Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality (65654 Views)

Another Plane Crash In US Claims Several Lives Weeks After Wigwe's Incident / Ernest Peremobowei, Footballer Drowns Rescuing Victims Of Boat Mishap In Bayelsa / Witness: Why We Didn’t Rescue Victims Of Abuja Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
Cletus77:

Imagine govts praying for peace but weapons of war and mass destructions are created everyday

Who are they deceiving?? undecided

Na plan B just in case peace no come show then they have to enforce the peace grin

1 Like

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by drnoel: 12:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
nelsonoba:

One thing I've found out is that almost all the people who hate Trump are people who don't study carefully before they jump on something. From your statement, it's very obvious you don't even know the terms of the nuclear deal......that is why you actually believe it was a good deal simply because Obama said so. Now, let me educate you a bit;

One of the terms of this deal says that if the Inspectors have any need to inspect any of the nuclear sites to monitor compliance, they must notify the Iranian authorities at least 14 days ahead of inspection date. Do you know the implication of that? It means the Inspectors WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CATCH THE IRANIANS WHEN THEY START VIOLATING THE TERMS OF THE RESTRICTIONS, BECAUSE IF THE INSPECTORS HAVE A SUSPICION THAT SOMETHING ILLEGAL IS GOING ON AT NUCLEAR SITE A, THEY HAVE TO TELL THE IRANIANS THAT THEY SUSPECT THAT SOMETHING IS NOT GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN IN NUCLEAR SITE A, AND AS SUCH THEY NEED TO INSPECT. THEN THE IRANIANS CAN SAY "OK, WE HAVE HEARD YOU. YOU CAN ALL COME IN 2 WEEKS TIME TO DO YOUR INSPECTION". THEN AFTER THE NOTIFICATION, THE IRANIAN AUTHORITIES CAN SIMPLY MOVE TO NUCLEAR SITE A AND REMOVE ALL EVIDENCE OF WHAT THEY HAD BEEN DOING, PREPARE THE PLACE TO LOOK NORMAL. THEN AT THE APPOINTED DATE, THE INSPECTORS ARRIVE AND THEY WILL NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG. THEN THEY MARK THE IRANIANS AND GOOD AND COMPLYING WITH THE TERMS OF THE DEAL. THE INSPECTORS LEAVE, AND IMMEDIATELY AFTERWARDS, THE IRANIANS RESUME WHATEVER ILLEGAL THING THEY WERE DOING BEFORE!

No sensible human being would attempt to catch a thief by telling them when they plan to inspect their property to ensure nobody is stealing at that time. It is gross foolishness to believe you catch a thief that way. But I'm sure CNN or BBC where you get your news from will not explain this reason to you, and they will be fooling many of you who are their "faithful viewers" into thinking Trump is stupid, Trump is an idiot and he just tore up a good deal that was working perfectly.

Imagine what false information u are peddling. Am sure u believe this lies u just said? Pls give us a link or a PDF of the document where u for that information from. That is why I don't consider what any Trump supporter say as truth cos they wallow deep in only conspiracy theories without any concrete proof. Am sure when u send us a like, it would be someone's podcast or a link to a conspiracy theory pundit.
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by 21cents: 1:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
nelsonoba:

Is there any other country you know on the planet where their President, Supreme Leader and Lawmakers regularly chant "Death to America! Death to Israel"

Do you know of any other Nation-state that their Supreme Leader and President openly tell their people in public gatherings that they will wipe out the nation of Israel from existence??

What other nations do these apart from Iran?

So you expect people to constantly threaten to destroy your country and your President shouldn't commit resources to monitor that enemy nation to know what they are up to at every time?

How can you tell me that somebody keeps publicly promising to wipe you and your closest ally off the face of the earth, and your keeping surveillance on them as a result means you are the one looking for trouble??

For you to claim we are not sure Soleimani ordered the attack on the embassy means you're very naive over what's going on or you just haven't read enough information on why the Americans acted. Or do you think you have better Intelligence gathering than the CIA who are on ground in Iraq, Lebanon, Syria and Iran?

When Iran decided to attack US embassy, they crossed the red line because an attack on the embassy of a country is seen as a direct attack on that country's homeland itself according to International relations rules.

Look at Venezuela that hates the US, have you heard that US drones are always surveilling them as much as they do to Iran?? Guy, try and be rational about this. It's not rocket science

no, you need to be rational and not romance one side because of your religious hate for the other.

you didn't respond to my question of US breaching a sovereign nation's airspace with drones instead you responded with emotional Epistles that doesn't concern the subject matter. that being said, Be advised that I'm indifferent to whatever Iran and the US decided to hurl at each other. all those "death to america" chants are their problems and I'm not in anyway supporting it.

I ask again, what do you make of US breaching iran's airspace with drones which would later be blown out the sky?? what do we call that? since you're acting like iran's bombarding response to those drones are wrong.
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by nelsonoba: 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

This imbe doesn't even know how international politics works. I doubt he can even successfully locate America on a map. He said I was not there but concluded the US has to be blamed. The illiterate wasn't there neither but also concluded Iran is to be blamed. Do you think through your anus? The same country you claim responsible has alot of casualties in the strike yet your excuse is that it happened out of mistake. Use your head, you don't have one but maximize the little brain your have

I struggle to cope with understanding your ignorance. You talk too much, and that's not a crime, but it would have been good if what you say usually has truth or sense in them. The last assignment I gave you to go and google or YouTube Israeli military technology, you haven't done it. Sit down and study! You say "No"! After you come to public space and be spreading gross ignorance with eloquence.

1 Like

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by nelsonoba: 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
21cents:

no, you need to be rational and not romance one side because of your religious hate for the other.

you didn't respond to my question of US breaching a sovereign nation's airspace with drones instead you responded with emotional Epistles that doesn't concern the subject matter. that being said, Be advised that I'm indifferent to whatever Iran and the US decided to hurl at each other. all those "death to america" chants are their problems and I'm not in anyway supporting it.

I ask again, what do you make of US breaching iran's airspace with drones which would later be blown out the sky?? what do we call that? since you're acting like iran's bombarding response to those drones are wrong.

In case you didn't get it before or you were deliberately ignoring the facts I gave you, let me answer you again in simpler terms;

Everyone supporting USA is not doing so out of "emotional" reasons only. On the contrary, WE HAVE ALREADY SEEN LOGICAL FACTS AND COMPARISONS THAT MAKE IT SHEER STUPIDITY FOR US TO COME AND SUPPORT IRAN.

Iran shot down the drone and claimed it was within Iranian waters, while the US released their own data showing the drone was several miles away from Iranian waters. I don't know who between them is speaking the truth, but irrespective of that, AMERICA HAS EVERY REASON TO SURVEIL ANY COUNTRY THAT KEEPS THREATENING OPENLY TO KILL AMERICANS AND WIPE AMERICA AND ISRAEL OUT OF THE PLANET. You are trying to sound politically correct by claiming why should America be surveilling a sovereign state with their drones. When you drop that your political correctness and face logic, it will not be hard for you to understand that the first law of nature is SELF-DEFENSE, and that includes knowing what your mortal enemy is up to so that you don't get killed first!

Let me ask you; If America was a wicked nation as you try to portray them, then why are they still allowing Iran to be on the planet? America has enough nuclear weapons or conventional weapons to destroy every city in Iran and return Iran to the stone-age, and yet we don't hear America chanting "Death to Iran". But it the stupid Iran who are no match for the Americans that we keep hearing calling for the destruction of America and Israel......and you tell me my support for America is not based on Logic??

1 Like

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by nelsonoba: 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
drnoel:

Imagine what false information u are peddling. Am sure u believe this lies u just said? Pls give us a link or a PDF of the document where u for that information from. That is why I don't consider what any Trump supporter say as truth cos they wallow deep in only conspiracy theories without any concrete proof. Am sure when u send us a like, it would be someone's podcast or a link to a conspiracy theory pundit.

Oga stop deceiving yourself. Go and search for the details of the Iran deal. Read it for yourself and stop waiting for CNN to tell you what to believe. The details of the deal are online and you can search for it. I read mine online to confirm after hearing what Trump said about it. This is the difference between most of us who Support Trump and haters like you that entirely depend on the likes of CNN and BBC to tell you what to believe. Don't be lazy! Search for the deal online by yourself, study it like I did and then come back here to tell me if what I said about the 14-day notice period is a lie. I challenge you on this!
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

The US smartly carried out that bombing. Many people won't think towards this direction but that's what must have likely happened. They did it to make iran look like the bad guy in all of these. You all don't know how much of a terrorist and demon the USA is. You don't know at all.
You have forgotten that Ukraine and Canada will investigate this plane crash, US are not that stupid to bomb a Ukrainian airline with Canadians inside, same as iran. This is obviously a mistake on iran accuracy.

1 Like

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Even the same Iran everyone is accusing had alot of casualties in that crash. The problem with Nigerians is that they don't think and that's because they're highly unintelligent, they believe whatever the media tells them without studying the different scenerio that must have played out.
You sounded intelligent but you are not. You didn't not analyse the situation b4 accusing America. First think of all the possible ways US could have destroyed the plane.
Lets say through missile, if US sent missile to destroy an international airline in Iran. Iran would have detect the missile, and expose America by now.
Let say US sent a suicide bomber, the black box of the plane is currently with Iran, if it was a suicide bomber sent by America, Iran would have expose them by now.
Let's say US attack the plane with a drone, Iran will gun down any US drone in their airspace.
Ukraine and Canada will also investigate the reason for the plane crash.
America aren't that stupid.
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by wanger50(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
nelsonoba:

One thing I've found out is that almost all the people who hate Trump are people who don't study carefully before they jump on something. From your statement, it's very obvious you don't even know the terms of the nuclear deal......that is why you actually believe it was a good deal simply because Obama said so. Now, let me educate you a bit;

One of the terms of this deal says that if the Inspectors have any need to inspect any of the nuclear sites to monitor compliance, they must notify the Iranian authorities at least 14 days ahead of inspection date. Do you know the implication of that? It means the Inspectors WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CATCH THE IRANIANS WHEN THEY START VIOLATING THE TERMS OF THE RESTRICTIONS, BECAUSE IF THE INSPECTORS HAVE A SUSPICION THAT SOMETHING ILLEGAL IS GOING ON AT NUCLEAR SITE A, THEY HAVE TO TELL THE IRANIANS THAT THEY SUSPECT THAT SOMETHING IS NOT GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN IN NUCLEAR SITE A, AND AS SUCH THEY NEED TO INSPECT. THEN THE IRANIANS CAN SAY "OK, WE HAVE HEARD YOU. YOU CAN ALL COME IN 2 WEEKS TIME TO DO YOUR INSPECTION". THEN AFTER THE NOTIFICATION, THE IRANIAN AUTHORITIES CAN SIMPLY MOVE TO NUCLEAR SITE A AND REMOVE ALL EVIDENCE OF WHAT THEY HAD BEEN DOING, PREPARE THE PLACE TO LOOK NORMAL. THEN AT THE APPOINTED DATE, THE INSPECTORS ARRIVE AND THEY WILL NOT SEE ANYTHING WRONG. THEN THEY MARK THE IRANIANS AND GOOD AND COMPLYING WITH THE TERMS OF THE DEAL. THE INSPECTORS LEAVE, AND IMMEDIATELY AFTERWARDS, THE IRANIANS RESUME WHATEVER ILLEGAL THING THEY WERE DOING BEFORE!

No sensible human being would attempt to catch a thief by telling them when they plan to inspect their property to ensure nobody is stealing at that time. It is gross foolishness to believe you catch a thief that way. But I'm sure CNN or BBC where you get your news from will not explain this reason to you, and they will be fooling many of you who are their "faithful viewers" into thinking Trump is stupid, Trump is an idiot and he just tore up a good deal that was working perfectly.
Thanks brother. I never knew this much.These are things the BBC don't usually tell us,preferring to blame Trump for everything that goes wrong anywhere in the world
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by GreetMe(m): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
nelsonoba:

But Trump said the reason he tore it was because Obama was giving pallets of cash to Iran. I don't hate Trump, but his do-alone policy won't work for America and they know it!

I won't be surprised if you don't know who owns the money in the first place. Now tell me, how does this relate with Solemani he killed??

Go online read and get confirmation that the UN observers said Iran held their own end of the bargain!!
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by GreetMe(m): 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
Sprumbaba:

Always blame it on Trump. It was Trump that caused the Hezbolla to kill Americans, It was Trump that caused the attack on the Embassy.

Stop thinking like a Fulani Herdsmen.

Which embassy and Americans did they kill? Solemani flew from Syria to Iraq to discuss how to combat ISIS and AL QAEDA as usual and he is suddenly the cause of attack according to Trump

If Trump didn't loathe Obama that much maybe that deal would have been there or replaced with a more comfortable one, and those 176 would have still been alive!
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by GreetMe(m): 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
maasoap:

Planes crash all the time, this one is just a coincidence. Mistook my yansh

Exactly why the story from US sources is fishy. Iran launched rockets from the border with Iraq into the US bases very far away from Tehran.

But they should release the black box first
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Vinex4uba(m): 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
[ kiss
Femi Adesina as an Editor with Sun Newspaper this usually talk like this until his recent appointment under APC government.
quote author=TONYE001 post=85660403]What a sad incident.

If men kept away pride and lust for power - and more power, our world would have been a better place.

Enough of the wars. Enough of the hatred drawn across religious, cultural and tribal lines. Enough.

We are humans first, not Christian, Muslim etc.

Sometimes I get scared of reading the news. #Too much violence.

Hopefully, the world would grow past this international politics one day.

May their souls rest in God's perfect peace, amen. [/quote]
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by poik(m): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
flexyrule:
There should be a unanimous agreement between all the countries in the world on the destruction of ALL weapons of mass destruction and a body set up for a continuous check in the activities of countries to avoid recreation.

Countries without WMDs would always agitate to have one. No country should be given the monopoly of creating WMDs and at the same time stop others from creating one for themselves.

I often wonder why the US, Russia, Germany etc would freely build these weapons and have a problem with other countries developing one for themselves. In as much as others have, others would feel threatened and would want to create one for themselves to have that sense of security.

Its either ALL weapons are destroyed or everyone allowed to build one for themselves.

It is sad that lives are wasted every time tensions escalate like this.

But look at it this way. Equality is only a paper concept. Anyhow you look at it, something must put one person ahead of another, or one country ahead of the other.
America is like a world police. So are some of these world powers. Imagine how the society would look like if there were no armed policemen or soldiers. It would promote more lawlessness.
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by nelsonoba: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
GreetMe:

But Trump said the reason he tore it was because Obama was giving pallets of cash to Iran. I don't hate Trump, but his do-alone policy won't work for America and they know it!

I won't be surprised if you don't know who owns the money in the first place. Now tell me, how does this relate with Solemani he killed??

Go online read and get confirmation that the UN observers said Iran held their own end of the bargain!!

Like seriously Sometimes I just wonder how people listen to news and keep hearing a very different thing from what somebody said. For the records; AT NO POINT IN TIME DID TRUMP EVER SAY HE RIPPED THE NUCLEAR DEAL BECAUSE OBAMA WAS GIVING CASH TO THE IRANIANS. TRUMP SAID THE DEAL WAS THE MOST RIDICULOUS DEAL HE HAS EVER SEEN IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE BECAUSE IT CREATES OBVIOUS LOOPHOLES FOR IRAN TO SECRETLY CONTINUE ENRICHING URANIUM WITHOUT BEING CAUGHT!!!!!!!!

WHY DID THE UN KEEP SAYING IRAN HAS BEEN KEEPING TO THE DEAL? SIMPLY BECAUSE THE STRUCTURE OF THE DEAL MAKES IT LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO CATCH THE IRANIANS RED-HANDED WHEN THEY ARE VIOLATING THE DEAL!!!! GO AND READ MY PREVIOUS STATEMENT YOU QUOTED AND UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID THERE - YOU CANNOT CATCH A CHEATING THIEF WHEN YOU LITERALLY HAVE TO TELL HIM WHEN AND WHERE YOU ARE COMING FOR INSPECTION AND YOU HAVE TO GIVE HIM AT LEAST 14DAYS NOTICE TO SAY YOU ARE COMING TO CHECK IF HE IS STEALING. Is this a hard concept to understand

Secondly, how does a sane human being who knows the loopholes in the deal ever expect that the UN will be able to catch Iran violating the deal And of course the UN has to report what they saw after visiting a site they had already told the Iranians they were coming to visit 2weeks before!

Trump is doing it alone because most of the European leaders are cowards who know something is not right, but for sake of political correctness, they will pretend and come to tell the public that everything is fine. We all know Trump speaks his mind. And this is why they all hate him. How many world leaders did you hear that they looked at Buhari to his face and told him that there are reports of Christians and non-Fulani communities being massacred by rampaging Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria, and that he has to do something to address it Did you hear any other world leader tell that to Buhari in his face?? Or you think other world leaders were not aware of what was going on in Nigeria

Thirdly, Trump only said that rather than doing a good deal with Iran, Obama preferred to bribe them with money ($150billion in unfrozen assets and $1.7billion cash) and thought giving them money will make them behave more responsibly, but instead they have used that money to buy more weapons and sponsor more terrorist groups in the middle east. Trump never said the money was his reason for cancelling the deal.

If other nations are too cowardly to act on Iran's matter, I don't expect Trump to do so. Besides, he was elected by Americans, for Americans first. He is not President of the world, and he keeps emphasising that. You don't go about meeting the desires of outsiders when you have not first met the needs of your own immediate family. And I fully support Trump for putting his people first. If Nigeria had a President who puts the interest of his country first, Nigeria will not be tending towards a useless country that Buhari wants to turn it into.

How does this connect to Soleimani Killing? I don't know. I just know somebody brought up the Iran deal when I was talking about Soleimani killing

1 Like

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Neyoohpompy(m): 3:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
You are a slowpoke.....Too much weed is not good for your health
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

May their soul rest in peace
Imagine the victims are mostly Iranians
And most people still feel say na Iran bring down that plane
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
In the spring when kings march out to war, David sent Joab with his officers and all Israel. They destroyed the Ammonites and besieged Rabbah, but David remained in Jerusalem - 2 Sam.: 11:1

A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace - Eccl. 3:8

When you approach a city to wage war against it, extend terms of peace - Deut.: 10:20

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect - Math. 5:48

Who is this glorious king? He is our LORD, a strong and mighty warrior - Psalms 24:8

The LORD is a man of war; the LORD is his name - Exodus 15:3

The God of the Bible is not a wimp; to war is his nature and those who aspire to be like him must never flinch from war. To war is the natural order of things, those who seek peace in perpetuity, prepare themselves for sudden destruction.

1 Like

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Legendguru: 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
OH
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Horus(m): 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7r4VMTM2GE

Iran video show missile striking Ukrainian plane

A new video as emerged which appears to show the moment a Ukrainian passenger jet was shot down in Iran. The phone footage shows a tiny spec suddenly exploding. The light disappears before the sound of impact can be heard just over 20 seconds later.
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by americaninja1: 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
grandiose4ever:
Iran is crazy.

Isreal every year is attacked aerially by thousands of rockets fired by Iranian funded rockets, the Israeli iron dome takes them down mid air and has never shot an a plane by mistake.

Here is Iran, America wasn't even attacking yet they still went ahead to shoot a commercial airline.
where u dey read all dis ur stupid news. Some of u just type rubbish here lik day we Mum lik u.. thousands of rocket fired by Iran to Israel every here. Ur mumu Na first grade
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Jonovo98: 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
The victims include 82 Iranians[color=#990000][/color], 63 Canadians, 11 Ukrainians, in addition to nine Ukrainian crew members, 10 Swedes, four Afghans, three Germans and three Britons, according to Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry. More than 140 passengers were Iranian nationals, according to Iranian officials, suggesting that many possessed

Thank God none of our brothers Igbos
We're on board
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Jonovo98: 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
The victims include 82 Iranians[color=#990000][/color], 63 Canadians, 11 Ukrainians, in addition to nine Ukrainian crew members, 10 Swedes, four Afghans, three Germans and three Britons, according to Ukraine’s Foreign Ministry. More than 140 passengers were Iranian nationals, according to Iranian officials,

Thank God that none of our brothers Nigerians were on board
Especially Ndi Igbo
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Insectkiller: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
illitrate:
Those canadians are also Iranians who obtained Canadian citizenship.

Who told u that??

Can u prove this??
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by rhames(m): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
Cletus77:
Meanwhile the Prime Minister of Canada also believes from Canadian and other intelligent sources that the plane was shot down by a missile, and may be "unintentional"

The leaders of Canada and the UK called for a full and thorough investigation into the crash, which killed all 176 people on board.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-middle-east-51055219

What if one of these powerful nations decide to shoot down the plane in order to make the case for war against Iran?
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by nurudeen181(m): 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
I love to read news here but it seems there are more insane people here that it use to be in those days....its a bad thing...

1 Like

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by caye(m): 3:12am On Jan 11, 2020
grandiose4ever:
Iran is crazy.

Isreal every year is attacked aerially by thousands of rockets fired by Iranian funded rockets, the Israeli iron dome takes them down mid air and has never shot an a plane by mistake.

Here is Iran, America wasn't even attacking yet they still went ahead to shoot a commercial airline.

This man truly has delusions of grandiose.
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Freeman59: 3:39am On Jan 11, 2020
Buhari would have waited to 3months to give a statement. See world class leaders demanding a thorough investigation and trust them to follow through
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by midnighter(f): 7:03am On Jan 11, 2020
nelsonoba:

Oga stop deceiving yourself. Go and search for the details of the Iran deal. Read it for yourself and stop waiting for CNN to tell you what to believe. The details of the deal are online and you can search for it. I read mine online to confirm after hearing what Trump said about it. This is the difference between most of us who Support Trump and haters like you that entirely depend on the likes of CNN and BBC to tell you what to believe. Don't be lazy! Search for the deal online by yourself, study it like I did and then come back here to tell me if what I said about the 14-day notice period is a lie. I challenge you on this!

So what News outlets do you then recommend?

Al-jazeera?

Where should we get info from because I notice that some of these news channels only tell half of the story
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by coputa(m): 7:27am On Jan 11, 2020
There cannot be peace without WAR.
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by coputa(m): 7:33am On Jan 11, 2020
nurudeen181:
I love to read news here but it seems there are more insane people here that it use to be in those days....its a bad thing...
Sharing your opinion is not insanity, accepting all opinion is.
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by dammyllare(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2020
[quote author=KingAzubuike post=85666344] The Iranians weren't responsible for this. If that plane had been hit by a missile, it would have been a free fall. But the pilot even tried turning back to the airport.

For all I care this might even be the work of the USA and their allies. The nationality of that pilot is a strong ally of the USA. They no doubt collaborated to give more justification as to why the world should turn their back on Iran. [/quote
I hope you have peace of mind now after Iran admitted to downing the plane?]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Train Rams Into A Bus In Oshodi (Pics, Video) / Tricycle Driver Gives His Keke Napep A Luxurious Design (Photo, Video) / Photos Of The Two Aircrafts That Colided In Lagos Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.