Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

This Bad Habit Must Stop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Bad Habit Must Stop (1202 Views)

The leopard change its spots? What Bad Habit Did Your Partner Later Stop? / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / Help Before She Kill Me, My Babe Is Fun Of This Bad Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Bad Habit Must Stop by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
Every time you girls say we like to bash you ppl but you make a mess of yourself and end up looking for who to blame.

I have seen this alot it's really annoying and immature.. how can you chat up a matured lady and all u get is yea, ok, hmmm, tombs up, nothing.. I mean for Christ sake if u don't want to chat with him just ignore the msg.. that thing is annoying. If she's underage then it's not a problem buh when u are matured how can u differentiate urself from underaged.

Please if you don't like a guy don't give him ur contact simple! Not when he calls and identify himself next is to busy his call later. So what's the essence of giving Ur contact at the first place. If he is disturbing u just tell him u are not interested and move on . He won't kill you.

Also pls if you like a guy and u meet him at first date don't go through his phone searching for something u don't wanna see. For Christ sake u just met and you already going through his phone. Next step is to act funny and treat him bad.

I'm very simple and jovial. I can adapt to any style of conversation. If u want to eat my money do that with respect don't behave as if u are more intelligent or smarter.. I like to give when u really need it.. I no be fada Christmas so take note

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Bad Habit Must Stop by Newboss(m): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
Every time you girls say we like to bash you ppl but you make a mess of yourself and end up looking for who to blame.

I have seen this alot it's really annoying and immature.. how can you chat up a matured lady and all u get is yea, ok, hmmm, tombs up, nothing.. I mean for Christ sake if u don't want to chat with him just ignore the msg.. that thing is annoying. If she's underage then it's not a problem buh when u are matured how can u differentiate urself from underaged.

Please if you don't like a guy don't give him ur contact simple! Not when he calls and identify himself next is to busy his call later. So what's the essence of giving Ur contact at the first place. If he is disturbing u just tell him u are not interested and move on . He won't kill you.

Also pls if you like a guy and u meet him at first date don't go through his phone searching for something u don't wanna see. For Christ sake u just met and you already going through his phone. Next step is to act funny and treat him bad.

I'm very simple and jovial. I can adapt to any style of conversation. If u want to eat my money do that with respect don't behave as if u are more intelligent or smarter.. I like to give when u really need it.. I no be fada Christmas so take note

Bro, not every girl will like you enough to kiss and fūck you, but every girl, just like every human being, should want to see if you have a business proposal for her. That she's a girl doesn't mean she shouldn't answer the door when a guy knocks. She can give her number out too, she's a human being.

Giving you attention should be like giving every other human being attention. It makes her a normal person. It's also okay if she doesn't flow with you.

Trust me, you won't feel good inside if your girl ignores guys' messages (snub) or has no boundaries when communicating with other guys who have the potential to fūck her (hoe)
Re: This Bad Habit Must Stop by TheSourcerer: 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
Increase the volume boss
Re: This Bad Habit Must Stop by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
Newboss:

Bro, not every girl will like you enough to kiss and fūck you, but every girl, just like every human being, should want to see if you have a business proposal for her.

Giving you attention should be like giving every other human being attention. It makes her a normal person. It's also okay if she doesn't flow with you.

Trust me, you won't feel good inside if your girl ignores guys' messages or has no boundaries when communicating with other guys who have the potential to fūck her.

I don't think u read thru the line properly.. I'm not saying every girl shud like me. If u don't like me don't act all funny about it cos it's immature. Thats what underage do.
Re: This Bad Habit Must Stop by Jodha(f): 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
Oga what are yhu saying...if she's not reciprocating the energy yhure giving...why don't you leave her be?
Re: This Bad Habit Must Stop by Champneys: 3:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:
Oga what are yhu saying...if she's not reciprocating the energy yhure giving...why don't you leave her be?

The next post I see you type 'yhu' again, I will chase you out of this forum!

2 Likes

Re: This Bad Habit Must Stop by Funkyswagzz(m): 3:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:
Read and understand what I say b4 concluding
Re: This Bad Habit Must Stop by MizzPhoney(f): 4:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
I actually hope that the girl who treated you that way is here to read your compliant mehn if not, it's a no win Bro.
You see the basic problem is that most of you guys think most girls play hard to get. Because of this, when a guy says let me have your number, the girl says no, the guy keeps pressurizing saying she will give me lass lass. She gives you not because she wants to, but because she wants to get rid of you. Finally she is free but of course you can't pressure her to pick your call or even text back. My point, when you as a guy see that she isn't yielding because of the like she has for you, move on. Have your dignity and respect intact...

2 Likes

Re: This Bad Habit Must Stop by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
I chat only the people I know...... If you send me a request and expect me to chat you first, you are on a long thing
Re: This Bad Habit Must Stop by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
grin

Jeeezzz.. we ladies are so moody & you guys shud know that sha.. Don't be too pushy when the girl already replied you "ok" "lol" or juz emoji.. It means we are NOT interested sha.

Sometimes, it depends as well on how you carry the conversation sha. Ladies will juz feel the vibe cool
Re: This Bad Habit Must Stop by Funkyswagzz(m): 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
MizzPhoney:
I actually hope that the girl who treated you that way is here to read your compliant mehn if not, it's a no win Bro.
You see the basic problem is that most of you guys think most girls play hard to get. Because of this, when a guy says let me have your number, the girl says no, the guy keeps pressurizing saying she will give me lass lass. She gives you not because she wants to, but because she wants to get rid of you. Finally she is free but of course you can't pressure her to pick your call or even text back. My point, when you as a guy see that she isn't yielding because of the like she has for you, move on. Have your dignity and respect intact...

We are exactly on same page bro.. when a guy is disturbing a girl for her contact obviously he is open to whatever she throws at him.. buh when u ask for her contact and gives u instantly. In ur mind u be like ok kul.. that's nice. When u call back later after u guys the first time she either refuse to pick ur call or busy it. I mean it has some psychological effect on u cos u might be thinking uve said smfin wrong while u didn't. It's like a girl sleepin naked the first time she come to visit u and she don't want sex. How do u deal wiv that?
Re: This Bad Habit Must Stop by cerpvad(m): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
Chatting on phone or social media with a girl you have not met before is an art that must learnt. When you do not master this art, all you get are responses such as: k, hmm, duh, nothing, aiit, uwc etc. grin
Funkyswagzz:

Re: This Bad Habit Must Stop by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
cerpvad:
Chatting on phone or social media with a girl you have not met before is an art that must learnt. When you do not master this art, all you get are responses such as: k, hmm, duh, nothing, aiit, uwc etc. grin
Re: This Bad Habit Must Stop by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:02pm On Jan 10, 2020
cerpvad:
There's nothing to master bro some girls play way too tough it become a stalemate. When u take to some places u will see how insecure they can be
Re: This Bad Habit Must Stop by Jodha(f): 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Read and understand what I say b4 concluding

Said*
Re: This Bad Habit Must Stop by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:

Said*

Thanks for that
Re: This Bad Habit Must Stop by cerpvad(m): 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Believe me bruh, chatting up girls and getting desired responses is an art. When you chat in a desperate, unrelaxed manner, you send the girl into a panic and tensile mode. This limits her response to a parrot reply like: k, no, nothing, aiit etc. Some guys could be so creepy and clingy. For example, you don't just start chatting with a girl for the first time and the next thing is to start asking for her number, pictures and social media details. The only crop of girls who drop their number at such first clingy request are oloshos or 'in' girls.

Your conversation with a girl should not be premised only on direct clingy questions like: What is your name? Can I know you more? Can I have your number? Can we go out together. Where are you going tomorrow? Will you be less busy this evening? Can we hang out today? etc All these and similar questions are desperate and would not make her feel relaxed. Hundreds of guys are in her dm asking her the same thing and she is tired and bored of them. The moment you come up with similar mode of questions, she banishes you into the same zone with those desperate guys.

While chatting, responses girls give can be categorized into three: Rewarding Response, Non-rewarding Response and Neutral Response. The number of rewarding responses you are able to get sometimes determine if you will ever get to meet her and date her eventually.

To get more rewarding responses from her, your conversation should reflect you are relaxed, fun to be with and unique. Make your conversation precise and interesting enough for her to sustain. If you are to ask questions, make it open ended rather than close ended. Open ended questions fans her egos and propel her to answer you. But close ended questions tie her down to a corner and generate tension. Example of Open ended question: You look great. Where are you chatting from?, Note you have cooled her ego first by saying she looks great before asking for her location, therefore she is naturally propel to answer you with a rewarding response.
Example of close ended question: Do you live in Lagos? This makes her become tensile and generate suspicions like: Who is he and why does he want to know where I live? Does he want to come hurt me? etc Her response may either be rewarding or non-rewarding, depending on how her mood dictates.

To keep the conversation lively, never ask close ended questions. Equally, structure your conversation in such a way to get her talking about herself without even knowing she is doing that already. The more a girl talks with you about herself, the more she gets interested in the conversation and the more she becomes attracted to you.

Look at the templates below and decide which one is most suitable:

FROM A DESPERATE GUY'S INBOX
Me: Hello sweet bae
Her: Hi
Me: Can I meet you?
Her: (typing....stops typing)
Me: (After several seconds...) Hii, are you there?
Her: Yes.
Me: Ok.
Her: kk
Me: Can you tell me about you?
Her: No
Me: Ok. Can I have your number, please?
Me: Why?
Her: Nothing
Me: (Angry) Why are you here then if you are not ready to meet people online?
Her: (typing....stops typing... goes offline)

(From this conversation, the lady is pissed off by the guy's desperation and may never respond to his chat for a long time)

FROM A RELAXED GUY'S INBOX
Me: Good evening
Her: Good evening
Me: Thanks
Her: k
Me: Good to meet you.
Her: Same
Me: You look great. Are you chatting from Ikoyi here?
Me: Oh cool.
Her: What about you?
Me: I live and work at Victorial Island
Her: Okay
Me: You can call me Akin by name. What about you?
Her: My name is Linda.
Me: Oh wow. I hope you mean Linda Ikeji? Smiles...
Her: Smiles...
Me: I saw you smile at that. I hope you are a big fan of her blog?
Her: Yes. I have been following her blog since 2014.
Me: Wow. You must be full of gossips like she is...
Her: Not really. I just like reading and browsing the internet generally...

(The lady is already talking about herself and her interests. If this conversation continues in that mood, she will be willing to give the guy her number at request and if the guy decides to meet her in person she will certainly drop a rewarding response)
Funkyswagzz:

There's nothing to master bro some girls play way too tough it become a stalemate. When u take to some places u will see how insecure they can be

2 Likes

Re: This Bad Habit Must Stop by profilemessages: 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
hoes slaymamas and oloshos, what else do you expect?

don't come back and be crying on naira land that "she broke my heart after collecting my 5k" , sorry guy, but THESE GUYS ARENT LOYAL, no more monkey in idanre, they have all wisened up!!!!
Re: This Bad Habit Must Stop by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
cerpvad:
Believe me bruh, chatting up girls and getting desired responses is an art. When you chat in a desperate, unrelaxed manner, you send the girl into a panic and tensile mode. This limits her response to a parrot reply like: k, no, nothing, aiit etc. Some guys could be so creepy and clingy. For example, you don't just start chatting with a girl for the first time and the next thing is to start asking for her number, pictures and social media details. The only crop of girls who drop their number at such first clingy request are oloshos or 'in' girls.

Your conversation with a girl should not be premised only on direct clingy questions like: What is your name? Can I know you more? Can I have your number? Can we go out together. Where are you going tomorrow? Will you be less busy this evening? Can we hang out today? etc All these and similar questions are desperate and would not make her feel relaxed. Hundreds of guys are in her dm asking her the same thing and she is tired and bored of them. The moment you come up with similar mode of questions, she banishes you into the same zone with those desperate guys.

While chatting, responses girls give can be categorized into three: Rewarding Response, Non-rewarding Response and Neutral Response. The number of rewarding responses you are able to get sometimes determine if you will ever get to meet her and date her eventually.

To get more rewarding responses from her, your conversation should reflect you are relaxed, fun to be with and unique. Make your conversation precise and interesting enough for her to sustain. If you are to ask questions, make it open ended rather than close ended. Open ended questions fans her egos and propel her to answer you. But close ended questions tie her down to a corner and generate tension. Example of Open ended question: You look great. Where are you chatting from?, Note you have cooled her ego first by saying she looks great before asking for her location, therefore she is naturally propel to answer you with a rewarding response.
Example of close ended question: Do you live in Lagos? This makes her become tensile and generate suspicions like: Who is he and why does he want to know where I live? Does he want to come hurt me? etc Her response may either be rewarding or non-rewarding, depending on how her mood dictates.

To keep the conversation lively, never ask close ended questions. Equally, structure your conversation in such a way to get her talking about herself without even knowing she is doing that already. The more a girl talks with you about herself, the more she gets interested in the conversation and the more she becomes attracted to you.

Look at the templates below and decide which one is most suitable:

FROM A DESPERATE GUY'S INBOX
Me: Hello sweet bae
Her: Hi
Me: Can I meet you?
Her: (typing....stops typing)
Me: (After several seconds...) Hii, are you there?
Me: Ok.
Her: kk
Me: Can you tell me about you?
Me: Ok. Can I have your number, please?
Me: Why?
Her: Nothing
Me: (Angry) Why are you here then if you are not ready to meet people online?
Her: (typing....stops typing... goes offline)

(From this conversation, the lady is pissed off by the guy's desperation and may never respond to his chat for a long time)

FROM A RELAXED GUY'S INBOX
Me: Good evening
Her: Good evening
Me: Thanks
Her: k
Me: Good to meet you.
Her: Same
Me: You look great. Are you chatting from Ikoyi here?
Me: Oh cool.
Her: What about you?
Me: I live and work at Victorial Island
Her: Okay
Me: You can call me Akin by name. What about you?
Her: My name is Linda.
Me: Oh wow. I hope you mean Linda Ikeji? Smiles...
Her: Smiles...
Me: I saw you smile at that. I hope you are a big fan of her blog?
Her: Yes. I have been following her blog since 2014.
Me: Wow. You must be full of gossips like she is...
Her: Not really. I just like reading and browsing the internet generally...

(The lady is already talking about herself and her interests. If this conversation continues in that mood, she will be willing to give the guy her number at request and if the guy decides to meet her in person she will certainly drop a rewarding response)

Bro I have had numerous conversation that started of nicely buh along the way they just stop chatting. Most of them are egocentric. Just a few would respond to you the next. They concentrate on ppl people that well packaged u get. I don't really have time to show off too busy for that.

1 Like

Re: This Bad Habit Must Stop by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
Op stop complaining. Go and refine your chatting skills. You don't expect a girl to open up to you when all you do is ask or push close ended questions. Chatting up ladies is an art. Go and refine your skills baba.
Re: This Bad Habit Must Stop by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:
Op stop complaining. Go and refine your chatting skills. You don't expect a girl to open up to you when all you do is ask or push close ended questions. Chatting up ladies is an art. Go and refine your skills baba.

Bro say the truth.. if have had a chat with a white lady.. how does it feel. See am not tryin to brag or anything I've stayed in the UK for 3yrs and conversations with ppl online was really smooth. If they don't wan2 chat with u that's it nothing more.. stop tryna say that art sh!t

1 Like

Re: This Bad Habit Must Stop by MizzPhoney(f): 9:13am On Jan 13, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

We are exactly on same page bro.. when a guy is disturbing a girl for her contact obviously he is open to whatever she throws at him.. buh when u ask for her contact and gives u instantly. In ur mind u be like ok kul.. that's nice. When u call back later after u guys the first time she either refuse to pick ur call or busy it. I mean it has some psychological effect on u cos u might be thinking uve said smfin wrong while u didn't. It's like a girl sleepin naked the first time she come to visit u and she don't want sex. How do u deal wiv that?

Mehn that's so different! Sleep naked at my place, of course you want something. Either way you are right. I'll tell you guys however, any girl of this century that treats you that way, she doesn't want you. Don't force it. You deserve better.

(1) (Reply)

What Was The Craziest Excuse A Girl/guy Ever Told You For Not Dating You / Help! I Smoked Weed And Now I'm Too Hiree / Never Marry A Man That Has Kids Already, The Mother Of His Kids Will S€x Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.