Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour (80792 Views)

Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video) / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by wunmi590(m): 7:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
embarassed
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
IT BETTER NOT BE!!!!
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Pain(m): 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
Chai.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by adelaja70(m): 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
Big Fat Lie...

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hit like if you go join set tongue
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by fatymore(f): 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
She bleeped up if she has started dating someone else

8 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Roroapple: 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
Money will only get u d type of woman u want but struggle will get the type of woman u need

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by salford: 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
I remember how his family members vehemently protested against him marrying an actress, but the dude don chop vegetables from Dakore that time and love don scatter im head. oh well, goodluck to them both.

9 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
Marrying an entertainer is like signing a partnership agreement you too can go your seprate ways at anytime.
The last thing i will do is to marry an entertainer, they will see your marriage like a movie role

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by luminouz(m): 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nothing to say!!!
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by virago(f): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jgoldie:
No no no no no!!!!!!!!
I don’t want this for dakore

I rather don't want this for Olumide

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by samigben(m): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by victorian(f): 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
I'm not surprised.
I was expecting it anyways

I'm surprised they lasted this long!

.when a carefree woman is overly controlled in an aristocrat marriage, just to please everyone in the marriage especially the parents of the man. Just give her some few years, all hell will let loose if the parents of the guy, do not wear off their hold in the son's marriage.

Red flag I saw : She cut off her dada, that one alone ehn? It's finished in that marriage. Even though she agreed to cut it off. One huge part of her died already on that spot but the husband will not know the damage he has done to her inner being, just to please family and make her look the ideal wife in the eyes of the public.

Then making her a full time housewife? When she's a busy bee? So someonelse will not snatch her from him? I laugh in Chinese!

So tell me, Was she not snatched in the end? She couldn't even wait to be divorced properly before dating another guy, whom I believe will be a free spirited guy.

Guys what you fear most in marriage and try everything possible to make sure it doesnt happen, will eventually happen. It's life. Don't allow your fears over take the running of your once loving and smooth relationship before u guys get married.

All I see here is a free spirited woman who has set herself free from bondage called marriage. She thought she will be free like when she was single. She didn't know she will tied to all sorts of rules and regulations by the family. What a shock for her!

She's not going back to that family again she's gone for good.

Everything is not all about money.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by DonJayrome(m): 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
Buhari has ended the regime of billionaire businessmen that their businesses are not known for anything but spending free government money based on the connection they had. That name Harry Akande rings a bell in those days.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by luminouz(m): 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
virago:

I rather don't want this for Olumide

Why? grin
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Raalsalghul: 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
kunleweb:
Modern Nigerian woman and her inability to stay put in a marriage. Tueh

"Many factors were responsible but Dakore became tired of not having enough money to throw around. Her husband, Olumide, who is one of a son of billionaire businessman, Harry Akande, is broke—the money isn’t flowing like when they met, courted and married."

The above quoted depicts Dakore as a gold-digger.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by luminouz(m): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
victorian:
I'm not surprised.

.when a carefree woman is overly controlled in an aristocrat marriage, just to please everyone in the marriage especially the parents of the man. Just give her some few years, all hell will let loose if the parents of the guy, do not wear off their hold in the son's marriage.

Red flag I saw : She cut off her dada, that one alone ehn? It's finished in that marriage. Even though she agreed to cut it off. One huge part of her died already on that spot but the husband will not know the damage he has done to her inner being, just to please family and look the ideal wife in the eyes of the public.

Then making her a full time housewife? When she's a busy bee? So someonelse will not snatch her from him? I laugh.

Wasn't she snatched at the end? She couldn't even wait to be divorced properly before dating another guy, whom I believe will be a free spirited guy.

All I see here is a free spirited woman who has set herself free from bondage called marriage. She thought she will be free like when she was single. She didn't know she will tied to all sorts of rules and regulations by the family. What a shock for her!

But the report said she left him cuz of MONEY!!

10 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by nthony10: 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
Rumors oooooooo!!

The very nature of the post made me not to take it serious.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
We are done with them.

Funke Akindele's marriage is next

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Idaraobong5(f): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
not surprised.... Nollywood actresses don't want to be tie down by any man for long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
Raalsalghul:

"Many factors were responsible but Dakore became tired of not having enough money to throw around. Her husband, Olumide, who is one of a son of billionaire businessman, Harry Akande, is broke—the money isn’t flowing like when they met, courted and married."

I've always known you as a wicked soul grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Drosonogasta(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
izospindle:
All na formatt brother
ah tell u!
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Snapchat: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
victorian:
I'm not surprised.

Red flag I saw : She cut off her dada, that one alone ehn? It's finished in that marriage. Even though she agreed to cut it off. One huge part of her died already on that spot but the husband will not know the damage he has done to her inner being, just to please family and look the ideal wife in the eyes of the public.

Then making her a full time housewife? When she's a busy bee? So someonelse will not snatch her from him? I laugh.

Wasn't she snatched at the end? She couldn't even wait to be divorced properly before dating another guy, whom I believe will be a free spirited guy.

Guys, she knows everything because she's their house girl.

21 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Na synthetic oil dey your head.

Thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
We are done with them.

Funke Akindele's marriage is next

Hahahahaha. The funniest comment I've ever seen in my life... " We are done with them " grin

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by carboblanko(m): 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
CSTR2:
Water is wet.

I used to have a crush on this lady those days sha with that her dada hair.

The moment she got married, the crush fizzled out.
Me too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by sylve11: 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
post=85683689:
RUMOURS are spread by fools and accepted by idiots.

End of DISCUSSION!

at last you go understand. tongue cool

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Snapchat: 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
Idaraobong5:
not surprised....
Nollywood actresses don't want to be tie down by any man for long.

Obviously, you did not read it. She would still be tied down (according to you) if the money was still flowing in.

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
[quote author=victorian post=85684053]I'm not surprised.

Red flag I saw : She cut off her dada, that one alone ehn? It's finished in that marriage. Even though she agreed to cut it off. One huge part of her died already on that spot but the husband will not know the damage he has done to her inner being, just to please family and make her look the ideal wife in the eyes of the public.

Then making her a full time housewife? When she's a busy bee? So someonelse will not snatch her from him? I laugh in Chinese!

So tell me, Was she not snatched in the end? She couldn't even wait to be divorced properly before dating another guy, whom I believe will be a free spirited guy.

Guys what you fear most in marriage and try everything possible to make sure it doesnt happen, will eventually happen. It's life. Don't allow your fears over take the running of your once loving and smooth relationship before u guys get married.

Everything is not all about money. [/quote

I'm also not surprised but I don't agree completely with you.

Was she seeing another guy even before divorce shocked shocked shocked. Victorian answer me fast fast abeg you
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Liposure: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
On behalf of tonto dike and co. I Welcome her 2 d divorcee club

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BBNaija's Chichi Shows Off Her Buttocks As She Marks Her 23rd Birthday (Pix) / World Cup: Chioma Dresses Davido At Lusail Stadium, Qatar (Photos) / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.