Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

How Do I Break Up With Her? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Up With Her? (82930 Views)

Do I Break Up With Him? / Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Walkingkilo(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
How can a 30yr old be asking this kind of question after all these evidence?
Look disease dey town o. Or you don't know what it means to meet a man in a hotel?

Call her now now and tell her you want to have a talk with her. When she comes, tell her off outrightly and let her know your reasons as you've stated here.

Some girls sha... Even with the serial killing that took place in a hotel in port Harcourt few months ago they still go to o meet men in hotels. Hmm....

Can you solemnly swear on your wrinkled shrunken labia that you have never met up with a man in a hotel before?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by emyrald91(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
Favoritefarmer:
I met my beautiful girl through facebook last April and we started relationship after meeting face-to-face.

With immediate effect, i told her my future plan that all things being equal i will be a pastor and this relationship is NO SEX TILL WEDDING (I am 30 still a virgin thou and she really told me she isn't a virgin again, of which i have no problem with). She has visited me five times spending atleast a week yet no sex with her, knew all my family and as to caring for your girl, i am trying my best but here is the problem.

1. Spiritual: I pray and fast to know God's mind, but no yes or no but my parents went to pray and saw negative though i wish to damn the consequences and marry her but her behavior towards spiritual is bad. No prayer and reading bible. She can sleep eh na from 8pm to 8am.

2. Competition with my family.

3. Ineffictive communication. More like interview.

4. 'Unfaithfulness.' I have caught my girl agreeing to meet one man in hotel for sex and that one asking him if she moans

What is this one saying? go ahead and make your point so that we can know how to reply na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Lamanii22(f): 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Bros you need deliverance yourself angry

Well, imes is coming sha...The end of days. We hope that he'll be coming to clarify the truth about life; the truth of which is hidden to many people.

imes, we await your coming. cheesy

Serious deliverance lol...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by lucky4west: 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
bro that lady is banging around and since you are virgin( the last Nigerian virgin i must say) so many indications to tell you whats up, so many tell-tale signs you wont see them or identify them so you are a capital letter MUMU! even when you eventually marry you may not be able to cope or satisfy her sexually because she is a professional while you are an amateur! unless she repents like you and curtail her urge...she has been acting loyal because she knows you are a good mugu...so the choice is yours..keep her let her go na u know

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s][/s]
Walkingkilo:

[s]Can you solemnly swear on your wrinkled shrunken labia that you have never met up with a man in a hotel before?
[hr[/s]
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Lina2020: 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Just let the girl be biko.....How on earth can you accuse her of cheating when you've not caught her red handed
Like seriously angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by malvisguy212: 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Just let the girl be biko.....How on earth can you accuse her of cheating when you've not caught her red handed
an adulterous generation . indeed a generation without God.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Can you imagine!!!! Na wao for you ooo undecided
Thegeneralqueen:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Longman180(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
TheRealProphet:

Well, imes is coming sha...The end of days. We hope that he'll be coming to clarify the truth about life; the truth of which is hidden to many people.

speechless.

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ten to one, she forgot the "no financing before marriage either" clause and op did not insist.

Op, you're only the street maga. Not even the town maga, because she likely has like 3 or 4 others in the same town as you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by bhest(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Oga leave that girl alone. Na you won celibate no be her. Religion and hypocrisy always coexist in harmony in this side of the world. Just reread ur story and advice urself to get a life. You even called urself in the first place cause If God does call you he would have told you yes or no as you asked. Ur huge lust sef don make u disobey ur parents, I can only imagine the girl banging body. The truth you want to hear is you are not fit for the alter and try hit skins with someone's daughter cause that liquid white substances go soon de comout from ur eyes base on say body don too full.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by MrDoGood(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
To be honest, i don't even understand your statement.
Pls, what are you?
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by therajah: 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
daddytime:
Wife her...

Something must kill a man.

She is your own Calvary
Which kind of calvary is that one! Calvary ko,
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by sparko1(m): 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
Favoritefarmer:
During sex and he will take drug to prevent her being pregnant.
A married woman also reached out to me on facebook alleging that my girl is dating her hubby thou i abused the woman of lieing and the woman directed to her particular post. I confronted with her with it, she didn't denied but said no sex between them.
thirdly, she asked for hair and transport fares which i gave and she still asked another another guy and right when she was with me last sunday about to leave for her place she was chatting this guy, 'are we meeting today or not.'
You know my girl denied all charges.

And you are asking us to do what? prophecy for you or what exacly!

What are you doing with such a girl in the first place, how can you be a virgin at 30 and still have no sense!
You want to change her or what, what is the plan, because, either her backside or beauty is deceiving you!

Let her go, look for one of those churchy girl or spirit koko kind and marry.

Virgin are vibrant not this weak and gullible indecisive characteristic you portrait. You have better man up, no woman want a weak man!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by secpowell: 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
I know you will always side her.
Birth of a feather flock together.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Bigfish121(m): 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
Guy you and this your imes I nor understand ooo.who be imes nah

TheRealProphet:

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by miltonchux(m): 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
Favoritefarmer:
I met my beautiful girl through facebook last April and we started relationship after meeting face-to-face.

With immediate effect, i told her my future plan that all things being equal i will be a pastor and this relationship is NO SEX TILL WEDDING (I am 30 still a virgin thou and she really told me she isn't a virgin again, of which i have no problem with). She has visited me five times spending atleast a week yet no sex with her, knew all my family and as to caring for your girl, i am trying my best but here is the problem.

1. Spiritual: I pray and fast to know God's mind, but no yes or no but my parents went to pray and saw negative though i wish to damn the consequences and marry her but her behavior towards spiritual is bad. No prayer and reading bible. She can sleep eh na from 8pm to 8am.

4. 'Unfaithfulness.' I have caught my girl agreeing to meet one man in hotel for sex and that one asking him if she moans
If you so desire to go down with your virgin. Do it, go pay her bride price and wife her. But she is not a virgin. Look for a virgin girl to marry if you so desire her. But is hard to find a virgin in this our generation. Because even the young lads in secondary schools are also into sex.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by daddytime(m): 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
therajah:

Which kind of calvary is that one! Calvary ko,

Cross of Calvary
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by NaijaHeadlines: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hmm..
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by autonomous22: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

See them
..birds of the same feather

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Munzy14(m): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
Favoritefarmer:

You acclaimed religious fellows always compound issues for yourselves... Oga u are Pharaoh to that girl's sexual needs... let her go, don't use marriage to pin her.... u aren't compatible...

you have come up with that my parents say abracadabra.... cheesy

In the end, u may not satisfy her, or u may go for another lady while keeping her.

Let her be.

Meanwhile, are people still doing that no sex before marriage thing in this trump era
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Kirinwa: 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
Favoritefarmer:

but is it good to start on a truth note.
I date to marry.

When you tell a girl that, most of them will turn to angels or become rigid and lackadaisical which is what you are seeing.

Rather tell her you wish to get to know her or date her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Newboss(m): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
Favoritefarmer:
A married woman also reached out to me on facebook alleging that my girl is dating her hubby thou i abused the woman of lieing and the woman directed to her particular post. I confronted with her with it, she didn't denied but said no sex between them.
thirdly, she asked for hair and transport fares which i gave and she still asked another another guy and right when she was with me last sunday about to leave for her place she was chatting this guy, 'are we meeting today or not.'

Charges? Hehehe gringrin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by generationz(f): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
Favoritefarmer:

You prayed and fasted and didtn hear anything

Your parents prayed and saw negative answers and you still went on to plan a wedding?

What should I describe you as now that would pass the point across without insulting you? undecided

I don't understand how people will have such a gem in their hands like prayer and throw it away because of what they see on the outside.

I

I wish you ended up marrying her.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by OnPointMan(m): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
grin
Check my signature
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by IneedOT: 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
Are you surprised? grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by generationz(f): 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
czarr:
what more do you want from nairaland?....you want us to charge her to court?...use your head brother.

Don't blame the guy,
Love makes people sound stupid.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by damtan(m): 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
I get really flabbergasted when thread like this makes front page.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by czarr(m): 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
generationz:

Don't blame the guy,
Love makes people sound stupid.
No such thing...what we call love is only a weakness and a brain disease...that erases common sense
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by BlackPantherCri: 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
Favoritefarmer:

Confam maga

Are your reporting her or you are asking for advice? Because you already know the answer your seek
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by tribalmall: 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
Only foolish fool tell a girl he is not certain about her character he will marry her. I have no advice for u.

Favoritefarmer:

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by nahzyla: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
Another fabricated story to bash women.

Enjoy your thread frustrated misogynists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Hot Female DJ At Club Joker In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.