Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,076 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick (97764 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend / Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kaetoh:
stop saying rubbish, as if you can live without men. Don't try to pitch women against men, if you are unable to get a faithful man its probably because you are also not good enough. I am married for years and I am never tired of loving my wife, infact my love for her increases daily. I maried her a virgin even as a graduate. How good are you as a woman or a girl. I adore my wife, just last year I spent 7 months without seeing her yet I never had a handshake with another woman. I respect other ladies out there. When i stroll by a red light district I say 'hy' to the sisters who choose to be whores but never condemn nor indulge. There are good and bad men and women, you will sound silly if you ask your mother to fear your father in order to be wise. Think before you talk else you will be scolded every time you try to speak.
I am feeling so good right now!!!
Dope comment..

She is schooled!!!

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Nwaonyishi69: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
grandstar:

If he does come begging, good riddance!

If today, he sends your nudes, how do you know he won't send your sex moaning next? The man isn't responsible.
assuming this hypothetical story is true. Why these much a do about nothing, akuko ne'gwu?
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
roladex:
Wetin some men wan chop no go let them see road
Sex is overrated sef undecided
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
That man will end up in Jail...
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by PeacefulBae: 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nooooo undecided undecided undecided

He bleeped up big time
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by ChidoskiBOZ(m): 5:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
donbachi:
So if dem say "all men dis side"...dis one sef go follow come out...stupid man.
LMAO....GOD no go allow us carry monkey join body oo
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by sweetrace(f): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
She needs to stop the fight with side chick. I know it is difficult especially if the side chick keeps on goading her. She should focus on improving her life, her baby, making money and investing wisely. Oh! And her weight too. She’ll feel more confident. And she needs to watch her back with this guy. A husband is supposed to be his wife’s covering but this one does not know. He has simply disgraced himself.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by friendl: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
How can a man be so foolish ,not stupid ,silly ,...mumu % na about 200%
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Jodha(f): 5:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
bullabong:
if na me I go jack am one day go room go...

Nah to kick yhu for balls nah..
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Chukabiz(m): 5:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
See how almost everyone here condemned what the man did but if it was a woman that did this same thing or anything bad, Almost all the women here will come to defend her.
Women WHY?
Nairaland women whyyyyy? Chai!!!
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Kaetoh: 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
eni4real:
I am feeling so good right now!!!
Dope comment..

She is schooled!!!
one love bro. Feel free to post it on front page if you have space there.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Thegamingorca(m): 5:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:
This man is a disgrace to manhood.....

Ladies what will yhu do if yhur husband does this to yhu?
wetin carry am to discover hin sidechick?
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Saintfrancis82(m): 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
let us see the nude pics 1st, before giving ans
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Exodora: 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
All men are dog. Imagine what nyash can do to a man tufikwa.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Exodora: 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
superlanny:
This is the height of gross misconduct, how can a wife be so lazy, that she can't exercise and look sexy for her husband.
Do you know how many times the sight of those stretch marks will have wanted to make him vomit, this is one of the reasons why mean cheat, I mean if dem give you nkwobi mixed with goat meat or ordinary soup with dried fish, which one will you choose.
Women need to step up their game, the ladies outside are like wolves waiting to pounce on prey.
Better find correct anti stretch marks cream or something, and do some exercise.
That man, for me o, is a Hero. For loving his wife so much, still cohabiting with her.
Puke....puke...puke....
Ladies up your game o, so you won't end up on nairaland front page.
. Olodo who told you she hasn't being trying .So she should kill her self because of ordinary strecth mark so that tomorrow people like you will be saying shit when she is gone abi. He is a cheat and will always be no matter how hard she tries to stay beautiful.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by superlanny(m): 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
Exodora:
. Olodo who told you she hasn't being trying .So she should kill her self because of ordinary strecth mark so that tomorrow people like you will be saying shit when she is gone abi. He is a cheat and will always be no matter how hard she tries to stay beautiful.
me olodo...if I catch you
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by gbeseun(m): 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
Give him sniper.
He doesnt deserve to live
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Exodora: 6:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
superlanny:
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Exodora: 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Exodora:
I go break your leg I swear.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Exodora: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
superlanny:
I go break your legs I swear.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Robenna(m): 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
Im Not A Woman, But If I Am, Ill Do The Same to Him
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Germi9: 6:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
Use him toothbrush wash toilet keep am,every morning..

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by otuas: 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
Him wan to chop the girl well na him make him send am give her to please her and displease u, OKOKO MAN,
make ur choice o and follow ur heart so u dont regret it in life.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Sholaco: 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
This is the type of men their wife kill spiritually
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Smellingrillmea: 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:
He totally disrespected his wife...and proved he had no regard for her or their marriage...

Yhure saying she shouldn't take it to heart....so she should take it to lung ABI?

Only if u knew what your boyfriend or husband tells others about u...........we don't necessarily mean those things
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:

I'm sure he doesn't love her at all.....if he's tired of the marriage...he should just divorce her...

Haba

She should be the one to divorce him, what is she still waiting for?
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Jonovo98: 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
Where is the picture
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Papadoh(m): 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
The fact that this thread is classified under the crime section is hilarious. Jodha, you are not well lol.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by fof1: 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:
This man is a disgrace to manhood.....

Ladies what will yhu do if yhur husband does this to yhu?

IGNORE HIS FOOLISHNESS AND WALK PASS HIM AS IF U NEVER SAW IT. WORK ON HIS COMPLAINTS AND LIVE UR LIFE MY DEAR SISTER. GOD WILM HELP U. DON'T DO HIM ANYTHING. THIS WILL PAIN HIM MORE THAN ANYTHING YOU MAY PLAN TO DO. I BET YOU. HE IS A REAL DISGRACE BUT GOD WILL MAKE YOU STRONGER. BE CONFIDENT AND COMPLETELY IGNORE HIS STUPIDITY AND HIS SIDE CHICKS RANTINGS.PLS.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Lukdon: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
Thank God u know u r the real chick and the other is the side chick.

Leave the side chick alone and focus on what should make ur marriage work.

Is there a reason for having a side chick? Is the reason from u or him?

show ur husband the nude pic and see how he'd react. As for u, u can gain respect by not attacking ur husband. Ur silence might restore ur dignity.

Above all, pray to God for restoration.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) / I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) / Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.