Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? (95718 Views)

Did I Overreact??? (screenshot Attached) / I Kicked out My Girl Because Of This Reason. Did I Overreact? / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by AntiWailer: 1:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
Dnt give in.

He go chop and run last last.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Samuels90: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
Lol...A lady will never give you her cookie as long as she's not collecting money from you. She has alot to lose if she tries it.

You want the guy to have the cookie then leave her afterwards? She's a wise girl if you ask me...Now the real intention of the guy is now showing.
cookie for money shocked...
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Ebenezar2020(m): 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:
There's this guy that we have been dating for 6 months, we love each other very well and we plan on marrying each other.

Here is the deal, we plan on no sex before marriage due to personal reasons. I don't ask for money also, we do cuddle and kiss sometimes. But not sex!

Of recent, he has been acting strange and wants to go beyond our normal cuddle level. I cautioned him about this and he promised to change! But he still does this.

Yesterday it happened again as I got furious and asked him to leave.

Did I overreact? I called, he has not picked up since yesterday.
are you a virgin?
Not that I'm in support of fornication but it'll be so hypocritic of you to engage on a no sex relationship with the guy which I have no problem with but in the other hand you're giving it to one sugar daddy or Rich guy out there.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
Lol...A lady will never give you her cookie as long as she's not collecting money from you. She has alot to lose if she tries it.

You want the guy to have the cookie then leave her afterwards? She's a wise girl if you ask me...Now the real intention of the guy is now showing.
I don't think that kind of wisdom applies here.
This is a relationship well on it's way to marriage.
Trying to have an upper hand over your spouse is not a very good way to start a life time commitment.
I'm sure her reasons are different from what you have in mind.
Instead of telling the girl to settle issues, you telling her she's wise, wise for her future spouse. lipsrsealed
OP don't listen to this person.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by edoairways: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia you are at fault. No sex just cuddling yet you expect his hormones not to react?. You better take your stand on whether to have sex with him or not. Cuddling is one of for play towards real sex. The world system is so bad that anything relationship leads to sex

6 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by semyman: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
Smart by half.
Sure you are not getting some doses elsewhere?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by lucky4west: 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
stick to it if he cant take it let him leave, sex b4 marraige is wrong....thank you for being firm

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Ayoslimzy(m): 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
IamCookie:

You may be wrong, Gina2019. Sometimes , flexibility does it! It's a good thing she's not a liability and she also acknowledged LOVE between them. You dated for 6months ,cuddling and kissing sometimes, due to your own personal reasons. What about his own personal reasons? He was so reasonable as to allow u get along for good 6months and decided to give his own personal reason a thought , and then u became furious. You are selfish , Lyydia.

One would have thought your reason could be Virginity issue but Nope. Everyone wants emotional security..I only imagine the thoughts running through the guys mind to make him make the move again.

Well, I gave it to my guy very well ...and now he is my MAN. Your decision is your decision, though.
You have sense
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by PotatoSalad(m): 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2020
Smh
No sex before marriage. After you get married now, you'll open a thread to say he's not good in bed or he has a small pee pee.
Do it cos you want to do it. Don't attach anything to it

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Resurgent2016: 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:
There's this guy that we have been dating for 6 months, we love each other very well and we plan on marrying each other.

Here is the deal, we plan on no sex before marriage due to personal reasons. I don't ask for money also, we do cuddle and kiss sometimes. But not sex!

Of recent, he has been acting strange and wants to go beyond our normal cuddle level. I cautioned him about this and he promised to change! But he still does this.

Food you don't want to offer a friend, don't ask him to come perceive the aroma.

If you don't want to start having sex with him, avoid cuddling and staying in secluded places.

9 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by UnknownQueen(f): 1:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:

No my dear, you didn't overreact, unlike your fiance, mine understood with me, and we actually kept the promise until marriage, we do normal romance but didn't go beyond that, so please kindly stick to your guns, what is yours will be yours... BTW be careful when you romance ooo, if a guy releases on you without penetration, even if ure a virgin my dear, you can be pregnant oooo

8 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by youngvikthor(m): 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2020
a
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by friendl: 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
Not easy for the chap ,just submit a little and you won't regret it
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by UnknownQueen(f): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:

No my dear, you didn't overreact, unlike your fiance, mine understood with me, and we actually kept the promise until marriage, we do normal romance but didn't go beyond that, so please kindly stick to your guns, what is yours will be yours... BTW be careful when you romance ooo, if a guy releases on you without penetration, even if ure a virgin my dear, you can be pregnant oooo..

You're my name sake, what a coincidence

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Dex4(m): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
The funny part to me here is.....*I don't ask for money also* that signals a wrong setup altogether, tit for tat,uh?

If you don't wanna have sex,stay single!

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Softing(m): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
Suck his d**k till he boost.

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by joepepsy(m): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
Every discussion in this country is about sex,as in we can do better.
Lyydia:

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Teejay1511(m): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:

Isn't that shit prostitution ?
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by mudiana(m): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
Lyydia:

madam don't give in to his now sudden change in behaviour. He should wait if he really loves you. I know some pple, once they get d coochie, em go turn Houdini.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by janettee(f): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
Why are you dating someone who wants to have sex before marriage?

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Laredojohn(m): 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hmm truth be told, you kiss, you cuddle?? What are you now avoiding if I may ask? Sin of fornication or unwanted pregnancy?? Stop deceiving yourselves.. If you both love each other truly, get things serious and get married sharply.. Than playing the cock and boo game

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by MNDY(m): 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:

Only Nigerian girls have that warped mentality.

What are the lot of things she risks losing? Contracting disease or pregnancy?
Is she not h.orny too?

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by henrygold100: 1:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:
No you didn't. He was only playing along all this while to try to get the cookie.

If you give him the cookie, he will dump your ass.
lolss, I support you, dnt give him anything.
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by 2chukwu(m): 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
And after marriage, that night you are on great expectations and Loo she present you with kpekus as wide as Atlantic ocean,not even 15 cucumber can cover up What will you now do�����

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
Gina2019:

Y r u like dis biko nu grin grin grin.. cookie sumone can get for 500 naira. 200 naira nw sef at bolade oshodi dat u are saying she has alot to loose undecided

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Johnsghana(m): 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2020
Don't play with fire if you don't want to get burnt.

Stop kissing and or cuddling anyone you are not married to. They will only want more as you will fall too one day. This is the only way it can end.

Stop being alone with your boyfriend in places where temptation will be uncontrollable, eg bedroom or hotel room. Meet with him in public spaces or in the presence of other people. Go for counseling, attend church activities together, do things that will take both of your minds of sex and rather build your love for each other.

Sex is not a proof of love. Sex is an urge that can be satisfied by anybody and not necessarily through love. Don't be deceived! He will get sex from you and still dump you. If he loves you he will respect your wishes.

5 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by Firstcitizen: 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
She does not ask for money and wants no sex because she gets it elsewhere. Na dis type wey dey run mouth dey give conditions den codedly keep one aristo 4 corner wey dey rod dem. No wonder she no dey ask for money.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by poweredcom(m): 1:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
These gals are confused as long as you are not a virgin you need to give that same guy the plate of of hot Banku to taste ok

1 Like

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by eteba(m): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
There`s no point going to Israel, when you cant enter Jerusalem

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by henzy4life: 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
Funny u
SpyAC:
Y giving him such conditions, are u a virgin, if not, give it to him, if he love u truly, he will marry u, but why cuddle and kiss when u hv agreed no sex bf marriage, abi ur body nah wood? If no sex, stop the kiss and the nonsense cuddles
Re: No Sex Before Marriage: Did I Overreact? by LordGuru1: 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Sex: Access Bank Staff Caught In UNILAG Branch Office Ready For Sex / Groom Falls Back When It Was Time To Kiss His Bride At The Altar / Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.