Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) - Pets (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) (102834 Views)

10 Animals That Will Kill A Full Grown Tiger / UK's Top Diplomatic Cat Retires To Spend More Time With Favourite Tree (Photos) / Chimpanzee Helps A Man Climb Tree (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) by Ravenbeast1(m): 12:57am On Jan 16, 2020
Bush baby.

Rumored to be easily manipulated by demons

Normally, Bush babies na witch7�
Re: My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) by kikelomojessy(f): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2020
King of MADAGASCAR. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) by cbrezy(m): 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) by KenechukwuEdu: 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
Dkyz:

Wowwwww... Meercats

Sad tho... Those were very intelligent creatures.... They also kill snakes for a living. Your loss.
Re: My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
They are the cause of covid-19
Re: My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) by Maccoy1(m): 1:17am On Apr 21, 2020
AerialMapper:
Why didnt your kids just put them back in the tree?

Why didn't you encourage your kids to put them back on the tree?

Until one day when dinosaurs or King Kong or even Godzilla come back...

You will be going about your normal life, one KingKong will just see you and carry you back home, then it will log onto KingKong nairaland and be asking his mates "i caught this strange bushmeat, do you know what it is"?

KingKong's children will tie rope on your waist and be feeding you grass because they dont know what you usually eat... You will be wondering who you offended and why you were taken away from your normal existence

Let us learn to respect nature and all species

i was really havin a panic attack until i saw this comment. i cant stop laughing
Re: My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2020

The only animal that kill snake for a living is mongoose. Others are scared of snakes but might approach snake if they are hungry e.g eagle
Meercats also kill snakes. Honey badgers and Tasmanian devil's do too. But tht guy is wrong. This is not a meercat. It's a galago.
Re: My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dkyz:

Wowwwww... Meercats

Sad tho... Those were very intelligent creatures.... They also kill snakes for a living. Your loss.
thats not Meerkat
Re: My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) by crafteck(m): 9:40pm On Nov 02, 2020
GamalNasser:
Those are little Galagos also know as African Bush Baby

King julien
Re: My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) by Judybash93(m): 4:19am On Nov 04, 2020
Dkyz:

Wowwwww... Meercats

They aren't meerkats. They are bushbabies
Re: My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
Dkyz:

Wowwwww... Meercats

How can bushbabies be meer cats? The way people say things they don't know with so much confidence is appalling.
Re: My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) by hstar: 3:24pm On May 24, 2021
Ok
Re: My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) by abdsamad(m): 8:02pm On May 24, 2021
Dkyz:

Wowwwww... Meercats

Meercat like how? grin
Someone has been spending too much time on natgeo wild.
Re: My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) by abdsamad(m): 8:03pm On May 24, 2021
AerialMapper:
Why didnt your kids just put them back in the tree?

Why didn't you encourage your kids to put them back on the tree?

Until one day when dinosaurs or King Kong or even Godzilla come back...

You will be going about your normal life, one KingKong will just see you and carry you back home, then it will log onto KingKong nairaland and be asking his mates "i caught this strange bushmeat, do you know what it is"?

KingKong's children will tie rope on your waist and be feeding you grass because they dont know what you usually eat... You will be wondering who you offended and why you were taken away from your normal existence

Let us learn to respect nature and all species

This comment is savagery!
Re: My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) by abdsamad(m): 8:12pm On May 24, 2021
Bigii:

Na so reading hard you? undecided

I want to cry and laugh at the same time

1 Like

Re: My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) by abdsamad(m): 8:14pm On May 24, 2021
Hanks0000:
Looks like a koala
They are indigenous to Australia.. I'm surprised we actually have them here..

If those are koala then I'm a sexy medusa with a golden butt.

Everybody must prove descendant of Steve Irwin
Re: My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
DEWKID:
m

You dey book this space since 2020
Re: My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) by DEWKID(m): 4:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
wolesmile:

You dey book this space since 2020

No vex ,🙈😊
Re: My Kids Caught These Little Animals That Fell Down From A Tree (Photos) by kals4luv990(m): 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
Choi una don go kill Bush baby pikin
D mama no go dey far oo😏

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Search For Man Who Painted Dog Like Tiger To Scare Locals In Malaysia / I Caught This In Lagos: Is This A Tortoise Or Turtle? / Dog Lovers in Nigeria: introduce your pet dogs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.