umuahia is a village. Spit on you
Please don't let them push you to derail the thread. That is their plan. Willie is working and ndi Anambra are happy.

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by MERCHANDISER: 7:19am On Jan 10, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
I thought you are from anambra.Why are u washing your dirty linen outside?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by nzeobi(m): 7:27am On Jan 10, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Willie is also an American citizen. He has dual nationality. He was in America enjoying his retirement when Peter Obi and Victor Umeh went to plead with him that Anambra required his service. As for gratuities, payment is always up to date. Willie is also known as alert governor. Reason why Anambra has not witnessed a strike in his 6 years as governor, which is a record btw.

I said gratuities and not salary abi pensioners de go strike, if he values his American citizenship more than anambra state then he should resign

4 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Ttipsy(f): 7:31am On Jan 10, 2020
Rosskii:
Now THIS is what we want to see. As you build for drivers, you build for pedestrians too. Good stuff. Though it could be a bit wider.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10859394_sam9285_jpeg3951551d093656abc793187e293c3635
that if the Nigerians won't turn it to a trading point or stand
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Ezewuzie01: 7:34am On Jan 10, 2020
nzeobi:

I said gratuities and not salary abi pensioners de go strike, if he values his American citizenship more than anambra state then he should resign
He pays gratuities as at when due. Have you seen any pensioner protesting in the state for their gratuity or pension? It has never happened for the past 6 years because they know Willie is prompt in his payments. So because he travels to America to spend the yuletide with his family like all other Igbos do at this time of the year means he should resign?

2 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by MXrap: 8:06am On Jan 10, 2020
Ezewuzie01:
Please don't let them push you to derail the thread. That is their plan. Willie is working and ndi Anambra are happy.

That bitter clown is from Abia state. His anger is because his Abia state is the worst state in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by okpalaAnambra: 8:15am On Jan 10, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
I thought you are from anambra.Why are u washing your dirty linen outside?
Those are APGA people using that project to siphon money..so I don't care..besides the governor isn't Igbo..he's an Igala man from Aguleri

3 Likes

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by MXrap: 8:22am On Jan 10, 2020
Rosskii:
Now THIS is what we want to see. As you build for drivers, you build for pedestrians too. Good stuff. Though it could be a bit wider.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10859394_sam9285_jpeg3951551d093656abc793187e293c3635

Yeah beautiful
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by anochuko01(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2020
nzeobi:
Tell Willie to pay retirees their gratuities and to stop travelling to the USA at any slightest provocation
Willie after seeing this post...
"Imagine this nonsense post!!! Hey you there, pack my luggage, we're leaving for USA by 12 noon."
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Carmit(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2020
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]
Various Yoruba business men indeed grin please can you mention one Yoruba man or woman living in Eko Atlantic city grin the Only Nigeria that bought property in Eko Atlantic city is Igbo man.
Lol!
Why would I keep that information in my head?.... I've been following Eko Atlantic probably waaay before you even knew about it.
First of, why would I want to know the amount of Yòrúbà's in Eko Atlantic?... Does it sound like what a serious person would do?...and you say the only person living there is an igbo man... That's a Big lie dude! ....i know of foreigners living there (even Cameroonian's)...
OGA all these chest beating has to end.
It's unhealthy.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AIDAnova: World's 5th Largest Cruise Ship. Costs ₦398b, Holds 6600 Passengers / Advice To Every UK Japa Crew / An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.