Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (106506 Views)

Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Amsickindahead: 10:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
I don't see any big deal bout her flying the presidential jet..if it was me walai na wetin i go dey use ball on a daily from strippers club to the beach banging different bitches.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by litathom(m): 10:36pm On Jan 13, 2020
And Madam Aisha Buhari had to tag Nigeria Airforce1 to just mock the citizens
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by kessler53(m): 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....Hanan Buhariiii

This girl go sweet sha!!!

Abeg who get her phone number??
080 6975 5432

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by gbishman: 10:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
When watin bad here, pepper them babe

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
conductor250:
If not Fraud Luggard, wetin this illiterate habokee offspring that should be hawking fura at Mami Market be doing inside plane? Not even plane but presidential private jet.

Fraud Luggard, you shall continue burning in hell.

Her papa plane? cheesy

Make I no laugh? Can Buhari's intellectual ability afford him a brand new car let alone a plane in his own name?

If not for politics salary and looting, people like Buhari will be doing shoe maker or digging well for sensible people. Mugu grin
your hatred, bitterness, envy and jealousy is the reason why ur life is still where it is today

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
Positivepoint:

Well at least luggard clothed ur ancestors. Give that credit if not any.
you mean nyamiris during the pre-colonial era used to walk around naked?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Villain7: 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
Them just carry plane tag am Nig Air force... Them know wetin be that? If you see American President plane coming give am chance because that plane dem no write Air Force for nothing e fit Bomb Nigeria as a country.
It's a privilege, her time and precise, a road map out by nature. Be it good or bad, corrupt or sincere,it's a thing made to be.

Am never in support of these abuse of power bit its her luck...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by ada9ja(f): 12:07am On Jan 14, 2020
lilmarley:
Stupidity is when you support APC

Madness is when post it
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by youngakodex: 12:12am On Jan 14, 2020
Stupid project.....who you elp animal
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by BENEAMATA: 12:12am On Jan 14, 2020
ehm , but wait oh .pardon me if i misyarn but wetin dey pain people as per C in C pikin board presidential jet ? i know i go hear plenty reason wey dem - coughs- " political analyst " go bring oh , but i go just advice make our peoole take am easy oh ! hatred na poison .
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by BENEAMATA: 12:18am On Jan 14, 2020
gbishman:
When watin bad here, pepper them babe
ehn ehhn ! so buhari pikin don turn to BOLANLE ? make her baba no hear say she dey sing " bye bye to yeye boyfriend " for inside jet oh .
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by alizma: 12:26am On Jan 14, 2020
conductor250:
If not Fraud Luggard, wetin this illiterate habokee offspring that should be hawking fura at Mami Market be doing inside plane? Not even plane but presidential private jet.

Her papa plane? cheesy

Make I no laugh? Can Buhari's intellectual ability afford him a brand new car let alone a plane in his own name?

If not for politics salary and looting, people like Buhari will be doing shoe maker or digging well for sensible people. Mugu grin
If you are through with your grammar, ask your papa for his official private jet. There is no difference between this and riding your fathers official car.
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by weezweezweez(m): 1:46am On Jan 14, 2020
Ihutomi:
Some feavours come by birth enjoy it while it last 2023 no far again
so she tell you say she go suffer after 2023? dey there dey deceive yourself..
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Kay25(m): 1:59am On Jan 14, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
What is the essence of being the president's pikin if you can not enjoy ordinary ride in a presidential jet?

When I become a president, you see that presidential jet;

Me and my wife go dey fly am!

My children go dey enjoy am!

My uncles and aunties go dey fly am!

All my cousins go fly am!

My nephews and nieces go fly am!

That's what you got to enjoy when your father is the president.

So Hanan, enjoy yourself!
and you won't be one because you are already showing that you are going be a looter of our common wealth

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by joepepsy(m): 2:17am On Jan 14, 2020
And foolishness is when you support PDP.
lilmarley:

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by pfadom: 2:29am On Jan 14, 2020
Will you keep quiet? Intellectual shallowness is a great disease, though curable with an upgraded sense and mindset.

If you have a correct sense of history and current affairs, then you will know you just vomited trash.

Hate is in your DNA. God doesn't work and men think or imagine. If you continue this way, you will amount to nothing.

Just an advice!

conductor250:
If not Fraud Luggard, wetin this [s]illiterate habokee offspring that should be hawking fura at Mami Market be doing inside plane? [/s]Not even plane but presidential private jet.

Her papa plane? cheesy

Make I no laugh? [s]Can Buhari's intellectual ability afford him a brand new car let alone a plane in his own name?[/s]

[s]If not for politics salary and looting, people like Buhari will be doing shoe maker or digging well for sensible people. [/s]Mugu grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by CharlotteFlair: 2:29am On Jan 14, 2020
GOFRONT:

Gold digger. No go find work.
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Enemyofpeace: 3:06am On Jan 14, 2020
GOFRONT:

na lie she go dey very boring in bed jo. Na her type dey lie down for bed like a log of wood with no ringtones
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by sweetgala(m): 3:10am On Jan 14, 2020
Primusinterpares:
is this what our air Force 1 has been reduced to?

You do know that was just one of the smaller business class planes in the fleet and not the larger "AF1".
If the president is not on-board the aircraft can not be assigned the AF1 flying code

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by ijabiken1(m): 3:25am On Jan 14, 2020
GOFRONT:

ask femi adeshina
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by somtookeke(m): 6:09am On Jan 14, 2020
Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/hanan-buhari-on-presidential-jet-waving.html

Hanan Buhari: I Can’t Wait For Next Project

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/hanan-buhari-i-cant-wait-for-next.html

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by 9jaRealist: 6:11am On Jan 14, 2020
GOFRONT:

DSS... grin
>
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 6:17am On Jan 14, 2020
nextstep:

The last guy that had her (old) phone number got detained by DSS for 10 weeks. Are you wishing the same on yourself? grin grin

Personally, any Buhari family number, past present of future, I no want. Unnecessary bad luck.

O boy, DSS custody different from police cell. For DSS custody, you go chop better food and enjoy some free national cake wey dem no allow you enjoy outside. And after coming out, you don blow be that. May your DSS too locate you, so that your story may change. grin
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Larryyybbb(m): 6:28am On Jan 14, 2020
GOFRONT:

Go meet the guy wey buy her sim
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Apple2: 6:45am On Jan 14, 2020
Imagine envious youths. If they give every one of u the chance u would do worst. Nothing wrong if she enjoys her father's position in office. Is her turn, since it didn't reach me it will reach my children ijn amen

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by masterflowx(m): 6:46am On Jan 14, 2020
GOFRONT:

Ask

E be like say I want go ban
because this one wey I com dey reason this morning self I no come understand again.

Make I just dey control myself small small...

Ban no easy at all
That thing dey painnnnn...

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by nengibo: 8:04am On Jan 14, 2020
dominique:
Coldplay music on a photoshoot about culture and heritage? undecided
Na Aboki guitar you wan hear
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by xpmode(m): 8:46am On Jan 14, 2020
conductor250:

Her papa plane? cheesy

Haaaa

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by maasoap(m): 8:58am On Jan 14, 2020
lilmarley:

Especially when lie Muhammadu and another man older than the country is the president

Criminality is when you support PDP
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by daddyp76(m): 9:19am On Jan 14, 2020
On official assignment in what capacity?
I am sorry for this country.
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by airliner(m): 9:21am On Jan 14, 2020
Asquare84:
She looks exactly like president buhari
.. Should she have looked like president Mugabe?
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by delishpot: 10:30am On Jan 14, 2020
Yeah, it's all rossy and inspirational so far as it's done by Bubu and his family. If GEJ had tried this shit, Sowore and Atiku and Co would have used it as a smear campaign in favour of Bubu.
Nigerians and hypocrisy be like 5 and 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government / ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.