Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality (65988 Views)

Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) / Ernest Peremobowei, Footballer Drowns Rescuing Victims Of Boat Mishap In Bayelsa / Witness: Why We Didn’t Rescue Victims Of Abuja Air Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Gertyman: 9:46am On Jan 11, 2020
KingAzubuike:

The direction of those missiles fired wasn't in anyway close to Tehran. Iran must have even gotten enough Intel to know that was a passenger carrier and not a military jet. Moreso, they'd never had made such silly mistake knowing fully well that they had their citizens on board. The US had no casualties at all, Iran had the most. I want to believe it was a deliberate attack by the USA to tell the whole world and the media that Iran is the vilian in all of these brouhaha

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/01/11/615871/Iran-Ukraine-plane-crash

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/us-iran-news-intl-01-10-2020/index.html

That's why from the day I started reading your comments on Nairaland regarding foreign politics, I know that you are novice in those topics coz of your sentimental analysis. You have really spilled alot of thrash on NL from thread to thread regarding international politics. You really need to apologise to all NL here. Now am justified.
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by drnoel: 4:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
nelsonoba:

Oga stop deceiving yourself. Go and search for the details of the Iran deal. Read it for yourself and stop waiting for CNN to tell you what to believe. The details of the deal are online and you can search for it. I read mine online to confirm after hearing what Trump said about it. This is the difference between most of us who Support Trump and haters like you that entirely depend on the likes of CNN and BBC to tell you what to believe. Don't be lazy! Search for the deal online by yourself, study it like I did and then come back here to tell me if what I said about the 14-day notice period is a lie. I challenge you on this!

Be deceiving urself online sharing misinformation and lies
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by donem: 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
dhardy09:
I don't know why I feel Iran hit this Plane by mistake .. someday the truth will be out may the souls of the faithful Departed through the mercy of God rest in peace
Your feeling was right afterall
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by nelsonoba: 2:48am On Jan 12, 2020
drnoel:

Be deceiving urself online sharing misinformation and lies

When they tell you not to be lazy and to study and read wide so you won't be left behind, you'll say they are trying to make your life difficult. But look at you now......ordinary information that is readily available online, you can't even Google it to verify. Mr man go and copy and paste the iran deal terms here let us all see if what I said is not inside it!!
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by nelsonoba: 3:14am On Jan 12, 2020
midnighter:

So what News outlets do you then recommend?

Al-jazeera?

Where should we get info from because I notice that some of these news channels only tell half of the story

What I now do is split most of my news gathering. I get most of my information now from Breitbart.com and dailywire.com

Then I spend a little time to cross-check with bbc.com or any other random news site I come across online reporting the same news. I also once in a while watch fox news and bbc news. And my overwhelming observation has consistently been that Breitbart.com has always ended up giving a far more accurate reporting than CNN, BBC, MSNBC and sometimes even Fox. I understand that Breitbart.com was even set up to rival the mainstream media a few years ago after people discovered that a lot of information was being censored by the mainstream media, especially CNN.

Most times after seeing the same news from CNN and Breitbart, it feels like it two different news articles I have just read. For instance, while the Russian investigation was going on and also the Ukrainian investigation before the house impeachment vote, each time I listened to BBC or CNN, they consistently created the impression that Trump is already guilty and there were so many evidence against him and he would very shortly be thrown out of office. But when I go on Breitbart.com, I always get very accurate information of what was going on and how each new piece of evidence presented would affect the outcomes. And guess what?? Everything the CNN predicted failed to happen but everything Breitbart.com predicted happened as was reported.

After the Russian investigation started and people started noticing CNN's extreme bias against anything Trump, many people stopped watching CNN and switched to Fox. Before 2017, I never watched fox news, I didn't even see them as a serious news station, but when I noticed the outright lies on CNN, I started taking interest in Fox and even though I saw that most of what Fox reported were fairly biased towards giving Trump a good image, I STILL SAW THAT THEY NEVER TWISTED FACTS JUST TO HELP TRUMP. SOMETIMES THEY EVEN DISAGREE WITH TRUMP'S ACTIONS, BUT THEY NEVER TWIST THE FACTS OF WHAT WAS SAID TO HURT OR HELP REPUBLICANS OR DEMOCRATS. ON THE CONTRARY, CNN WAS JUST RECENTLY SUED FOR $275 million by a teenage Trump supporter for twisting the facts of something that happened against him, and CNN just settled the case and paid the teenager $20million.

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by drnoel: 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
nelsonoba:

When they tell you not to be lazy and to study and read wide so you won't be left behind, you'll say they are trying to make your life difficult. But look at you now......ordinary information that is readily available online, you can't even Google it to verify. Mr man go and copy and paste the iran deal terms here let us all see if what I said is not inside it!!

Why would I do Ur homework for u?
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by Stranger18: 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2020
grin it's better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in war.
If you want peace be prepared for war.
Cletus77:

Imagine govts praying for peace but weapons of war and mass destructions are created everyday

Who are they deceiving?? undecided

Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by nelsonoba: 11:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
drnoel:

Why would I do Ur homework for u?

No problem. Call it my homework to educate you, ok?? Also wait for me to write every exam or test you may need to write in your life in future, ok? Just fold your hands and don't go seek knowledge and truth for yourself, ok?

No wonder Buhari could afford to open his mouth to call Nigerian youths "Lazy"
Re: Iran Plane Crash: The victims Of Ukraine Flight By Nationality by tck2000(m): 10:13am On Jan 13, 2020
TONYE001:
What a sad incident.

If men kept away pride and lust for power - and more power, our world would have been a better place.

Enough of the wars. Enough of the hatred drawn across religious, cultural and tribal lines. Enough.

We are humans first, not Christian, Muslim etc.

Sometimes I get scared of reading the news. #Too much violence.

Hopefully, the world would grow past this international politics one day.

May their souls rest in God's perfect peace, amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 5 Beaches In Lagos (pictures) / 5 Yrs After Relocating To The U.K, Nigerian Doctor Shows Off His ‘blessing(pics) / My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.