Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) (16560 Views)

A Year Later: Remembering Olubusayo Awomolo (Bawomolo) : Light A Candle For Him / Wale Awomolo (left) Recieves His Son Olubusayo's(bawomolo) Last Exam Papers--pic / Light A Candel Here For Our Fallen Nlander Olubusayo Awomolo (bawomolo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by bplenty(m): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2010
Nairaland has lost a rare gem, I never met in person, but I am big fan, the way you reply to different post here tells it all that you were going to be a great man, but death came too quickly to take you away, R.I.P Olubusayo Awomolo, may God gives your family and loved ones on here the fortitude to bear this great loss, lessons learnt, to him we came from and to him we shall return to, sleep well brother.
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by abiolag(m): 10:27am On Dec 06, 2010
May ur gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by Guyman02: 10:39am On Dec 06, 2010
Walahi! the thing wey dey surprise me be say you are just 21, but your posts are so mature for your age and that shows that Naija has lost a gifted youngster in you. RIP. Adieu! those who destroyeed your body will never find peace in their lives. NL will surely miss you, cry cry cry cry
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by ikkkkk: 11:01am On Dec 06, 2010
Adeiu Olubusayo Awomolo. u will be missed.
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by fizzybaba(m): 11:12am On Dec 06, 2010
i definitely dont have to know u lil bro,

took my time to read every comment about you and i found plenty reasons to feel touched

u will be missed by all
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by slap1(m): 11:12am On Dec 06, 2010
This is my little way of celebrating this late(?) genius ,
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-562997.0.html#msg7280009
Rest in peace, brother. We miss you greatly, we do.
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by rasputinn(m): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2010
So young,so full of life and so full of promise,to be cut down in such a gruesome manner,so sad
May God grant his parents,siblings and relatives the fortitude to bear this great loss

God rest your soul,Bawo
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by matiltomd(f): 11:22am On Dec 06, 2010
When i saw 'Tribute to Bawomolo' this morning; I did a double check and had to go through the thread immediately. I lost a young friend of mine 2weeks back and I'm just coming out of it. This is pretty sad. I used to go through his comments and i must say i gained a lot though i never replied any of his posts.It was plain obvious he was an intelligent person,i always thought he was in his late 30s or early 40s;even his name added this mature ring to his posts. May God continue to console his family.
'It is not the years in your life that counts,but the life in your years'. Rest in Peace-Olubusayo Awomolo.

I'll try talk about it briefly on my show this afternoon (www.splashfm1055.com) between 1200-1600hrs GMT
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by lucson: 11:35am On Dec 06, 2010
shocked u mean we lost sum1 on this thread.am so sorry 2 hear .men,what actually happpened 2 the guy?

RIP,bamolowo abi na babalawo grin(sorry,couldnt help that).my heartfelt symapthy goes 2 his family & all members of nairaland.so sorry!
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by tellbiodun(f): 11:36am On Dec 06, 2010
Bawo was one guy i saw as very very intelligent.  Never in the world thought he was twenty one years old.  He was the type that had knowledge about almost every subject.  yee why do i feel this pain in my chest?
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by Kaybee14(m): 11:39am On Dec 06, 2010
Hmmm, What a great loss! May we members n non-members of Nairaland have the fortitude 2 bear the irrepairable loss, May his gentle soul rest in eternal rest, ADIEU OLUBUSAYO AWOMOLO (BAWOMOLO).
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by Orikinla(m): 11:55am On Dec 06, 2010
You lived for a reason and will be remembered in every season.
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by tyson55(m): 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2010
I never met him too, but i enjoy reading his post and sometime his banter with sagamite and co. Never in my wildest dream i would have imagine that he was 21. I think we 've lost a genius here, he was versatile in almost all subject matter.                    Busayo (Bawomolo) may God in his infinit mercy grant you eternal rest. We love u!
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by MissyB3(f): 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2010
Bawo,
I light this candle for you. It's my little way of saying I'll miss you.**Like we don't, already!**
I remember the times I felt like e-slaping you because I thought you just love to pick up arguements with me, for no reason. All I just want to do now is draw you close and hug you, promise to let you win all the arguements if you'D just stay behind . . .Remain with us. smiley
Let this candle burn forever as you remain in our hearts forever.
Everytime we remember Nairaland, We'll always remember you. Rest in Peace, Bawomolo.
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by Consensus: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2010
lucson:

RIP,bamolowo abi na babalawo grin(sorry,couldnt help that).my heartfelt symapthy goes 2 his family & all members of nairaland.so sorry!

undecided undecided
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by MadMax1(f): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2010
Heavy-hearted since I got to know on Saturday. Shocking and unreal. Kept hoping it was some sort of mistake but it's obvious by now it isn't. Cool young man, funny and smart as they come. It doesn't get better than him. What an unbearable loss to his family.
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by Ibime(m): 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2010
Its a solace to see that your friends and colleagues only had good things to say about you. . your efforts on earth were never wasted. . .you will be sorely missed. . .I am sure your siblings will tell their children about the wonderful uncle they never knew. . .fly on my brother.
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by Pitamack(m): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2010
Life is just a shadow,after a while it is seen no more
An amiable young man cutt down in his prime,
Rest in peace,Bawo
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by AjanleKoko: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2010
Very impressive. For someone so young to have left such an indelible impression on so many people, most of whom had never been in personal contact with him, he was surely a special person. The world is definitely worse off with his exit. Rest in peace bawomolo.
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by 1stknight(m): 1:11pm On Dec 06, 2010
QUESTIONS:

1. God plz tell me aw many of us were born just to die

2. God tell me aw many youth shall their dreams com 2 pass

There are so many question i'll lov 2 ask so u can understand exactly aw i feel

BAWOMOLO R.I.P.P.
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by olaolabiy: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2010
RIP Bawomolo.
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by debosky(m): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2010
We will miss you bro, but not as much as your family will. You didn't live long, but you made an impact.

Rest in peace Bawo.
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2010
RIP soldier. . .
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by MyJoe: 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2010
In a sense, loved ones, precious ones, never go away. We will continue to treasure his memories.

I hope those who did this are caught soon.
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by foyeks2001(f): 1:43pm On Dec 06, 2010
rip olubusayo awomolo
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by obinna5000(m): 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2010
Rest in Peace Busayo Awomolo aka Bawomolo.
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by armyofone(m): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2010
Rest in Peace Bawomolo.

you will always be remembered.
cry cry

Ebony Silk, take heart, love ya
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by phraze(m): 2:11pm On Dec 06, 2010
miss yah man, wish i was there could have intercepted those bastards and maybe died with you, i feel like, its too late, OLU YOU ARE MISEED, REST IN PERFECT PEACE.
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by hackney(m): 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2010
Adieu my dear fellow NLer.
The world has lost a gem.
May you never be forgotten.
May your soul rest in peace.
amen.
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by ndigbo: 2:30pm On Dec 06, 2010
speechless !!!
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by illusion2: 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2010
Really sad indeed.

A good kid .
Re: Celebrating Olubusayo Awomolo ( Bawomolo) by orunmila76(m): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2010
I was shocked beyond comprehension when i heard this news yesterday. BAWOLOMO SUN RE OOO! @Idi ileke,God is not man. He said i am I AM THAT I AM. Lets just glorify him. Will u be happy if he run mad after all his efforts in school?painfull but God knows better.
Bawolomo osha imole, sun reee oooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rich Nigerians Spending Millions On London Property - video report from London! / Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) / 7 Reasons Why Your New Products Failed In The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.