Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick (97794 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend / Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Kaetoh: 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:

Some men are just too wicked and heartless
this has nothing to do with wickedness, its the height of unforgivable stupidity and madness. To me this is like a criminal offense, the foolish man in quote should be dealth with by a competent court of law for character defamation and assassinatio, sharing someone's nudes, betrayal etc.. He has insulted his whole generation by displaying unimaginable foolishness. The man in quote should be exposed and prosecuted. I discussed this issue with my wife this morning, its a big shame.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by deavicky(m): 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
I'm suggesting rat poison.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by poppingtags: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
Are they legally married? Or she's just a baby mama?
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Jobminister: 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
Share the picture so that we can know how to advice you well.

Without picture, I got no advice for you.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Jamorezzi: 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
E finish for U
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by LadyExcellency: 1:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
Story, story. It didn't happen.

Where are the pictures?

If I may ask, what is good in nude pictures without the head and face?

Come and take mine with cloths on top

Nonsense conjecture
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Melovia: 1:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
angryPerson wen dem suppose take exchange rubber spoon, dem go marry am say na husband

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Johnsonx5(m): 1:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
The man has no single respect and love for his wife. it is very disheartening.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by COURVOISier(m): 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
Josh44s:

Not just sometimes, always. A woman who has put to birth can never look the same again. It’s a biological stage in the life of a female creature, not just human but animals as well.

True.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by AntiWailer: 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
Chronic Idiot
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by EstherElla995: 1:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
superlanny:
This is the height of gross misconduct, how can a wife be so lazy, that she can't exercise and look sexy for her husband.
Do you know how many times the sight of those stretch marks will have wanted to make him vomit, this is one of the reasons why mean cheat, I mean if dem give you nkwobi mixed with goat meat or ordinary soup with dried fish, which one will you choose.
Women need to step up their game, the ladies outside are like wolves waiting to pounce on prey.
Better find correct anti stretch marks cream or something, and do some exercise.
That man, for me o, is a Hero. For loving his wife so much, still cohabiting with her.
Puke....puke...puke....
Ladies up your game o, so you won't end up on nairaland front page.

what about those men that develop pot belly as the years go by
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by VicM6: 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
aunty we can't help u here.. look for me a way and snap ur husband naked too and send the pics online.... simple
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by PointZerom: 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
egopersonified:
can a man be more useless? na the side chick I pity, worse awaits you

Don't believe everything you read on social media including this.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Psoul(m): 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
After this silly act, the idiot will still go back and sleep wt the woman he has so meanly disgraced. May God cripple that his contaminated disease bearing d!ck

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:

Some men are just too wicked and heartless

No the side chick is wicked and heartless for showing the nude, she wants to destroy the marriage so that she can replace the woman.

She manipulated the man into sharing the pic.

The fear of women is the beginning of wisdom
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by CorleonOfSicily: 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
This is what happens when a man is looking where to pee and madam is always playing game with her container. There must be a way out.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by CEO07(m): 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
superlanny:
This is the height of gross misconduct, how can a wife be so lazy, that she can't exercise and look sexy for her husband.
Do you know how many times the sight of those stretch marks will have wanted to make him vomit, this is one of the reasons why mean cheat, I mean if dem give you nkwobi mixed with goat meat or ordinary soup with dried fish, which one will you choose.
Women need to step up their game, the ladies outside are like wolves waiting to pounce on prey.
Better find correct anti stretch marks cream or something, and do some exercise.
That man, for me o, is a Hero. For loving his wife so much, still cohabiting with her.
Puke....puke...puke....
Ladies up your game o, so you won't end up on nairaland front page.
That is what I hate most in Nigerian women�After dey don born Like 1 or 2Dem go dey sey who dey Look me, while chicks wey dey outside hot pass Fire

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by lucky4west: 2:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
this is very bad, very wrong, the height of stupidity etc but please thread with caution so that you will not commit murder and go to prison because people no de te to die this days....but confront hm first, show the message to his family pastor etc if he is a reasonable man though i doubt it he will change and do the needful, ending the marraige is not always the best solution
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by jumia1: 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
You husband did not send any thing to her,she just wanted to put you in fear and destroy your marriage. Ask your husband if he love u with the way u are now after given birth.
many lady are outside now to take away men.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Nwaonyishi69: 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
Go take good care of your body.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by FloraEC(f): 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
dominique:
If she's still in that marriage, then she's stupid. But she needs to report the Cyber bullying threat to the police.
Reporting to the police is good. She should screenshot the chat she had with the side chic especially with the pic as evidence, provoke her the more by telling her and so what, do your worst
She'll[side chic] post it probably with fake account and fake caption. She'll [wife] post the real screenshot of the conversation, tag all the female activist and crazy celebrities. Tell her own part of the story.
The hubby and the side chic will be arrested, she'll be reached out and probably cash out

Do they still threaten people with nudes in this era especially the one taken by her husband and not even that she's cheating.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Danniedpastor(m): 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
Newboss:

And her head will still be on her neck, ba? No one has monopoly over violence.

Men pay the bills, and so long as they do, they have absolute right to go for who ever they wish to go for. That's the privilege men are entitled to.

Women can change that in only one way: stop them from paying the bills by ensuring that ALL bills are split 50-50, he doesn't "take care" of you (we all know what that means), and no form of payment is made to marry you.

Till then, we can go with whosoever we wish! Yes, we can also help them win world war. She can divorce when she's tired

I PITY YOUR DAUGHTERS .
SEE THE KIND OF FOUNDATION YOU ARE LAYING FOR THEM. SO PAYING BILLS SHOULD TURN A MAN TO A DEVIL?
YOU REALLY NEED SENSE IN THIS 2020. O.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Jodha(f): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
zimdante:

No the side chick is wicked and heartless for showing the nude, she wants to destroy the marriage so that she can replace the woman.

She manipulated the man into sharing the pic.

The fear of women is the beginning of wisdom

He didn't manipulate him in any way....the man is just a foolish man...

I'll advice the lady to work on her self...and ignore both her husband and the side chick...

After working on her body... he'll come begging...

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Mrsserene: 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jaki
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by roladex(f): 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
Wetin some men wan chop no go let them see road

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by canDy4eva(f): 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
frbona:
In other news, where is the nude grin

Wetin you wan use am do
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
where is the nude pix?
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by canDy4eva(f): 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
Newboss:

You have no idea how much men lose in divorce or you're just pretending not to know

Please I want to know...

Am interested shocked
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Jodha(f): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kaetoh:
this has nothing to do with wickedness, its the height of unforgivable stupidity and madness. To me this is like a criminal offense, the foolish man in quote should be dealth with by a competent court of law for character defamation and assassinatio, sharing someone's nudes, betrayal etc.. He has insulted his whole generation by displaying unimaginable foolishness. The man in quote should be exposed and prosecuted. I discussed this issue with my wife this morning, its a big shame.

Yhure right... it's a pity Nigeria is primitive when it comes to things of the law...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) / I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) / Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.