Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea (95573 Views)

Russian Warship Carrying Hypersonic Nuclear Bombs Enters U.S Mainland (Photos) / Admiral Makarov: Russian Warship Safely Returns To Black Sea (Pictures) / China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by chudez0147(m): 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
davillian:

WWIII in our time
Its going to be modern warfare
Africa thinks they are going to be left out....
The shelling on Africa would be for entertainment purpose.
Close your mouth
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by itsme01: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
What nonsense are you kids talking about, Russia didn't end the world war II.....it was a collective effort of USSR and allied forces led by US that led to the defeat of Germany in world war II.

Read below:

After the Allied invasion of France, Germany was conquered by the Soviet Union from the east and the other Allies from the west, and capitulated in May 1945. Hitler's refusal to admit defeat led to massive destruction of German infrastructure and additional war-related deaths in the closing months of the war.

While the German invasion of the Soviet Union in 1941 was initially successful, the Soviet resurgence and entry of the United States into the war meant the Wehrmacht (German armed forces) lost the initiative on the Eastern Front in 1943 and by late 1944 had been pushed back to the pre-1939 border.

Further reading here>>>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Germany

Germany was conquered by the Soviet Union from the east and the other Allies from the west, and capitulated in May 1945. Hitler's refusal to admit defeat led to massive destruction of German infrastructure and additional war-related deaths in the closing months of the war.

i wonder why you skipped this part

2 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Babaken(m): 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:
Okpa di' Okwu!!!!
biko give me 200 naira own i beg bring 500 naira change driver i beg wait o make i take my change Nwanyi Okpa biko kporom onye pure water. Driver thanks you can move.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by iSlayer: 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:
Okpa di' Okwu!!!!

It's okpa di oku please.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by RPirez: 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
What nonsense are you kids talking about, Russia didn't end the world war II.....it was a collective effort of USSR and allied forces led by US that led to the defeat of Germany in world war II.

Read below:

After the Allied invasion of France, Germany was conquered by the Soviet Union from the east and the other Allies from the west, and capitulated in May 1945. Hitler's refusal to admit defeat led to massive destruction of German infrastructure and additional war-related deaths in the closing months of the war.

While the German invasion of the Soviet Union in 1941 was initially successful, the Soviet resurgence and entry of the United States into the war meant the Wehrmacht (German armed forces) lost the initiative on the Eastern Front in 1943 and by late 1944 had been pushed back to the pre-1939 border.

Further reading here>>>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_Germany

Wikipedia is written by regular folks like you and I. Believe it at your peril. Go and read genuine and quality stories about the WWII and stop going about spewing rubbish like you've been doing. angry The war already ended when the Soviets defeated Hitler and, the Japanese knew it which was why they were planning to surrender before they were lured by the U.S to lay siege on Peral Harbor.

Again, get your facts straight and STOP reading too much Wikipedia. Read quality facts! cool

6 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by salford: 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
maasoap:

Ordinary North Korea, USA can't intimidate not to talk of Russia.
Trump doesn't joke with the rocket man oo.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by RPirez: 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
adelaja70:

You go school at all....

You wey go school nko? I taught College level History classes for 2 years at Hamline University in Minnesota. cool If that makes me a "Professor" like my former students used to address me... perhaps, I'm one. grin

7 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by YungJo207(m): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
People saying Russia will enter America to send anything on America soil I just dey laugh....do you guys know the level on weapon and anti missle interceptor in America both the ones the world know about and don't know about? Ok way before now who ever knew that America had 52 F-35 jet in Utah alone....imagine what they will have on other states...why do you guys think they spend trillions of dollars every year developing weapons abi una think say na Nigerian government wen go talk say they spend billion of naira untop weapon and nobody dey see am....
For those that want to agure only mention me if you have someone in US Army if not abeg wakka pass.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by vanjos: 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
It would be the total downfall of the USSR......
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by ifiokjohn(m): 11:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
USA/Russia should be calm. War favours no one
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Truth370: 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
incogni2o:
Let Trump deal with this russia guy abeg.

I'm beginning to hate Putin

For what exactly? China and Russia are the only countries check mating USA.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by YungJo207(m): 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
maasoap:

Ordinary North Korea, USA can't intimidate not to talk of Russia.

UN and other world leaders will come for Trump head...he can't do anything to North Korea at least for now

The world has laws too you know.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Truth370: 11:14pm On Jan 10, 2020
vanjos:
It would be the total downfall of the USSR......
e

Says one boy who knows nothing.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by tonididdy(m): 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
lloyds:
The only country America cannot dare harass is Russia. . Till date no one knows the exact mass of Russian milliary weaponry.

They can destroy America and USA is deep down weary of that fact.... Russia will match America in most things, military wise.
...seconded and North Korea too.

These two countries gives America goosebumps.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by YungJo207(m): 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
Truth370:

For what exactly? China and Russia are the only countries check mating USA.

No country is check mating America actually the world is sleeping on them.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by itsme01: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2020
YungJo207:
People saying Russia will enter America to send anything on America soil I just dey laugh....do you guys know the level on weapon and anti missle interceptor in America both the ones the world know about and don't know about? Ok way before now who ever knew that America had 52 F-35 jet in Utah alone....imagine what they will have on other states...why do you guys think they spend trillions of dollars every year developing weapons abi una think say na Nigerian government wen go talk say they spend billion of naira untop weapon and nobody dey see am....
For those that want to agure only mention me if you have someone in US Army if not abeg wakka pass.

same missile interceptor that had 25% succes rate when Iran was pumelling them with series of old solviet missile, and succesfully attacking two Base, one Nato one US

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by franchasng: 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
RPirez:

Wikipedia is written by regular folks like you and I. Believe it at your peril. Go and read genuine and quality stories about the WWII and stop going about spewing rubbish like you've been doing. angry The war already ended when the Soviets defeated Hitler and, the Japanese knew it which was why they were planning to surrender before they were lured by the U.S to lay siege on Peral Harbor.

Again, get your facts straight and STOP reading too much Wikipedia. Read quality facts! cool
You don't know anything about world war 2, when you are ready to learn let me know so I can school you.

If I ask you right now what is the remote cause of world war 2, without using google, I know you will be spewing thrash as you have been doing already.

No problem, Russia ended world war and Russia is the world super power since 1945 abi

I know you must be a Muslim, Muslims hate anything US all because US support Israel, yet Muslims crave and die to go to US and get citizenship, what a confused souls!!

Like me, nothing would make me spend a year in Saudi Arabia or Kuwait or Iran, nothing!

You guys hate US but can't do without applying for US visa and freebies, what an irony of life.

Abeg go and sleep, look at you look at Russia that's struggling to employ and feed their citizens adequately. Come to Korea and sea Russian women flood everywhere doing prostitution to survive because their country is struggling and because they share border with Korea they flee to Korea and you are here blabbing nonsense!!

4 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by salford: 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
itsme01:

Russia has more Nuclear warhead than US, Russia still holds the record for testing the most powerfull nuclear bomb ever made, Trump wont be stupid to try Putin, Putin would just hack US next election and make a fool the next US president

if both country stretch muscles. It would be the end of the world that we know. only cockroaches might survive a nuclear warfare.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by YungJo207(m): 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
I suppose nobody in here as ever heard of the 7th fleet. undecided
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Gabson006: 11:16pm On Jan 10, 2020
Hallenjay:
I don't know what u r saying ooo...bit let me remind u of d last atomic bomb ...it'll bomb the whole planet ooo...not only USA and dat of USA was just meant to destroy entire Russia. ..if u r ready to see jesus ur saviour. ..let USA start wt Russia and we all go bk.

Hmmmmmm

So you still believe this one bomb will blow the whole world myth

Ómö see boda grin
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Truth370: 11:17pm On Jan 10, 2020
YungJo207:

Do you also know someone in the Russian Army? The America you chest beating for sees Russia as a threat you're here saying thrash.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Mescana22(m): 11:18pm On Jan 10, 2020
drakeli:

Do you know Russia was even having problem paying its retiree pension? That country is broke. Accumulating weapon is what makes it relevant on world stage. It’s citizens are poor compared to Americans

They can’t even afford to give financial aides to countries. In fact, I don’t know what Russia is actually good at doing than other countries apart from weapon accumulation

They are Good at Nothing, They always think USA is competing with dem in Arms Race

3 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Isobug: 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
RPirez:

Dude, the war already ended before the Pearl Harbor incident as, the Soviets already defeated Hitler. Abeg, I'm already sick and tired of you pple's ignorance and all the stupid propagandas you're made to belief. angry
Nay Sir.... This isn't propaganda thing. I have read many books about that Pearl Harbor. It's the attack that drag the US out of isolation and into the world war2 and staggered to a conflict that even ended with the surrender of the Japanese after the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by franchasng: 11:19pm On Jan 10, 2020
Gabson006:

Hmmmmmm

So you still believe this one bomb will blow the whole world myth

Ómö see boda grin
He's a kiddo na, kids believe that there is a car that fly lol.

I don't blame them sha, that's the beauty of internet, you can argue with your daddy without knowing, its all good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by YungJo207(m): 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
itsme01:

same missile interceptor that had 25% succes rate when Iran was pumelling them with series of old solviet missile, and succesfully attacking two Base, one Nato one US

2 questions bruh.

How many interceptor do you know America has and how many times have they come out to test it?

2) those base they attacked what made you so sure they were interceptor there after they evacuated the place for an expected attack? Why did Iran call the Iraq government to tell them before launching?
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Truth370: 11:20pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
You don't know anything about world war 2, when you are ready to learn let me know so I can school you.

If I ask you right now what is the remote cause of world war 2, without using google, I know you will be spewing thrash as you have been doing already.

No problem, Russia ended world war and Russia is the world super power since 1945 abi

I know you must be a Muslim, Muslims hate anything US all because US support Israel, yet Muslims crave and die to go to US and get citizenship, what a confused souls!!

Like me, nothing would make me spend a year in Saudi Arabia or Kuwait or Iran, nothing!

You guys hate US but can't do without applying for US visa and freebies, what an irony of life.

Abeg go and sleep, look at you look at Russia that's struggling to employ and feed their citizens adequately. Come to Korea and sea Russian women flood everywhere doing prostitution to survive because their country is struggling and because they share border with Korea they flee to Korea and you are here blabbing nonsense!!

Prostitution is everywhere no be only you get people for Russia. Even Americans live on debt despite the good economy. Canada and Japan is better than USA In terms of standard of living.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by Catchfirez: 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
USA meet another bully. Lol na Russia be there match.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by noisy45(m): 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2020
lloyds:
The only country America cannot dare harass is Russia. . Till date no one knows the exact mass of Russian milliary weaponry.

They can destroy America and USA is deep down weary of that fact.... Russia will match America in most things, military wise.

Even Trump said it 2017 that Putin of Russia is the only mortal that can destroy the US when he was asked if China was a military threat to US

1 Like

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by YungJo207(m): 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
Truth370:

Do you also know someone in the Russian Army? The America you chest beat for sees Russia as a threat you're here saying thrash.

No I don't...but I'll advise you go read about the US 7th fleet.
Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by maasoap(m): 11:22pm On Jan 10, 2020
YungJo207:

UN and other world leaders will come for Trump head...he can't do anything to North Korea at least for now

What is the UN? USA is the UN, you should have known that. No USA, no UN. Because she is the major funding of the UN. She even threatened to withdraw from the UN because other countries didn't show commitment by paying their dues to maintain the organisation.

The world has laws too you know.

Laws? The only grace saving North Korea is her nukes which she can easily drop on South Korea, not laws. USA doesn't operate within the law, all what she needs to do is to fabricate lies against the target country and that's it.

Mind telling me why USA is not a member of ICC? Let me tell you why: because they are involved in too many war crimes. And since they are not a member, you can take a USA citizen to ICC. That's clever.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by kelvindj98: 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
franchasng:
Don't be deceived, Russia is overrated when it comes to full blown war, how many war have Russia won in their history

When Russia was a great, united, rich USSR, they couldn't face small Germany.....some years back, ordinary, small Ukraine challenged them and held them to ransom, talk of USA....maybe you don't know why US is the world superpower.

USA have strong army formation and base all over the world running 247....Russia can't even challenge their bases in the Asia alone.

Yes Russia have some technology and military might, but USA have everything you can think of; money, population, wisdom, politics, economy, allies, and what have you, what does Russia have except supporting rogues and terrorist nations all because of crude oil that they also have

Russia know they cannot challenge France or Germany to talk of US angry angry

USA dat lost to ordinary Vietnam. Are u well at all.
Why i 'm surprised sef. No be nairaland again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Warship 'aggressively Approached' US Destroyer In Arabian Sea by franchasng: 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2020
Truth370:

Do you also know someone in the Russian Army? The America you chest beat for sees Russia as a threat you're here saying thrash.
of course Lion see Cheetah as a threat even though Lion will devour Cheetah in one single bite!!

US have sense, that's why they remained world power since 1945, they don't underrate any nation in war even though they know they can defeat them in an hour.

That US avoids direct military confrontation with Russia does not mean Russia can directly confront US and not get decimated!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / Japan: Man Spends Over $20,000 To Transform Into 'human Dog', Takes First Walk. / Students Arrested While Unclad At a Man’s House In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.