Stats: 3,195,419 members, 7,958,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:07 AM

Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (58844 Views)

Dakore Egbuson, Her Husband Olumide Akande & Their Daughters Vacation In Dubai / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour / Dakore Egbuson And Husband, Olumide Akande At Becca And Tobi’s Wedding (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by tityboi: 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2020
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Ebenezar2020(m): 5:03pm On Jan 12, 2020
Nmezor:
Ewu Gambia, if u like dont face ur front....I will NEVER send u a PM NOR follow u bk so vamoose...Ur just a kid, go play with ur MATES and this is the last time am gonna reply you because ur not worth it one bit... Keep stalking all the female Monikers here I wonder when you will have sense because you lack it.
chai e pain am.
you're back from ban abi? don't worry next time I will see to it that u receive a permanent ban, if u like use your other NickyMezor moniker you'll still be permanently banned.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Ebenezar2020(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
Nmezor:
Ewu Gambia, if u like dont face ur front....I will NEVER send u a PM NOR follow u bk so vamoose...Ur just a kid, go play with ur MATES and this is the last time am gonna reply you because ur not worth it one bit... Keep stalking all the female Monikers here I wonder when you will have sense because you lack it.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by ACE1010: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
Happy wedding anniversary... Bad Belle people go n hug transformer grin cheesy grin

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by paix(m): 6:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hypnotise:
So it was fake news?
You wished it was real?
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Hypnotise: 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2020
paix:
You wished it was real?
Of course not.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by paix(m): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hypnotise:

Of course not.
Thank God!
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Hypnotise: 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
paix:
Thank God!

I no be devil nau
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by usecondom(m): 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2020
davidtemi:
Congratulations.
Mine is 27th
Congratulations, mine is 10th too.

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by paix(m): 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
Hypnotise:

I no be devil nau
I never said you were. Maybe I misunderstood your comment.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by davidtemi(m): 7:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
usecondom:

Congratulations, mine is 10th too.
wow big CONGRATS to u sir

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by donprinyo(m): 9:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
seguno2:

You obviously don’t know what it means to be a celebrity who occupies the public space.
Hahaha, celebrity indeed. Goodluck with ur knowingness. I guess u know de std she has in her body too
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by MariaAngeles: 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
davidtemi:
Congratulations.
Mine is 27th of dis month
Wow! Congratulations to you .
God bless your union

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by davidtemi(m): 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
MariaAngeles:

God bless your union
AMEN. Thanks

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by davidtemi(m): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
MariaAngeles:

God bless your union
AMEN. THANKS

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by rockcitie: 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:

SMH.

The things people do to save face and distort reality. The good thing is; at the end of the day, the truth will always prevail.
This reminds me of both TeeBillz and K-Solo.

What I find somewhat suspicious is that someone who in the past has not celebrated her wedding anniversary on social media promptly does it to quell the rumour of a rift in the homefront.

Very fishy.

So for her to do this means there is some truth in the rumour and Hanty Pepeye still wants Brother Alinco back.
Maybe she has gone into the world and realized that life is not just a cup of beans.

But it will be dumb of Brother Alinco to take her back.
Once a hoe will only become a shovel.

See her husband's response in the screenshot below. Don't go & kill yourself on top their matter.

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 13, 2020
Haa! Granpa, what are you doing here sir?

davidtemi:
Congratulations. Mine is 27th
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by seguno2: 2:20am On Jan 13, 2020
donprinyo:

Hahaha, celebrity indeed. Goodluck with ur knowingness. I guess u know de std she has in her body too

Please tell me about her STD.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by davidtemi(m): 8:19am On Jan 13, 2020
Wolgrace:
Haa! Granpa, what are you doing here sir?

grin grin for d headline news grin
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 13, 2020
Okay pa, recieve your accolade sir.

davidtemi:
grin grin for d headline news grin

Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by donprinyo(m): 9:13am On Jan 13, 2020
seguno2:

Please tell me about her STD.
Don't worry the will soon make it public. Jobless u
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by seguno2: 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
donprinyo:

Don't worry the will soon make it public. Jobless u

Thanks for confirming your olodo status.
Enjoy.
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by MiraBellaDonna6: 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
This is a wonderful example of a really strong marriage, a real family. I think this great article will serve as a great inspiration for me to complement my blog. This is a dedication to another person that is so rare these days. I am impressed!
Re: Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary by Digmygold: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2020
This gives me so.much joy and Ubunja is cutting onions right now.our marriages will last long and we wont end frustrated wailers like the gay lord. Amen.

Lady Fainted After Hugging Wizkid On Stage In Ghana (Photos) / Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo / Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video)