Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick (97792 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Zambian Woman Takes Selfie With Her Half Dead Husband, Sends It To Her Boyfriend / Zimbabwean Nurse Exposed By Ex-Lover After Sending Clips Of Patients Nude To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Gabson001(m): 3:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
How much is sniper in your area??
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by lexy2014: 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:

Why do yhu guys always turn everything into a gender war.... can't yhu just condemn what the man did and go?

I should "condemn what d man did and go" where? If u see it as a gender war, that is up to u. Obviously that is d angle u are looking at it from. If u weren't, then what I said shouldn't be a problem 4u
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by bullabong(m): 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:

Lool two wrongs can't make a right...the best thing to do is to work on herself...and ignore him totally...

She should dress seductively and go out frequently... keep late nights ....look hot...

Em go wan die ....
what's it about women and danger?
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Jodha(f): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
bullabong:
what's it about women and danger?

What's dangerous about what I said?
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by bullabong(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:

What's dangerous about what I said?
Dressing seductively, keeping late nights while he seats and watch?
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
Just act like you don't know and use the man for money rituals.

As for the side chick, after you start getting proceeds from the money rituals, you will hire high classes resources to help you serve her the Kashoogi treatment.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by dapadawee: 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:
This man is a disgrace to manhood.....

Ladies what will yhu do if yhur husband does this to yhu?
no comment until I see the picture myself
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by biggie73(m): 3:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:
This man is a disgrace to manhood.....

Ladies what will yhu do if yhur husband does this to yhu?
...nothing. why engage your rival? Just try to body shame your rival and surprise your spouse. Please try.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Jodha(f): 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
biggie73:
...nothing. why engage your rival? Just try to body shame your rival and surprise your spouse. Please try.

Body shame the side chick how?.. I'd prefer her to ignore the side chick...
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Jodha(f): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
bullabong:
Dressing seductively, keeping late nights while he seats and watch?

There's absolutely nothing he can can do.... he'll just be pained...

E go pepper am die...

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by masterflowx(m): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
superlanny:
This is the height of gross misconduct, how can a wife be so lazy, that she can't exercise and look sexy for her husband.
Do you know how many times the sight of those stretch marks will have wanted to make him vomit, this is one of the reasons why mean cheat, I mean if dem give you nkwobi mixed with goat meat or ordinary soup with dried fish, which one will you choose.
Women need to step up their game, the ladies outside are like wolves waiting to pounce on prey.
Better find correct anti stretch marks cream or something, and do some exercise.
That man, for me o, is a Hero. For loving his wife so much, still cohabiting with her.
Puke....puke...puke....
Ladies up your game o, so you won't end up on nairaland front page.

Bad guy!
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Brooke60(f): 3:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
Please, ignore the kids on NL. They can't even hold a reasonable conversation not to talk of relationship or marriage.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by KingMogambo: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
This is the height of stupidity!!! The man mumu sha - he must be under a spell
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by slowice(m): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
Mumu on the rise daily..... What more can I say.. That man deserves whatever evil that's coming for him and more

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by TomMary(f): 3:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
superlanny:
This is the height of gross misconduct, how can a wife be so lazy, that she can't exercise and look sexy for her husband.
Do you know how many times the sight of those stretch marks will have wanted to make him vomit, this is one of the reasons why mean cheat, I mean if dem give you nkwobi mixed with goat meat or ordinary soup with dried fish, which one will you choose.
Women need to step up their game, the ladies outside are like wolves waiting to pounce on prey.
Better find correct anti stretch marks cream or something, and do some exercise.
That man, for me o, is a Hero. For loving his wife so much, still cohabiting with her.
Puke....puke...puke....
Ladies up your game o, so you won't end up on nairaland front page.

She is not the first wife to develop stretch marks or fat tummy... A sensible man will correct his wife or leave her alone to her body and not disrespect her by sending out her pictures.....
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by KingMogambo: 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
This is the height of stupidity. The man mumu sha!!! He must be under a spell.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by biggie73(m): 3:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:

Body shame the side chick how?.. I'd prefer her to ignore the side chick...
....work on the complaints of the spouse, the tummy and the stretch marks...
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by maasoap(m): 4:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:

I'm sure he doesn't love her at all.....if he's tired of the marriage...he should just divorce her...

Haba

So, he was like carrying his wife's nudes around in his phone all the time! How could wife agree to that (with all the ish she's talking about)?
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by TomMary(f): 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
I will get boys to beat that kind of husband from hell .... There after shred his manhood and leave his sorry ass...As for the side chick ignore her cos her destruction will have no comprehension... .
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Legendguru: 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nasty
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by blank(f): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
muyoge:
Blank.

What? angry
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Numerouno94(m): 4:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
Any man dat pulls such stunt wit any of my relation, i swear i will make his life hell on earth. She no get brothers? Carry Soldiers or Sars nd teach him a real lesson.Nd lock him up for about a week. Rubbish.

As 4 d side chick, she shuld knw dat she will one day get married too. Karma is a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by mechanics(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
She should forgive him.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Teibaba(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
I don't know what's wrong with the world mama.

I hear terrible things.

Woman, encourage yourself and keep your ship sailing.

Things will be fine someday.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Nwaonyishi69: 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
Vyolet:

Having stretch marks and protruding tummy is not her fault, many are as a result of bringing another life to the world, the life that will not even bear her own name.
Women go through alot just to have a perfect body all because they do the want their husbands to cheat.
Save us the rant of whose name, think about whose benefit. Children are useful for all involved or linked to the family when they are properly raised. Don't make it look as it belongs to one of the spouses.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by bullabong(m): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:

There's absolutely nothing he can can do.... he'll just be pained...

E go pepper am die...
if na me I go jack am one day go room go...
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Nwaonyishi69: 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
grandstar:
Better dump him and move out with your children. Only after 3 months of intensive begging should you go back to such a man. He will learn to have respect for you and treat you with respect as well
What if the 'olodo' boy-man or man-boy chooses never to come begging but embarks on a Thanksgiving for good riddance to too much stretch marks? And how are we sure that this story is not another Ikebe Super or akuko ne'gwu, Mike Ejeagha story, that needs to be taken with a pinch of salt? I don't believe any sane man can treat a lady so.
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Bigcola(m): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
Your husband is a slave to pus*y

Kneel, and go to God in prayer, if you feel u want to teach him a lesson, it may push him farther the more, and there are sharks outside ur home waiting to snatch him

Pls watch WAR ROOM
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:

To think he's the father of a child....

Americans will call him a piece of shit
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by jumpampass(m): 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
Vyolet:

Having stretch marks and protruding tummy is not her fault, many are as a result of bringing another life to the world, the life that will not even bear her own name.
Women go through alot just to have a perfect body all because they do the want their husbands to cheat.
How will the children not bear her own name?? undecided

Excuse!!!
Re: Husband Sends Wife's Nude To Side Chick by grandstar(m): 4:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
What if the 'olodo' boy-man or man-boy chooses never to come begging but embarks on a Thanksgiving for good riddance to too much stretch marks? And how are we sure that this story is not another Ikebe Super or akuko ne'gwu, Mike Ejeagha story, that needs to be taken with a pinch of salt? I don't believe any sane man can treat a lady so.

If he does come begging, good riddance!

If today, he sends your nudes, how do you know he won't send your sex moaning next? The man isn't responsible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MC Oluomo’s Aide, Mamok Murdered In Oshodi (Graphic Photo) / I Felt Humiliated, Says Girl Defiled By Father (Picture) / Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.