Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea (95540 Views)

Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) / Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) / China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by noisy45(m): 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:
Egungun ( America) be careful ! I honestly hope Mr Trump won't lead this great country into destruction. Russia will be too big for the US to handle.

it will be very hard to conquer Russia in a war, they can withstand barrage of nuclear attack because they have large land mass. Send American soldiers to fight there they will surely die of cold and frost bite
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Truth370: 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
YungJo207:

No country is check mating America actually the world is sleeping on them.

China and Russia dose to an extent. If not for them Maduro and al assad would have been booted out by America and their Allies and install their puppet.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by bjsteve: 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2020
[quote author=Starz825 post=85688170]US, I think Russia is trying to pull your legs[/quote

I watched the video CNN said the the Russia ship came close as 55 metres apart Ingoring several warning from the US destroyer but immediately the destroyer put the Russia surveillance ship on radar, that was when they adhere to warning but the Russia navy denied the accusation saying is the US ship that was sailing irrationally
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by franchasng: 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
kelvindj98:

USA dat lost to ordinary Vietnam. Are u well at all.
Why i 'm surprised sef. No be nairaland again.
Honestly you lack sense!

Have US ever fought any war in their homeland

That Nigeria sent an apache soldiers to Ivory Coast and Ivorian military did a huge damage on those soldiers meant Ivory Coast won Nigeria

In your small Muslim brain, Iran has defeated US already lol, kids

Now I know your level of reasoning.

US never fight in their homeland, they will take the war to your soil while their citizens party, that's how a boss do!!

US is not the world power since 1945 for nothing, you are arguing like a kid, wake up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by blowjohn(m): 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
CNN?
They are constantly promoting news that make trump appear war hungry .
Very satanic people this CNN
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by santori: 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
In as much as I like Russia, The US will destroy entire Russia into a rubble under 6 weeks, I repeat 6 weeks! angry angry angry

Russia is broke, struggling economically and any direct confrontation with the great US of A will finally bury the struggling Russian economy and send them back to Yugoslavia and Serbia, Putin must understand this and not allow the small crude oil money he is stealing from mischievous Arab countries to deceive him into thinking that Russia is now the global superpower when Germany almost sent them to oblivion when they were a bigger USSR if not for the intervention of US!!!

who is this toddler, just look at the trash you typed there, go and read about world war ii and reply me when you done

5 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by itsme01: 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
YungJo207:

2 questions bruh.

How many interceptor do you know America has and how many times have they come out to test it?

2) those base they attacked what made you so sure they were interceptor there after they evacuated the place for an expected attack? Why did Iran call the Iraq government to tell them before launching?

1:US doesnt release figures of its defense hardware, however they have one close to the base and another one around the waters of the region

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/why-did-us-missile-defense-fail-septembers-saudi-oil-attack-111791?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi8lu-JifrmAhVFQxUIHXLfAYEQFjABegQICBAB

2: Iran contacted Iraq in a show of solidarity in as much as they were trying to hit US they acted maturely to spare IRaqis by warning them, and the base wasnt evacuated (that not even possible) officers might have being moved

2 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by blowjohn(m): 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
[quote author=bjsteve post=85689797][/quote]

This is the kind news CNN likes.
Bastards.
Any news that wants to show a crack in trump's administration.
Very satanic and evil news network

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by YungJo207(m): 11:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
Truth370:

China and Russia dose to an extent. If not for them Maduro and al assad would have been booted out by America and their Allies and install their puppet.

They don't cause all they care about is their business with America....if they were all those weapon America is building they would have said something just like the way America cast North Korea.....am not surprised Sha Trump and Putin are friends and business partners before politics....China goods have a large market in America so na touch my hand I touch yours matter.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by salford: 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
Obama was not serving the interest of The United States, he was serving the interest of his ancestral religion; Islam!!!
what da fvk. This information must be from IPOB news network grin

2 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by noisy45(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
In as much as I like Russia, The US will destroy entire Russia into a rubble under 6 weeks, I repeat 6 weeks! angry angry angry

Russia is broke, struggling economically and any direct confrontation with the great US of A will finally bury the struggling Russian economy and send them back to Yugoslavia and Serbia, Putin must understand this and not allow the small crude oil money he is stealing from mischievous Arab countries to deceive him into thinking that Russia is now the global superpower when Germany almost sent them to oblivion when they were a bigger USSR if not for the intervention of US!!!

u joke alot. Trump that used his mouth to say that it is only Russia that destroy America in a war while he mocked China
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by franchasng: 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
salford:

what da fvk. This information must be from IPOB news network grin
lol, pray Biafra comes, we will be testing our short and long range missiles in Southwest and Northeast grin
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by salford: 11:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jagudageh:
I saw this on CNN, I swear Russia is looking for trouble.
This is not the first time Russia will try such. If it'snot a navy ship, it would be fighter jets etc. Putin has Trump by the balls and he knows the US can't do Nada grin
Russia is too powerful for the US to shakara or strike back.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by RPirez: 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
You don't know anything about world war 2, when you are ready to learn let me know so I can school you.

If I ask you right now what is the remote cause of world war 2, without using google, I know you will be spewing thrash as you have been doing already.

No problem, Russia ended world war and Russia is the world super power since 1945 abi

I know you must be a Muslim, Muslims hate anything US all because US support Israel, yet Muslims crave and die to go to US and get citizenship, what a confused souls!!

Like me, nothing would make me spend a year in Saudi Arabia or Kuwait or Iran, nothing!

You guys hate US but can't do without applying for US visa and freebies, what an irony of life.

Abeg go and sleep, look at you look at Russia that's struggling to employ and feed their citizens adequately. Come to Korea and sea Russian women flood everywhere doing prostitution to survive because their country is struggling and because they share border with Korea they flee to Korea and you are here blabbing nonsense!!

Well, I can see you're now going down south with your arguments. You've meandered from the actual facts. I'm a Christian, a Deeper Lifer. I'm a 4-yr Iraq war vet as a Strategic Financial Consultant in the U.S Airforce in the 33rd/37th squadron responsible for Baghdad's warfare from 2007-2011.

You can't school a former 2-yr 'Professor' of U.S History at Hamline University, MN... using online Wikipedia as your source of information or facts. When you have your objective facts then, I can have a convo with you... otherwise, lemme go ahead and keep enjoying my presence on here fooling around as usual. Peace out, bro... cool

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by salford: 11:32pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
lol, pray Biafra comes, we will be testing our short and long range missiles in Southwest and Northeast grin
Ogbunigwe bombs grin

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by KarsanHughston: 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

1:US doesnt release figures of its defense hardware, however they have one close to the base and another one around the waters of the region

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/why-did-us-missile-defense-fail-septembers-saudi-oil-attack-111791?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi8lu-JifrmAhVFQxUIHXLfAYEQFjABegQICBAB

2: Iran contacted Iraq in a show of solidarity in as much as they were trying to hit US they acted maturely to spare IRaqis by warning them, and the base wasnt evacuated (that not even possible) officers might have being moved
[/s]
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by YungJo207(m): 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
itsme01:

Lol you funny....bruh nothing was in that base that was called an interceptor that base was like a store yard for military weapon the men have been evacuated....even Iran said they knowing shot those missle to those places just to destroy their machine and not lives...

Iran contacted Iraq to show what you say? Do you know Iran and Iraq are not in good terms? My guy read between the lines.....this guys are playing gamble with lives and they care less.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by santori: 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
livebyday:

Any country can claim to have the most powerful nuclear arsenal

Read up on the knights Templars , they won wars against armies usually ten times their number.

It's not about the number of nukes but strategy

America had been fighting was over the last two decades

America will defeat Russia in a war

mention one war America has truly won in the last 2 decades, they only topples the leaders and endless wars continues
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
itsme01:

Trump was even preaching peace shocked i really shock, after all the mouth making on twitter and show off of trillion dollar defense budget..

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
itsme01:

Trump was even preaching peace shocked i really shock, after all the mouth making on twitter and show off of trillion dollar defense budget..

And this clown once claimed to have lived outside the shores of naija yet ....no atom of sense cheesy same Iran that couldn't differentiate between a military jet and a Boeing civilian jet .. .....wants to fight a war, just see as religion is messing you up .....clown

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Truth370: 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
of course Lion see Cheetah as a threat even though Lion will devour Cheetah in one single bite!!

US have sense, that's why they remained world power since 1945, they don't underrate any nation in war even though they know they can defeat them in an hour.

That US avoids direct military confrontation with Russia does not mean Russia can directly confront US and not get decimated!

Oga barca can't be so confident of beating Madrid it can go anyway. America bully countries they can easily crush. They did it in Afghan, Syria, Iraq, Libya etc. Any country who can cause damage to America they restrain. You think if North Korea don't have good Arsenal America wouldn't have invaded them? A Lion doesn't see cheetah as a threat on a face to face confrontation i watch documentary everyday. America quiver whenever Russia sneezes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by KarsanHughston: 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

real bulshit, most of this people havent even seen an American before , they just watch movies and think they are gods, their ignorance makes me laugh
[/s]
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by franchasng: 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
RPirez:

Well, I can see you're now going down south with your arguments. You've meandered from the actual facts. I'm a Christian, a Deeper Lifer. I'm a 4-yr Iraq war vet as a Strategic Financial Consultant in the U.S Airforce in the 33rd/37th squadron responsible for Baghdad's warfare from 2007-2011.

You can't school a former 2-yr 'Professor' of U.S History at Hamline University, MN... using online Wikipedia as your source of information or facts. When you have your objective facts then, I can have a convo with you... otherwise, lemme go ahead and keep enjoying my presence on here fooling around as usual. Peace out, bro... cool
I hear you Hakeem Lateef cheesy
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by KarsanHughston: 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

same missile interceptor that had 25% succes rate when Iran was pumelling them with series of old solviet missile, and succesfully attacking two Base, one Nato one US
[/s]
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by shomutuski(m): 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2020
davillian:

WWIII in our time
Its going to be modern warfare
Africa thinks they are going to be left out....
The shelling on Africa would be for entertainment purpose.

Lmao!!! Werey he said entertainment purposes... Action movie
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by itsme01: 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

And this clown once claimed to have lived outside the shores of naija yet ....no atom of sense cheesy same Iran that couldn't differentiate between a military jet and a Boeing civilian jet .. .....wants to fight a war, just see as religion is messing you up .....clown

dude just go to romance section, nobody got time for childish and ignorant insult throwing low IQed trash comment here..

#IGNORED

5 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by KarsanHughston: 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

Germany was conquered by the Soviet Union from the east and the other Allies from the west, and capitulated in May 1945. Hitler's refusal to admit defeat led to massive destruction of German infrastructure and additional war-related deaths in the closing months of the war.

i wonder why you skipped this part

[/s]
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by franchasng: 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

hahahahaha

That's how Russia shot down their own plane by mistake.

Countries that misfires at every given opportunity want to challenge Uncle SAM lol

Ordinary ISIS downed 2 Russian latest fighter Jets in Syria some years back.

They think war is like their hide and seek suicide bombing attacks lol

It is well
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by KarsanHughston: 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

and whose intrest is Trump currently serving in the middle east? is it not same muslims , or who owns oil installation like Aramco that they protect in the region? hahaha you people are so ignorant
[/s]
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by YungJo207(m): 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
maasoap:

What is the UN? USA is the UN, you should have known that. No USA, no UN. Because she is the major funding of the UN. She even threatened to withdraw from the UN because other countries didn't show commitment by paying their dues to maintain the organisation.

Laws? The only grace saving North Korea is her nukes which she can easily drop on South Korea, not laws. USA doesn't operate within the law, all what she needs to do is to fabricate lies against the target country and that's it.

Mind telling me why USA is not a member of ICC? Let me tell you why: because of war crimes.

They can't fabricate anything now cause the world will know....mind you USA troops dey Japan till tomorrow....Japan to North Korea no far ooo no be by nuclear this nuclear that....And the kind hatred Japan has for North Korea is like the hatred you have for your village people oo

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Truth370: 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

It has not been confirmed yet that the airplane was shot by Iran just suggestion from CNN you're already masturbating what a pity. Iran have handed the black box to Ukraine to check. Most of you just see the world through CNN and America eyes that's why you can't be rational with your thinking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / Japan: Man Spends Over $20,000 To Transform Into 'human Dog', Takes First Walk. / Donald Trump Tweets About Hitting Iran Hard, Iran Responds (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.