Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (58540 Views)

Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video) / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour / Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by adexllyz: 11:56am On Jan 12, 2020
jn
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by franugo(m): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH.

The things people do to save face and distort reality. The good thing is; at the end of the day, the truth will always prevail.
This reminds me of both TeeBillz and K-Solo.

What I find somewhat suspicious is that someone who in the past has not celebrated her wedding anniversary on social media promptly does it to quell the rumour of a rift in the homefront.

Very fishy.

So for her to do this means there is some truth in the rumour and Hanty Pepeye still wants Brother Alinco back.
Maybe she has gone into the world and realized that life is not just a cup of beans.

But it will be dumb of Brother Alinco to take her back.
Once a hoe will only become a shovel.

This is the stupidest comment I've ever read from you....total departure from ur modus operandi

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by arodavoo(m): 12:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
Bloggers cooking up lies everywhere just to make money

check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam....I would teach you all of this for a discount price of #1500

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Seun360(m): 12:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
Haters sha, why all these negative rumours?

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by adelaja70(m): 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
You see... Bloggers go get special place for Hell... Where is America Hellfire drone?
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Lordapson23(m): 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
If u must be insultive, at least learn to write simple and correct English.. undecided

kunleweb:

Look at this sick eediot. Today's Sunday get your fvcking cunt off my. Face eediot. You didn't meant to yet you quoted me. Don't go and fix yourself oode. You low life clout chaser. Na me. You wan take trend. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by DoubleEngine007: 12:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
pweeryambre:

just shut the F up Biko... what truth are you waiting for? for her union to crash? and what is wrong with the lady trying to cover up and protect her marriage and ward off evil eyes from her marriage actually crashing. you really wish her marriage would crash. this one is not even funny at all.
You must be related to her,with the way you wanna chew this nigga raw... grin

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Seun360(m): 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH.

The things people do to save face and distort reality. The good thing is; at the end of the day, the truth will always prevail.

What I find somewhat suspicious is that someone who in the past has not celebrated her wedding anniversary on social media promptly does it to quell the rumour of a rift in the homefront.

Very fishy.

So for her to do this means there is some truth in the rumour and Hanty Pepeye still wants Brother Alinco back.
Maybe she has gone into the world and realized that life is not just a cup of beans.

Your negativity is second to none.

4 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by franugo(m): 12:04pm On Jan 12, 2020
I just adore these two...see how both are still looking gorgeous and attractive after a decade together...not like normal naija couple where u see d husband with d stomach of a pregnant woman n d woman looking like hippopotamus with the excuse dt she has given birth...

4 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
kunleweb:

Look at this sick eediot. Today's Sunday get your fvcking cunt off my. Face eediot. You didn't meant to yet you quoted me. Don't go and fix yourself oode. You low life clout chaser. Na me. You wan take trend. Nonsense

FYI, if I want to trend, it will definitely not be with a mentally unstable loser like you. Shameless being typing like someone with loosened nut all the time. You should be ashamed of yourself that after all the terrible things you said concerning that innocent girl, it turned out to be the work of demons. Demons like yourself. Shame on you!

4 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by adelaja70(m): 12:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH.

Very fishy.

TRUMP ABEG ADD THIS GUY TO THE LIST OF IRAN TARGETS... HELLFIRE IS LOOKING FOR YOU MAN.

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by DoubleEngine007: 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
kunleweb:

Professor I salute your grammar ....

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by kunleweb: 12:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
Lordapson23:
If u must be insultive, at least learn to write simple and correct English.. undecided

grin
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by kunleweb: 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Professor I salute your grammar ....

Ma ka na wink
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by kunleweb: 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
Nooil:

FYI, if I want to trend, it will definitely not be with a mentally unstable loser like you. Shameless being typing like someone with loosened nut all the time. You should be ashamed of yourself that after all the terrible thing you said concerning that innocent girl, it turned out to be the work of demons. Demons like yourself. Shame on you!

Fvck off stupeed go look for someone else to steal some glimmer from. Stufeed. No oil. I wonder if its in the middle of on your entire pathetic existence hoe
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by DoubleEngine007: 12:09pm On Jan 12, 2020
kunleweb:

Ma ka na wink
No vex biko.. I say Happy Sunday to you... cheesy
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by alezzy13: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
Well I do hope the rumors are fake. However I noted they look rather stiff in the first picture.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by kunleweb: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
No vex biko.. I say Happy Sunday to you... cheesy

wink Aiite bro. grin
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Antoeni(m): 12:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
Dakota is one of Nigeria Most Responsible Actress, She is Scandal Free
May God Bless Her

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by omlueh(m): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
Happy for them both, either rumor or not.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
kunleweb:

Fvck off stupeed go look for someone else to steal some glimmer from. Stufeed. No oil. I wonder if its in the middle of on your entire pathetic existence hoe

Glimmer? Did you say glimmer? From an illiterate like you that does not know how to even compose a simple sentence? Nigga please! Ask God for forgiveness of your accusations. Because believe it or not, it will have a repercussion on your life.

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by unbitchable(m): 12:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
Let me see the mouths of those evening newspapers that had bashed Olumide on the previous thread and hurled insults on him based on fictitious lies from an attention seeking blogger.

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Jonovo98: 12:18pm On Jan 12, 2020
Thank God is rumour .

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Culin(f): 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH.

Very fishy.

May God continue to shame people like you oo.

6 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by cococandy(f): 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
People pretend they want folks to be happily married. But they are first to rejoice when marriages break up. Or assume they are lying when they state that they are still together. What a pathetic sad existence you have if your happiness comes from the idea that other are going through difficult times.
It must be a miserable kind of existence.

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Kiezodumah(m): 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH.

Very fishy.

I don't wish no marriage to cash but wud still give her credit for trying to quell the rumours and tensions surrounding her home.
Love or hate Nwamaikpe ,the dude spoke some truth. All the same their private life no concern us. I wish them well

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by KanwuliaExtra: 12:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
BITTER, BROKE, PSYCHOTIC, FRUSTRATED SINGLE PEOPLE ALWAYS HATING ON WHAT THEY CAN NEVER HAVE! grin

Especially THE MEN! grin
Every woman na “hoe”, including the mama wey born am-leave am to go do beta-beta ASHAWO work. cheesy

Good one DAKORE! kiss

Shame go “GBASH” pipo!

*muchechechecheche*

5 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Hypnotise: 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
smokeindasky:
ain't you happy it was?
Of course I'm happy.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by GOFRONT(m): 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hahahaha....Hahaaa!!!! grin grin grin cheesy

NwaAmaikpe has really touched some folks in the wrong place on this subject marra!!!!

Esp Richdad.....dude has been Unrest..He wants NwaAmaikpe's era to end but he never realize NwaAmaikpe's Era has only just begun!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Sassychik(f): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Seriously can this person not he banned or something? His unintelligent write-ups and very lame attempt at humour is really disgusting. He actually writes like a retard.

SMH.

Very fishy.

Once a hoe will only become a shovel.[/quote]
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by juman(m): 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
Chief Harry Akande.
One the respected yoruba leaders.

In 1998 during app/ad presidential primary election, he bailed afenifere out to win the primary election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Acquires Lexus SUV: Pictures & Video / Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years / "Why I Hid My Wife, Children From Social Media" – Chinedu Ikedieze (Aki)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.