Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick (97791 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend / Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Jodha(f): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
semyman:

Stop passing judgement while initiating a post.
Have you heard from the husband?
May be she is public property or gateman and neighborhood animashaun

It's like yhu reason with yhur testicles .....

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Jodha(f): 2:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
DominusPrime:

That man is heartless...an animal to say the least...if you must be stupi.d must you drag your wife into it too?

Exactly ....she should hit him back where it'll hurt the most...
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by canDy4eva(f): 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
Newboss:

And her head will still be on her neck, ba? No one has monopoly over violence.

Men pay the bills, and so long as they do, they have absolute right to go for who ever they wish to go for. That's the privilege men are entitled to.

Women can change that in only one way: stop them from paying the bills by ensuring that ALL bills are split 50-50, he doesn't "take care" of you (we all know what that means), and no form of payment is made to marry you.

Till then, we can go with whosoever we wish! Yes, we can also help them win world war. She can divorce when she's tired

...and where was your "mother" when you were typing this

Shame on you!

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Jodha(f): 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
lexy2014:

Unfortunately, it takes two to tango. D sidechick is also a disgrace to womanhood. Cos how does a woman knowingly conspire with a man against his wife because of material things?

Why do yhu guys always turn everything into a gender war.... can't yhu just condemn what the man did and go?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Jodha(f): 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
healthserve:

This Warri girl. You and trouble na like bread and butter

I'm not a Warri girl pls....and i definitely do not like trouble..
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Champneys: 2:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:

Why do yhu guys always turn everything into a gender war.... can't yhu just condemn what the man did and go?

They will when you start typing and spelling 'yhu' as 'you'

You silly prat!
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Jodha(f): 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
Smellingrillmea:

I tell you must men talk a lot and do worse with abanas .......just to burst a nut .......dont take it to heart
He totally disrespected his wife...and proved he had no regard for her or their marriage...

Yhure saying she shouldn't take it to heart....so she should take it to lung ABI?

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by gosmoney(m): 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
frbona:
In other news, where is the nude grin
na nude u wun come see no time lolzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Jodha(f): 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
Champneys:

They will when you start typing and spelling 'yhu' as 'you'

You silly prat!

Myndd44
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Champneys: 2:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:

Myndd44

You are you quoting a moderator?

You are a coward, you think I fear you, moderators or the owner of the forum?

Spell and (type) write properly or get lost!
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Champneys: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
canDy4eva:

...and where was your "mother" when you were typing this

Shame on you!

Looooool.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Jodha(f): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
egopersonified:
can a man be more useless? na the side chick I pity, worse awaits you

She doesn't know karma is a real "beech"
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Jodha(f): 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
Champneys:

You are you quoting a moderator?

You are a coward, you think I fear you, moderators or the owner of the forum?

Spell and (type) write properly or get lost!

Rantings of a frustrated mad dog...

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by mrkings84(m): 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
This one weak me!!!

That man is not to be trusted at all!!
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by basic23111: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
that is what u get when u marry a boy....may advise consider your self single
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by etrange: 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
Kaetoh:
stop saying rubbish, as if you can live without men. Don't try to pitch women against men, if you are unable to get a faithful man its probably because you are also not good enough. I am married for years and I am never tired of loving my wife, infact my love for her increases daily. I maried her a virgin even as a graduate. How good are you as a woman or a girl. I adore my wife, just last year I spent 7 months without seeing her yet I never had a handshake with another woman. I respect other ladies out there. When i stroll by a red light district I say 'hy' to the sisters who choose to be whores but never condemn nor indulge. There are good and bad men and women, you will sound silly if you ask your mother to fear your father in order to be wise. Think before you talk else you will be scolded every time you try to speak.

Lol... you assumed I'm a lady cause I used a quote we men love using against women, right? A dose of your own medicine. I'd have engaged you more but, going by your first sentence, you apparently don't have the etiquette to have a decent discussion. I pity the women unfortunate enough to have you as a life partner cause your type would nag more than women.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Jodha(f): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
psychologist:
Firstly it is an insult to call that boy a man

Secondly
Women should please learn to take care of their body for their husbands....
U shouldn't just grow old on a nigga after just one or 2

That is no excuse niggur....
If he wasn't comfortable with her body he should have told her...so she'll work on herself...

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by julioralph(m): 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by etrange: 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
2LESS:

And the side chick threatening to expose the married woman is a man abi?

So why do guys like saying "fear women"? We know no gender has the monopoly of immorality yet we pretend as if the man can do no wrong. Hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by bullabong(m): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:
This man is a disgrace to manhood.....

Ladies what will yhu do if yhur husband does this to yhu?
get his nude and send to all the kids living on same street with him...he messed up big time.
*Thank me later ladies

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Walkingkilo(m): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Newboss:

And her head will still be on her neck, ba? No one has monopoly over violence.

Men pay the bills, and so long as they do, they have absolute right to go for who ever they wish to go for. That's the privilege men are entitled to.

Women can change that in only one way: stop them from paying the bills by ensuring that ALL bills are split 50-50, he doesn't "take care" of you (we all know what that means), and no form of payment is made to marry you.

Till then, we can go with whosoever we wish! Yes, we can also help them win world war. She can divorce when she's tired

Terrific long range strike from Newboss of Patriarchy FC into the 18 yard box of the Feminist FC.. And it's in!! Patriachy FC double their lead by 2 goals to Nil

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:

He didn't manipulate him in any way....the man is just a foolish man...

I'll advice the lady to work on her self...and ignore both her husband and the side chick...

After working on her body... he'll come begging...

No doubt the man is a fool
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Walkingkilo(m): 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
Just look at how Feminists hijacked this thread

Imagine one talking about cutting of the scrotum of her man if she was in that lady's shoes

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Champneys: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:

Rantings of a frustrated mad dog...

Eat or choke on a di...ck!
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Newboss(m): 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
Danniedpastor:

I PITY YOUR DAUGHTERS .
SEE THE KIND OF FOUNDATION YOU ARE LAYING FOR THEM. SO PAYING BILLS SHOULD TURN A MAN TO A DEVIL?
YOU REALLY NEED SENSE IN THIS 2020. O.

Raise your daughters to be independent and sensible. That's the only way to preserve her dignity, and that's how all my daughters will be raised.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Newboss(m): 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
canDy4eva:

Please I want to know...

Am interested shocked

Men lose their property in divorce. It's so bad that no guy knows the exact property he stands to lose in a divorce: is it the house in Ikoyi or the one in Dubai? It's best not to initiate a divorce as a man. Bigamy is a better option
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Jodha(f): 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
bullabong:
get his nude and send to all the kids living on same street with him...he messed up big time.
*Thank me later ladies

Lool two wrongs can't make a right...the best thing to do is to work on herself...and ignore him totally...

She should dress seductively and go out frequently... keep late nights ....look hot...

Em go wan die ....

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Jodha(f): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
zimdante:

No doubt the man is a fool

To think he's the father of a child....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) / I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) / Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.