Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (58562 Views)

Timini Egbuson And Ceec Filmed Kissing (Video) / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour / Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Praizenewstv: 11:05am On Jan 12, 2020
sad
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by ekestic1976(f): 11:06am On Jan 12, 2020
daddytime:
Thank Goodness the story about their divorce wasn't true.

This is so how to shut dem haters up.

Come to think of it oh, abi na dem put out that rumor just to trend in anticipation of this anniversary?
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by idonhammer: 11:07am On Jan 12, 2020
My crush those days .. girl is damned sweet.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Tembebe: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2020
Some bloggers no go die well,I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by jaxxy(m): 11:10am On Jan 12, 2020
Thank God for that, I hoped the story was false.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by babzo(m): 11:10am On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH.

What I find somewhat suspicious is that someone who in the past has not celebrated her wedding anniversary on social media promptly does it to quell the rumour of a rift in the homefront.

Very fishy.

So for her to do this means there is some truth in the rumour and Hanty Pepeye still wants Brother Alinco back.
Maybe she has gone into the world and realized that life is not just a cup of beans.

But it will be dumb of Brother Alinco to take her back.
Once a hoe will only become a shovel.

How do you know they havnt celebrated their anniversary in the past? Because the same blogger said so in her write up or because you have been following the couple the last 10 years?

7 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by MajorWarren: 11:10am On Jan 12, 2020
My 4th nollywood crush kiss..... many more blissful years of marriage to you

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Perogbangba(f): 11:11am On Jan 12, 2020
Thank God! Happy anniversary to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Orissodiq: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2020
Seriously we need social media and news bill. Some bloggers needs to be sent to jail and write news on dia cell wall. How can someone be hopping for a marriage of 10 years to brake. Don't u even consider dia children.. Bad people and bloggers full everywhere.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Gloriagee(f): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2020
Shame to bad pipo!!! Happy wedding anniversary

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Pedrotina11: 11:17am On Jan 12, 2020
It was all fake news...stupid bloggers..

3 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 12, 2020
kunleweb:
Hallelujah the rumour was just a rumour

After bashing her you're saying hallelujah. Hypocrite! Better beg God for forgiveness.

7 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by jp130(m): 11:18am On Jan 12, 2020
Check my signature and make some MONEY
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by OKOATA(m): 11:19am On Jan 12, 2020
Richdad50:
Take a bow Son, it is the end of an era. Your time is up on Nairaland. If you continue like this, even guests members will start writting mentions to mock you.

Richdad
When una two fight go end? Person you de quote no go answer you till thy kingdom come.

11 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Kobicove(m): 11:21am On Jan 12, 2020
Na dem sabi undecided
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by kunleweb: 11:23am On Jan 12, 2020
Nooil:

After bashing her you're saying hallelujah. Hypocrite! Better beg God for forgiveness.

Like you're stupid. You didn't see the comments that included if it were true. Speaking of which, you didn't speak with regards to the husband?
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Udemyacc: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2020
Marriage is good

You want to get a skill in web development and WordPress?
I can give you access to premium courses on udemy for 2,500naira. Check my signature
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 12, 2020
kunleweb:

Like you're stupid. You didn't see the comments that included if it were true. Speaking of which, you didn't speak with regards to the husband?

I won't trade words with you if not I would have insulted your pathetic existence. You who called her different demeaning words. And please, show me where I insulted her husband in any of my posts. Demon!

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by zmpp(f): 11:33am On Jan 12, 2020
were is someone like the Nairaland Victorian who said she wasn't surprised about their rumoured divorce and that she had long expected it, and went to the extent of giving false account of what happened.

misery loves company truly

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by smokers: 11:36am On Jan 12, 2020
God bless their marriage

Macbook air 2014 128gb. 4gb available

Contact me 0.8.0.9.5.8.7.8.0.2.0 if interested
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by DCQuest(m): 11:37am On Jan 12, 2020
Lovely
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by kunleweb: 11:37am On Jan 12, 2020
Nooil:

I won't trade words with you if not I would have insulted your pathetic existence. You who called her different demeaning words. And please, show me where I insulted her husband in any of my post. Demon!

Look at this sick eediot. Today's Sunday get your fvcking cunt off my. Face eediot. You didn't meant to yet you quoted me. Don't go and fix yourself oode. You low life clout chaser. Na me. You wan take trend. Nonsense
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by seguno2: 11:38am On Jan 12, 2020
donprinyo:
Ur private life should be kept private.

You obviously don’t know what it means to be a celebrity who occupies the public space.

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by orunmila144: 11:43am On Jan 12, 2020
THAT GEH DONE STRESS THAT BOBO LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by knowhowk: 11:44am On Jan 12, 2020
What God has Joined together Let no Man put Asunder.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by oluwasegun007(m): 11:49am On Jan 12, 2020
Thank God..

2 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by pweeryambre: 11:50am On Jan 12, 2020
Richdad50:
Take a bow Son, it is the end of an era. Your time is up on Nairaland. If you continue like this, even guests members will start writting mentions to mock you.

Richdad
you make him sound innocent when you use the word mock, he is plain stup!d to always try use every opportunity to Insult ladies online, imagine refering to a married woman as a hoe, shovel and whatever, because he had hoped for a news of her marriage crashing. unless nwamaikpe or whatever, has been having an affair with this woman, then he has no business referring to her as such.

6 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by oloriLFC(f): 11:51am On Jan 12, 2020
I thank God for them o. They are one of the couples I love, devoid of scandals. I pray their flame of love never dies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by kabe1: 11:53am On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

SMH.

The things people do to save face and distort reality. The good thing is; at the end of the day, the truth will always prevail.
This reminds me of both TeeBillz and K-Solo.

What I find somewhat suspicious is that someone who in the past has not celebrated her wedding anniversary on social media promptly does it to quell the rumour of a rift in the homefront.

Very fishy.

So for her to do this means there is some truth in the rumour and Hanty Pepeye still wants Brother Alinco back.
Maybe she has gone into the world and realized that life is not just a cup of beans.

But it will be dumb of Brother Alinco to take her back.
Once a hoe will only become a shovel.

You always post comments like a classless 1diot.

The status of her marriage is none of our business.

Be wise.

10 Likes

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by smokeindasky(m): 11:55am On Jan 12, 2020
Hypnotise:
So it was fake news?
ain't you happy it was?
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:55am On Jan 12, 2020
Na una sabi, Osas and Ajibade showed us the same thing.
Tonto posted Christmas pictures with her son whereas she is at Dubai with the Police while her son is in Nigeria.

We wish you well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Paul Oakenfold Hosts The Highest Party On Earth At Mount Everest (Photos) / S.A Miller: I Will Kill Bobrisky And James Brown, Arrest Me Now / Daniella Okeke Shows Off Her Ak47 Bum In New Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.