Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour (80794 Views)

Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video) / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Raalsalghul: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
kunleweb:

I've always known you as a wicked soul grin grin grin

Baba na as I see am na him I talk.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
Idaraobong5:
not surprised....
Nollywood actresses don't want to be tie down by any man for long.

Thereby misleading the younger ladies
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by wristbangle: 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
I read the article and paused at point when the family members of Olumide Akande warned him about his choice to marry Dakore.

I now have a clearer picture of an adage that says what an elder sees that made his eyes socket deep can make a child go blind.

I congratulate male celebrities who settled for ladies with contented and humble background.

She ( Dakore in Dubai) is advertising herself for the next maga who will finance her upkeeps. Nigerian actresses are the worst set of ladies to marry. Exceptions are Omotola, Mercy Johnson and very few to mention.

Same story for chika Ike, Tonto, etc. Pathetic, glutinous and parasitic set of hungry ladies.

13 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Baba na as I see am na him I talk.

Women and gold digging Ehn. Chai men have suffered embarassed

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by victorian(f): 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
luminouz:

But the report said she left him cuz of MONEY!!

What do u expect from a billionaire family, who wants to look good in the eyes of the public!
And it's not like she comes from a wealthy aristocratic home anyways.
They will always say, what will make them look good in the eyes of people.
This Akande family live in the eyes of the public. Everything they do, must align with what's acceptable in their circle of clicks and in the eyes of the public.
They are like the royal family of England. Too many rules and regulationsto abide to, as a wife.

If a wife coming in, is not used to such rules and regulations in her own quaters, she will eventually Run and leave the husband, not even divorce sef! Because they won't grant her one

Money is not the issue here.

The Akande are not broke!

Her lifestyle was simply over controlled and that's where cracks will form and start growing until everything collapse.

6 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by naijazee2: 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hmmmm na wa ooo
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by CSTR2: 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
Olumide is not at loss, he can still marry a hotter, younger chick if he so wishes....as for Dakore, it was expected long time ago, in fact she tried lol

Meanwhile, Goodluck empowered and enriched so many Yorubas but because of their sworn hatred for Igbos and Igbo progress, they allowed Tinubu to mislead them just because Goodluck refused to make Wale Tinubu Petroleum Minister to enable Tinubu allocate free oil blocks to himself and family members.

Now look at how the former Yoruba billionaires as crumbling like packs of a joker card, from Olumide's billionaire father to GLO Adenuga to Kola Aluko and so many others I cannot list here.

What goes around comes around, you say you will continue to fight your closest brothers from the east in order to serve a known enemy from the north, e concern me undecided
See as you just embarass your people.

Haba.

And this is the same childish mentality plaguing the east.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by edoairways: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
BiggyB242:
Leave men and women in the entertainment industry they won't listen. Those people are made to live the fast life, they can't settle down.
So Joke Silva was I suppose
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by ndindiatu: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
sLentlover7778:
Any lady wey tell you say.. I don't love you because of your money..my brother na set up ooo Japa... grin grin grin
U just dey crase. I just dey love my man without cash

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Ndipe(m): 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
"Allegedly" is used how many times in this script to seperate fact for fiction?

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by philip0906(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
victorian:
[s]I'm not surprised.
I was expecting it anyways

I'm surprised they lasted this long!

.when a carefree woman is overly controlled in an aristocrat marriage, just to please everyone in the marriage especially the parents of the man. Just give her some few years, all hell will let loose if the parents of the guy, do not wear off their hold in the son's marriage.

Red flag I saw : She cut off her dada, that one alone ehn? It's finished in that marriage. Even though she agreed to cut it off. One huge part of her died already on that spot but the husband will not know the damage he has done to her inner being, just to please family and make her look the ideal wife in the eyes of the public.

Then making her a full time housewife? When she's a busy bee? So someonelse will not snatch her from him? I laugh in Chinese!

So tell me, Was she not snatched in the end? She couldn't even wait to be divorced properly before dating another guy, whom I believe will be a free spirited guy.

Guys what you fear most in marriage and try everything possible to make sure it doesnt happen, will eventually happen. It's life. Don't allow your fears over take the running of your once loving and smooth relationship before u guys get married.

All I see here is a free spirited woman who has set herself free from bondage called marriage. She thought she will be free like when she was single. She didn't know she will tied to all sorts of rules and regulations by the family. What a shock for her!

She's not going back to that family again she's gone for good.

Everything is not all about money.[/s]
The writeup says she left him because "the money is not flowing any longer". You ignored that and decided to come up with your own cooked up tale to make it sound sweet in your ears undecided

See how you're talking with so much authority like you're an insider in their marriage undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by domido(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
Incandescent:
This is sad.

Held both of them in high esteem
Me too
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by sylve11: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
Snapchat:

Guys, she knows everything because she's their house girl.

lwkmd grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by cliqtips: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
Man and wife ? not husband and wife again ?

bestofnollywood:
They were so in love with each other!

before they were pronounced man and wife
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Olatundej(m): 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ohhh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by CSTR2: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
carboblanko:
Me too.
That lady was a diva.

Classy like Genevieve.

A shame that she sacrificed her promising career.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Raalsalghul: 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
We are done with them.

Funke Akindele's marriage is next

That Akindele own be like something wey go last o.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by jaxxy(m): 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
Did she marry him for just the money cos I can’t see why she can’t or they both work for their own family wealth than depending on the the guys father for everything. Jeez I hope this info is completely wrong.

A man shud be independent of his family wealth. That’s the only way he can control his own family without much external influences.

6 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by bluefilm: 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
Africans and their quest for male sons!!!

Well, thank God I am a male son. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
Olumide is not at loss, he can still marry a hotter, younger chick if he so wishes....as for Dakore, it was expected long time ago, in fact she tried lol

Meanwhile, Goodluck empowered and enriched so many Yorubas but because of their sworn hatred for Igbos and Igbo progress, they allowed Tinubu to mislead them just because Goodluck refused to make Wale Tinubu Petroleum Minister to enable Tinubu allocate free oil blocks to himself and family members.

Now look at how the former Yoruba billionaires are crumbling like packs of a joker card, from Olumide's billionaire father to GLO Adenuga to Kola Aluko and so many others I cannot list here.

What goes around comes around, you say you will continue to fight and betray your closest brothers from the east in order to serve your known enemy from the north, e concern me, 2023 will teach una more lesson about Nigeria undecided

My brother. Don't be this way Biko nu.. De de
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Btruth: 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
I don't want to believe it's because of money. There's something else they are not telling us.

* maybe more pressure on her to have a grandson.
* maybe the guy no dey do her well again...because reading of her dating another guy is fishy.
* or just maybe MAYBE.

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by jojothaiv(m): 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
This blogger storytelling skill is second only to Erigga.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by victorian(f): 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
philip0906:

The writeup says she left him because "the money is not flowing any longer". You ignored that and decided to come up with your own cooked up tale to make it sound sweet in your ears undecided

See how you're talking with so much authority like you're an insider in their marriage undecided

Na you sabi with write up.

Anyways I know what happens in marriages from the very rich to the poor. Especially when a very rich guy from a high class family marries from a free spirited girl from a low class family.

Trust me I know the end result.

I'm from a royal home and I have mixed with both the high and low. It's just too clear to see and understand if uv mixed with both class of families

6 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by franchasng: 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
kunleweb:

My brother. Don't be this way Biko nu.. De de
They said we will not rule Nigeria, if so, we will make Nigeria miserable for them until they turn a new leaf or accept our terms.

Its Igbo Presidency or Yorubas will smell the heat, I don't care how they want to do it, but its either they allow an Igbo rule or allow Igbos to secede peacefully, time of reckoning is drawing closer, wait and see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Raalsalghul: 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
jaxxy:
Did she marry him for just the money cos I can’t see why she can’t or they both work for their own family wealth than depending on the the guys father for everything. Jeez I hope this info is completely wrong.

A man shud be independent of his family wealth. That’s the only way he can control his own family without much external influences.

The bold doesn't matter to an average Nigerian woman.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by philip0906(m): 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
victorian:

Anyways I know what happens in marriages from the very rich to the poor. Especially when a very rich guy from a high class family marries from a free spirited girl from a low class family.

You don't know sh1t Victorian. undecided
[s]'m from a royal home and I have mixed with both the high and low. It's just too clear to see and understand if uv mixed with both class of families[/s]
No one gives a fvck!! undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by samsam2019: 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
I don't kmow abiut their marriage woes but Harry Akande no get money again? Eez laik this op de mad for head

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
They said we will not rule Nigeria, if so, we will make Nigeria miserable for them until they turn a new leaf or accept our terms.

Its Igbo Presidency or Yorubas will smell the heat, I don't care how they want to do it, but its either they allow an Igbo rule or allow Igbos to secede peacefully, time of reckoning is drawing closer, wait and see

My brother leave Nigeria for hausa and Yoruba. We don't need the presidency. We only want discontentment to arise and then pursue course for referendum. What we need is how to Stoke the fires so discontentment can build up. Forget presidency. Nigeria has expired
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by victorian(f): 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
[quote author=kunleweb post=85684220][/quote]

I don't think she was dating the other guy, whom they said she went away with.

He could be a friend she met in one of their social parties or she might have met him during her trips abroad. They became friends.
She likes his personality. He likes her person too. They got on well. Exchanged numbers, got talking and Chatting afterwards, she realise he understands what she's going through in her boring rich life programmed by her in-laws.

I guess he must have talked her into taking a walk from everyone and just travel to get some fresh air away from everyone.

I'm assuming, because that's what always happens.

I don't think she's dating the new guy
They could be best of friends. He simply gave her the energy she needs to stand up for herself and make herself happy, and damn the consequences cheesy

Mehn that's life sometimes.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
victorian:

I'm from a royal home and I have mixed with both the high and low. It's just too clear to see and understand if uv mixed with both class of families

Don't mistake unruly for being free-spirited. Being free-spirited is seeing no big deal if one has to trim hair to make the marriage more conducive.

Being unruly is seeing little sacrifices that can be made to make a. Marriage work as being treated badly. You have it wrong. Stop misleading the young girls. On the thread.

Many ladies are praying for what she's throwing away rather in bad fate. Your sons will need wife and if we mislead or allow young ladies get mislead how would our sons get good wives.

Tell me is it right for a woman to leave her marriage for baseless reasons. Whatever happened to for better for worse. Babe stop supporting wetin no get head

Am I not right? LilMissFavvy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
edoairways:

So Joke Silva was I suppose
Only very few, looking at Joke you will know she is reserve.
For everyone one you mention I can name five celebrity that wouldn't settle down
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by victorian(f): 7:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
philip0906:

You don't know sh1t Victorian. undecided

No one gives a fvck!! undecided
[/s]

Go fvck yourself!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

World Cup: Chioma Dresses Davido At Lusail Stadium, Qatar (Photos) / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) / Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.