Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (106507 Views)

Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Photos Released By Aisha / Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by ieemmanuel(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2020
angry
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by ndcide(m): 7:41pm On Jan 13, 2020
Beautiful lady.. Nice video. She looks so much like her father

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by 4gunners(m): 7:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
nedekid:

Dont mind the idiot zombies. Vat has just been increased to 7.5%! Meanwhile the money is spent recklessly flying private jet at several thousand usd per hour for ogas child shocked
They will take my tax to fund such lifestyle and people her wallowing in poverty are hailing her?
Nigerians are all mad people!
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by JAWBONE(m): 7:44pm On Jan 13, 2020
See as they are rubbing it in our faces. It shall not be well with the supporters of impunity. They will surely partake in the repercussions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by CSTR2: 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2020
generalwo:
....which one u don enter before / which crime she commit as she enter her papa jet if u drive ur papa official car, na crime
Her father's jet?
How much did her father contribute to buying that jet?

Where is the Nigeria air that her father promised people like you that he is going to do once you remove Jonathan?

Illiterate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2020
This girl has more privileges than the fake Pastor .grin
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by CSTR2: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
JAWBONE:
See as they are rubbing it in our faces. It shall not be well with the supporters of impunity. They will surely partake in the repercussions
That is the annoying thing. They are rubbing impunity in our faces telling us to go to hell if we don't like it.

Tax payers money.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Revolva(m): 7:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
conductor250:
If not Fraud Luggard, wetin this illiterate habokee offspring that should be hawking fura at Mami Market be doing inside plane? Not even plane but presidential private jet.

Fraud Luggard, you shall continue burning in hell.

Her papa plane? cheesy

Make I no laugh? Can Buhari's intellectual ability afford him a brand new car let alone a plane in his own name?

If not for politics salary and looting, people like Buhari will be doing shoe maker or digging well for sensible people. Mugu grin

What do u mean ? So fulani people should not be educated or wat don't say dis or should all fulanis hawk fura

The one thing I don't like is her using the private jet of The nation to go on her personal trips
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by ekerintee: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
I don't really blame buhari.i blame the British.it really sad the way folks think in Nigeria.The first thing is to check what the constitution says ,this is when we can know if it's wrong or not.secondly,Nigerians are hypocrite .many people shouting are guilty of such things .you see somebody given an official car ,he uses it for family use.The driver picks up his wife and kids from airport and takes them to market.its the norm in Nigeria,u see somebody using official time for private matters and thesame people will be blame buhari for everything when it's the usual practice in naija.i blame the British cos this is the system they introduced to nigeria.in Nigeria ,some benefits are attached to some positions such as official cars ,number of staff and servant .this are according to the constitution .even some senior civil servant are entitled to fleets of cars and drivers.when the British left,these laws were not ammended.its surprising that if you go to Europe today,u will hardly see senior civil servant driven by drivers or entitled to so many staff or servant .it's is the reverse in Nigeria,where you see in 50 people in a small office serving one person.so we need to go back to the law.the president can only explain the reason behind his motive.if it's wrong according to the law,it's wrong ,if not let everyone hold their peace.

quote author=Akanniade post=85768440] I don't see what all the fuss is about. It is same Nigeria all flights to and from Ph airport was grounded because Patience Jonathan was travelling.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by nextstep(m): 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaiii....Hanan Buhariiii

This girl go sweet sha!!!

Abeg who get her phone number??

The last guy that had her (old) phone number got detained by DSS for 10 weeks. Are you wishing the same on yourself? grin grin

Personally, any Buhari family number, past present of future, I no want. Unnecessary bad luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by CSTR2: 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2020
Sholaco:
Only the jobless and hypocrites children of hate will read any negative meaning to the video of a president daughter and relatives using a private jet....this same people will be glorifying, sanctifying and canonizing the children of Obama or trump using airforce one.....! Poverty have really turned these people head not to dey reason well again
Buhari's state Of origin is one of the poorest habitat on earth.

When they call Nigeria the poverty capital, they are talking about buhari's state Of origin.
They contribute immensely to the poverty/capital of Nigeria.

But thank you for confirming that buhari is a northern elite.
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by 9jii(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
conductor250:
If not Fraud Luggard, wetin this illiterate habokee offspring that should be hawking fura at Mami Market be doing inside plane? Not even plane but presidential private jet.

Her papa plane? cheesy

Make I no laugh? Can Buhari's intellectual ability afford him a brand new car let alone a plane in his own name?

If not for politics salary and looting, people like Buhari will be doing shoe maker or digging well for sensible people. Mugu grin
If not for Luggard you ll be wearing Coconut leaves dancing around the fire celebrating the killing of twins from ur famili

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Nfora: 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
If the daughter of the president is entitled to being guarded by security men paid by tax payers,right?

So why not entitled to enter private jet,to further security?

All I sense is mere hypocrisy everywhere.

So I cannot use my official car to take my child to school abi?

Any responsible organisation or nation should never separate its officers/employees from their immediate family.

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Airoflaw(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2020
GOFRONT:

DSS
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by ItooWorWor(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
Honestly, our shiite muslims for dis kwontirin ar jst useless, their mate dey Iran de drop plane anyhow dem de here bubu daughter con de use our airforce1 flex go bauchi go de snap prickture.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by armadeo(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
Nigerians are clowns. All we.do is shout on the social media..

Buhari pikin ball on. Nothing dey can do.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by bluecircle470: 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2020
conductor250:

Her papa plane? cheesy

Stop wailing. Is there a crime in that?
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by 1stHooligan(m): 8:02pm On Jan 13, 2020
lilmarley:
Stupidity is when you support APC

no bro... Insanity is when you support APC
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by emizo1988(m): 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
I give up las las Nigeria na scam �
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by semyman: 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2020
No other important news for wailers this new year abi?
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Nfora: 8:07pm On Jan 13, 2020
I did not have a car,I got a job with official car .My Daughter wants to execute her project,needs my official car,so I should tell her to go by public transport,abi?

Or is it because this is a jet?

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by DexterousOne(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2020
flexyrule:
As much as I feel terrible about the way our commonwealth is being reduced to a family property... I sha envy the girl...

After all this internet ginger, nothing go still happen. Them fit still use that same plane go drop her for UK when she wan do project defence and then for her convocation.

See as power sweet. After my papa go dey disturb me to go do PhD... Which certificate her papa get? Make I send this link give my old man. Make im see as children dey flex... grin grin grin

You have your masters already?

That's good enough
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Earlystar698(m): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2020
[/s]
Neroiam:
Nawa o ...since morning..[/b] Person no go hear word again Hanan Hanan Hanan ....na she be the new Tonto Dikeh ?
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by faceland: 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2020
Is she blind?
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by aylive02(m): 8:13pm On Jan 13, 2020
If you support this, God Will punish you angry >:
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by iornenge81(m): 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
GOFRONT:

Ask okolie
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Poorboy: 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
Casekiller:
And I dey Abuja like this make I just jam am and give her my street OT.
DSS go history you if you move near her, I remember wetin happen at Aso Villa polling unit to one babe as she go near Yusuf
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by Earlystar698(m): 8:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
callme9mm:
We Nigerians honestly don't have any problem with this. They should just face the real problems instead of this
[s]
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by drey076(m): 8:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
GOFRONT:

go DSS office, dem get am
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by higherpower: 8:22pm On Jan 13, 2020
lilmarley:
Stupidity is when you support APC

Painmentation �
Re: Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari by vanjos: 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2020
conductor250:

Her papa plane? cheesy

This man finish totally, we no go sleep because of this(Muric).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Just Received My Stay At Home Relief Food Items From Edo State Government / ‘enough Of Igbo Disruption In Lagos’ - Yorubas Outside Nigeria Speak / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.