Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour (80793 Views)

Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video) / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 8:57am On Jan 11, 2020
Nooil:

Because he begged and begged like men in love so and she accepted like the natural woman she is

My dear not every woman in a marriage loves her husband one bit. But we don't see them all running out of their marriages as they consider they family and children's nurturing and upbringing. A. Wanderlust and greedy woman is a greedy and unstable woman simple

Have you ever wondered why psychologists would say " All of man's problems arises from his inability to sit still on a chair". My dear there are people who won't remain in play no. Matter how comfortable. And it's because they have inner instability. Controlled by their inner innate instability and every thing that moves externally around them. These kinds can never remain in good position for long. They soon give way to their instability list. This is who Dakore is. Even Dabota Lawson who came out complaining bitterly is still in her marriage. Omotola despite attention is still in check somehow. So. You know the square root of what I'm saying.. There are people who are only good as lovers for the moment and not the long haul. And this makes them unfit for marriage. Not that they are bid. But they are misfits. This is whom I paint her to be. Looking at the facts from past and present in front of me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by frozen70(f): 9:06am On Jan 11, 2020
kunleweb:

The law. Na una our sisters no wan put head down. My mum has been complaining bitterly about how young ladies don't place value on their marriages in the past one week and it's been one divorce to the other all over the news. It's okay sha. Dakore can join the clubs of her sisters, HenShaw, Tonto, and Co. They can even have foursome for all we care. Women should take it easy on we men too

Your mum is right in her statement, some women are growing with the mentality that men should do all expenses at home

But I am against that, women have to contribute to support the men in family because its not easy to carry family load

Only the married one's will understand better

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by victorian(f): 9:06am On Jan 11, 2020
nextdoor84:

A wise man once told me;
Go for the money and not for the body!
When the time comes, you would meet someone who will take you for who you are!

God bless you

And that's what he said to me and exactly what I made up my mind to do.

And I'm happy with the choice I chose.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by victorian(f): 9:43am On Jan 11, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
pls go for only 1 date with him so he wld let us hear word. Lol, u will find what u are looking for this year babe.. Amen
Congratulations

It's no use going on dates, I know will go nowhere. The man I have chosen and accepted to settle down with, went through a very costly test and he passed with flying colours. He proved to me, my God and to my dead parents wherever they are that he's capable to be my husband and father. Where every other man moved on cos of my working condition and one other condition. He didn't go. He stayed put and with a calm face and voice he said don't worry God will help me and it will be done and he did it exactly on Christmas day.
Such a young good looking quiet wealthy guy.

What else again do I want?

Which date do I want go again with another man?

It's no use my mind is made up with my delta Prince cheesy

This year is our year in Jesus name. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 11, 2020
It’s a rumor I’m hoping it’s false
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 9:52am On Jan 11, 2020
frozen70:

Your mum is right in her statement, some women are growing with the mentality that men should do all expenses at home

But I am against that, women have to contribute to support the men in family because its not easy to carry family load

Only the married one's will understand better

My dear sister. I'm sure you can tell from the massive toll of divorces cases you come across in your field that it won't be wrong to say that lots of ladies of the younger generation have lost it
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by frozen70(f): 9:55am On Jan 11, 2020
kunleweb:

My dear sister. I'm sure you can tell from the massive toll of divorces cases you come across in your field that it won't be wrong to say that lots of ladies of the younger generation have lost it

I wouldn't want to put the whole blame in the women, the men too has a fraction of the blame

But incompatible partners that lack understanding can never make a successful marriage

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by kunleweb: 10:12am On Jan 11, 2020
frozen70:

I wouldn't want to put the whole blame in the women, the men too has a fraction of the blame

But incompatible partners that lack understanding can never make a successful marriage

Not speaking on the success of marriage but on the failure this time around. Havent you observed the zeal to move out of marriage at the flip of an heart with your sisters. I hold psychological instability for this. Like we the elders would say, you rush in, you rush out. Unfortunately too many marriages depend on konji as their starting point.

Konji na serious bastard undecided
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by sharone21(f): 11:39am On Jan 11, 2020
Thunderblasts:

Averagly rich..
What you don't know is that most girls from average rich homes Sabi gold digging more than the poor.
Besides choosing acting as a profession shows you she ain't cool-headed

She is not averagely rich.....her dad was okay, just that like her father in law, money can dwindle(possibly retirement in her dad's case)....my Papa when no send me go Corona self, I know how much he pay for school fees.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Saintmary(f): 11:59am On Jan 11, 2020
victorian:

The reasons are not baseless o.

Yes alot of ladies will pray to be in her shoes but not every lady would want to be in her shoes.
For example : all through last year, suitors were coming but they all. Wanted me to close down my company and be a full time house wife.

Why? They were scared men will keep wooing me even after marriage and it's best to lock me up and not work. Just eat, fucvk, drink and breed babies.

Sighs
I was virtually crying to one old man who's my friend at my office building. I told him why are men like this?

Why should I close up what makes me happy, give me joy and keeps my brain working. And Just stay at home and be watching telemundo day in day out! But why are men this selfish!
Why must I shut down this part of my life, just because I want to marry! sad

It's not fair! I rather remain single ,keep running my company, meet people everyday than marry and just seat at home and keep getting fatter everyday with kids running around. Why cant I have both!

Guess what the old man said?
What kind of a devil would ask you to shut down your ticket to future peace and financial freedom for whatever reason
Please keep forging ahead, a good man will come soon. Just keep weeding out the trash.
What did the old man say?
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Edmanpumpin(m): 12:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
sharone21:

She is not averagely rich.....her dad was okay, just that like her father in law, money can dwindle(possibly retirement in her dad's case)....my Papa when no send me go Corona self, I know how much he pay for school fees.

Chief Harry Akande still remains stinkingly Wealthy in billions of Dollars.
Infact he just bought a Steel and metal company in Australia 100% few weeks back and his uranium & Gold mining licenses in Chad and Chile was just renewed last quarter of 2019 via his company AIC.
His crude oil and natural gas contracts with Sao Tome & Principe, Gabon and Angola still remains.

No comparison.

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by sharone21(f): 12:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
Edmanpumpin:

Infact he just bought a Steel and metal company in Australia 100% few weeks back and his uranium & Gold mining licenses in Chad and Chile was just renewed last quarter of 2019 via his company AIC.
His crude oil and natural gas contracts with Sao Tome & Principe, Gabon and Angola still remains.

No comparison.

Men are in sizes...it is like comparing Jameel's dad to his father in law, Chief Mike Adenuga.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by victorian(f): 12:55pm On Jan 11, 2020
Saintmary:

What kind of a devil would ask you to shut down your ticket to future peace and financial freedom for whatever reason
Please keep forging ahead, a good man will come soon. Just keep weeding out the trash.
What did the old man say?

My dear, don't mind those men o.
They want to make my life miserable, so they can have total control on how I receive money. So I can be at their mercy in marriage. Begging for money to buy pant and bra with other little things. So they can say don't u know I'm a salary earner? You are too demanding, wetin sef! Or Wait till end of month or til next two months, they've not paid us our salaries.

Mehn I can't live such controlled financial life. I have been working for many years without anyone controlling my money for me, I can't start living such controlled life at this level of my life. I paid for some new set of bags last week with my credit card, on Jumia. I know how happy and fulfiled I felt paying for those bags. The joy is immeasurable cheesy

But at last i saw the best of them all towards December last year and thank God he doesn't have such selfish archaic mentality. He's a free spirited guy like Myself.

The old man said, that's how most Nigerian men are and it's a pity I'm used to hustling and fending for myself. Although some women would gladly accept such offer and he knows I really don't want to stay at home just eating, drinking and fucvking.
He said I should dry my tears and God will give me a man who understands me and accept me for who I am. I shouldn't worry, I should keep praying for what I want. That there are some men who want their wife to work and attain greatness, mine will not pass me by.
And he was right. Mine didn't pass me by.

smiley

It's good for a woman to know what she wants and be patient about it especially choosing a life partner.

One of my female friends last year said, Vicky, why dont u just accept one of them, and lie that u will close down your company, but as soon as he marries u, you go back to work and whatever he wants to do let him do. At the end he has married you.
Las las he will give up and accept u and your work. I said I don't have strength to quarrel and fight early in marriage. Abeg I can't deceive anyone because I wan marry. If they can't accept my work alongside me, then it's no use, they can go and marry women who loves staying at home 24/7, gisting and watching zeeworld and telemundos

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Saintmary(f): 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
victorian:

My dear, don't mind those men o.
They want to make my life miserable, so they can have total control on how I receive money. So I can be at their mercy in marriage. Begging for money to buy pant and bra with other little things. So they can say don't u know I'm a salary earner? You are too demanding, wetin sef! Or Wait till end of month or til next two months, they've not paid us our salaries.

Mehn I can't live such controlled financial life. I have been working for many years without anyone controlling my money for me, I can't start living such controlled life at this level of my life. I paid for some new set of bags last week with my credit card, on Jumia. I know how happy and fulfiled I felt paying for those bags. The joy is immeasurable cheesy

But at last i saw the best of them all towards December last year and thank God he doesn't have such selfish archaic mentality. He's a free spirited guy like Myself.

The old man said, that's how most Nigerian men are and it's a pity I'm used to hustling and fending for myself. Although some women would gladly accept such offer and he knows I really don't want to stay at home just eating, drinking and fucvking.
He said I should dry my tears and God will give me a man who understands me and accept me for who I am. I shouldn't worry, I should keep praying for what I want. That there are some men who want their wife to work and attain greatness, mine will not pass me by.
And he was right. Mine didn't pass me by.

smiley

It's good for a woman to know what she wants and be patient about it especially choosing a life partner.

One of my female friends last year said, Vicky, why dont u just accept one of them, and lie that u will close down your company, but as soon as he marries u, you go back to work and whatever he wants to do let him do. At the end he has married you.
Las las he will give up and accept u and your work. I said I don't have strength to quarrel and fight early in marriage. Abeg I can't deceive anyone because I wan marry. If they can't accept my work alongside me, then it's no use, they can go and marry women who loves staying at home 24/7, gisting and watching zeeworld and telemundos
Very good decision. You will enjoy it later in life. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Edmanpumpin(m): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
sharone21:

Men are in sizes...it is like comparing Jameel's dad to his father in law, Chief Mike Adenuga.

You mean Aliko Dangote.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by victorian(f): 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2020
Saintmary:

Very good decision. You will enjoy it later in life. Cheers

Definitely I will.

Thanks dear kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by sharone21(f): 1:19pm On Jan 11, 2020
Edmanpumpin:

You mean Aliko Dangote.

Bella Disu's husband's dad.

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:52pm On Jan 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
victorian:

It's no use going on dates, I know will go nowhere. The man I have chosen and accepted to settle down with, went through a very costly test and he passed with flying colours. He proved to me, my God and to my dead parents wherever they are that he's capable to be my husband and father. Where every other man moved on cos of my working condition and one other condition. He didn't go. He stayed put and with a calm face and voice he said don't worry God will help me and it will be done and he did it exactly on Christmas day.
Such a young good looking quiet wealthy guy.

What else again do I want?

Which date do I want go again with another man?

It's no use my mind is made up with my delta Prince cheesy

This year is our year in Jesus name. Amen
grin grin grin grin grin ;Dso sweet my darling, plenty congratulations dear..best news i av heard this month

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Gerrard59(m): 2:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
unbitchable:

Dakore is 42yrs, you're close to hitting her age. dakore is an evening newspaper as you are. she is from the gutters, so are you. She's a gold digger similarly as much as you are. go and open a blog where you can paste your concocted versions, perhaps we may be interested. till then, go and get married and stop being a nuisance.

grin
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Thunderblasts(m): 3:47pm On Jan 11, 2020
sharone21:

So why is she dumping her hubby coz of no money?
Is she loyal @ that?
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Legendguru: 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
So an igbo woman and Yoruba man I guess most of the Ibo Yoruba marriage crashes when the hubby pocket isn’t fattening anymore
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by carnal: 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2020
Edmanpumpin:

No comparison.
thanks for giving these info,I actually know a few stuffs though about the Akande's.They are not broke as the writer just wrote.this is old billions not new o,I advice ppl here to find out more about the akande's before saying they are broke/dwindling wealth

4 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by sharone21(f): 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2020
Thunderblasts:

So why is she dumping her hubby coz of no money?
Is she loyal @ that?

You just want to hear ONE SIDE of the story.
Didn't u read of family interference since the hubby lives off his family(as only son)? And has stopped her career which she has gone back to. Besides, they(in laws) want her to have a grand son for them and she is through with child bearing and prefers to face her career so she doesn't lose both marriage and source of personal income.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by sharone21(f): 6:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
Legendguru:
So an igbo woman and Yoruba man I guess most of the Ibo Yoruba marriage crashes when the hubby pocket isn’t fattening anymore

Say you be Yoruba? Because, na only una go go school and be educated/brilliant but not 'intelligent'....How long have u been in Nigeria to know that the lady's name sounds S/S either she is from Bayelsa or mixture of Rivers+ Bayelsa.....

Again, I state this and una Neva change:' If one is not Hausa or Yoruba to a Yoruba person, na Igbo'....Why, who do this to una? Una no no difference between Igbo, Warri, Efik/Ibibio, Urhobo, Anioma

No let me talk about una much, because I don live well with una and see that the average Yoruba person is closed minded.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by jbaby4u: 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2020
bestofnollywood:
They were so in love with each other!

In fact, nobody envisaged that there would be a separation, not to talk of a divorce between Nollywood’s actress, Dakore Egbuson-Akande, and her husband.

But like some celebrity marriages, Dakore and Olumide Akande are no more. Just like a pack of badly stacked cards, the nine-year-old wedding crumbled and the centre cannot hold.

Signs that the wedlock was troubled surfaced online when the actress posted a photo where she wore bikini! Prior to that, she was sighted at the One African Music Fest in Dubai with her brother, Timini.

“The marriage had problems a few years back but the couple tried to make things work out. Many factors were responsible but Dakore became tired of not having enough money to throw around. Her husband, Olumide, who is one of a son of billionaire businessman, Harry Akande, is broke—the money isn’t flowing like when they met, courted and married. Olu lives off his dad and the economy isn’t as buoyant. Even Harry Akande is allegedly not as rich as he was,” reliable sources told Kemi Ashefon.

Many would recollect that Dakore was romantically involved with Olumide, for many years before they were pronounced man and wife at the Guiding Light Assembly, Ikoyi in 2011. A lavish reception that had in attendance elite members of the society was staged at the prestigious KFA Event Place in Lekki. Dakore’s father-in-law, businessman cum politician Chief Harry Akande brought to bear his social and financial clout.

“Olumide sacrificed everything for Dakore. Initially, when he made his intention known to family members that he wanted to marry the actress, hell was loose! No member of his family stood by him. To them, Olu could have gotten a good girl instead of an actress, who is tagged wayward and a gold-digger. He ignored all pleadings and advice. The handsome dude went for Dakore and they were married in 2011. They have two girls as products of the union,” source revealed.

Moreover, the quest for a third child must have allegedly put pressure on the actress who quit the movies long before she married Akande and after their two kids, they relocated to the United States of America. Well, Dakore’s mother-in-law wasn’t pleased with their lifestyle and wanted them in Nigeria where the couple can work towards giving her a grandson!

Meanwhile, Dakore had maintained that she was done with child-bearing. As a matter of fact, it was due to the imbroglio in their marriage that pushed her into acting again.

Not a few fans would be worried at this development because Dakore did all she could to keep her marriage intact—at least on social media. Not known to celebrate her wedding anniversaries on social media unlike some actresses, she revealed that she wanted a ‘private marriage and not one to be displayed on social media.’

In an interview two years ago, Dakore disclosed that, “My mother always say, ‘cover your yam and how you’re eating it.’ Like on his birthday, I just do maybe some posts on Instagram but we like to celebrate anniversaries in-house with the kids. We’ve been together for 11 years but married for seven years.”

Already, Dakore has moved out of her marriage and she is allegedly dating a Nigerian guy who is into entertainment and organizes big shows in Africa and other continents. Who knows the couple can still come back again.

Source: Kemi Ashefon Blog

http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=37924

I have actually be suspecting that it’s like they are no longer together because her presence on Instagram has increased, her mode of dressing has been on another level and her happiness is free messages . May God save these generation marriages . It’s not just about celebrities these days .
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by mkoabiola: 12:12am On Jan 12, 2020
All this one na rumour jare.

D real gist and secret is not public consumption
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by seguno2: 6:16am On Jan 12, 2020
DonJayrome:
Buhari has ended the regime of billionaire businessmen that their businesses are not known for anything but spending free government money based on the connection they had. That name Harry Akande rings a bell in those days.

Why do people like you love to deceive yourself?
Free government money is not flowing yet private jets had no more space to park for a wedding in Maiduguri infested Boko Haram?
What juju jazz did this to you
I pray for your deliverance already.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by cococandy(f): 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2020
God have mercy on evil people.

You will just be living your life and some miserable folks will be busy speculating on what they imagine to be going on in your life and telling themselves bad stories about you to make their miserable existence more bearable.

This is not shocking to me. But damn .

bestofnollywood:
They were so in love with each other!

In fact, nobody envisaged that there would be a separation, not to talk of a divorce between Nollywood’s actress, Dakore Egbuson-Akande, and her husband.

But like some celebrity marriages, Dakore and Olumide Akande are no more. Just like a pack of badly stacked cards, the nine-year-old wedding crumbled and the centre cannot hold.

Signs that the wedlock was troubled surfaced online when the actress posted a photo where she wore bikini! Prior to that, she was sighted at the One African Music Fest in Dubai with her brother, Timini.

“The marriage had problems a few years back but the couple tried to make things work out. Many factors were responsible but Dakore became tired of not having enough money to throw around. Her husband, Olumide, who is one of a son of billionaire businessman, Harry Akande, is broke—the money isn’t flowing like when they met, courted and married. Olu lives off his dad and the economy isn’t as buoyant. Even Harry Akande is allegedly not as rich as he was,” reliable sources told Kemi Ashefon.

Many would recollect that Dakore was romantically involved with Olumide, for many years before they were pronounced man and wife at the Guiding Light Assembly, Ikoyi in 2011. A lavish reception that had in attendance elite members of the society was staged at the prestigious KFA Event Place in Lekki. Dakore’s father-in-law, businessman cum politician Chief Harry Akande brought to bear his social and financial clout.

“Olumide sacrificed everything for Dakore. Initially, when he made his intention known to family members that he wanted to marry the actress, hell was loose! No member of his family stood by him. To them, Olu could have gotten a good girl instead of an actress, who is tagged wayward and a gold-digger. He ignored all pleadings and advice. The handsome dude went for Dakore and they were married in 2011. They have two girls as products of the union,” source revealed.

Moreover, the quest for a third child must have allegedly put pressure on the actress who quit the movies long before she married Akande and after their two kids, they relocated to the United States of America. Well, Dakore’s mother-in-law wasn’t pleased with their lifestyle and wanted them in Nigeria where the couple can work towards giving her a grandson!

Meanwhile, Dakore had maintained that she was done with child-bearing. As a matter of fact, it was due to the imbroglio in their marriage that pushed her into acting again.

Not a few fans would be worried at this development because Dakore did all she could to keep her marriage intact—at least on social media. Not known to celebrate her wedding anniversaries on social media unlike some actresses, she revealed that she wanted a ‘private marriage and not one to be displayed on social media.’

In an interview two years ago, Dakore disclosed that, “My mother always say, ‘cover your yam and how you’re eating it.’ Like on his birthday, I just do maybe some posts on Instagram but we like to celebrate anniversaries in-house with the kids. We’ve been together for 11 years but married for seven years.”

Already, Dakore has moved out of her marriage and she is allegedly dating a Nigerian guy who is into entertainment and organizes big shows in Africa and other continents . Who knows the couple can still come back again.

Source: Kemi Ashefon Blog

http://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/?p=37924

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by cococandy(f): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
Sigh
victorian:
I'm not surprised.
I was expecting it anyways

I'm surprised they lasted this long!

.when a carefree woman is overly controlled in an aristocrat marriage, just to please everyone in the marriage especially the parents of the man. Just give her some few years, all hell will let loose if the parents of the guy, do not wear off their hold in the son's marriage.

Red flag I saw : She cut off her dada, that one alone ehn? It's finished in that marriage. Even though she agreed to cut it off. One huge part of her died already on that spot but the husband will not know the damage he has done to her inner being, just to please family and make her look the ideal wife in the eyes of the public.

Then making her a full time housewife? When she's a busy bee? So someonelse will not snatch her from him? I laugh in Chinese!

So tell me, Was she not snatched in the end? She couldn't even wait to be divorced properly before dating another guy, whom I believe will be a free spirited guy.

Guys what you fear most in marriage and try everything possible to make sure it doesnt happen, will eventually happen. It's life. Don't allow your fears over take the running of your once loving and smooth relationship before u guys get married.

All I see here is a free spirited woman who has set herself free from bondage called marriage. She thought she will be free like when she was single. She didn't know she will tied to all sorts of rules and regulations by the family. What a shock for her!

She's not going back to that family again she's gone for good.

Everything is not all about money.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by cococandy(f): 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
Shame on you
wristbangle:
I read the article and paused at point when the family members of Olumide Akande warned him about his choice to marry Dakore.

I now have a clearer picture of an adage that says what an elder sees that made his eyes socket deep can make a child go blind.

I congratulate male celebrities who settled for ladies with contented and humble background.

She ( Dakore in Dubai) is advertising herself for the next maga who will finance her upkeeps. Nigerian actresses are the worst set of ladies to marry. Exceptions are Omotola, Mercy Johnson and very few to mention.

Same story for chika Ike, Tonto, etc. Pathetic, glutinous and parasitic set of hungry ladies.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by cococandy(f): 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
The internet is filled with demons

They go home and are normal with their families so their families don’t know how truly demonic they are. You can see their true colors when it’s time to dump on other folks who have no idea they even exist.

Don’t you see how the stupid blogger ended the disgusting post “Hopefully they’ll come back together again”, just so they when he or she is outed for writing false information, they can claim the couple finally came back together.

Culin:
How can some sit down and write such disgusting things about another fellow human, and even allow other people to comment with insults and distasteful things. You call it rumour but spewed so many things like you had evidence, only quotes from people that can't even be verified. Haba it's 2020 please lets fear God and not ruin others because of ordianary blog views. Even if they're divorcing, do you have proof that all this distasteful things you said about the woman is the reason?

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by victorian(f): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
cococandy:
Sigh

Elders must have spoken to her and her husband to patch things up

No big deal there. That's marriage sometimes.

SIGHS.

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

World Cup: Chioma Dresses Davido At Lusail Stadium, Qatar (Photos) / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) / Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.