Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,422 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

From Desperate Guys' Inbox: Learn How To Sustain A Chat With New Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Desperate Guys' Inbox: Learn How To Sustain A Chat With New Girls (3047 Views)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / Young, Pretty Bole Seller Warns Guys Who Inbox Her / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: From Desperate Guys' Inbox: Learn How To Sustain A Chat With New Girls by cerpvad(m): 9:36am On Jan 12, 2020
I can understand your point. You seem to be taking an abundance mentality approach which equally works effectively.
Randy100:
Lol. Sometimes, the method is not the problem and since there are many fishes in the water be rest assured that the net will always catch one for you. You can try it. Add five girls and ask the five of them their numbers, 3 will say no and two will give you their number and you can delete the other 3.
Re: From Desperate Guys' Inbox: Learn How To Sustain A Chat With New Girls by cerpvad(m): 9:41am On Jan 12, 2020
True. But don't you think that an Oshodi guy who is skilled at chatting with girls will not get snubbed like an Ikoyi guy who has a poor approach at talking to girls?
kunkelhanspeter:

Lady will pay more attention to a guy living there than a guy living in oshadi bro
Re: From Desperate Guys' Inbox: Learn How To Sustain A Chat With New Girls by Randy100: 10:24am On Jan 12, 2020
cerpvad:
I can understand your point. You seem to be taking an abundance mentality approach which equally works effectively.
Yes. I am happy you get it now.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wearing Waist Beads Is Not A Sign Of Irresponsibility. / Any Advice For Anyone Who Masturbates? Someone Close Personally Needs This ,LOL / This Guy Raped His Step-mother Out Of Anger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.