Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel (59665 Views)

FUOYE Invents Mail Dispatch Robot / MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song / Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by LZAA: 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
immhotep:

ebenezar2020 must see this

Cc lzaa gmbuharii
Ebenezar2020 right nowgrin

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by Walkingkilo(m): 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
Mishael42019:
Hahahah

I pity black people if the white started by constructing death trap like this the world would have been in dark age by now

I spit on this project

I spit on the school that accept such evil

I spit on black r***

I spit on Africa

God bless America

You're a douchebag!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by realstars: 2:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
Will it reduce oil price?
Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by fortran12: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
VirtIQ:
I dare you to pour it direct into your fuel tank. Kazeems shall be your portion forever.

Lol. It's high octane grade na. It will make your car move turbo fast!!!!
Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by CreekCommando: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
Mishael42019:
Hahahah

I pity black people if the white started by constructing death trap like this the world would have been in dark age by now

I spit on this project

I spit on black r***

I spit on Africa

God bless America
Just shut up that your unkempt mouth. I schooled in that place you asked god to bless, left their slavish job, came to Nigeria, started like this UNIZIK boy and can now have my mansion in an area where people who steal public funds (politicians) live in my state. Never ever discourage someone starting on a low level. Sometimes, the Almighty God who gives blessings would want you to start from the scratch. I was offered lecturing jobs both overseas and in Nigeria but my passion has been to be a manufacturer and a boss, that I've achieved already.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by Suremikky(m): 2:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
maynation:
Please can USA come and take this one already so they can harness his talent ??

Oga there's nothing spectacular about this project..its a normal final year project in chemical engineering department

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by Kulas: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
Please i am not being tribal but once i read the heading and it is technological innovation, i told a guy beside me that i can bet N50,000 before clicking on the message that the person in question that developed this must be an igbo guy.

Honestly,Igbos are naturally talented. No doubt their quest to be on their own and get their own country that can serve as a technological hub of African.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by bigiyaro(m): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nicklaus619:
We. As a people undermine our intelligence, and the shitty government ain't doing anything to help, they will rather gift one of their numerous girlfriend 20 million naira than spend 1 million on this project
What a country sad
or give 25mil car to corporate oloshos

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by Surefire1: 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Great work
Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by Worldwarnews: 3:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
Doesn't sound real. cry

Meanwhile, Was this really why Regina Daniel Married Ned? Fans once again accused Regina Daniel of marrying for this reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KIdxN6-2eY
Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by Amudeneogu: 3:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nigerian government should develop this boy and equip him to develop others so that in the nearest future he will train more men and women that will develop this country through science and technology if they like let them leave them for another country
Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by greencard: 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
bujebudanu1:
Nice one. But this is not a new invention na.

Pyrolysis vessel was my final project back in 2017

Over a thousand people don do this stuff for naija sef
lol..u said back in 2017 like it's that far

The guy blow pass u be say he blow pass you..were is your own back in 2017 project...lmao

Commend what's good and move on..

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
Mishael42019:
Hahahah

I spit on this project

I spit on black r***

I spit on Africa

God bless America

Spit u mf
Wat have u done ba*****
Hu do u think you are Bleep off
Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by bigiyaro(m): 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
Mishael42019:
Hahahah

I spit on this project

I spit on black r***

I spit on Africa

God bless America
guy cool down, am sure u r a victim of spitted sperm, sorry!
Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by SocialJustice: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
Invented what rubbish? Technology that has been existing for years. There is even a big factory in the UK that turns plastic to diesel.

Invented indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by RunThins: 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
iamstanc:
Photos Of Machine Invented By Unizik Student That Can convert Pure Water Nylon to fuel

https://www.unizikstudents.com/2020/01/10/photos-of-machine-invented-by-unizik-student-that-can-convert-pure-water-nylon-to-fuel

@Anthony Obikwelu, congratulations on your project. I hope you get a chance to use all of your talents in advancement of humanity and most especially, the advancement of technology in Nigeria.
I know one of the drawback of pyrolysis is that it's energy intensive process; it can use as much energy as it produces and most time even more than it produces. That is why it is usually used in combination of some sort in industrial process, and why it is never used and probably would not be a process of energy production. Its use in waste management is thought not to be highly effective due to the energy cost mentioned above, but remains one of the only few know option for waste conversion--albeit costly.

Rather than sentimentalization of this young man's effort; here is what's important; @AnthonyObikwelu could you give us quantitative data on the efficiency of your project? With this everyone would be able to decide if your effort is worth their capital investment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
People must be really uninformed to think that this is a new invention. A simple google search will show that there have been thousands of papers published and dozens of different machine models produced claiming to produce fuels from plastic pyrolysis.

The idea is not popular because it shows a negative efficiency. The quantity of fuel required to produce the heat needed will be more than the final quantity of fuel produced defeating the whole purpose. Plus there are all these impurities in the fuel that will still have to be removed; more process and more expenses.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by tunary(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
Witches and wizards go let this one succeed so
Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by DexterousOne(m): 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nicklaus619:
We. As a people undermine our intelligence, and the shitty government ain't doing anything to help, they will rather gift one of their numerous girlfriend 20 million naira than spend 1 million on this project
What a country sad

Truth

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
Every year Nigerians dey invent something, we no dey see the things for market
Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by Ezicool9(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nice one from him..He should try and package the project neatly, even if it's spraying with paint. It matters alot
Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by Ashley86400: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
Don't let the selfish polithiefians catch you with that machine o.
If they find out you want to cut them away from their national cake. . .

Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by DexterousOne(m): 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
RisenPhoenix:
People must be really uninformed to think that this is a new invention. A simple google search will show that there have been thousands of papers published and dozens of different machine models produced claiming to produce fuels from plastic pyrolysis.

The idea is not popular because it shows a negative efficiency. The quantity of fuel required to produce the heat needed will be more than the final quantity of fuel produced defeating the whole purpose. Plus there are all these impurities in the fuel that will still have to be removed; more process and more expenses.

At least let's encourage him

Many Africans have been programmed to cannibalize themselves

That's why we are still FVCKED

Every great thing started somewhere.....

The Asians we marvel at today started from somewhere.
If they were cannibalizing people who tried the way damaged Africans do

They would have gone nowhere...

Based on what you wrote
The student and the professors there can do further research
The level of heat needed for how to do this
How to produce the heat with less fuel
What if solar power can supplement the heat ?
And the list goes on....

If Oyibo could not figure it out
That does not mean that black man cannot

Just saying

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by AquariusRising: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ejiroemmanuel:
what the f*ck are u spitting from your trashy mouth?? how is that a death trap??
You should go sit your ass somrwhere and shut your gob

I'm glad you didn't quote him, because quoting him would have made his stupidity endure. It is always better to remove the post by reporting, once you sight an idiot like that one.

God bless and strengthen the citizens that are struggling to thrive in This country, despite the odds stacked against them!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by Liposure: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
Congratulations to dis young man 4 making us proud
Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by DexterousOne(m): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
Mishael42019:
Hahahah

I spit on this project

I spit on black r***

I spit on Africa

God bless America

@RisenPhoenix

You see one of them I'm talking about.
Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
I don't think this is a new invention

Using waste to get electricity
Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by Angelfrost(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
Mishael42019:
Hahahah

I spit on this project

I spit on black r***

I spit on Africa

God bless America

So, Mr. American... Is there no "Americaland" or American platform to rant or spill your frustrations??!... What are you doing w@nking about on a Nigerian social media forum...
Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by DexterousOne(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
RunThins:

@Anthony Obikwelu, congratulations on your project. I hope you get a chance to use all of your talents in advancement of humanity and most especially, the advancement of technology in Nigeria.
I know one of the drawback of pyrolysis is that it's energy intensive process; it can use as much energy as it produces and most time even more than it produces. That is why it is usually used in combination of some sort in industrial process, and why it is never used and probably would not be a process of energy production. Its use in waste management is thought not to be highly effective due to the energy cost mentioned above, but remains one of the only few know option for waste conversion--albeit costly.

Rather than sentimentalization of this young man's effort; here is what's important; @AnthonyObikwelu could you give us quantitative data on the efficiency of your project? With this everyone would be able to decide if your effort is worth their capital investment.

At last
Someone talking like someone that has sense.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Obikwelu Invents Machine That Converts Pure Water Nylon To Fuel by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
DexterousOne:

At least let's encourage him

Many Africans have been programmed to cannibalize themselves

That's why we are still FVCKED

Every great thing started somewhere.....

The Asians we marvel at today started from somewhere.
If they were cannibalizing people who tried the way damaged Africans do

They would have gone nowhere...

Based on what you wrote
The student and the professors there can do further research
The level of heat needed for how to do this
How to produce the heat with less fuel
What if solar power can supplement the heat ?
And the list goes on....

If Oyibo could not figure it out
That does not mean that black man cannot

Just saying

When he figures out how to produce heat with less fuel, then he can come back on social media to claim support for a real invention...more efficient energy production. For now, he should stop claiming (or others should stop claiming on his behalf) that he has invented something. And it's not about skin colour. It's about making false claims instead of doing the real research. A plastic pyrolysis machine like this will be a 12th grade science project in the US...and it will be more attractively built too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Buys N1500 Pencil In Ikoyi Lagos, Shares Photo / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / 10 Departments In The University Which Girls Admire Their Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.