Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 (40498 Views)

2023: It's Better North Retains Power Instead Of South West - Deji Adeyanju / Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by bonnyhope: 10:11am On Jan 13, 2020
Who will take Westerners serious?

They can betray so quickly

Besides, Baba is doing well

Let him continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by evidencenews1: 10:12am On Jan 13, 2020
Snipper007:
Who be this one?
why are you asking?
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by quincee88(f): 10:12am On Jan 13, 2020
Snipper007:
Who be this one?
APPARENTLY SOMEONE YOU DO NOT KNOW BUT HE IS SO BOLD TO SPEAK AND HE MAKES A LOT OF SENSE. IF YOU ARE NOT A BIGOT AND LOVE PEACE AND UNITY THEN YOU WILL SEE MUCH SENSE IN ALL HE SAID

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by IpobAntidote: 10:12am On Jan 13, 2020
I used to have a bit of respect for this guy but with this trash he just spewed here, he has lost the little respect I had for him.
Anyone who tells me or advocate that president must come from any region is an idiot.
Anyone with sense should know that the best candidate will win regardless of where they are from.
That's what he should have said. Many Igbos have contested for the presidency in the past and even the Igbos didn't vote for such candidates. So can you now blame others for that?
Any igbo, Yoruba or whomever that wants to contest, should build alliance across width and breadth of the country and seek popular votes. Any attempt to force anyone on us just because they are Hausa, Yoruba or igbo is doom to fail.
Presidency is not given is any society, it is EARNED.

4 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by evidencenews1: 10:13am On Jan 13, 2020
Most guys here making Yoruba and Igbo slur here are from the north, they know how to join our head. I'm Igbo and id rather vote Tinubu from SW than a northerner with Igbo vp. The north knows how to use our head. If a northerner becomes president again then they'd rule us forever. Besides all politicians are the same, they are all corrupt and BAT is liberal minded and has friends from the East. If an Igbo becomes president it'd kill our Biafra dream

1 Like

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2020
how much does it cost in getting an appartment in sango or ogbomosho please i need it urgently thanks and my bugdet is only 100thousand naira
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by evidencenews1: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2020
IpobAntidote:
I used to have a bit of respect for this guy but with this trash he just spewed here, he has lost the little respect I had for him.
Anyone who tells me or advocate that president must come from any region is an idiot.
Anyone with sense should know that the best candidate will win regardless of where they are from.
That's what he should have said. Many Igbos have contested for the presidency in the past and even the Igbos didn't vote for such candidates. So can you now blame others for that?
Any igbo, Yoruba or whomever that wants to contest, should build alliance across width and breadth of the country and seek popular votes. Any attempt to force anyone on us just because they are Hausa, Yoruba or igbo is doom to fail.
Presidency is not given is any society, it is EARNED.
he is saying the truth, power must come to the South for peace and equity, the South have capable people for the job
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by itsme01: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2020
Aiyk2333:

this dumbo never dissapoints, any thread with igbo mention gives him orgasms.. see chest beating to the fullest.. if u break those bridges and expel igbos then u generate revenue through the broken bridges? delusional fellow.. Yorubas would be the biggest casualties if this country divides into three.. north have land mass for agriculture, east with their business and affiliation with southern oil, west have nothing.. Lagos is not and wasn't developed by Yorubas, Lagos is Nigeria itself.. I pity u with these empty chest beating, your mum will not see food to give u if country divides

those who failed to train you are the dumbo, incase you chump chump dont know Yoruba has land mas, fertile land mass, we have 300k bpd crude in ondo and lagos , we have ports, industries and most power station serving national grid, our Yoruba neighbors in Togo, Benin produce more of the food we eat so unlike Biafra who where starved and started canibalism, i repeat we are very self suficient face your landlocked region that is less than Niger state or equal to Oyo state in land mass

PS: just this quater alone 5.6bn USD came in through FDI for Southwest alone why Shout Yeast as ussual got nothing
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by IpobAntidote: 10:17am On Jan 13, 2020
eTECTIV:
Oh u ppl now want to breakaway if power isn't transferred to U but called Igbos all sorts of names wen dey stated agitating for their own freedom.. We no dey break anything , if North retains power dey must continue ruling ooo

TRASH.
Just because one guy stated his own opinion, you already came to the conclusion that he's speaking for the Yorubas tribe.
Bro, we are not like the ipob miscreants that drink any urine that Namdiot coward Cownu urinates on daily no matter how senseless it may sound.
This guy cannot even convince everyone in his family to follow him not to talk of his street or town.
How many votes did he even get in the last election.

He's talking an unadulterated RUBBISH.

WE ARE VOTING FOR THE BEST CANDIDATE, BE IT IGBO, HAUSA, YORUBA OR ANY OTHRR TRIBE.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by content208: 10:17am On Jan 13, 2020
azimo:
keep ur presidency to ur self please as for biafra we are going home GOD BLESS BIAFRA
Igbo politicians have a different opinion
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by IpobAntidote: 10:18am On Jan 13, 2020
evidencenews1:
he is saying the truth, power must come to the South for peace and equity, the South have capable people for the job

Well get ready to force people to vote for your candidate with a gun at the polling booths across the country. If you are not capable or ready to do that , then you are wasting your time.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by evidencenews1: 10:19am On Jan 13, 2020
duncun:
Yorubas that are too scared of having a separate country..this one na mind games joor
Yoruba are not scared. I'm not Yoruba but i know this

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by LabDNA: 10:21am On Jan 13, 2020
evidencenews1:
Most guys here making Yoruba and Igbo slur here are from the north, they know how to join our head. I'm Igbo and id rather vote Tinubu from SW than a northerner with Igbo vp. The north knows how to use our head. If a northerner becomes president again then they'd rule us forever. Besides all politicians are the same, they are all corrupt and BAT is liberal minded and has friends from the East. If an Igbo becomes president it'd kill our Biafra dream

You claim you are Igbo (which I doubt you are), do you even know what is at stake here?

How about yoruba voting for Igbo presidency for the first time in their lives, the way the Igbos have voted yoruba (OBJ).
Or they think this is the pre-internet era when they can insult and taunt Ndigbo with 'Igbo will never president' and get away with it? Enough!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Mercy2006(f): 10:21am On Jan 13, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin
The Yorubas are beginning to wake up from their sleeps.

I think the Afonjas are getting tired of worshipping the Fulani's
I still don't get why you people are this hypocritical.
You claim yorubas are worshipping the Fulani and kissing their ass.
Pls,what do you call what you are doing with Atiku,who is a Fulani man too.
What makes yours different from that of the yorubas?
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Aiyk2333: 10:23am On Jan 13, 2020
itsme01:

those who failed to train you are the dumbo, incase you chump chump dont know Yoruba has land mas, fertile land mass, we have 300k bpd crude in ondo and lagos , we have ports, industries and most power station serving national grid, our Yoruba neighbors in Togo, Benin produce more of the food we eat so unlike Biafra who where starved and started canibalism, i repeat we are very self suficient face your landlocked region that is less than Niger state or equal to Oyo state in land mass

PS: just this quater alone 5.6bn USD came in through FDI for Southwest alone why Shout Yeast as ussual got nothing
who does most of the importations in western ports?? who has more of the industries?? Is the land in the west good enough to feed a nation like the north? what crude oil is in ondo?? audio?? you're the biggest fool who ignorance will kill one day!!!! what do Yorubas contribute economically to Nigeria?? don't u ever mention Ibadan, ogun and Lagos because most businesses ain't Yoruba owned u dumbo... we're talking of ethnicity not state wealth, because other tribes are scattered around. you will die like a fowl if u keep ignoring the truth ur landlords in Lagos know clearly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by evidencenews1: 10:23am On Jan 13, 2020
eTECTIV:
Oh u ppl now want to breakaway if power isn't transferred to U but called Igbos all sorts of names wen dey stated agitating for their own freedom.. We no dey break anything , if North retains power dey must continue ruling ooo
stop this if you are from the South, id rather an Edo Man become president than for a northerner. This is what they do join our heads lead us and marry our beautiful daughters while we remain backward
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Emmanuelhector(m): 10:24am On Jan 13, 2020
His wife is an Igbo..Afonjas hiding their heads in shame but thank God for this man that spoke up
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by evidencenews1: 10:25am On Jan 13, 2020
GamalNasser:
Why are Yoruba people disturbing us with 2023 na
He is not disturbing he is saying the truth
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 13, 2020
Snipper007:
Who be this one?
he's a human being in fact, one of the sanest and bravest human beings we have in the southwest. I'm an advocate of secession. We are only deceiving ourselves by saying we're united. How can presidency be rotated between 2 regions? Are the south easterners not part of Nigeria? We should give them a chance this time or we all call it quits because the north have taken over almost all the political offices in Nigeria. They don't even care to hide their lies anymore. Last week, Buhari's daughter flew a presidential jet to attend a ceremony. That's the highest level of impunity and lawlessness in the presidency.

Only the fools amongst us would think that north would hand over to Tinubu in 2023. He even knows its doubtful as well. They want to hold on to power and that's why they've succeeded in planting their people in key positions so that...ti enybody ba gbemu, he/she would be take care of. Enough of all these deceits. When we agitated for state policing to treat the Bleep ups of all the criminals that have infiltered us, the north said no but now that we have launched amotekun, they're coming out of their shell to criticize it because they know what they're doing to us. Enough! Amotekun has come to stay. It's high time we removed the parasites from our body before it eats us up. Let us leave and each regime could still be of great Economic benefits to one another.

2 Likes

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Jeamillz2020(m): 10:26am On Jan 13, 2020
I dey your side ooo.
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by evidencenews1: 10:26am On Jan 13, 2020
Dpaulie:
You and who?....maybe with ipob
that's the problem with you guys if someone says the truth he becomes an IPOB member
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by itsme01: 10:29am On Jan 13, 2020
Aiyk2333:

who does most of the importations in western ports?? who has more of the industries?? Is the land in the west good enough to feed a nation like the north? what crude oil is in ondo?? audio?? you're the biggest fool who ignorance will kill one day!!!! what do Yorubas contribute economically to Nigeria?? don't u ever mention Ibadan, ogun and Lagos because most businesses ain't Yoruba owned u dumbo... we're talking of ethnicity not state wealth, because other tribes are scattered around. you will die like a fowl if u keep ignoring the truth ur landlords in Lagos know clearly

the people responsible to train you that failed are the fool, You chest beaters own nothing but petty trade and drug trade, and thats why non of you are recognised by forbes like the Alakija or Adenuga, Industry in Southwest are owned by SouthWesterners and europeans we only let your people hawk the product and trade it, we are still the biggest buyers in the whole of Nigeria

Google which region has highest IGR, lowest Poverty rate, Highest Foreign Direct Invvestment, Highest non Oil revenue and come back to clear your ignorant trash

why cant you leeches even stay and develop your erosion riden shithole why, must you cross river Niger before you make it in life

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by mmsen: 10:29am On Jan 13, 2020
Mraphel:
Niger, Kogi, kwara state can successfully and comfortably lead this nation without Nigeria breaking up.

Kwara?

Are you okay?
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by daprofo: 10:29am On Jan 13, 2020
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 13, 2020
eTECTIV:
Your head is turned upside down...sorry to say this because you didn't read the long message before jumping into a shallow conclusion. The man was actually supporting a candidate from your side or we split.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 13, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Foolish people! Who will vote Igbo? Not even the so-called SS!
I will vote them if they present a formidable candidate

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 13, 2020
Heffalump:

We know them from that region that makes empty noise. When the heat starts now, he will run with his tail in between his legs like a frightened village Dog undecided
then you don't know this man enough
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by Erastuslove: 10:34am On Jan 13, 2020
THIS IS CALLED TESTING THE WATERS grin grin grin grin
Re: Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 by evidencenews1: 10:35am On Jan 13, 2020
LabDNA:
2023 if it must come South, it must come SE.
Or it stays North.

Modified:

The country will not break if it doesn't go SW, yes, yoruba have had their turn, and if they believe the East should not have it, the East will be ready to join the North in dragging them back to the Nigeria they love so much, if they try any seccesion nonsense because they were not given power.

Yorubas think they can play mind games and blackmail the Nigeria with threats of joining the call for seccession if they are not given the ticket. They are wasting their time, they'll be standing alone.

If they believe that the East will agitate with them when the North kick them in the butt in 2023, they are wasting their time. They have never agitated when the East is treated badly, why should the East get agitated when they are kicked in the butt?

It's either the ticket comes East or remains in the North. The SW have done 8 years as president and 8 years VP. They must wait for their turn, they will not be allowed to jump the queue.

it mustn't come to the East. Let the South produce candidate from the major political parties and the person with the highest number of votes will emerge. Its a simple stuv. Before you call me Afonja, I'm Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reverend Father Escapes Death In A Terrible Accident Along Nneobi/Onitsha Road(p / "We Are Not Part Of Biafra" - Ijaw Youths / Obaseki Meets Buhari, Presents Re-Election Bid Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.