Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (58539 Views)

Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video) / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour / Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by goslowgoslow(m): 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
softwerk:
grin

They first of all push a fake news just to trend!

I don't trust any of these celebrities......But i'll keep this family in prayers because her husband's eyes suggests one with the love for wide hips and well rounded butts which our darling Dakore lacks! Lord save us from Yoruba demons
What a pity to think that you are a lady and somebody will marry your type tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2020
Couple of the week they needed to know their real friends
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Eva165: 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
Better for them

If you need quality Turkish made shoes and cloths or you want to start importing fashion products from Turkey kindly watsap us on +905318659704 or visit.....

Evrine-fashion.ecwid.com
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Whumzhie(f): 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
you secretly wish the rumour was true . what's your gain?

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by OGAPARIS: 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
When they want to trend they first come with a fake news

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Nmezor(f): 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
Glad it was just a fake rumour. ..HWA to the Akande's

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Ladycewhy(f): 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
cococandy:
People pretend they want folks to be happily married. But they are first to rejoice when marriages break up. Or assume they are lying when they state that they are still together. What a pathetic sad existence you have if your happiness comes from the idea that other are going through difficult times.
It must be a miserable kind of existence.
misery loves company,i was shocked at some people yesterday. It seemed as if they were aniticipating the divorce, why be so happy to see someone who does know of your existence or have not done anything bad to you have a broken home? Honestly ,it made me realize there are so many demons here on this forum.

I don't care if the rumors are true or not,i hope they pull through and come out strong ,a broken home is not what anyone should wish for another,thats witchcraft.

4 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by cococandy(f): 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Absolutely
Ladycewhy:
misery loves company,i was shocked at some people yesterday. It seemed as if they were aniticipating the divorce, why be so happy to see someone who does know of your existence or have not done anything bad to you have a broken home? Honestly ,it made me realize there are so many demons here on this forum .

I don't care if the rumors are true or not,i hope they pull through and come out strong ,a broken home is not what anyone should wish for another,thats witchcraft.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by fof1: 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH.

The things people do to save face and distort reality. The good thing is; at the end of the day, the truth will always prevail.
This reminds me of both TeeBillz and K-Solo.

What I find somewhat suspicious is that someone who in the past has not celebrated her wedding anniversary on social media promptly does it to quell the rumour of a rift in the homefront.

Very fishy.

So for her to do this means there is some truth in the rumour and Hanty Pepeye still wants Brother Alinco back.
Maybe she has gone into the world and realized that life is not just a cup of beans.

But it will be dumb of Brother Alinco to take her back.
Once a hoe will only become a shovel.

PLS GO AND SIT DOWN IN ONE DIRTY GUTTER NEAR UR HOUSE JOOR. RUBBISH TALK.

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by SURElee(f): 2:15pm On Jan 12, 2020
Dakore can sue that malicious blogger na. What is she and her bubby waiting for?
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by CutieKing: 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
@Victorian was on this thread but shame couldn't let her post any comment.she was everywhere posting gibberish narratives about that marriage especially against the husband.
Shameless hypocrite!!!.

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by victorian(f): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
CutieKing:
@Victorian was on this thread but shame couldn't let her post any comment.she was everywhere posting gibberish narratives about that marriage especially against the husband.
Shameless hypocrite!!!.
[/s]

Calm down, no need blowing hot on me.
I wasn't the one who started the headline and news that Dakore left her husband and raw away abroad with one Nigerian guy who is into entertainment and show gigs all over the continent.
Vent your anger on the Op who posted a fallacious lie that the Akandes were broke! And so she ran off with the next available rich guy!

I didn't start such fallacious rumour!

So you prefer Dakore name was slandered and everybody will keep on saying, na so actress be. They don't stay in their husbands houses. She has ran away with a rich bf? Really?

Well news flash! I won't seat back while her reputation is bn destroyed and everyone will take it, hook line and sinker. Let the husband and his family now know how it feels slandering their wife and their daughter in law name online!

Tit for tat!

If you don't want my word in their matter, then don't tarnish her image simple!

So you are pained abi? Abi are you Olumide?

Lol.

Anyways if they are back together? Thank God and I hope she stays this time.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by nan1: 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH.

The things people do to save face and distort reality. The good thing is; at the end of the day, the truth will always prevail.
This reminds me of both TeeBillz and K-Solo.

What I find somewhat suspicious is that someone who in the past has not celebrated her wedding anniversary on social media promptly does it to quell the rumour of a rift in the homefront.

Very fishy.

So for her to do this means there is some truth in the rumour and Hanty Pepeye still wants Brother Alinco back.
Maybe she has gone into the world and realized that life is not just a cup of beans.

But it will be dumb of Brother Alinco to take her back.
Once a hoe will only become a shovel.

Very wrong and stupid analogy from you this Nwaamaikpe 10th anniversary or /birthday is a special celebration of a decade and doesn't matter if the person in question has been celebrating previous occasions or not and I also see nothing wrong in a woman with 2 children trying to save her marriage from collapse easy on your negative vibes this year before karma catches up with you

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Gerrard59(m): 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
zmpp:
were is someone like the Nairaland Victorian who said she wasn't surprised about their rumoured divorce and that she had long expected it, and went to the extent of giving false account of what happened.

misery loves company truly

I wanted saying same. Anything that lady (also known as Amelian) writes should be regarded as fake news! Imagine writing someone who finished from Corona and schooled in the US is poor?
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Enemyofpeace: 2:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ugly biiiiiiitch
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by CutieKing: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
victorian:
[s][/s]

Calm down, no need blowing hot on me.
I wasn't the one who started the headline and news that Dakore left her husband and raw away abroad with one Nigerian guy who is into entertainment and show gigs all over the continent.
Vent your anger on the Op who posted a fallacious lie that the Akandes were broke! And so she ran off with the next available rich guy!

I didn't start such fallacious rumour!

So you prefer Dakore name was slandered and everybody will keep on saying, na so actress be. They don't stay in their husbands houses. She has ran away with a rich bf? Really?

Well news flash! I won't seat back while her reputation is bn destroyed and everyone will take it, hook line and sinker. Let the husband and his family now know how it feels slandering their wife and their daughter in law name online!

Tit for tat!

If you don't want my word in their matter, then don't tarnish her image simple!

So you are pained abi? Abi are you Olumide?

Lol.

Anyways if they are back together? Thank God and I hope she stays this time.

You should have given the news such benefit of the doubt that it could just be a mere rumours but the way you scooped on it and cooked that one sided narratives made it look you were expecting the breakup.This is not about the source now but how you reacted to it.
Next time...dont take every news you come across especially from a blog to heart, it could just be a rumour as it stands now.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
lalasticlala:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/56417_27698_Qhiphopw001_122_459lo_jpg1a894db1e08d1c7a486fa39107290f13
Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary, Dismiss Marriage Crash Rumours

Nollywood actress, Dakore Egbuson Akande and her husband, Olumide Akande are celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary.

This is coming after a viral rumour that the two had parted ways and are now divorced.

But dismissing the marriage crash rumours, Dakore shared a new video with her husband and their 2 daughters to mark their 10th wedding anniversary.

Sharing the video on her Instagram Page, Dakore wrote:

"Best support system. Happy 10th Anniversary babe @_o.lou ❤❤❤"Sadly once they realize hating isn't working they start telling lies" #Psalm35 ��
#shametobadpeople"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYjq0rNNt9o

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10871395_images5_jpeg_jpeg1e52807b9931d5cfcf296bb78d4e5f7e

Despite the charades in this video, all I see is emptiness.
All I see is make-believe.

Even the video might not be recent.

Let the guy go hussle and make money to feed his family, instead of living on his parents, alleged!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by victorian(f): 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
Gerrard59:

I wanted saying same. Anything that lady (also known as Amelian) writes should be regarded as fake news! Imagine writing someone who finished from Corona and schooled in the US is poor?

I never said she was poor. I said she came from a low class family.

Some low class family can still pay fees the kids in corona and also school abroad.

Low class does not mean poor.

People from poor homes can be classified as the less privileged

So don't turn the meaning up side down.

We all know Dakore is not from a billionaire's family.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by victorian(f): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
Ornament2003:

Despite the charades in this video, all I see is emptiness.
All I see is make-believe.

Even the video might not be recent.

Let the guy go hussle and make money to feed his family, instead of living on his parents, alleged!

Same thoughts too

But if I talk nw, they will. Say I've started.

Those pics up there are simply called damage control pics.

And it's also possible she has gone back to her husband after families from both sides must have spoken to her to rethink her decision.

It's possible. In marriage all these reconciliation cant be ruled out.

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by CutieKing: 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
victorian:

I never said she was poor. I said she came from a low class family.

Some low class family can still pay fees the kids in corona and also school abroad.

Low class does not mean poor.

People from poor homes can be classified as the less privileged

So don't turn the meaning up side down.

We all know Dakore is not from a billionaire's family.

Now I agreed with you...she wasn't from a rich family but we cant say they were poor as well.her smartness got her married into a wealthy family and also with a very good looking guy.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by CutieKing: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
victorian:

Same thoughts too

But if I talk nw, they will. Say I've started.

Those pics up there are simply called damage control pics.

And it's also possible she has gone back to her husband after families from both sides must have spoken to her to rethink her decision.

It's possible. In marriage all these reconciliation cant be ruled out.
...so in your mind,family begged her to return to house she never left??.
The way you people let your vain imaginations run your opinion is mindblowing.
Even at that, in the case of this divorce if it actually happened who loses??.
The lady or the guy??.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Ebenezar2020(m): 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Nmezor:
welcome back cool
let's continue again shall we?
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Ebenezar2020(m): 4:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
[s]
Nmezor:
[/s]
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by aalangel(f): 4:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
daddytime:
Thank Goodness the story about their divorce wasn't true.

This is so how to shut dem haters up.

Come to think of it oh, abi na dem put out that rumor just to trend in anticipation of this anniversary?

These people work hand in hand with bloggers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka / Tonto Dikeh Acquires Lexus SUV: Pictures & Video / Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.