Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Help! My Feelings For Her May Affect My Studies In UK. I'm Emotionally Confused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Feelings For Her May Affect My Studies In UK. I'm Emotionally Confused (2624 Views)

The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Feelings For Her May Affect My Studies In UK. I'm Emotionally Confused by Argon18(m): 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2020
Like when should I do that, now or towards the end of my program? UK masters is one year and maybe few months maximum, faster than some countries that don't speak English, no additional year for learning language, so when will you suggest I do that if I must?

Notasaints:
If you still have feelings for her, give her a second chance.
Re: Help! My Feelings For Her May Affect My Studies In UK. I'm Emotionally Confused by Octopusssy(f): 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2020
Argon18:
Like when should I do that, now or towards the end of my program? UK masters is one year and maybe few months maximum, faster than some countries that don't speak English, no additional year for learning language, so when will you suggest I do that if I must?

You're infatuated. I think she is just lonely and bored, and she just realised that you aren't a total loser. If you can win a scholarship then it means you have something upstairs. She's sapiosexual and nothing turns a sapio female on more than a brainy man.

In short, shoot your shot so your body can come down and you can face your studies, BUT remember that you are not in love. You're just someone who crushes hard.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Feelings For Her May Affect My Studies In UK. I'm Emotionally Confused by Argon18(m): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2020
lefulefu:
better focus on what u went to the uk to do.it wont be good if u flunked ur studies cos of pussy and u now went back to naija with nothing

Lol, it's not really about pussy, I'm not the pussy type, I could even count the number of times in my entire life that I have done things like that, not even up to four.
With the grace God gave to me, I don't think I can flunk, I'm not being proud but I really know that academics is the easiest task for me, I graduated with a CGPA tending towards 5.0 in one of the toughest engineering courses. But I really want to come out with an excellent grade, not average, that is what the point is.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Feelings For Her May Affect My Studies In UK. I'm Emotionally Confused by Argon18(m): 8:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
grin
Octopusssy:

For me to do that you will need punctuations and paragraphs in your op.
Re: Help! My Feelings For Her May Affect My Studies In UK. I'm Emotionally Confused by aminusodiq(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
Argon18:

Thanks, I was also having the thought that it wasn't a mere coincidence.
hello... Pls reshoot ur shot nd do not mak it so easy for her... She did her own in Bqck den... Do urs now... Just don't overdo... Tryin to send u a d.m. pls chek, i need to ask some questions.. Sorry fr intruding ur privacy
Re: Help! My Feelings For Her May Affect My Studies In UK. I'm Emotionally Confused by Dkyz(m): 11:10pm On Jan 11, 2020
molybdenum0012:
I am coming back

Modified: I am back

Listen young man, never ask her out again, I repeat, never ask out again, you will regret it.

It is time for you now to play hard to get. Flirt with her, tease her, but never stoop so low as to ask her out. Not anymore! Just build attraction, make her chase you like crazy, but never talk relationship with her. Keep confusing her until she could not take it anymore and start begging you to date her.

You have your balls back now, don't be foolish enough to hand it to her on a platter of gold just because of one foolish emotions.

Let her work hard to get you so she can value you more. She did not send you while you were in Nigeria because you were cheap and readily available to her.
Be sendless! Be a scarce commodity and watch your value sky rockets.

That is why you can never win scholarship.... Dude follow you heart. You know her better than any of us her. Plus she's arlresdy falling for you... Just keep you cool and pay close attention to her. Form reading group... Yell her you dream... Call her now and then now everytime like a Mumu. Control yourself around her most of all
Re: Help! My Feelings For Her May Affect My Studies In UK. I'm Emotionally Confused by Richnerd69: 2:12am On Jan 12, 2020
Argon18:

Lol, it's not really about pussy, I'm not the pussy type, I could even count the number of times in my entire life that I have done things like that, not even up to four.
With the grace God gave to me, I don't think I can flunk, I'm not being proud but I really know that academics is the easiest task for me, I graduated with a CGPA tending towards 5.0 in one of the toughest engineering courses. But I really want to come out with an excellent grade, not average, that is what the point is.

Your write up contains a lot of mis appropriations of punctuation, for that kind of brain you have, if truly your assertions are true that you practically made a 5.0cgpa. To think you are a masters student, I find it unsatisfying to read . Pls make good use of paragraphs and punctuations , like the other lady said.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Feelings For Her May Affect My Studies In UK. I'm Emotionally Confused by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 12, 2020
lefulefu:
why u so naive cheesy
u were in naija she was ignoring u and now u are in the uk she is now signifying interest cheesy
so u telling me u dont know the reason? cheesy do i need to spell it out? cheesy
are u not a naija guy?
abeg stop behaving like a kenyan dude cheesy
focus on your studies and while you are at it u can make friends with any of the ladies around you in the uk..or are there no females in the uk?
dont let this girl distract u biko
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Feelings For Her May Affect My Studies In UK. I'm Emotionally Confused by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 12, 2020
dumo1:

grin grin grin
i jus tire cheesy cheesy
Re: Help! My Feelings For Her May Affect My Studies In UK. I'm Emotionally Confused by Argon18(m): 6:08am On Jan 12, 2020
Richnerd69:

Your write up contains a lot of mis appropriations of punctuation, for that kind of brain you have, if truly your assertions are true that you practically made a 5.0cgpa. To think you are a masters student, I find it unsatisfying to read . Pls make good use of paragraphs and punctuations , like the other lady said.

Lol, thanks.
Re: Help! My Feelings For Her May Affect My Studies In UK. I'm Emotionally Confused by molybdenum0012: 7:22am On Jan 12, 2020
Dkyz:

That is why you can never win scholarship.... Dude follow you heart. You know her better than any of us her. Plus she's arlresdy falling for you... Just keep you cool and pay close attention to her. Form reading group... Yell her you dream... Call her now and then now everytime like a Mumu. Control yourself around her most of all

You're unconsciously dumb. What is correlation between getting a girl and winning a scholarship? Go back to school please, and start all over again.. The one you had is a waste.

Op, listen to him at your own risk... Hahahah.
Re: Help! My Feelings For Her May Affect My Studies In UK. I'm Emotionally Confused by Taywon: 8:39am On Jan 12, 2020
Oga she just needs company... Focus on ur studies... Block her contact on ur fone to avoid distractions... Am telling u from a real life angle... Let ur knowledge over rule ur emotion Dont come back and tell us touching stories... U are matured enough....
Re: Help! My Feelings For Her May Affect My Studies In UK. I'm Emotionally Confused by Soulmender: 9:09am On Jan 12, 2020
Argon18:
Not that I'm not interested, I still love her as I have said, what is delaying me is: why did she suddenly pick interest in me despite all the efforts I made to have her in Nigeria? Wasn't she seeing good future in me while I was still in Nigeria? Is she now seeing compatibility in our tomorrow due to the present location of the two of us? These are the things delaying me not to do the necessary, I want to be sure she's not loving me based on what she's seeing.

Giving it one more shot won't be a bad idea at least for your own sanity but this time around, do it differently, don't repeat your old tricks that bored her out.

On the part of where you said something about "what she's seeing in you " Calm down bro, She's also in UK, it's not like you're in UK and she's still in nigeria. No just reason that one Joor.
Re: Help! My Feelings For Her May Affect My Studies In UK. I'm Emotionally Confused by TOMSY(f): 11:40am On Jan 12, 2020
OP Argon18. Please ask yourself this question.:

"What if I didn't win that scholarship and she's now in the UK, will she have had my time, or would she have been replying me with single words?"

There you have it. OP, when you answer that question, you'll know the meaning of 'love'.

What I see here is infatuation. Even if she dates you, one of you guys will be bored of the other very soon.
Re: Help! My Feelings For Her May Affect My Studies In UK. I'm Emotionally Confused by frozen70(f): 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
Argon18:
Please I need your candid advice, I had my first degree in Nigeria, I won a scholarship, now pursuing my masters degree in one of the leading UK Universities, I attended one of the federal universities in south west, toward my graduation, I approach this beautiful, brilliant and intelligent girl that I have been fantasizing our togetherness in marriage, so unfortunate for me that this lady rejected my proposal, I did all I could to convince her to marry me, but all my efforts were in futility, to cut the story short, I moved on, we were level mates, though not departmental mate, and not faculty mate, I knew of her brilliance, and she also knew of my level of academic intelligence, after graduation I used to message her on WhatsApp once in a while to greet her, most especially during festive periods and new months to greet her for new month and new year, but all her late one word responses confirmed to me that she wasn't into me, I gradually reduced the greeting chats until I decided not to send any message to her. Fast forward to last year, I was going to the university library to do some studies, I saw a lady that resembles this particular lady from afar coming out of the library, but I didn't consider putting my mind with the thought that it was just mere distance resemblance, the third step I climbed was a voice from my side saying "Hello" with a finger tap on my arm, I looked into the eyes of the person, it was amazing and surprising that I was greeted by "Favour". We greeted normally and I tried as much as possible not to allow any emotional greetings or talk and not to allow any emotions to becloud my reasonings. I greeted her normally, we exchanged contacts and we departed, I was going to the library for studies, but I could not open a page of my note all I was opening was pages of Favour in my mind, nothing meaningful was gained for almost four hours I stayed in the library, all my thoughts were revolving around Favour, this feelings was greater than ever. But I promised myself not to make any call to her or send any message, I wasn't treated well back in Nigeria when I was doing that, so I made up my mind not to call or text her. Around 9:00pm on the same day, I received a WhatsApp message from her, she greeted me and we discussed for a lengthy time at the detriment of my time. It was during the course of the conversion that I got to know that she won the same scholarship I won in the same year she won hers, we were both happy with ourselves, to cut the story short, as I have determined not to call her or text, after three days, she called me that she'll like us to meet at the corridor of her department, but I declined the request, turning down her request wasn't really coming from my heart, but I needed to regain my manly respect. She asked for the reason for not coming, I told her that our departments are far apart, the call ended on a good note. I got home thinking, contemplating whether I haven't overdo, but I summoned courage. For more than a month, I didn't call or text, all our conversion and discussions were initiated by her, on a particular Saturday, she called me and requested for us to meet and have time together, we met at a cafeteria, she paid for everything we ate, and I asked her to permit me to take my leave after being together for more than one hour, what we discussed was on the rigour and stress that we passed through in winning the scholarship and other things related to schooling in UK, the discussion of the our experiences were interesting to the both party. I took my leave as we had handshakes, she was starring at me as I was going, I looked at her face and caught her red handed, but she pretended not to be looking at me, since all these days I called her twice to initiate talks, after some periods of time there was a break in communication, for almost two weeks we didn't chat and we didn't discuss on phone, I was kinda afraid, thinking maybe she was tired of doing the callings, fortunately, I received her call after thirteen days checking through my call/chat records with her, after this, a day can hardly pass without calling me for at least three time on an average, also, she checks my WhatsApp status every now and then, and she'll always comment on them, I still have deep feelings for this lady, I'm not in any serious relationship, and with what I could deduce from our conversation, I think she's not in a relationship, I'm 60% confident that she really wants me to reshoot my shot. Which I'm actually considering as well, but I'm trying to give it a reasonable time and more conviction because ladies can be funny sometimes. To be honest, her thoughts of affections and feelings have being affecting my academic performance, I couldn't read for 6 straight hours, my reading time has dropped drastically, always thinking of her, my white friends in the department told me to do the necessary on time to remain focus with my academics, but a close friend from Nigeria though senior colleague that won same scholarship told me to still be patient. But her thoughts and feelings have overwhelmed my emotion. What can you advice me to do Nairalanders, I need to make a good grade in my masters, and if this thought should continue more than necessary, this may not be possible. Your advice is needed please.

You are the one creating problem with your self by fighting yourself

Until you feed your heart of love, you will never concentrate

Shoot the shut and you will have a relaxed mind to focus on your education

Every thing God created in human body has its own type of food and will not want to be starved

Your love heart is troubled and hungry for a woman and you are fighting it

Who does that, who fights nature

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Very Irritating Things Married Women Do That Make Their Husbands Cheat On Them / This Godly Woman Confessed Her Adultery. / I Tested My Girlfriend That I Had Hiv . Right Or Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.