Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour (80797 Views)

Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video) / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by cococandy(f): 3:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
victorian:

Elders must have spoken to her and her husband to patch things up

No big deal there. That's marriage sometimes.

SIGHS.

grin

Or maybe it’s a useless story by miserable people who have nothing going on in their lives except to fantasize about how others are suffering just like many before it.

What elders BTW? The same family members that supposedly hate her and don’t want her in their family? Doesn’t it make sense that they would be all too happy to see her go?

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Nairaface: 12:12am On Jan 13, 2020
kunleweb:

The law. Na una our sisters no wan put head down. My mum has been complaining bitterly about how young ladies don't place value on their marriages in the past one week and it's been one divorce to the other all over the news. It's okay sha. Dakore can join the clubs of her sisters, HenShaw, Tonto, and Co. They can even have foursome for all we care. Women should take it easy on we men too

Women!

I read two or three of your posts, the prize in you for any woman was not glaring. Then I read this. What?!?

With every respect due her, I wish your mum would divert the energy she has been using to focus bitterly about "how young ladies don't place value on their marriages in the past one week" to sit you down to reflect on what role you can play in ensuring that the woman, God bless her, who ends up marrying you wouldn't be complaining bitterly about how the older you places little to no value on your marriage because you've been trained to believe that it is 80% her responsibility to make the marriage work. Or at least that she'll use the energy to help clean you up a bit so that you are not cussing out people you disagree with at the drop of a hat.

This much drama and name-callings over unsubstantiated rumors!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Nairaface: 12:19am On Jan 13, 2020
kunleweb:

Speculations sha. A good woman turns away attention from herself to her kids. Unless a heavy blow hits, divorce should be a last resort. We know this lady even before marriage. The guy can't tame her. Marriage can't. Only God and the devil can tame some women. She's one of them. Trust me. I've turned down lots of relationships when I see that unruly qualities. The kind CeeC has. But towtow aroma and tatse no go gre Peruzzi hear word before that one too gets ruined.
If the women in your life are okay with crap, including impending HIV, so long as whatever blow meted to them is not heavy, it is still not your place to dictate to other women what they are allowed to tolerate from the kind of man one can deduce from your posting that you'll grow up to be. I am sure there are lots of girls who wouldn't mind being tamed by you, you that needs to be tamed o, and I pity them already.

Who is raising these boys these days!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Nairaface: 12:25am On Jan 13, 2020
cococandy:
The internet is filled with demons

They go home and are normal with their families so their families don’t know how truly demonic they are. You can see their true colors when it’s time to dump on other folks who have no idea they even exist.

Don’t you see how the stupid blogger ended the disgusting post “Hopefully they’ll come back together again”, just so they when he or she is outed for writing false information, they can claim the couple finally came back together.

Hmm...

I think they might be this way at home too. But I like your optimism.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by cococandy(f): 2:12am On Jan 13, 2020
Nairaface:
Hmm...

I think they might be this way at home too. But I like your optimism.
and you need to post more often

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by Nairaface: 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
cococandy:
and you need to post more often
Nairaland is not for the faint hearted o.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour by wristbangle: 9:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
cococandy:
Shame on you

You too tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

World Cup: Chioma Dresses Davido At Lusail Stadium, Qatar (Photos) / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) / Man Claims Naira Marley Won't Make Heaven, Naira Marley React. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.