Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea (95569 Views)

Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) / Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) / China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by KarsanHughston: 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

dude just go to romance section, nobody got time for childish and ignorant insult throwing loe IQed trash comment here..

#IGNORED
[/s]
hahahahahaha
e pain am well well
seems nairalanders know you better cheesy

empty vessel cheesy
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by caprini1: 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Subzero047:
'Aggressively approached'

How is this news?
Everything is news to people that have never been to sea,dont mind them.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by franchasng: 11:41pm On Jan 10, 2020
Truth370:

It has not been confirmed yet that the airplane was shot by Iran just suggestion from CNN you're already masturbating what a pity. Iran have handed the black box to Ukraine to check. Most of you just see the world through CNN and America eyes that's why you can't be rational with your thinking.
shutup already Lol, Canadian Prime Minister Tradeau have confirmed it in a press conference, Ukrainian President has also done same.

Iran and Muslim countries and their Islamic Jihad militants are only good at hide and seek suicide bombing attacks, do they have the strength and stamina to even carry strong artillery lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
Truth370:

It has not been confirmed yet that the airplane was shot by Iran just suggestion from CNN you're already masturbating what a pity. Iran have handed the black box to Ukraine to check. Most of you just see the world through CNN and America eyes that's why you can't be rational with your thinking.

I don't even watch CNN stopped 2 years ago
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by jaxxy(m): 11:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
Quelme:
The Russians should have just blown that piece of useless American ship into oblivion!!!!

Useless Americans....

The world have had enough of their shit....

It’s better to be bullied by the Americans for valid reasons than be an Iranian slave feeding Arabian chimpanzees in a cage with no human rights whatsoever, Iran can kill their own citizens for protesting so who are u.

God bless America.

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by themonk(m): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
post=85688088:

Damn it! shocked

USA versus the WORLD!

May the best team win.....
But, At the end of it all, there won't be a winner or a loser!

Peace is all we want in the WORLD.

Why do you always like making incoherent statement and using children colors and capital letters where unnecessary?

What kind of mediocre attention seeking are you onto? Which US versus the world abeg? Are you alright?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
of course Lion see Cheetah as a threat even though Lion will devour Cheetah in one single bite!!

US have sense, that's why they remained world power since 1945, they don't underrate any nation in war even though they know they can defeat them in an hour.

That US avoids direct military confrontation with Russia does not mean Russia can directly confront US and not get decimated!
Some people argue blindly, even if the US is a devil and they want to hate, they should not underestimate. The US will win Russia in a conventional warfare, the US is only afraid of being hit on home soil, Loss is different to people, a student can get B in an exam and be crying, another will get B and be forming big boy, that’s the case here between Russia and US. I may be wrong but I am speaking from common sense cos I don’t see how US is the number one world power if others can easily challenge them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by KarsanHughston: 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

russia was the one that defeated Hitlers Army how ever after hiroshima, all warring faction decided to drop the war and pursue peace with the signing of treaties that later became UN
[/s]
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Hallenjay: 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
Gabson006:

Hmmmmmm

So you still believe this one bomb will blow the whole world myth

Ómö see boda grin
na u mumu pass. ..wen us de shout say Iran no get accuracy missiles na ur type de bliv am.
Iran destroy us bases ,trump media cover am up as usual dat nobody was killed d way de denied d der plane Serbia took d down d last time den later send delegates to get details or is d one d one Iran shot and de denied it until d image surface...
I know ur type but see if u wanna argue don't come to me because I b armament man...I know ds tins and I can't b argue wit u wey neva see ordinary cannon not to talk of bomb.

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by KarsanHughston: 11:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

atleast from your comment you also agreed that US is the one creating terrorist everywhere and funding it, while blaming others for what they started

Obama is 100% smarter than Trump.. rather than have US army fight he started using drones, and also started financing indegenous rebel gorups and anti government to fight their battle as they did in libya, instead of blaming Americans, simpleton hypocrites would blame muslims

[/s]
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by YungJo207(m): 11:44pm On Jan 10, 2020
Truth370:

Oga barca can't be so confident of beating Madrid it can go anyway. America bully countries they can easily crush. They did it in Afghan, Syria, Iraq, Libya etc. Any country who can cause damage to America they restrain. You think if North Korea don't have good Arsenal America wouldn't have invaded them? A Lion doesn't see cheetah as a threat on a face to face confrontation i watch documentary everyday. America quiver whenever Russia sneezes.

Apart from weapons what else does North Korea have? Why would America evade them to get what exactly? Most of those Arab countries have oil the main reason why Russia and America wan die there...they would have faced Africa but they believe Africa truly has voodoo so they choose countries they can enter easily to get something.......ok if I offer you to to stay with Buhari or stay with sanwo olu who would you stay with?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by RPirez: 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
Isobug:

Nay Sir.... This isn't propaganda thing. I have read many books about that Pearl Harbor. It's the attack that drag the US out of isolation and into the world war2 and staggered to a conflict that even ended with the surrender of the Japanese after the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945

We're all here to learn, bro! I'm not disputing that you read these things but, majority of it are propaganda written by the "Conquerors". The U.S wanted the world to believe they got into the war cuz they were attacked by the Japanese. In theory, it's correct but, from a strategic warfare perspective, 'No'!

The Japanese were planning to surrender after learning of the Germans defeat by the Soviets. The U.S broke the Japanese communication code to learn of their imminent surrender. The Soviets were the biggest badass in the town and, the Americans needed a reason and platform to showcase their newly found darling... "Atomic bomb'. They were the ONLY nation to posses it at the time. They needed to remind the Soviets and the rest of the world of their superiority. They would never have unleashed the bomb in Germany as they're similar in race and creed. Japan is the most likely and perfect laboratory specimen for this indeed.

The U.S and Soviets realized the importance of enlarging their racial coasts. Hitler needed to commit genocide against the Jews and other races to proscribe the Caucasians as the apex race. They'll rather wipe off other races than their very own. Hiroshima and Nagasaki borne the brunt! The Japanese Premier committed suicide afterwards. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Viking007(m): 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
davillian:

WWIII in our time
Its going to be modern warfare
Africa thinks they are going to be left out....
The shelling on Africa would be for entertainment purpose.
cheesy For some reason I felt threatened reading this comment. Abuja, Nigeria is going to be their first target, and na there I dey.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by powerblaze(m): 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
livebyday:

Any country can claim to have the most powerful nuclear arsenal

Read up on the knights Templars , they won wars against armies usually ten times their number.

It's not about the number of nukes but strategy

America had been fighting was over the last two decades

America will defeat Russia in a war

Nobody wins a nuclear war. Millions will die on both sides.. Russia will wipe out most of Europe, U.S will hit Russia, Russia will hit U.S, China will join and hit Us, US will hit back, NK will hit South, US will hit NK... Iran will hit Israel, Israel and US will hit back hard.. middle east will be changed forever.. of course one idiot in Africa will drag us into the war.. At the end.. Billions will die.. For absolutely NO Justifiable Reason

7 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Tomide007: 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
livebyday:
Everyone believes they are super powers till they get hit with a barrage of missiles

Russia just playing around dangerously
No sane country will hit Russia, neither will any sane country hit US......dem dey fear each other.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by figure007(m): 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
psychologist:
Let's for our own good collectively pray to whatever we believe in, tht whatever it is that is brewing between the US and Russia should be abated ASAP..

because those two can single handedly bring an end to this world
nothing like that sir ...them be God ? Funny .... No one ends the world except God .... You may not believe in God but i do ... All these their displays is only for show nothing go happen abeggi
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by YungJo207(m): 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
shutup already Lol, Canadian Prime Minister Tradeau have confirmed it in a press conference, Ukrainian President has also done same.

Iran and Muslim countries and their Islamic Jihad militants are only good at hide and seek suicide bombing attacks, do they have the strength and stamina to even carry strong artillery lol

They showed the crash site today and the place was cleared like no evidence...they have something to hide.

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by franchasng: 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
ClintonNzedimma:

Some people argue blindly, even if the US is a devil and they want to hate, they should not underestimate. The US will win Russia in a conventional warfare, the US is only afraid of being hit on home soil, Loss is different to people, a student can get B in an exam and by crying, another will get B and be forming big boy, that’s the case here between Russia and US. I may be wrong but I am speaking from common sense cos I don’t see how US is the number one world power if other can easily challenge them
check well, its only Yoruba Muslims that are arguing blindly and wishing USA downfall. I wish I can send Trump a memo to deport all Yoruba Muslims in US lol

We are are cohabiting with underground terrorists in Nigeria.

Give Yoruba Muslims small time and they will start throwing grenades and bombs all over Yoruba land, just time
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Warmaterial(m): 11:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
I want the world to start afresh so am praying for d war 'war ...dance of elders'

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by itsme01: 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:

your obsession with muslim een!! Trump must be laughing at your ignorance, knowing fully well he is playing the game of the Saudis UAE, Bahrain, Kuwaiti and other super rich arabs

You think Trump cares about any christian yet he treats Mexico and Venuzuela with 100% christians like trash and mingles with the Saudi royals

ask your self why his first official travel was to Saudi to sell $1billion USD military hardware

3 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by YungJo207(m): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
Oh God which day people go agure about Nigeria destroyer like this.

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by OyinO: 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
post=85688088:

Damn it! shocked

USA versus the WORLD!

May the best team win.....
But, At the end of it all, there won't be a winner or a loser!

Peace is all we want in the WORLD.

USA versus which world? France, Israel, UK, etc. are with the USA. Which one then is USA versus the world? What is NATO, and who are the member countries?
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
check well, its only Yoruba Muslims that are wishing USA downfall. I wish I can send Trump a memo to deport all Yoruba Muslims in US lol

We are are cohabiting with underground terrorists in Nigeria.

Give Yoruba Muslims small time and they will start throwing grenades and bombs all over Yoruba land, just time
Well I refuse to stoop low to tribalise this issue, it’s ignorant but I am speaking from personal perception

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by slimdamatrix1(m): 11:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
itsme01:

Russia has more Nuclear warhead than US, Russia still holds the record for testing the most powerfull nuclear bomb ever made, Trump wont be stupid to try Putin, Putin would just hack US next election and make a fool the next US president

You must watch a lot of cartoons and clearly can't differentiate between your dreams and reality...

Russia. China. North Korea all know when it comes to military, USA is ahead of the whole world.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by KarsanHughston: 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

your obsession with muslim een!! Trump must be laughing at your ignorance, knowing fully well he is playing the game of the Saudis UAE, Bahrain, Kuwaiti and other super rich arabs

You think Trump cares about any christian yet he treats Mexico and Venuzuela with 100% christians like trash and mingles with the Saudi royals

ask your self why his first official travel was to Saudi to sell $1billion USD military hardware
[/s]
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by itsme01: 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
slimdamatrix1:

You must watch a lot of cartoons and clearly can't differentiate between your dreams and reality...

Russia. China. North Korea all know when it comes to military, USA is ahead of the whole world.

you just wrote gilbrish without making sense,. counter my ascertion on the numbers of nuclear war head, or the record for the most powerfull nuclear bomb ever detonated and leave super story

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by KarsanHughston: 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

you just wrote gilbrish without making sense,. counter my ascertion on the numbers of nuclear war head, or the record for the most powerfull nuclear bomb ever detonated and leave super story
[/s]
shatap
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by RPirez: 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
of course Lion see Cheetah as a threat even though Lion will devour Cheetah in one single bite!!

US have sense, that's why they remained world power since 1945, they don't underrate any nation in war even though they know they can defeat them in an hour.
That US avoids direct military confrontation with Russia does not mean Russia can directly confront US and not get decimated!

Do you know what the hell you're typing at all? You seem to thrive on a bunch of misguided and false proclamations. angry STOP spewing NONSENSE!

Haven't you heard of the US-Vietnam war?

Ok, now tell me... who won the war? angry

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
KarsanHughston:
i know the boy well
he's nothing but a failed freelancer that studied in a glorified secondary school in ibadan.

i know him very well his full name
i have his pictures with me
damn so freaking ugly

his alternate handle is solmusdesigns

Hahaha you sure do.... I know his alternative moniker is solmusdesigns .....and the broke ass claimed to have lived in dubia in the past....and the squonk spends all his time in tribal e fights

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by franchasng: 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
itsme01:

Tell Saudi Arabia to challenge Jerusalem or Israel then u will know if Trump prefers Muslims with their billions.

Good morning, good day, good night wherever you are, nice arguing with all of you lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / Japan: Man Spends Over $20,000 To Transform Into 'human Dog', Takes First Walk. / Students Arrested While Unclad At a Man’s House In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.