Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) (57249 Views)

Welcome To Asaba Waterfront City Project (Pictures, Video) / Update On Awka Millennium City (photos) / Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by mmsen: 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

IMO is on point bro you need to invest in IMO now so that you can be one of the pioneers in no distant time cos Ihedioha has got a plan.

All IMO needs is a standard market big enough to be a local government of its own somewhere in Okigwe or Orlu axis, now build estates around it with constant electricity and water flow to encourage traders and business men to leave Owerri and relocate down there, this would increase our IGR in a great way in IMO.
We can also contribute money(like we did with our airport) to set up our own refinery in Oguta or Ohaji to refine our crudeoil which we have in abundance just as NNPC is doing with our gas at Ohaji at the moment, we also lay gas pipes connecting the whole LGA of the state for free flow of gas.
We can now use the proceeds to invest heavily in our palm oil sector like the Ada palm etc for a massive production of palm oil that can sustain the whole of Africa and its people, it is possible OK just look at Malaysia that learnt from IMO state how palm oil have changed their lives.

We don't need all these mega city bla bla bla, just one industrialized IMO state with all these economic plans I just laid down can take care of all that and more in future if we take it serious, it will take care of roads, schools, well equipped standard hospitals, railways, sports centers, and mega-cities..

We are educated people and should think as such.
God bless IMO...

By 'market' I hope you don't mean the usual chaotic mess that Africans seem to favor.

Why not a mall?
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by iSlayer: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
Anambralstson:

The size of the city is far bigger than Eko Atlantic city, please can you mention one estate in Nigeria that offer all th facilities in AMC

More

Savage o.

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by iSlayer: 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
jimyjames:

Start fight for saying the truth

You are indirectly polluting our thread. Stop all that.
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by MoneyMan5: 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
Anambralstson:

You mean these cities

Still better than your piggery land of Biafra
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by MoneyMan5: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
Burruchaga71:
Brown roof republic in pictures hahahahaha

Look at these Pigs talking as if South East don't have brown roofs

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Amudeneogu: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
Obiano, please pay minimum wage and pay retires their pensions and gratuities before embarking on these projects.
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by MoneyMan5: 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
jimyjames:

Thank you 99% of Lagos properties are owned by Igbo's almajeriy northeners , Indians Lebanese

Typical Pig

You are just a useless online troll

Look at the face of your family cheesy

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
mmsen:

How so?
it simply means land will be taken from the original owners and they won't be able to afford the new cost of living in that area
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by lexy2014: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
samorobo:

Shut up olodo...we meet again angry

What has what u said got to do with d topic of discussion? I don't even remember meeting u b4. Maybe u are on d wrong thread
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by plaindealer: 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
DexterousOne:

What is this one saying?

Don't you know Chagoury are Nigerian citizens?

They are just too ignorant, even basic facts about Nigeria and Nigerians they don't know.
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by plaindealer: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nas25:
This is an Estate not a City

Allow make den fool themselves with grandiose names and designations, it is still common uncompleted estate and nothing more, even better estates are all over Nigeria..
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by mmsen: 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
Blakjewelry:
it simply means land will be taken from the original owners and they won't be able to afford the new cost of living in that area

'Taken'? Title holders won't be compensated?
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by endy69: 3:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
lexy2014:

How will building a high brow estate benefit a state and its people?

Dubai that people are struggling to go and I know you may have gone or had in mind of visiting one day, what makes Dubai a mega city?
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by endy69: 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

What about IMO state case??

You want to involve IMO in a topic that is not theirs so that when they come for you you'd start playing victim card, I ask again what about IMO state case as you stated?

One Governor will Mold, another would destroy. Please Imo people I no get any bad thing for mind ooo. but the thing be say, no Governor serious for this country including my state Governor and Seyi Makinde when I be dy praise
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by lexy2014: 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
endy69:

Dubai that people are struggling to go and I know you may have gone or had in mind of visiting one day, what makes Dubai a mega city?

I don't know. Pls tell me
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by endy69: 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
lexy2014:

I don't know. Pls tell me
Oga use your Google abeg
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by lexy2014: 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
endy69:

Oga use your Google abeg

If u knew Google existed and u had it at your disposal then why did u ask me this?
endy69:

what makes Dubai a mega city?
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by majamajic(m): 5:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
Citytrend:
I will Rather refer to it as Real Estate village inside Akwa City than call it a City. Unless you're saying we now have a another city inside Akwa city

Well maybe that's why they said English is a borrowed Language

but u prefer having a village inside village , cos ihite is a village in Awka too.

but u approved the Eko Atlantic City inside Lagos city , even in Dubai they have festival city in city Dubai city

English is really a borrowed language !

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by MoneyMan5: 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
jimyjames:

Typical afonja cow

Nyamirin Pig

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by jimyjames(m): 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
MoneyMan5:

Nyamirin Pig

Lol those ancient pics are not Igbo's I will only believe you if you show me 21th century Igbo's with tribal marks

Afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by MoneyMan5: 2:35am On Jan 11, 2020
jimyjames:

Lol those ancient pics are not Igbo's I will only believe you if you show me 21th century Igbo's with tribal marks

Afonja

Sifia Pain grin

You are a Pig that do not even recognize your own family cheesy

Go to Google and confirm, they are worthless pigs like you

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 11, 2020
ucham:
To my Yoruba brothers, I don't mean any insult, but my message is Travel and see.
Yorubas who have traveled or who live in the east like Enugu for work will tell you that Ala Igbo is
actually very very beautiful, extremely modern and progressive.

my brother... the problem is they are only constrained to western states...

Many have Neva left since they were born!

but an average IBO travels everywhere and even buys and develop properties where he travels to regardless of the tribe...

My dad built a befitting family house in Ogun state that's still standing up till today...but can A YORUBA MAN DO SAME in any Igbo land?...#very tribalistic tribe###

1 Like

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by jimyjames(m): 7:20am On Jan 11, 2020
MoneyMan5:

Sifia Pain grin

You are a Pig that do not even recognize your own family cheesy

Go to Google and confirm, they are worthless pigs like you

Afonja stop showing me ancient pics that are hundreds of years those pics could be any ethnic group not Igbo ,

We have 40 to 50 millions of Igbo's out there so if you can't show me just 1 or 2 pic of Igbo's with these tribal marks then its shows those pics are false

Show me new colored pic of Igbo's with tribal marks

1 Share

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
Anambralstson:
Construction of dual carriage road with pedestal walkway to the AMC is on

Pedestrian.
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by MoneyMan5: 8:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
jimyjames:

Afonja stop showing me ancient pics that are hundreds of years those pics could be any ethnic group not Igbo ,

We have 40 to 50 millions of Igbo's out there so if you can't show me just 1 or 2 pic of Igbo's with these tribal marks then its shows those pics are false

Show me new colored pic of Igbo's with tribal marks

Lol Sifia Pain

In addition to being a useless Pig, you are also an idiot.

If the pics I uploaded are not Igbo pictures then who told you the pics you uploaded are Yoruba pictures?

Ancient Pictures or not, it doesn't change the fact that your useless generation use to have tribal marks and they were Savage cannibals. cheesy

Typical Osu Alusi Pig, if you want to see new pictures of Igbo with tribal marks go to Google

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by jimyjames(m): 9:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lol I know you can't prove those ancient pics are Igbo's you are talking about ( Igbo's used to have tribal marks) why can't you show me present pics of Igbo's with those tribal marks I know you have searched the whole Google and can't find any hahaha tear tear face afonja

MoneyMan5:

Lol Sifia Pain

In addition to being a useless Pig, you are also an idiot.

If the pics I uploaded are not Igbo pictures then who told you the pics you uploaded are Yoruba pictures?

Ancient Pictures or not, it doesn't change the fact that your useless generation use to have tribal marks and they were Savage cannibals. cheesy

Typical Osu Alusi Pig, if you want to see new pictures of Igbo with tribal marks go to Google

1 Share

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by kikake: 12:38am On Jan 12, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

IMO is on point bro you need to invest in IMO now so that you can be one of the pioneers in no distant time cos Ihedioha has got a plan.

All IMO needs is a standard market big enough to be a local government of its own somewhere in Okigwe or Orlu axis, now build estates around it with constant electricity and water flow to encourage traders and business men to leave Owerri and relocate down there, this would increase our IGR in a great way in IMO.
We can also contribute money(like we did with our airport) to set up our own refinery in Oguta or Ohaji to refine our crudeoil which we have in abundance just as NNPC is doing with our gas at Ohaji at the moment, we also lay gas pipes connecting the whole LGA of the state for free flow of gas.
We can now use the proceeds to invest heavily in our palm oil sector like the Ada palm etc for a massive production of palm oil that can sustain the whole of Africa and its people, it is possible OK just look at Malaysia that learnt from IMO state how palm oil have changed their lives.

We don't need all these mega city bla bla bla, just one industrialized IMO state with all these economic plans I just laid down can take care of all that and more in future if we take it serious, it will take care of roads, schools, well equipped standard hospitals, railways, sports centers, and mega-cities..

We are educated people and should think as such.
God bless IMO...

Wow.

Imo needs what you suggested in bolded above.
But don't let Owerri people hear you suggest that Imo state govt build devt infrastructures in Orlu or Okigwe zone which they proudly call villages and compare Okigwe and Orlu now with Ahiazu or Nwaorieubi.

Owerri cornered all govt institutions, including 5 universities and polytechnics in Imo state to Owerri, no consideration for Orlu and Okigwe zones. The institutions make Owerri zone develop rapidly.

Under six months of Ihedioha government, Owerri has cornered a N60 billion BankExim headquarters of SE/SS, cornered a Federal Fire fighting training School for the old southeast region.

Owerri people don't see Okigwe and Orlu zones as part of Imo state.
Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by MoneyMan5: 11:04am On Jan 12, 2020
jimyjames:

Lol I know you can't prove those ancient pics are Igbo's you are talking about ( Igbo's used to have tribal marks) why can't you show me present pics of Igbo's with those tribal marks I know you have searched the whole Google and can't find any hahaha tear tear face afonja

So who told you the pictures you uploaded are Yoruba?

Sifia Pain, typical pig from Biafra Land

Re: Update On Awka Millennium City Project, Anambra State (photos) by jimyjames(m): 11:22am On Jan 12, 2020
MoneyMan5:

So who told you the pictures you uploaded are Yoruba?

Sifia Pain, typical pig from Biafra Land

The pictures are Yoruba and the tribal marks are worn by Yoruba in this 21century notable Yoruba's Samuel akintola prime minister of Yoruba land had them

Look at this Yoruba model Lol afonja

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AIDAnova: World's 5th Largest Cruise Ship. Costs ₦398b, Holds 6600 Passengers / An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics / Advice To Every UK Japa Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.