Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,295 members, 7,954,175 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (106889 Views)

Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by SirToby(m): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
conductor250:
If not Fraud Luggard, how this illiterate habokee offspring that should be hawking fura at Mami Market be doing inside plane? Not even plane but presidential private jet.

Fraud Luggard, you shall continue burning in hell.
But your IPOB brothers boyes for Atiku: a fulani man. Even Nnamdi Kanu your lord and saviour endorsed him and even wanted to offer him a free legal advice on how to retrieve his mandate. The shame is on you all.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by davidotokiblog1(m): 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
A SOUTH AFRICAN PASTOR MBORO SAYS HE HAS KILLED SATAN IN HELL.
A South African Pastor Mboro who became popular in 2010 for having a phone call with Jesus Christ says he was in hell and killed the devil.
Posting on his Facebook page, Pastor Mboro stated that he has saved alot of people who were about to be braiied by Satan in his book of pain.
The Pastor says he was shocked to meet some South African Politicians who are living a lavishing life on Earth waiting to be braaied by Satan.
“when I got to hell there was a queue of millions of people waiting to be braai’d by Satan. I even saw some prominent South African politicians”
“I was so shocked because they lived like angels here on earth. I thought they went to heaven. When Satan saw me he panicked and directed his army to kill me. Like Samson in the Bible, I defeated them. Satan was my last victim”. Pastor Mboro wrote on his Facebook page.

Read full news �
https://davidotokiblog..com/2020/01/i-killed-satan-in-hell-pastor-mboro.html
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Subzero047: 7:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
laurel03:
I pray my children enjoy luxuries in life...

Continue praying
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Germi9: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hanan! Hanan!! Hanan!!! How many times did I call you? That jet is not for your Dad.
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
lilmarley:
Stupidity is when you support APC

Shattap!
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
conductor250:
If not Fraud Luggard, how this illiterate habokee offspring that should be hawking fura at Mami Market be doing inside plane? Not even plane but presidential private jet.

You have malaria
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Ofirmee(m): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
Is it just me or is that Coldplay's paradise playing at the end?
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by HeavenlyHolines(m): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
[God will show us mercy in Nigeria. I can't say much coz if anyone have travelled out,u will pity this country. Many country don't have what we have but they r doing very well. Most things will pray for and wish for is available but because of greed,wickedness,lack of value of human lives and lack of patriotism has brought us to where we are today. An average Nigerian knows d problems n solutions to Nigeria but he or she wouldn't do it for selfish interest n that is y we have "How Nigerians underdeveloped Nigeria". Don't think d problems of this country is on with the leaders but d citizens also are involved. Its high time we strategy thinking of our unborn generation n make every sacrifice we can do for d them now. From Kazakhstan]
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Enyimbamercedes: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
Chai!!!

They organized a durbar for her

They sent a photographer to photograph her photographing

Wetin Daniel no go see inside Lions den!!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by bukatyne(f): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nice video.
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by vickydankal(f): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
lilmarley:
Stupidity is when you support APC

Especially when lie Muhammadu and another man older than the country is the president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by HallaDaTruth: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
Mtchewwwww
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Femeto: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2020
Those shouting would do the same if the had the opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Basher8583: 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
conductor250:

Abeg go and swim in mud jor. Pig wey no get education. And dont respond to me about how you're more educated cuz with the way you talk you are far from being educated. Flat head wailer

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by nedekid: 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
conductor250:

Her papa plane? cheesy

Make I no laugh? Can Buhari's intellectual ability afford him a brand new car let alone a plane in his own name?

If not for politics salary and looting, people like Buhari will be doing shoe maker or digging well for sensible people. Mugu grin
Dont mind the idiot zombies. Vat has just been increased to 7.5%! Meanwhile the money is spent recklessly flying private jet at several thousand usd per hour for ogas child shocked
They will take my tax to fund such lifestyle and people her wallowing in poverty are hailing her?
Nigerians are all mad people!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by HallaDaTruth: 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
vickydankal:

Especially when lie Muhammadu and another man older than the country is the president
grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
this video was doctored by ipob to destroy our one nigeria

useless contrapyion called nigeria

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Stepmom: 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2020
ohh i really awesome to see this actaully it happening in real life wow so amazing it is Why not look at [url]https://stepmom.xyz/twins-joey-and-sami-leave-college-for-big-cock-casting-4way [/url]
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by OLUWADASH: 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
conductor250:

Bross I don’t mean to disrespect
But forget that your yan
Leave them. Make dem enjoy na their time
We all go enjoy our time
God got us all
Two fingers
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by fkj950ax(m): 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
This video was done AFTER the outcry of her using NAF 01.

It's her just asking us all to go F ourselves.
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Basher8583: 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fuckthamods:
Meanwhile zombies don't even have enough money to enter public transport.
Let buhari and his family keep abusing power i don't blame them, shi i don't hate them as much as i hate them zombies but if that jet crashes with buhari and family inside ama throw a big party

If you die in your sleep tonight I will throw a big party. E pain you?
Its not only you that can wish someone bad.

Please report this to the mods. I need feedback on how pissed you are. Flunker

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Sholaco: 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
Only the jobless and hypocrites children of hate will read any negative meaning to the video of a president daughter and relatives using a private jet....this same people will be glorifying, sanctifying and canonizing the children of Obama or trump using airforce one.....! Poverty have really turned these people head not to dey reason well again

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by DEROX: 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fuckthamods:
Let buhari and his family keep abusing power i don't blame them, shi i don't hate them as much as i hate them zombies but if that jet crashes with buhari and family inside ama throw a big party
pained ipob is it because ur tribe will never get there and lemme tell you pple have also made it under buhari so keep wailing

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Darkpantheram: 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
lalasticlala:
Here is the controversial video of President Buhari's daughter, Hanan Buhari, waving from the Presidential Jet which caused uproar on social media.

The First Lady, Aisha Buhari shared the video on her Instagram Page with the hashtags:

"#HananBuhari
#richculture
#heritage
#nigerianairforce
#PAF"

Watch the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpkn6UJrTaI
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Positivepoint(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
conductor250:

Well at least luggard clothed ur ancestors. Give that credit if not any.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by 7pages(m): 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
chamber2:
Office of the Daughter to the President grin grin

Lwkmd
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fuckthamods:
if you don't invite me I will be upset grin
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
scribble:
Dirty malo beech
grin
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by nograv: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
flexyrule:
As much as I feel terrible about the way our commonwealth is being reduced to a family property... I sha envy the girl...

After all this internet ginger, nothing go still happen. Them fit still use that same plane go drop her for UK when she wan do project defence and then for her convocation.

See as power sweet. After my papa go dey disturb me to go do PhD... Which certificate her papa get? Make I send this link give my old man. Make im see as children dey flex... grin grin grin

This mumu post is the exact reason why Nigeria is the way it is today.

You dont mind as you hope your own day to enjoy will come...

Yeye man.. Corruption is corruption
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by alezzy13: 7:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
There may or may not be a big deal, but in the midst of such blinding poverty, this sends a very bad rub-in-your-face message.

Her dear daddy just ratified the upward increase in vat and finance minister has been wailing about our dwindling income. Yet the first family see nothing in deploying the N85b to maintain jet for some cultural fiasco.

SMH
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by merits(m): 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....Hanan Buhariiii

This girl go sweet sha!!!

Abeg who get her phone number??
This is her number:080hananbuhari.
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by hybridblood07(m): 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
Are you aware she graduated from a University in England with a upper degree. Stop hating bro! Her father is the man we should blame everyday
conductor250:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Lifts Ban On Interstate Travels / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style / States Internally Generated Revenue: See How Much Your State Generates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.