Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? (95807 Views)

Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by mema900: 10:42am On Jan 12, 2020
Pedrotina11:

Shut up..if nah f**k go make am lose the man...make the man lost and cannot b found..fresh thunder wey God just dey make fire am there..

Oloribrukutu
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 12, 2020
Lyydia:
There's this guy that we have been dating for 6 months, we love each other very well and we plan on marrying each other.

Here is the deal, we plan on no sex before marriage due to personal reasons. I don't ask for money also, we do cuddle and kiss sometimes. But not sex!

Of recent, he has been acting strange and wants to go beyond our normal cuddle level. I cautioned him about this and he promised to change! But he still does this.

Yesterday it happened again as I got furious and asked him to leave.

Did I overreact? I called, he has not picked up since yesterday.

I guess you are hiding something from.him.
You that gave him opportunity to kiss and cuddle. and.dont want him to go to Jerusalem don't you know you are hurting him.
If.both of you are devouted Muslim or Christian, you shouldn't even cuddle or.kiss till you get married but since both of you are not..I guess..so, after.yoi have done your" due diligence",then.let.him.have it..if you don't give him there are a lot of ladies that will open their leg for him as far they know he's good and he has a.bright future.
There was a lady that lost her good husband just on the bases of this flimsy excuses... now, she is a single mom because the guy she later got is not.responsible.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Pedrotina11: 10:44am On Jan 12, 2020
mema900:

Oloribrukutu

Wen u learn English come back..for nw illiteracy is bad company..
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by mema900: 10:48am On Jan 12, 2020
Pedrotina11:

Wen u learn English come back..for nw illiteracy is bad company..

You So pained!!! grin
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by GindoX(m): 10:53am On Jan 12, 2020
Gina2019:
Am a virgin :- cool

Ma confirm am....pm me
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by ILoveLight: 11:21am On Jan 12, 2020
Elbone2:

You are the one preaching the will of God to us as if you believe in the Bible.
Atleast,I'm not like u hypocrites who make out strict purity requirements yet ur heads,mouths and eyes are filled with ungodly stuffs.

Your post shows how immature and uncultured you are.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Offpoint: 11:48am On Jan 12, 2020
Ogaonos:
my problem is sex sweet but belle be my fear because I dey hear if u wear condoms girl fit get belle is it true
I be pastor and only speak on spiritual things no mundane thingstongue
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
Saviosantos:
Sex befor Marriage....hmmm let me think.....I will talk later
oga, abeg come and talk, we need your opinion

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Stallione(m): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
SpyAC:
Y giving him such conditions, are u a virgin, if not, give it to him, if he love u truly, he will marry u, but why cuddle and kiss when u hv agreed no sex bf marriage, abi ur body nah wood? If no sex, stop the kiss and the nonsense cuddles
I wonder oo.The girl is just using the guy's senses and getting satisfaction somewere else,that is stupidity on the side of the girl.U mustnt have anytin u want,sex or no sex,if he loves her he loves her period.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
ILoveLight:

Your post shows how immature and uncultured you are.
Maturity and Being Cultured is not relevant Here.I can chose to be whatever I want....Now that you've Shown so much Maturity how much has it added to ur Bank Account?!
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by petitejolie(f): 12:53pm On Jan 12, 2020
Come guys if u know u wont take a no sex before marriage thingy its better u leave at that instance. Most of u will just say yes but have ulterior motives . please let DAT guy go abeg. He thought he could bend u and use u den dump u
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Iamvictor(m): 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
pryme:

And how do you know the guy will leave after having sex?
It doesn't matter if the guy has sex or not, what matters is if the guy has good intentions.
And no sane man will want to end up with a woman that uses sex as a bargaining chip, its a complete turn off.

The guy could agree to the no sex thing but he is having it elsewhere, now since he is not "disturbing" for it, does this makes him a good guy?
You guys dont have any strategy that can decipher a man, even if there is this is not one of them.
The only thing is you should pray you come across a good man, but then again you will push him away with your "strategy".

Besides how do women loose by having sex in a relationship? Or you leave everything to chance and hope you guys are sexually compatible?

When you start a relationship you either go all the way or you dont bother at all.
Boss! I don't know you, but I know you have sense.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by adewale2011(m): 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
100 stars for you
Offpoint:
Are you a virgin, is he a virgin?

Sex is like a good wine, those who have never taste of it would not have the urges to want to drink it. even if they do have the urge to drink, it won't be as strong as those who have tasted and drank the wine before.

Only virgins can keep to 'no sex before marriage' agreement, anything outside that is just 2 adults fooling themselves.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by adewale2011(m): 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
SIR you are Son of David, I mean King Solomon, guy you wise die
pryme:

And how do you know the guy will leave after having sex?
It doesn't matter if the guy has sex or not, what matters is if the guy has good intentions.
And no sane man will want to end up with a woman that uses sex as a bargaining chip, its a complete turn off.

The guy could agree to the no sex thing but he is having it elsewhere, now since he is not "disturbing" for it, does this makes him a good guy?
You guys dont have any strategy that can decipher a man, even if there is this is not one of them.
The only thing is you should pray you come across a good man, but then again you will push him away with your "strategy".

Besides how do women loose by having sex in a relationship? Or you leave everything to chance and hope you guys are sexually compatible?

When you start a relationship you either go all the way or you dont bother at all.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by EmpressT(f): 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
You have made a standard decision at the beginning of the relationship that ''No Sex Before Marriage'' right? You should have stick to it. Kissing, cuddling and romancing will eventually lead to intimacy and you will be the one to regret in the end.
And as for your guy, I don't think he loves you truly. I have been in your shoes before and I understand how you feel. If he loves you and cares about you, he would have pick your calls and settle the issue with you. See, the guy wants to take that advantage of you and later trash you out of his life! It doesn't matter whether you have receive money from him or not. That's how some men do. All men aren't the same. We have good ones out there but are scarce. Omo, open your eyes, ears and mind so as not to be a victim of deceitful men. I hope this helps.
Lyydia:
There's this guy that we have been dating for 6 months, we love each other very well and we plan on marrying each other.

Here is the deal, we plan on no sex before marriage due to personal reasons. I don't ask for money also, we do cuddle and kiss sometimes. But not sex!

Of recent, he has been acting strange and wants to go beyond our normal cuddle level. I cautioned him about this and he promised to change! But he still does this.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by rosy1992(f): 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
This is a free world, a guy who doesn't want to stick to NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE should kindly walk away. Relationship is not a do or die affair. You don't need to ask, the answer is let him go.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by EmpressT(f): 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
Marry a correct guy wey value integrity. No yeye yourself o. Na true I yawn. A man who promises not to go beyond the usual and fails, just know that he cannot be trusted.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Tamakay(m): 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
Pls leave the guy alone. You're just wasting the his time. You just want to use this No Sex stuff to marry him because i don't even see you as a born again as you still kiss and cuddle each other. My final take, you should leave the guy.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by nwachukwu9(m): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
My instinct tells me you are not a virgin. but if you are a genuine Christian who has given her life to Christ. Welcome to the house hold of faith. concerning your decision on no sex before marriage, you have done the right thing. But I stopped reading when I saw we normally cuddle and kiss. If you are a genuine Christian, you should stop playing games with the devil, you should give the devil red card by marrying yourself if you can't control your sex drive. How can you be cuddling and kissing without sex. It is just like going to University and passing all your courses and the university refuse to award you with a certificate. Stop deceiving yourself, you have already had sex with him according to the Bible,but you don't like penetration sex,you prefer sucking and kissing. I would advise you to let him go. In your next relationship don't cuddle or kiss,insist on a no sex relationship,if he is God sent he would stay

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by frozen70(f): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lyydia:

There was no mutual agreement between both of you

If you agree on no sex for reasons best known to you, he accepted it because he had no option then

It's an agreement with both of you and not one sided

Women can endure sex, but men, chai it takes determination with discipline

That's their nature

Once a man is tensed up, angry, frustrated and feeling bad, he cools down with sex to get some relieves but a wom in such situations will suppress sex

Do you know the out come, it makes her harder

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by ofegeloungeyah(m): 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
I don't think u love the guy, ure only playing game...if you really love him sex wld just happen without u remembering rules....abi u get wetin u dey hide
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Mypeople2(m): 3:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lyydia:

Hmmm where babes like you dey ? I have been looking for a lady like you to marry .But the thing is , most times you people will go to the guy's house with something revealing and say he should not touch after kissing ,....why start what you can not finish ? You people should get married ,with the money you have .Six months is okay for a relationship before courtship unless one of you is faking it
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Sammarshall(f): 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lyydia:

I don’t think you’re overreacting but what’s the basis of your no sex until marriage? Are you a Christian? Is your boyfriend a Christian? What do you mean by personal reasons?

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by lawalosky(m): 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
Gina2019:
No you didn't. He was only playing along all this while to try to get the cookie.

If you give him the cookie, he will dump your ass.
Sorry is he will dump come back for more grin grin
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by adekoroye(m): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
themaestro08:

Rubbish @ bolded.

That "No sex till marriage is a scam". Legends know this.

And yes you overreacted by reacting in a rude and undiplomatic manner. What happened to reminding the young man of the vows both of you made in a kind and respectful manner. But instead you choose to displayed how uncultured you are.

How I wish I know this guy, I would have pointed out obvious red flags to him.

Truth is you are piece are a garbage. And bitches like you should be discarded where they belong. To the trash can.
[quote author=adekoroye. Stop deceiving each other sex is a key to any good relationship. before another woman come, ask him one day may your man care for sex. If he say yes, then give it to him. That's all

Nonsense.

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Sammarshall(f): 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
Mypeople2:
Hmmm where babes like you dey ? I have been looking for a lady like you to marry .But the thing is , most times you people will go to the guy's house with something revealing and say he should not touch after kissing ,....why start what you can not finish ? You people should get married ,with the money you have .Six months is okay for a relationship before courtship unless one of you is faking it

I agree with you, I don’t think the relationship is genuine.

I’m a born again Christian and I believe that sex should come after marriage and the first time I will kiss my husband is when the priest say you can kiss your bride. ( I promised God that if I don’t see a man that will accept that, then is not the will of God for me to get married. I will become a Rev. sister)

Before now, I use to say I can never marry a man I haven’t had sex with but all that stupid mentality changed when I met God.

God have each and everyone of us destiny in his hands and he knows what is good for us. He will never put us in a situation that is too big for us.

If that her boyfriend loves her, I don’t think sex can stop him from talking to her or picking her calls. I don’t think he’s for real

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Sammarshall(f): 4:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
nwachukwu9:
My instinct tells me you are not a virgin. but if you are a genuine Christian who has given her life to Christ. Welcome to the house hold of faith. concerning your decision on no sex before marriage, you have done the right thing. But I stopped reading when I saw we normally cuddle and kiss. If you are a genuine Christian, you should stop playing games with the devil, you should give the devil red card by marrying yourself if you can't control your sex drive. How can you be cuddling and kissing without sex. It is just like going to University and passing all your courses and the university refuse to award you with a certificate. Stop deceiving yourself, you have already had sex with him according to the Bible,but you don't like penetration sex,you prefer sucking and kissing. I would advise you to let him go. In your next relationship don't cuddle or kiss,insist on a no sex relationship,if he is God sent he would stay

Thank you sir, God bless you.
You said it very well, I hope the op can read this and pick the point in it.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Memyselfu2009(m): 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
Just get married and let us rest
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Mypeople2(m): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
Sammarshall:

I agree with you, I don’t think the relationship is genuine.

I’m a born again Christian and I believe that sex should come after marriage and the first time I will kiss my husband is when the priest say you can kiss your bride. ( I promised God that if I don’t see a man that will accept that, then is not the will of God for me to get married. I will become a Rev. sister)

Before now, I use to say I can never marry a man I haven’t had sex with but all that stupid mentality changed when I met God.

God have each and everyone of us destiny in his hands and he knows what is good for us. He will never put us in a situation that is too big for us.

If that her boyfriend loves her, I don’t think sex can stop him from talking to her or picking her calls. I don’t think he’s for real
Good for you .I wish all ladies are thinking like you .But the thing is ,try as much as possible to reduce the number of times you ask for money from a guy and show him how valuable you are .By doing that ,he won't even think towards romance

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Mypeople2(m): 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
Gforce2015:

I guess you are hiding something from.him.
You that gave him opportunity to kiss and cuddle. and.dont want him to go to Jerusalem don't you know you are hurting him.
If.both of you are devouted Muslim or Christian, you shouldn't even cuddle or.kiss till you get married but since both of you are not..I guess..so, after.yoi have done your" due diligence",then.let.him.have it..if you don't give him there are a lot of ladies that will open their leg for him as far they know he's good and he has a.bright future.
There was a lady that lost her good husband just on the bases of this flimsy excuses... now, she is a single mom because the guy she later got is not.responsible.
grin grin grin
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Mypeople2(m): 6:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
petitejolie:
Come guys if u know u wont take a no sex before marriage thingy its better u leave at that instance. Most of u will just say yes but have ulterior motives . please let DAT guy go abeg. He thought he could bend u and use u den dump u
My dear, some ladies will be the one to say no sex before marriage oo..guy do you agree ? And the guy will say yes .But after few weeks ,ordinary kiss, these ladies have started removing your belts .I told one lady no sex before marriage, she agreed
Later on, she dumped me saying" wetin we come dey do for the relationship?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Mypeople2(m): 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2020
Memyselfu2009:
Just get married and let us rest
Na so guy .In fact, all.of us go get married so that we will rest for the sex matter .But may God help you if you ended up marrying someone that does not like sex after you have said" no sex before marriage "grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Her Parents Rejected Me Because I Am A Polytechnic Graduate / Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex / Read What Happens When People Have Sex With Dogs (See Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.