Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Relationship Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Wahala (2614 Views)

Relationship Wahala Part 2 (photo ) / (relationship Wahala) My Girlfriend Bought A New Phone / Religion and relationship wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Wahala by Michhy123(f): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
Happy New year to all of us here in Nairaland.

What do you guys think about distance relationship....is killing me and my is like the reality of it functionality is invisible and time is not on my side ohh ...
Bikonu ...
Where do I start ooo I was playing a good girl by faithfully waiting. I need help and a devoted and matured male friend.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Wahala by zyzxx(m): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
you arent giving us full information

is he out there to make money for both of you?

when did he plan to come back?

or your waiting time no get expiry date you are just wating?

1 Like

Re: Relationship Wahala by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
IMHO, long distance relationship are a waste of time/life. if you guys are moving away from one another, i believe you should break up, let that person live their lives (and you live yours), and when you guys live in the same area again, you should try to see if you can get back together. expecting someone to put their lives on hold for you, is not only wrong but damn cruel!
Re: Relationship Wahala by Michhy123(f): 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
zyzxx:
you arent giving us full information

is he out there to make money for both of you?

when did he plan to come back?

or your waiting time no get expiry date you are just wating?

My waiting time expired last year but uncle is not saying anything positive...only to restrict my access to his Facebook page, I can't see his post, who post / comments on his wall etc.i can't even tag him except message to his inbox... IAM trying hard to be myself
Re: Relationship Wahala by Michhy123(f): 1:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
IMHO, long distance relationship are a waste of time/life. if you guys are moving away from one another, i believe you should break up, let that person live their lives (and you live yours), and when you guys live in the same area again, you should try to see if you can get back together. expecting someone to put their lives on hold for you, is not only wrong but damn cruel!

My instinct says all is not well... But his saying all is well
Re: Relationship Wahala by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
Michhy123:
My instinct says all is not well... But his saying all is well

it can never be well...how could it be when you are miles away from your loved one? thats just how many are enslaved and made to "wait" while that other person may be doing god knows what (and since they are away, you have no idea)

tell that person to live their lives, and live yours.... if you guys are meant to be together then you will in the future....but dont waste your life waiting for "possibly" nothing.

we are all humans and need the care/affection/physical attention etc.... without it then you might as well be single.
Re: Relationship Wahala by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
Keep lots of admirers.. Be faithful to yourself
Re: Relationship Wahala by Michhy123(f): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
Mrpsly247:
Keep lots of admirers.. Be faithful to yourself
My dear at this point if any serious uncle come....
There's no westing of time oh ... I said there's no time ooo
I don't wanna wait again
Re: Relationship Wahala by Michhy123(f): 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
I need a matured male friend.. single oooo I no need person hubby
Re: Relationship Wahala by Gina2019(f): 5:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
Michhy123:
I need a matured male friend.. single oooo I no need person hubby
I have someone perfect for u.
Re: Relationship Wahala by Michhy123(f): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
Gina2019:
I have someone perfect for u.

Gina...bia . Where are you sef
Re: Relationship Wahala by millionboi2: 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
Michhy123:

Happy New year to all of us here in Nairaland.

What do you guys think about distance relationship....is killing me and my is like the reality of it functionality is invisible and time is not on my side ohh ...
Bikonu ...
Where do I start ooo I was playing a good girl by faithfully waiting. I need help and a devoted and matured male friend.
which city
Re: Relationship Wahala by Gina2019(f): 6:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
Michhy123:

Gina...bia . Where are you sef
Abj
Re: Relationship Wahala by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 10, 2020
Its in this 21st century you're still believing a man telling you all is well and he blocked you from accessing his timeline. Ok ooo.

Don't be surprised, his wedding photos are all over his timeline. You're there waiting.
Men are hard-hearted I repeat, men are hard-hearted.
Chowakwa way.
Re: Relationship Wahala by Michhy123(f): 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
Gina2019:
Abj
SMH...Abuja hummm
Re: Relationship Wahala by Michhy123(f): 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jewessgratitude:
Its in this 21st century you're still believing a man telling you all is well and he blocked you from accessing his timeline. Ok ooo.

Don't be surprised, his wedding photos are all over his timeline. You're there waiting.
Chowakwa way.

I believe you....is not like IAM believing his stories....but what is the need of staying faithful and being good .. is hurting though but I don't want it to affect me....
Re: Relationship Wahala by Michhy123(f): 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
millionboi2:
which city

Do you mean the city he is or the city that IAM?
Re: Relationship Wahala by zyzxx(m): 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
Michhy123:

My waiting time expired last year but uncle is not saying anything positive...only to restrict my access to his Facebook page, I can't see his post, who post / comments on his wall etc.i can't even tag him except message to his inbox... IAM trying hard to be myself
you have just be scamed

he is leaving you in the relationship
Just don't tell him you are breaking up o, you too just leave him in the relationship and move on
Re: Relationship Wahala by Michhy123(f): 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
zyzxx:
you have just be scamed

he is leaving you in the relationship
Just don't tell him you are breaking up o, you too just leave him in the relationship and move on

Do you think is that easy ?

Sometimes women feels the hurt and pains more than the men.... The time weated alone
Re: Relationship Wahala by zyzxx(m): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
Michhy123:

Sometimes women feels the hurt and pains more than the men.... The time weated alone
I understand your point and I am sorry about that...
Just face the really truth and move on, your one boo will come
Re: Relationship Wahala by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
Michhy123:

If it's not easy continue wasting your time .
Re: Relationship Wahala by akaahs(m): 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
Michhy123:

I don't wanna wait again
U better be calm and focus than to go and carry anything in trousers which u ll regret tomorrow. Be still sis

1 Like

Re: Relationship Wahala by Realmenlovetruly(m): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
Where are you chatting from?
Re: Relationship Wahala by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Chowakwa way.
pls don't generalize cos one ass wipe of an ex broke your heart.. I'm not hard hearted, still some few good guys..on this Earth
Re: Relationship Wahala by Tchalz(m): 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
armylord:
pls don't generalize cos one ass wipe of an ex broke your heart.. I'm not hard hearted, still some few good guys..on this Earth
'
plenty sef!
Re: Relationship Wahala by frankkydee(m): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
Michhy123:

I don't wanna wait again

I guess you just being sacarstic here
Re: Relationship Wahala by Gina2019(f): 12:39am On Jan 11, 2020
Michhy123:

SMH...Abuja hummm
Why hmm?
Re: Relationship Wahala by Michhy123(f): 7:47am On Jan 11, 2020
zyzxx:
I understand your point and I am sorry about that...
Just face the really truth and move on, your one boo will come

Appreciate
Re: Relationship Wahala by Michhy123(f): 7:48am On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
Why hmm?

Nothing really....
Re: Relationship Wahala by Michhy123(f): 7:48am On Jan 11, 2020
frankkydee:

Okay

I guess you just being sacarstic here

If you say so
Re: Relationship Wahala by Michhy123(f): 7:49am On Jan 11, 2020
Tchalz:
'
plenty sef!

I hear you sir
Re: Relationship Wahala by Michhy123(f): 7:49am On Jan 11, 2020
armylord:

Okay oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Finally Speaks On The ‘oath She Took Never To Sleep With Another / Girl Caught Sucking Man Heavily On A Live Video[watch Video ] / Virginity At 35, Is It A Thing Of Pride Or Shame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.