Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy - Crime (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy (128097 Views)

Mother Beat Daughter Who Disappeared For Two Weeks During December Holiday(Video / Man Beat Daughter To Death For Using His Phone To Call Boyfriend (Photo) / Pius Nweke Arrested For Having Unlicensed Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
topboss1:

Wen ever u afonja finish harassing my sister, she comes home and tell us everything u lot said and we use u as a laughing stock.

Una no dey take ear here igbo name or see light skin. na wa oo
Who's this one, I don't talk to bigot. Go and argue with your fellow illiterate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by jimyjames(m): 5:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
charliboy654:

Trust me, if we did a referendum today u would be surprised that even Niger Delta will not associate with Nigeria

Leave that guy he's a pained lying afonja from Ibadan

1 Like

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by MartinsD12(m): 5:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
charliboy654:

That's not even my point, from your comments, u believe the girl deserve death because she got pregnant out of wedlock at a young age.
Don't even talk of being enlighten here cause u don't come close.
Be reasonable I never said she deserved death but she is the cause of her death some girls go into abortion and die in the process that's an example, had it been she listen to her parents such a thing like death wouldn't have happened even the Bible says honour your mother and your father so that your days shall be long on earth, she is responsible for her death because whatever a man sow he reaps either good or bad
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by topboss1: 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
charliboy654:

Who's this one, I don't talk to bigot. Go and argue with your fellow illiterate

adem30:
The Nwekes must be one of the Ipob miscreants on Nairaland that are filed with hatred.
They should go and take one of Nnamdi KANU daughter to replace their Amaka.

Mumu

u are filled with love.

even igbo guys dont famz with igbo girls the way u lot do.

i wonder if igbo men are shy or afraid becos we dont hear so much about dem.

or is it that u talk to every girl once u know dey are igbo?
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by CAPSLOCKED: 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
Waterview:
killing ones child till the point of death is part of Igbo culture right?

This is 21st century, let's leave all these archaic mentality behind.

I'm still trying to understand why those never do well parents claimed to hate the Yoruba people and still live on their land.

FORGET ABOUT YOUR LAND. BOTH THE TWO TRIBES ARE VERY IDĮOTIC. WE'RE TIRED OF YOUR MESS IN THIS COUNTRY AND ON THIS FORUM.
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by foleskay(m): 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
Henri8:
Chai Amaka, why must you date Yoruba of all people?
Why must you even date the Muslim Yoruba of all people?
Why?
Why?
Oloshi. If we check now, you must be living in the southwest. We should have gone the Oba way that time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by BluntBoy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
MartinsD12:

Moral lesson children listen and obey your parents so that your days will be long that is in the Bible had it been she listened to them she wouldn't have died also on the write up you find where the father said that no parents would kill their child and that is true and I don't think any parents will kill their child no matter what , in this case the girls parents are very poor and they could not even afford her hospital bill maybe is even difficult for them to feed too

It can happen unpremeditated.

For instance, many accounts reveal that these parents were used to physically abusing their daughter. Except there is a gang up against them by their neighbors, these eyewitnesses' accounts will help the court in no small ways when this couple finally appears before a judge.

So, a parent can mistakenly kill their child while beating them.
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by missyblissy: 5:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
Glorifiednwafor:

Get out odi ka ibudi osu self!

Unu bu umu nwayi Igbo na emeso anyi ihe ihere oburu na imaghi!

Echikwa ndi ofe mmanu kpoo unu akwuna anyi bu ndi nwoke aputa na e defend unu.

You need serious help. I pity the lady that ends up with you. Your thinking is myopic. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by saintade01(m): 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
obama30:

Everyone now condemned the parents and some want police to lock them. Have we see where court grand marriage to couple without their parents approve? What makes a man father of a child? Because you can pregnant a girl when her parents is against the Union? Or when the two family accept the Union and bless the outcome?

In Igbo kingdom you don't own a child born for you during date, Igbo's don't give their daughter hand marriage when discover she's pregnant, whatever child or pregnant that occurred when dating an Igbo girl the child automatically belong to the girl family.

Have we ever ask about Igbo custom, or as Nigeria deny them first citizen seat we should also deprive them their custom which they still keep till today?

We should know that kingdom custom first in a country as Nigeria with too many tribe when it come to marriage. Any girl her parents reject her suitor in Nigeria don't have much to do if you value your parents and want to have respect in your husband house in future.

Why should the man's family introduce them self as husband family, how was the marriage conduct, traditional or court? When did he paid bride price and to whom? If they know the marriage is approved by the girl parents why not take the girl body and burie her? He's still the girl boy friend Eve at dead and have no right to the boy because the girl is from a tribe and they have custom and procedure to give their daughter out in marriage.

Sometimes we Nigerians judges because it happens to poor family or one without people in government, you can have a baby mama but her child never be yours.

When one is dating a girl or man outside his/her tribe your first question should be what is her tribe custom if so so and so happen? But we jump it and focuse on sex and Android phone.

In Igbo custom is permits to beats a stubborn child even if her parents beats her, which parents will be rejoicing when her child is going against their will.

Mr. Lover claim husband, you as a Muslim should know initially that Igbo's don't have anything to do with Islam as their Inlaw. How many Igbo's marry a Muslim? Must people you think that married a Muslim always the same as yours, the marriage never conducted they vow not to accept pride price from a Muslim and even warn their daughter never to visit them even in dead,that she's free to follow her love and never return back.they don't want to be Inlaw with a Muslim.so claiming they don't want her to marry a Yoruba is just fake you want something to justify your self. Because you're afraid people will ask you why do you impregnate her when you kwon her parents wouldn't accept you as son in-law.

Igbo's cannot change their custom because of you, if government want to deny the girl parents their grand child so be in but that child will be you pains all the days you live if you refuse to hand him over to the mother parents.

Tell your self truth, what make you child father? Because you have a penis to impregnate someone daughter. Because her parents reject to giver her hands in marriage to you. The cold is not yours. If you believe is right way to be a father and claim the child go and impregnate another girl.

Your brother who is an Alfa also involved him self, how are we sure that Amaka is with her right sense's, may be you and Alfa have use charm on her because all Nigerians know their way.

How are we sure that you and Alfa have not kill her for ritual, what happens in Ondo and Ogun States open our eyes and in all Alfa is the killer.

Check your environment and you will see many Yoruba and other tribes married Igbo's but once in a while you see a Muslim married Igbo it doesn't work and Igbo's don't hide it they don't have anything with uncircumcised people have in your mind. I have never see Igbo man or hear about Igbo man marry a Muslim girl. Even when Igbo man ask a girl her name and it sounds familiar to Muslim name he run away because he doesn't want any with Muslim girl both physical and dream.

Question you and your parents need to ask your self is, why did you kill the girl spiritually to punish her parents? Why do you go ahead to impregnate her knowing fully that Igbo don't give out their pregnant daughter handsin marriage? Ignorant is not excuse, you should have ask about her custom when your intentions towards her is good.why do you claim the child you didn't pay her mother bride price? Why do give wrong information that he reject you marry her daughter because your a Yoruba instead of saying because your a Muslim.

Oil and water cannot mix together until the day it mix together that will be when an Igbo man takes his kinsmen to go and pay bride price of a Muslim girl and that will be the day an Igbo parents will accept a Muslim suitor without argument. He reject you because your a Muslim,.

Why Igbo girl? Among all beautiful Yoruba Muslim, northern Muslim girl? Millions Muslim girl's in Nigeria you decide to damage the poor Igbo girl life, that child will return the pain you cause the girl and her parents to you. That charm you use to confuse her will turn against you soon. It will never go well with you

Do you need this long epistle to convince us that you're also a potential murderer?

4 Likes

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by missyblissy: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
MartinsD12:

Be reasonable I never said she deserved death but she is the cause of her death some girls go into abortion and die in the process that's an example, had it been she listen to her parents such a thing like death wouldn't have happened even the Bible says honour your mother and your father so that your days shall be long on earth, she is responsible for her death because whatever a man sow he reaps either good or bad

Her parents killed her. Mistake has be done and they just had to add murder to it too. They don't deserve to be parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by topboss1: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
missyblissy:

Her parents killed her. Mistake has be done and they just had to add murder to it too. They don't deserve to be parents.

or she could have ate poison from the boy mother.
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
MartinsD12:

Of course, no one will be happy their daughter got pregnant out of wedlock, but things happen. How we handle the situation matters alot. I personally don't believe the girls parents handle the situation well.
And all we can do it's sympathize instead of insulting a girl that's already dead.
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by MartinsD12(m): 5:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
Shegzy8:

I had to delete all I wrote after reading a topic on FP. It's okay.
Stay blessed
Before quoting you read well, I have a cousin sister who is late, she was involved in a relationship the mother warned her she couldn't listen she got pregnant was doing abortion in the process with a quack doctor without the consent of her mother she died in the process when it was too late to save her, so people are responsible for their actions even God is against premature sex but you youths of nowadays think you can eat your cake and still have it back
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Emilokoiyawon: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
cool cool cool cool

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
topboss1:

u are filled with love.

I donno what u talking about am neither Yoruba nor am I ibo, am from Niger delta, never dated an ibo or Yoruba b4
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by MartinsD12(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
BluntBoy:

It can happen unpremeditated.

For instance, many accounts reveal that these parents were used to physically abusing their daughter. Except there is a gang up against them by their neighbors, these eyewitnesses' accounts will help the court in no small ways when this couple finally appears before a judge.

So, a parent can mistakenly kill their child while beating them.
She died of starvation from what the story says the parents are poor and could not possibly provide for her, it's simple kids stay away from premature sex they won't listen so whatever comes out they bear it
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by missyblissy: 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
Come on people this is not about tribe and religion. A young lady's life have been cut short by her myopic parents. Yes the father is a Muslim so freaking what? He's yoruba? So what? You kill your child cos of that.

1 Like

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by weezweezweez(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by missyblissy: 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
MartinsD12:

She died of starvation from what the story says the parents are poor and could not possibly provide for her, it's simple kids stay away from premature sex they won't listen so whatever comes out they bear it

Starvation indeed. Is that the story smh give her to the boys family. Let her live with her choice. In the early 90s when a boy impregnates a girl, the parents simply tell the boy to come marry the girl. And they give the girl to the boys family.
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by topboss1: 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
charliboy654:

I donno what u talking about am neither Yoruba nor am I ibo, am from Niger delta, never dated an ibo or Yoruba b4

oh! u can anywhere u like, not refering to u.

It is this Afonja that do evil that am refering to.

they think my sisters can be their prey but they dont know we do our work well.

wen dey finish the report comes straight back to us.

everything they said and the way they say it, we find out from our sibling.
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by MartinsD12(m): 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
charliboy654:

Of course, no one will be happy their daughter got pregnant out of wedlock, but things happen. How we handle the situation matters alot. I personally don't believe the girls parents handle the situation well.
And all we can do it's sympathize instead of insulting a girl that's already dead.
OK but she died out of disobedience
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by adem30: 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
topboss1:

u are filled with love.

Don't you know you guys are Coward?
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by topboss1: 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
adem30:

Don't you know you guys are Coward?

afonja!

u know exactly wat.

just know all the shit u say, i get to hear.
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by MartinsD12(m): 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
missyblissy:

Starvation indeed. Is that the story smh
If una want make una listen it's none of my business, everyone is responsible for their actions, if you must have that sex or boyfriend be also ready to bear the consequences period.
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by topboss1: 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
anyway this is for those dull igbo parents.

if u are igbo in Lagos or SW, Two things u need to know.

Reach an agreement with your daughter that her education is paramount.

secondly know u are not in ordinary place with ordinary people, u are amongst people that will deliberately set their waste son upon your daughters with intent to damage her.

from the story, u can see that every member of the boy family was in on it and even encouraged him. they gave him no penalty for his action.

dont close your eye or shine teeth with dem, set standard and live by it.
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by missyblissy: 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
topboss1:

or she could have ate poison from the boy mother.

What poison?
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by MartinsD12(m): 5:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
missyblissy:

Starvation indeed. Is that the story smh give her to the boys family. Let her live with her choice. In the early 90s when a boy impregnates a girl, the parents simply tell the boy to come marry the girl. And they give the girl to the boys family.
A boy that can't feed himself be realistic please
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kingspin:
Keep confusing your self about person personal choice. You talk about love. Love is grown. It is a process and you can either develop it or degrade it.

I hope you marry a mad person to avoid been tagged a "Bigot" person.

2. Hear this you can marry from anywhere in the world. That is your decision. I respect that 100%

My choice does not in a way affect or infringes another person. Never a bigot opinion.
The world is a universe place. The same right you have to choice from anywhere is the same right i have to choice from my local place.

So learn to tolerance and respect others. Very important when you live among people of many colours.

You cannot make a decision for others.
nobody is making any decision for u my friend...it's written all over your posts from the past,you're a bigot,you're filled with bitterness and hatred for other tribes

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by topboss1: 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
missyblissy:

What poison?

afonja are diabolical in nature, that food she eats has charms in dem even the one to make her and her family fight.

her parents did a very poor job due to ignorance of the people around and wat they do.
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by steppin: 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
[/s] nonsense.
who even wants to marry you criminal bigots in the first place.
useless people
Thought you're neither a Yoruba or Igbo? grin
Ole! Be proud of your ethnicity for once!
He doesn't want his future kids to marry your people, na force?
Marry your own people, let's marry ours.

2 Likes

Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by MartinsD12(m): 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
missyblissy:

Your opinion though but had it been she concentrated on her education without thinking of having boyfriend such wouldn't have happened, children nowadays all they know is boyfriend girlfriend up and down
Re: Amaka Nweke: Parents Beat Daughter To Death For Dating Yoruba Muslim Boy by BluntBoy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
MartinsD12:

The grandmother of the baby said they always sent food through Ibrahim (the father of the baby).

So, how did she manage to starve to death?

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (37) (Reply)

Lawrence Anini: Life And Death Of Nigeria’s Most Notorious Armed Robber (photos) / Rahinatu Is Dead: 'Queen Of Dick, Hajia Pussy' Killed By Sakawa Boys / "I Sleep With 5 Men Daily" – Lagos Prostitute Reveals How Much She Earns (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.