Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea (95567 Views)

Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) / Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) / China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by itsme01: 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
Go here kiddo, your fellow Nairalander shared the gory images of how Germans roasted Russians before US allied forces arrived and saved their asses, go to this thread kiddo>>>https://www.nairaland.com/5620424/pictures-world-war-ii-holocaust#85618310

I don't want to start quoting long articles from outside Nairaland.

Go and read history, USA ended World War II not Russia! Which was why US Became the world power.

Have you watched any documentary on the invasion of Stalingrad by German Nazi soldiers Russians were decimated.

US divided USSR into:
Armenia.
Moldova.
Estonia.
Latvia.
Lithuania.
Georgia.
Azerbaijan.
Tajikistan.

Who born Russia to challenge US

Germans suffered loss in Russia due to cold weather and miscalculation which made their guns to stop firing and their car radiators froze and they couldn't advance while Russians who were well prepared because its their terrain had advantage over them, and while this was happening, US allied forces with Royal marines and other allied nations were bombarding German defense from all angles.

You really don't know who you want to argue with sha, it is well.

Russia is strong, but they cannot challenge US at all...they don't have the economy and population and allies to do so, take it from me, stop arguing like kids who think war is by who manufactured bomb and guns!

Go and read about Operation Barbarossa (also known as Unternehmen in Germany), then you will understand better.

russia was the one that defeated Hitlers Army how ever after hiroshima, all warring faction decided to drop the war and pursue peace with the signing of treaties that later became UN

4 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Hienna(m): 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2020
cheesy grin grin grin grin

Aldebaran:

Nigerians supporting US are Clowns grin

99% of them don too watch American film grin

2 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by RPirez: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
Go here kiddo, your fellow Nairalander shared the gory images of how Germans roasted Russians before US allied forces arrived and saved their asses, go to this thread kiddo>>>https://www.nairaland.com/5620424/pictures-world-war-ii-holocaust#85618310

I don't want to start quoting long articles from outside Nairaland.

Go and read history, USA ended World War II not Russia! Which was why US Became the world power.

Have you watched any documentary on the invasion of Stalingrad by German Nazi soldiers Russians were decimated.

US divided USSR into:
Armenia.
Moldova.
Estonia.
Latvia.
Lithuania.
Georgia.
Azerbaijan.
Tajikistan.

Who born Russia to challenge US

Germans suffered loss in Russia due to cold weather and miscalculation which made their guns to stop firing and their car radiators froze and they couldn't advance while Russians who were well prepared because its their terrain had advantage over them, and while this was happening, US allied forces with Royal marines and other allied nations were bombarding German defense from all angles.

You really don't know who you want to argue with sha, it is well.

Russia is strong, but they cannot challenge US at all...they don't have the economy and population and allies to do so, take it from me, stop arguing like kids who think war is by who manufactured bomb and guns!

Go and read about Operation Barbarossa (also known as Unternehmen in Germany), then you will understand better.

Dude, again... don't come on here and spew NONSENSE!

First, car radiators don't freeze in winter as the radiators in these cold regions of the world use antifreeze coolant NOT, water. Antifreeze coolants can never, never freeze!

Your ignorance is 2nd to none, I swear.

Germany started the assault but, the Soviets defeated them. Simple! I won't blindly argue with you either as it seems like you don't know what you're talking about. The U.S lured the Japanese to attack Pearl Harbor as an excuse to get into the war to flex their newly found strength in the Atomic weapon.

Go and read "Howard Zinn's - People's history of the United States".

Oh... sorry, I forget 98% of Nigerians don't read. grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by colestephan86: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
livebyday:
Everyone believes they are super powers till they get hit with a barrage of missiles

Russia just playing around dangerously
I think the war is actually inevitable, sooner or later it will happen
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by franchasng: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
itsme01:

Trump was even preaching peace shocked i really shock, after all the mouth making on twitter and show off of trillion dollar defense budget..
Because Democrat controlled House of Reps has already began a process to stop him and even curtail his power in making military decisions.

US Democratic party is like APC, it is filled with terrorists and terrorist loving individuals.

That was why terrorists increased all over the world when Terrorist Obama was US President, which Trump has been busy correcting!! angry
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Hallenjay: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
In as much as I like Russia, The US will destroy entire Russia into a rubble under 6 weeks, I repeat 6 weeks! angry angry angry

Russia is broke, struggling economically and any direct confrontation with the great US of A will finally bury the struggling Russian economy and send them back to Yugoslavia and Serbia, Putin must understand this and not allow the small crude oil money he is stealing from mischievous Arab countries to deceive him into thinking that Russia is now the global superpower when Germany almost sent them to oblivion when they were a bigger USSR if not for the intervention of US!!!
I don't know what u r saying ooo...bit let me remind u of d last atomic bomb ...it'll bomb the whole planet ooo...not only USA and dat of USA was just meant to destroy entire Russia. ..if u r ready to see jesus ur saviour. ..let USA start wt Russia and we all go bk.

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Aldebaran(m): 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Don't mind those kids. They've been made to believe America is the unbeatable Superman of the world. Some even believe they can annihilate every country in Earth in a matter of minutes.

Don't mind them...

Some of them also believe that Israel can wipe out any nation under a minute grin

7 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Eteka1(m): 10:56pm On Jan 10, 2020
Comments here show an astounding level of ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by RPirez: 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2020
Isobug:

Next time write Copied underneath.

Plus your source is inaccurate.
Japan attacked Pearl Harbor because American had imposed several sanctions on Japan. So they used the war period as an avenue to see if they can scatter all those sanctions because they know the attack will definitely drag the US to the Ww2, unfortunately for them, that attack necessited the end of that war as the US set in

Dude, the war already ended before the Pearl Harbor incident as, the Soviets already defeated Hitler. Abeg, I'm already sick and tired of you pple's ignorance and all the stupid propagandas you're made to belief. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by KingAzubuike(f): 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2020
shogsman:

Lol their ignorance is even more rooted than that.
I can't blame them... Virtually everything is American owned so the propaganda is very easy to spread. Google, 90% of social media, top news outlets , movies , and major sources of information. That's why I prefer to use the dark web. I get my infos raw and direct from there.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Nwaonyishi69: 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hienna:
smiley
Iran blow drone... Trump say remain small make dem attack naso dem step back ...
Nk target a US site na d reason wey US no cause trouble with then just open a negotiation deal..
Iraq presido want US leave cz of killing a foreign general on their soil.. Yet Cnn say the presido dey give kudos to trump...
World politics is controlled by west...
Iran will not fight that war alone... Except if na only US go fight dem
Even the so called American's said trump don endanger their lives.. Yet u see naija people dey talk as if dem sabi US pass US citizen
Peace to d world pls.
Thanks for making me believe that some people still reason. That pun star and drug dependent president Trump is surely endangering the world.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by adelaja70(m): 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Russia attacked the ship? grin

What's your definition of an "attack". Russia were just like "who be these small boys make una clear road for us abeg". They kept moving closer still the US no clear road. They sent some warning shots into the air and honked yet the Russians weren't moved. After some minute, they decided to free them and everyone went his separate ways . One went east, the other north.
Do you have a working brain at all.... Russians for finish what they started now. Go and read about the Cuba Crisis... And how the Russians chicken out when Americans block the ships moving missile to Cuba.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by YungJo207(m): 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Trump and Putin ....this one na fixed match na...both team no score full time grin

Meanwhile it was just 180ft so that still a long time for any ship to turn no matter how big it is and the Russian wan try the US ship they were approaching but when they noticed they had to turn cause the ship was build to intercept any other ship that comes so close to it.....So Russia just dey try America Navy ..

Again this match na fixed match.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by franchasng: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
itsme01:

russia was the one that defeated Hitlers Army how ever after hiroshima, all warring faction decided to drop the war and pursue peace with the signing of treaties that later became UN
What nonsense are you kids talking about, Russia didn't end the world war II.....it was a collective effort of USSR and allied forces led by US that led to the defeat of Germany in world war II.

Read below:

After the Allied invasion of France, Germany was conquered by the Soviet Union from the east and the other Allies from the west, and capitulated in May 1945. Hitler's refusal to admit defeat led to massive destruction of German infrastructure and additional war-related deaths in the closing months of the war.

While the German invasion of the Soviet Union in 1941 was initially successful, the Soviet resurgence and entry of the United States into the war meant the Wehrmacht (German armed forces) lost the initiative on the Eastern Front in 1943 and by late 1944 had been pushed back to the pre-1939 border.

Further reading here>>>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Germany

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Happyguy201: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Good development....but very unfortunate that innocent lives have to go so that there would be peace.

Kill them all. Anyone who doesn't want this world to know peace all in the name of religion should be taken out. Trump is the very man fit for this job.

God bless America.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by suremossty(m): 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
I'm well entertained... My popcorn don fnsh make I quickly go get another one
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by itsme01: 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
Because Democrat controlled House of Reps has already began a process to stop him and even curtail his power in making military decisions.

US Democratic party is like APC, it is filled with terrorists and terrorist loving individuals.

That was why terrorists increased all over the world when Terrorist Obama was US President, which Trump has been busy correcting!! angry

atleast from your comment you also agreed that US is the one creating terrorist everywhere and funding it, while blaming others for what they started

Obama is 100% smarter than Trump.. rather than have US army fight he started using drones, and also started financing indegenous rebel gorups and anti government to fight their battle as they did in libya, instead of blaming Americans, simpleton hypocrites would blame muslims

2 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by adelaja70(m): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
RPirez:

Dude, the war already ended before the Pearl Harbor incident as, the Soviets already defeated Hitler. Abeg, I'm already sick and tired of you pple's ignorance and all the stupid propagandas you're made to belief. angry
You go school at all....
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by salford: 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hienna:
smiley
Iran blow drone... Trump say remain small make dem attack naso dem step back ...
Nk target a US site na d reason wey US no cause trouble with then just open a negotiation deal..
Iraq presido want US leave cz of killing a foreign general on their soil.. Yet Cnn say the presido dey give kudos to trump...
World politics is controlled by west...
Iran will not fight that war alone... Except if na only US go fight dem
Even the so called American's said trump don endanger their lives.. Yet u see naija people dey talk as if dem sabi US pass US citizen
Peace to d world pls.
The man is endangering us in Canada too. Make stray missile no go land in the wrong location. grin

2 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by shogsman(m): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2020
colestephan86:

I think the war is actually inevitable, sooner or later it will happen
Sorry but I don't think you know what you're talking about, any war that involves Russia and USA will end the world.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by adelaja70(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
What nonsense are you kids talking about, Russia didn't end the world war II.....it was a collective effort of USSR and allied forces led by US that led to the defeat of Germany in world war II.

Read below:

After the Allied invasion of France, Germany was conquered by the Soviet Union from the east and the other Allies from the west, and capitulated in May 1945. Hitler's refusal to admit defeat led to massive destruction of German infrastructure and additional war-related deaths in the closing months of the war.

While the German invasion of the Soviet Union in 1941 was initially successful, the Soviet resurgence and entry of the United States into the war meant the Wehrmacht (German armed forces) lost the initiative on the Eastern Front in 1943 and by late 1944 had been pushed back to the pre-1939 border.

Further reading here>>>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Germany
NO mind those fools Abeg...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by franchasng: 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
itsme01:

atleast from your comment you also agreed that US is the one creating terrorist everywhere and funding it, while blaming others for what they started

Obama is 100% smarter than Trump.. rather than have US army fight he started using drones, and also started financing indegenous rebel gorups and anti government to fight their battle as they did in libya
Obama was not serving the interest of The United States, he was serving the interest of his ancestral religion; Islam!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Jagudageh: 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
I saw this on CNN, I swear Russia is looking for trouble.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by KingAzubuike(f): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
Aldebaran:

Don't mind them...

Some of them also believe that Israel can wipe out any nation under a minute grin
I was shocked when one even told me Israel is more technologically advanced than China.

5 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by isahsalee: 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
livebyday:
Everyone believes they are super powers till they get hit with a barrage of missiles

Russia just playing around dangerously

US just cooking food for entire village to eat which the village would eat all but, am afraid if the village cook for the US eat, let see how it will go.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by RPirez: 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
That is it...but if worst comes to worst, USA will throw Russia on the floor 10 times, the whole world know about this. Russia does not have the might, economy, population, allies, political witness and what you to challenge Uncle SAM!

Dude, enough of your ignorance... Do you know Russia, despite the break-up of the Soviet still has the largest land mass in the world. Russia has the most nuclear war heads in the world...

This is coming from a '4-yr Iraq' U.S Airforce vet as a Strategic Financial Consultant under the 33rd/37th squadron responsible for Baghdad warfare! cool

Thanks

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 10, 2020
Nigerians are just here jumping on top of war news. If war start it will be bad make Trump just commot no sane American will vote him. Don't try to quote me my cousins who live there have said it that his tenure is shit.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
SCAM! HOAX! Puppet actors playing dramatic scripts to seize human freedom and right for "one" purpose. Matthew24:15..............(whoso readeth, let him understand)

I've nothing to fear, Christ is with me.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Scholes007(m): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2020
WW2 is not what people should talk about. the Soviets really made huge human sacrifice during d war.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by itsme01: 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
Obama was not serving the interest of The United States, he was serving the interest of his ancestral religion; Islam!!!

and whose intrest is Trump currently serving in the middle east? is it not same muslims , or who owns oil installation like Aramco that they protect in the region? hahaha you people are so ignorant

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by salford: 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2020
itsme01:

we need war, and a barrel of crude oil selling at $120 wouldnt be bad for Nigerians
The gains will be stolen by the politicians in Nigeria.
only western countries and Saudi Arabia will benefit from the rise in oil price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / Japan: Man Spends Over $20,000 To Transform Into 'human Dog', Takes First Walk. / Students Arrested While Unclad At a Man’s House In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.